• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think you did great. He did travel a bit, but this would be the kind of stuff he'd know most about.

Unless noted otherwise, and I would add it into the description if he's using peripheral motes, he's using personal motes.

Right, thanks. It was just in case I needed to do something with regards to his anima.

I don't mean to rush anyone, but are the three of you waiting on me for something?

I guess I just got confused about what was going on and was expecting a follow up from Quill. Looks like he's actually done, so I'll try and push things along.

I'll give the others a few hours to respond, in case they want to discuss anything before turning in.

Also, I'll be going to Rome with my parents this weekend, so that might impair my ability to communicate on here.

Does Quill want to head into the city and see what he can find out? Do any of the other Solars wish to accompany him?
This seems more like an OOC thing than an IC thing, phrased as it is... Regardless, Ysandre would like to see the city too. Either accompanying Quill or exploring on her own/with others if he needs to be alone to find his contacts.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure if the rest of you were waiting for a response from me.

This seems more like an OOC thing than an IC thing, phrased as it is... Regardless, Ysandre would like to see the city too. Either accompanying Quill or exploring on her own/with others if he needs to be alone to find his contacts.

Quill wouldn't have a problem with Ysandre walking with him.

He gives Ysandre another glance as Quill points to her, before he turns his attention back to the Twilight caste. "An anathema bodyguard, eh?" he asks quietly, though from his tone it's clear that he considers her a particularly impressive and exotic slave, rather than a monster to be put down. "A friendly word of advice - steer clear of Scarlet Tiger. He's the local Immaculate Order Vartabed for this region, and he's very passionate about spreading the Immaculate Philosophy across the Scavenger Lands, even for a Fire Aspect. If he finds out that she's here and what she is, he'll go out of his way to cause trouble."

With 3e, carrying a Orichalcum weapon doesn't automatically denotes one as Anathema. There are Dynasts who carry Artifacts of other materials, and even a God-Blooded, I believe, can attune to Artifact weapons. If you wish to keep this, Quill will make his observation about it, but I wanted to be clear before I reply.

Okay, thanks. I'll keep it as it is though, under the excuse that the guard's ignorant.

Rykon Rykon , Esbilon Esbilon , Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws

Hey all. Just wanted to touch base with the three of you, and ask a couple of questions;
  1. Is everyone enjoying the RP so far? Is there anything you feel I could be doing better?
  2. Would you be up for getting two more players involved, to try and complete the circle?
Also, Rykon Rykon , are you planning to have Ryan go off and do something while Quill and Ysandre are in town?

I like the game, and while I have some things I thing could be better, I feel like they will improve once we get going with forging our friendships.
And am fine with getting two more players

I'm enjoying everything except my own ability to post in a timely manner ;) And am fine with finding another couple of people.

Finding another couple of people suits me just fine as well.

I'll see if I can get a post up about Ryan's search in just a moment.

Alright. Thanks for the responses. I'll get stuff done tomorrow.

Hey everyone. I have a Night Caste in the works, and would like to say hello.

First question for jaydude jaydude . There is an Artifact from 2e that I'd like to swing past you. It is my all time favorite item; the Infinite Resplendence Amulet.
Here is its description:
The amulet can generate any form of outfit the wearer can imagine, however grnad or humble. Changing the setting requires contact and a diceless miscellaneous action. Repairing or cleaning a worn outfit takes the same action as creating a new one.
The Amulet provides an extra success to all Resistance or Survival rolls to reduce or avoid the effects of deleterious environmental conditions, toxins or disease.
In addition, each Amulet has one material-specific feature by default, and composite designs include multiple features.

Moonsilver: The wearer gets two bonus dice to Stealth rolls and two bonus dice to assume a disguise with Larceny, as well as adding +5L/+5B protection that does not count as armor for Charms.
Starmetal: Such garments conceal numerous pockets folded into Elsewhere, providing sufficient storage space to carry up to a ton of assorted items safely out of reach of the world, provided the objects could actually fit through a pocket opening no larger than a foot across. Only the attuned wearer can reach into Elsewhere via these pockets; to others, they are merely stitched folds.
It would be a 4 dot Artifact, and like Silken Armor, it doesn't count as armor for Martial Art Charms. Would this be ok?

Hey everyone. I have a Night Caste in the works, and would like to say hello.

First question for jaydude jaydude . There is an Artifact from 2e that I'd like to swing past you. It is my all time favorite item; the Infinite Resplendence Amulet.
Here is its description:
The amulet can generate any form of outfit the wearer can imagine, however grnad or humble. Changing the setting requires contact and a diceless miscellaneous action. Repairing or cleaning a worn outfit takes the same action as creating a new one.
The Amulet provides an extra success to all Resistance or Survival rolls to reduce or avoid the effects of deleterious environmental conditions, toxins or disease.
In addition, each Amulet has one material-specific feature by default, and composite designs include multiple features.

Moonsilver: The wearer gets two bonus dice to Stealth rolls and two bonus dice to assume a disguise with Larceny, as well as adding +5L/+5B protection that does not count as armor for Charms.
Starmetal: Such garments conceal numerous pockets folded into Elsewhere, providing sufficient storage space to carry up to a ton of assorted items safely out of reach of the world, provided the objects could actually fit through a pocket opening no larger than a foot across. Only the attuned wearer can reach into Elsewhere via these pockets; to others, they are merely stitched folds.
It would be a 4 dot Artifact, and like Silken Armor, it doesn't count as armor for Martial Art Charms. Would this be ok?

Sure, I'll allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back