• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chasing Rabbits: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Chasing Rabbits
Out-of-Character Discussion

About this thread
This is the out-of-character discussion thread for Chasing Rabbits. Here, you can ask questions about the RP, chat to each other, or, idk, spam GIFs or something.

Discord
Optionally, you can join the Discord server that was created to funnel interested players after D. Rex and I blew up the interest check thread talking back and forth.

Discord is not required to participate in the roleplay.

Last edited:
First! Hope you all are looking forward to this RP as much as I am!

Okay, first stage of character creation, to keep you all occupied while I finish setting things up:

Your characters WERE on an airplane going to a large gaming convention. They will have their carry-on bag with them at the time Truck-kun strikes. This suitcase will count as part of your beginning equipment pack. Below are some common pack items and their real world approximation:
  • Backpack: small suitcase or modern backpack
  • 5/10 days rations: the food you packed, granola bars, ramen, etc.
  • Tinderbox or matches: lighters/zippos
  • Bedroll: sleeping bag, travel pillow, throw blanket, etc.
  • Waterskin: water bottle
  • Book of lore: laptop
  • Stationary (parchment, quill, etc): cellphone
  • Clothes: clothes
  • Fine clothes: idk i guess you packed polo shirts and chinos?
  • Incense: Vape pen, weed, cigarettes...
What exactly is in your pack depends on the pack you choose during character creation. For further reading, I pulled the items above from this page.

Think about what your character likely had with them while traveling. As for checked luggage, while.... you'll be rolling a lot of Investigation checks out in the wilderness.

hmm.... Most likely an Artificer. But they create potions, not necessarily poisons.

But yeah, I think your character had some food issues when he was younger.... Maybe go through some therapy??? JK

If alchemist doesn't strike your fancy, try the Assassin subclass for Rogue.

But then again, my character is going to be a 14 yr old nerd turning into a werehoney badger rouge or ranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back