• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chasing Rabbits: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Super excited to get this started! So hoping to get my char out soon.

welian welian don't leave us hanging on this loot! I except great things. No pressure.

Also! So do we want any of our char to know each other or we strangers? As we seem to be coming from different parts of the country.

Don't be shy about having characters know/know of each other! Some of you might be well-known cosplayers or panelists or streamers. Some of you could be friends who only see each other a few times a year at convention, or only know each other online through usernames.

Don't be shy about having characters know/know of each other! Some of you might be well-known cosplayers or panelists or streamers. Some of you could be friends who only see each other a few times a year at convention, or only know each other online through usernames.
That would be interesting. Online friends who have never seen each other. Now they are meeting face to face in bodies not their own.

That would be interesting. Online friends who have never seen each other. Now they are meeting face to face in bodies not their own.
Thanks, I stole it from Ready Player One.

i meant to start my classwork two hours ago, whoops - anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their day. I still owe you all loot from your rolls. I do have a midterm on the 13th so I'll be scarce then - but I'm always on Discord, AND I get alerts when you people have the audacity to post.

Today is the day! I am going to prep the thread, DM you all some secrets and loot, and then you'll be able to post. There are eight of you, so things will be a bit chaotic at times, but initiative orders will fix that quickly.

Today is the day! I am going to prep the thread, DM you all some secrets and loot, and then you'll be able to post. There are eight of you, so things will be a bit chaotic at times, but initiative orders will fix that quickly.
Can't wait!

Had a bit of fun with spreadsheets.

EDIT: Made a typo and the update doesn't want to publish, hold on tight.

EDIT2: Give it like ten minutes, Google is a small indie company that doesn't have the bandwidth to push out instant changes.

Last edited:
If you want to make last minute changes to your character, now is the time to do so. You have until your first post. After you post, I'm locking in your stats and background.

If I have assigned your loot in a private message, you are free to post your introduction.

I forgot just how damn long opening posts are... don't worry y'all, the only person you're trying to impress is me, and I already watched you all struggle with stats.

I forgot just how damn long opening posts are... don't worry y'all, the only person you're trying to impress is me, and I already watched you all struggle with stats.
B-but, welian-senpai!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back