• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chasing Rabbits: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I was debating that! I was thinking about that or an oversized animal hoodie. I'm probably going to have her in the latter for comical effect. Smol bun in a massive hoodie of another animal seems too good an opportunity to pass up!

She's a delightful person once she gets to talkin'! Shauna's very charming, which is why she's a wonderful entertainment at conventions, and makes a lot of friends easily. She can be very short-tempered if insults are thrown at her friends, people she knows, or generally any that float around near her. Although outspoken, she tends to patiently wait until the right opportunity due to her childhood. Shauna got hushed a lot because she was very outgoing and wanted to Do All The Things. So, generally, "Hush" is very active, lively, and a joy to be around because she's a huge people pleaser and energetic about gatherings and people. 100% Extrovert.

She is actually sponsored by Arda Wigs AND Raid: Shadow Legends! You can use her promo code at checkout to get FREE in-game goodies. ;)
Fox hoodie. Oversized fox hoodie. Cause foxes eat bunnies. People will think she is a swallowed bunny and operating the fox like some fleshy mech suit.

Fox hoodie. Oversized fox hoodie. Cause foxes eat bunnies. People will think she is a swallowed bunny and operating the fox like some fleshy mech suit.

Ah, dang. I did a frog one! I think a fox would be cute, though, so I might go alter that. xD;

Good morning everyone!

Once Rex posts Lizzy's intro, then we'll set sail and start rolling. You can use either the RPN dice roller in the OOC thread, or you can use the Avrae dice bot in the discord server.

If your character is going to be looting the plane, roll an Intelligence (Investigation) check.

If your character is going to be scouting the surrounding area, you can roll either Wisdom (Perception) or Wisdom (Survival), whichever you think your character would be better at.

Additionally, in the Discord server, I've made a channel for each character, consider your own personal scratchpad or scrapbook or whatever. You can use those channels to track your rolls separately, to take inventory, etc.

8, 20, 11, 6, 19, 5, Rex's survival role will add a +2 to the group total because I pity his terrible rolling in the server... this looks like it will be a overall success so far.

toy story shark GIF

I'm working on summer schoolwork and preparing for an in-person D&D session today, so I"m not going to be able to get back to you all on that for a while.

The RP right now:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back