• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chasing Rabbits: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mine already has... and he is suprisingly not that freaked out. Although he was a little mad that Shey thought it was a furry suit lmao

LMAO
I don't know what will happen after he eats it smh. Welian hinted at something.

I mean it's the most obvious way to start -realizing you're not human anymore after living your entire life as one is sure to cause at least a bit of shock

It's gonna take a long time for Enoki to realize this. He's just thinks everyone else has grown bigger and look strange.
Some of us are blessed with common sense. Some are not. Sounds like you know what category Enoki is in.

even more ironic is that he has 14 wisdom.
Well it's common sense that airplanes aren't yanked through dimensions and people aren't turned into monsters, so clearly, CLEARLY, Enoki is the normal one here.

Well. First thing I'd do after waking up in a burning wreckage of a crashed plane would be to feel myself up and make sure I am intact and not imaging it.

Hey peeps, I need a favor! kaitiebugs kaitiebugs needs like, 8 more messages to Staff-chan to be pleased with their existence. Let's help our ninth player out by striking up some conversation.

What kind of character are you going to be playing?

WELL; I'm hoping to be a cosplayer turned bun! She's delightful and fancy. She's one of those cosplayers that gets flown out to cons to cosplay as their mascots and does guest paneling and stuff. Her name is Shauna, has her own Twitch/TikTok/Etc, branding as "Hush" since she was told to hush a lot as a child. Mainly hearing "sssSSShauna" a lot.

the most precious of buns

is she sponsored by raid shadow legends?

WELL; I'm hoping to be a cosplayer turned bun! She's delightful and fancy. She's one of those cosplayers that gets flown out to cons to cosplay as their mascots and does guest paneling and stuff. Her name is Shauna, has her own Twitch/TikTok/Etc, branding as "Hush" since she was told to hush a lot as a child. Mainly hearing "sssSSShauna" a lot.
And what is she like! How she act? Personality!

Nice. Is she going to be isekaied while wearing a mascot suit?

Nice. Is she going to be isekaied while wearing a mascot suit?

I was debating that! I was thinking about that or an oversized animal hoodie. I'm probably going to have her in the latter for comical effect. Smol bun in a massive hoodie of another animal seems too good an opportunity to pass up!

Can already tell her and Lizzy gonna be friends.

She's a delightful person once she gets to talkin'! Shauna's very charming, which is why she's a wonderful entertainment at conventions, and makes a lot of friends easily. She can be very short-tempered if insults are thrown at her friends, people she knows, or generally any that float around near her. Although outspoken, she tends to patiently wait until the right opportunity due to her childhood. Shauna got hushed a lot because she was very outgoing and wanted to Do All The Things. So, generally, "Hush" is very active, lively, and a joy to be around because she's a huge people pleaser and energetic about gatherings and people. 100% Extrovert.

the most precious of buns

is she sponsored by raid shadow legends?

She is actually sponsored by Arda Wigs AND Raid: Shadow Legends! You can use her promo code at checkout to get FREE in-game goodies. ;)

I was debating that! I was thinking about that or an oversized animal hoodie. I'm probably going to have her in the latter for comical effect. Smol bun in a massive hoodie of another animal seems too good an opportunity to pass up!
So it's like the Kuma Kuma Kuma girl, nice. I once played a character who got isekaied with a barney knock off pajama, and she got the power of fire so the people there called her the dragon descendant. Fun times.

So it's like the Kuma Kuma Kuma girl, nice. I once played a character who got isekaied with a barney knock off pajama, and she got the power of fire so the people there called her the dragon descendant. Fun times.

Oh my goodness that sounds so entertaining xD That must have been so much fun to reference and make jokes with in the long run! I hope I can grab some of those witty things naturally with my bun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back