• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chasing Rabbits: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Character sheet outline is up - once we reach level 1 in the story, we'll revert to online builders like D&D Beyond, which have a minimum required level of 1. If you don't have a Beyond account, I also accept PDFs and Google doc links.

Oh, and if you're definitely set on joining - send me a private message here on RPN so we can discuss Plot Relevant Details and also so I get a better idea of how to balance the first mission.

Well, color me intrigued. I usually main a Tabaxi rogue, though. Maybe I brought my pet cat and there was some mishap where my mind ends up in my cat’s body? Chaos is fun imo.

Well, color me intrigued. I usually main a Tabaxi rogue, though. Maybe I brought my pet cat and there was some mishap where my mind ends up in my cat’s body? Chaos is fun imo.
You know I'd always make room for you, Lioness!

Okay, that's four profiles in - I'm tentatively expecting ten people, which is large for a dice RP but I'm confident in my ability to remain organized (aside from forgetting Tig's race immediately after they told me what their character's race was).

Posting opens June 10, which is Friday. Anyone who has a profile approved and posted in the character thread is invited to begin posting then. All profiles are due by the 17th, anyone who misses that deadline, I will assume to have dropped the RP. Not because I enjoy being a hard-ass or anything, but because I need to know the number of players when adjusting the CR of encounters.

And speaking of encounters - your first mission will be in the wilderness which has bugs. If you have any phobias or similar concerns regarding, say.... wasps, rats, spiders... please let me know. I'll make sure to tone down the description and avoid using pictures in my posts.

Okay, that's four profiles in - I'm tentatively expecting ten people, which is large for a dice RP but I'm confident in my ability to remain organized (aside from forgetting Tig's race immediately after they told me what their character's race was).

Posting opens June 10, which is Friday. Anyone who has a profile approved and posted in the character thread is invited to begin posting then. All profiles are due by the 17th, anyone who misses that deadline, I will assume to have dropped the RP. Not because I enjoy being a hard-ass or anything, but because I need to know the number of players when adjusting the CR of encounters.

And speaking of encounters - your first mission will be in the wilderness which has bugs. If you have any phobias or similar concerns regarding, say.... wasps, rats, spiders... please let me know. I'll make sure to tone down the description and avoid using pictures in my posts.
five!

cool! It looks kinda like a plane
Exactly! It's a little battlemap of where the airplane crashes at the beginning of the story. I'm glad you got it, because I was worried that since I couldn't change wall color on the program I was using that it would look more like a weird house.

Exactly! It's a little battlemap of where the airplane crashes at the beginning of the story. I'm glad you got it, because I was worried that since I couldn't change wall color on the program I was using that it would look more like a weird house.
Are we even cable of fighting at lvl 0?

Oh, wait, that gives me an idea.

Everyone, please roll one six-sided die.
  1. Make a post in the OOC thread that says something like "Rolling for loot" or something similar.
  2. After you post, edit your post and click the blue "Throw Dice" button.
  3. If you roll a 6, please roll a second die.
  4. I will send you a DM of what your loot roll got you.
This way, since we're so low-level, we'll start the RP with a little extra something to level the field!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back