• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You could perhaps rip the chains of the walls of the cell.

Esbilon Esbilon , I thought I mentioned this in my intro post, but none of you are actually chained to the walls of the cell.

Also, do you want to include an influence roll against the bandit guard in your post?

Oh, so we're in a cell with manacles and chains, but not actually locked up? That just seemed like too much of a wasted opportunity for me to consider it ;)

I'll edit, and actually with the rules being what they are, I'd like to Instill an Intimacy before trying to influence him.

Rolled. For simplicity, I've rolled the max possible number of dice so we don't have to go endlessly back and forth on Stunts and Appearance dice from their Resolve. This way, you can just not consider the appropriate number of dice starting from the right.

It appears that I was sloppy when finishing up my sheet. I can't actually have the Charms Shadow over Day or Intent-Tracing Stare as they require a higher Socialize score than I could afford. With your permission, I'll find new ones that I actually do meet the prereqs for.

Sorry about spamming the thread...

Anyway, it turns out that Shadow Over Day only requires Socialize 3, so that one's fine.

I'll swap Intent-Tracing Stare for Impassioned Discourse Technique if that's OK.

jaydude jaydude I was trying to hint that if we kill the boss, he'd be placed to naturally become the boss, which would let me play off his Defining Tie. But this is fine too :)

jaydude jaydude I was trying to hint that if we kill the boss, he'd be placed to naturally become the boss, which would let me play off his Defining Tie. But this is fine too :)

Yeah, he knows that. He's just indicating where your weapons are, so that you can actually pull off the killing part.

Man, you guys are posting a lot. I have no time during the day or on weekends to post. I'm beginning to think I'm just going to drag everyone else down.

I can't speak for the others, but I'm not at all sure I can keep this level of activity consistently. I say jump in and be as active as you can, and we'll see where we are when things get rolling properly.

Maybe, as part of their mutation, their brains suffer from it, especially with both brains not being in exact synch, and they might be more susceptible to social influence, and/or maybe a Lore-based attack.

BTW, you might wanna add a note about the Iselsi character that Opal Child has in her backstory, because am gonna use him in mine as well.

Maybe, as part of their mutation, their brains suffer from it, especially with both brains not being in exact synch, and they might be more susceptible to social influence, and/or maybe a Lore-based attack.

BTW, you might wanna add a note about the Iselsi character that Opal Child has in her backstory, because am gonna use him in mine as well.

Oh yeah, you can do that, and I will do that.

Have to admit, I didn't know that there was a rule and a dice roll for introducing facts. If I had, I wouldn't have asked you to make that roll, Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws .

jaydude jaydude I realize that I forgot to specify an armor for my character. Can I pick a mundane armor for her to have with the rest of our things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back