• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Chasing Rabbits

Dice System
D&D 5e
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Chasing Rabbits
A D&D 5e Isekai Adventure

A miscellaneous group of modern humans on their way to a gaming convention are suddenly transported to a fantastical world that appears to run on D&D 5e logic. Armed with nothing but their wits, suitcases, and boarding passes, will these otherworldly travelers be able to find their way home?
 

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ding.

“Attention passengers,” said the pleasant voice over the jet’s intercom. “Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. There is some turbulent air due to the storm system over San Antonio.”

The airplane rumbles, rocking side to side. A young man returning from the bathroom stumbles on his way back to first class, a flight attendant staring daggers at him as an older woman hastily exits behind him.

Through the southside windows, something becomes clear. Something large. Something… mechanical.

Something resembling a 1967 Peterbilt truck, but that was not as important as the fact that it was currently hurling through the air at the same altitude as a passenger jet cruising from Atlanta to San Antonio.

Moments before Truck-kun strikes the airplane, time freezes. An ominous fog fills the cabin, like a misty morning in the hills. The only souls stirring are you, a handful of other passengers, and the grotesque monster pulling a terrified gnome from the driver's seat and swallowing it whole.

This, you realize, is a problem.

“What a terrible fate,” the pleasant voice says over the intercom, again. “Recalculating… recalculating… please proceed to your new route.”

When you wake up, you are lying in a forest clearing, the smoldering wreck of the airplane leaving a long scar in the trees. Both moons are out bright tonight, and the glimmering stars are beautiful.

But you can not rest now. There are monsters nearby.

Posting will open on June 10.
 

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Congratulations on surviving (sort of) your airplane crashing. As all of you pick yourself up and get used to your new bodies, you'll see that it's dark outside. The back half of the airplane is missing. Flaming wreckage litters the forest, casting a dim light.

OopsDidIDoThat.png

What will you do now?
 

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Leandra.jpg
Name: Samantha SorrenNickname: Sam, Shadow
Race: TabaxiAge: 21
Motivation: AcquisitionEquipment: Large military backpack, five sets of clothes, toiletries, pillow, stuffed animal lion, cell phone and charger, laptop and charger, Nintendo Switch and charger, assorted snacks and refillable water bottle, wireless headphones, thermos, two fiction novels, small first aid kit, medications for a week, and daily affirmation calendar

Samantha sighed as she rested her chin into her palm, the elbow against her chair's armrest underneath the window. There had only been one plus side to this plane ride and that was the extra leg space since she had her right leg in a cast. The intensity of her painkillers pretty much had her sleeping the whole way, so she was disoriented when she found herself waking partway through the trip.

Soft, calming spa music was playing through her headphones and she could only barely make out the announcement about turbulence. She shrugged at this, none too bothered by it. It would not be her first time experiencing it and her painkillers should negate the worst of it for her anyways.
Leaning back against her hand in an attempt to go back to sleep, Sam was jolted awake suddenly to see most everyone and everything frozen in time in her immediate vicinity. She hesitantly took off her headphones in time to hear the weird announcement and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up with a dull headache, Samantha gritted her teeth and then groaned before pushing herself up into a sitting position. Everything felt...wrong. And off. Very...wrong. She slowly opened her eyes and then rubbed at her forehead when she felt something trickling down it. She immediately caught the scent of blood and expressed her disgust by shaking her hand away from her to get her own blood off of it. Except, it was no longer just a hand.
Slowly, Sam brought her hand into her view and blinked several times to clear out her blurry vision. Then blinked several more times to make sure she was not dreaming. She was in a bit of pain, nothing too serious, so this was surely not a dream. But then...why did she have claws instead of fingernails, fur all along her arms and legs...and was that a muzzle? She had brought her hands up to her face and was gingerly feeling around it to discover she did indeed have a muzzle. Her hands were elongated now, as were her feet.
Still dazed by all of this new information to process, Sam finally looked away from herself to take note of the plane crash not too far away. Suitcases and random items from the plane were scattered about. Absentmindedly, she found herself worrying about her own things and tried to stand up, expecting her limbs to act like they normally would. She cautiously tried to avoid putting pressure on her right leg, but managed this awkward dance of wobbling about and flailing her limbs and, unbeknownst to her, tail before she landed on her back with a, "Oomph!"

Groaning, Sam face palmed and then groaned again when she remembered the blood situation and now had more blood on her hand. Gross.
Rolling onto her stomach, Sam braced herself and then pushed up until she was on her hands and knees. She glanced underneath herself and realized belatedly that this strange transformation meant her right leg seemed to be as good as new. If not...furry and elongated.
Perhaps if standing bipedal was too much for her right now, then this new form most likely would support being on all fours. Despite that being beyond weird if anyone saw her. She really hoped she was the lone survivor just to avoid the social awkwardness of such an interaction.

Inhaling deeply, Sam looked forward and slowly stood up on all fours. As she began walking forward, she realized excitedly that her balance was far better now. Perhaps she was just not meant to walk bipedal anymore?

Moving on from these thoughts, Sam began to walk around the ruined luggage, poking at all of it and nudging aside anything that was too ruined to even be distinguishable. It was then that she finally noticed a lion's mane sticking out of a large black backpack not too far away. Her heart sped up and she could not stop herself from trying to awkwardly jog over to it on all fours. She shakily halted herself in front of it and sat down before opening it up and sorting through everything to ensure nothing of hers had been lost. A quick inventory surprised her that she did in fact still have everything. The only odd thing was that now her thermos was full of a mystery liquid...and was warm. As inviting as it was to drink some coffee after such a traumatizing experience, Sam felt uncertain of what was actually in her thermos. She decided to try the drink at a later time.

Putting on her backpack and using the waist straps to secure it comfortably around herself for when she is on all fours, Sam then glanced around again, squinting to see if anyone else was around. Her fur began to stand on end and she had a sneaking suspicion that she was not as alone as she had hoped.

welian welian D. Rex D. Rex Zahzi Zahzi Tiguidi Tiguidi Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Ian Temero Ian Temero Tainted Nazgul Tainted Nazgul Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
 

Zahzi

Grade-A Jackass
b80dc2ba045538ff24236fbd0010b7d8.jpg
Name: Biorr StrondTemperament/Thoughts: Rasende
Race: GoliathAge: 37
Motivation: Survival.Equipment: Standard Issue Duffle Bag; 3 sets of clothing. Prosthetic cleaning kit. Dog Tags. Danish snacks. Battered helm and hood attachment. Water Bottle....Someone did something to his armor...

HVEM FAN LAD MIDGETT TAGE HJULET

That had to be a weird dream. Right? The American soda he had on the flight. That. That had weird chemicals that made weird things show up outside the widow and the weird timey-whimey thing and the weird voice in the intercom. Right? RIGHT!? He SAW his reflection in the bumper of that damn truck before everything just....No, no. Stop. Nevermind that. You're alive. Maybe. Depending on your religious upbringing or how much foreign shows you've binged in sheer boredom this could all be some weird alternate world. Or a fever dream. The fire near your face and the wreckage around him right next to the nice, calming night...With....Far too many stars to fathom.....Also....Two moons.......Lort

Biorr slowly sat up from his seat, a hand on the right side of his face, the cold metal of one of his prosthetic hands cradling the fresh scar from what felt like a lifetime ago. He opened his eyes slowly, staring at something he only now noticed in the light of the fire. White hair? Even if this is some horrible joke, someone's getting murdered. He liked his brown hair, the hell is this. Then came the next ordeal.....Getting out of his seat. Sounds simple. Ought to be simple.
It wasn't.
Either the impact of landing had done a number on the remaining frame, or he had really let himself go since leaving the military life........It better NOT BE that later one.
Okay. Let's try this again. Just grab your bag. Good. Aaaand that was the sound of metal being warped as he forced his way out of his seat.....Wait, waaait. Stop! Yeah. Gingerly. The plan is rocking with every step. Wonderful....

Stepping out of the remains of the plane, the first thing he would notice was his checked luggage just....Presenting itself to him. If this was somewhere else he'd think this was a trap. After everything going on, he didn't care anymore. He retrieved his bag and opened it....To find his old armor.....It was MEANT for a display when they landed....And now it looked like someone had an aneurysm recreating it. Who the hell uses THAT kind of material anymore! Did they land in 1402!? He shook his head, zipping it back closed and slowly stood up....His head must have taken a hit. His vision seemed....Skewed. Way too high up.

He shook his head as he stared out at the horizon. It was....Alien. Yet, there was something welcoming about it to him. He rolled his shoulders, moving the weight he carried to be more comfortable. He looked down at his hands as the metal reflected the moonlight and fire into his eyes.
"...Så hvad nu?"
 

Tainted Nazgul

Wraith of the Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

R.jpg

Atrix Madtax

Hp: 6
AC: 10

Atrix looked up, his vision webbed with black lines that seemed to weave before his eyes. Closing them slightly, he could feel a major buzz behind his nose. It felt like ants where wandering around, but in reality he was needing to sneeze. And sneeze he did. A big, blood sneeze that sent a fine mist of blood in the air. Opening his eyes, the cobwebs where still there, but being minorly better he could see the sky. And was shocked to see two moons. and even more shocked to see he had a huge nose. A huge, black nose.​
What in the bloody hell!
He put his hand on his nose just to see he didn't have his normal familiar hands. They where black, and had huge claws.
What the bloody hell!
Getting slowly up, he realized that he was covered in hair, and was several feet taller than he was before. What in hell happened?
Glancing around, he panicked. Where is Shey? Is she okay?
Shey? Are you okay?
 
Last edited:

Ian Temero

Knight of Swords

Shey.jpg
Shey Young

HP: 7
AC: 13

Passive Perception: 14

Everything... Well, everything kinda hurt. Like she had done an intense full body workout. Like she had been hit by a truck. Wait... a truck? That's right, she and Atrix had been on a plane trip to a convention when... a truck?... had come out of nowhere? And then things had gotten weird. Like really weird. Was she... Was she dead?

Shey opened her eyes and instantly regretted it as pain shot through her skull. Closing them, she counted to thirty before slowly opening them again. The plane had crashed, that much was obvious from the fire and the entire missing back half of the vehicle. And yet somehow she had seemed to survive with little more than being sore all over. How lucky was that? She leaned her head back and stared up at the night sky, then tilted it. Were there two moons?

Before Shey could think about that too much though she heard Atrix calling out beside her, asking if she was okay. "I don't know, dude. I think I might be dead. How about you?" She turned to look at him and her jaw dropped. Where her best friend was sitting before was now a massive furry beast towering over her. "Mueong-mi..." She cussed under her breath, then after a moment asked "A fur-suit? Really?"
 

Tiguidi

That one guy
MonkeyFace.png
Name: William "Monkey" LemireThoughts: The hell is going on...?
Race: SimianAge: 23
Motivation: Understanding.Equipment: 2 sets of clothes, Smartphone, phone charger, chocolate bars, small bags of candy, water bottle, few cans of iced tea, screwdriver kit + screwdriver

“...Urgh…”

A groan escaped William’s mouth. His entire body ached -which, in hindsight, was good, proving he was still alive and all. ’Hol’ up, I’m alive…?’

The crisp sound of fire burning forced the survivor to open his eyes. Questioning the situation would need to be for later because where there’s fire, there’s destruction and a need to get the hell away from here, especially in a wreckage of all things.

Will had to focus not to question the situation once again. Once he got up, he realized that he wasn’t even in the plane anymore (well, what remained of said plane), but a few meters outside. Did he get ejected on landing? This made absolutely no sense… ’Stop. Thinking. About. It.’

Glancing about, he noticed his black English cap and his tinted glasses laying nearby. How they survived the blast, he probably would never know.

Putting the accessories on, he paused for a moment. ’Have my arms always been that long…? … Nah, must still be in shock. Maybe.’



And this is when William decided to take the time to have a good look at himself.

“What the f…” Hair now covered a good portion of his body, his body much smaller and his feet definitely weren’t human feet. Oh, has the long monkey tail been mentioned? It probably should be mentioned. ’I’m a monkey now. Well, kinda. I dunno anymore. … Yeah, okay, sure, let’s go with that. Yup, let’s just roll with it… yeah…’

Nodding at the situation and making the decision not to worry about it, William figured it would be best to keep going with his original plan: gather his things and get out. Fortunately, binding his bag wasn’t too difficult despite the wreckage and pieces of the plane lying about. “Yesss, my cans are still here…!”, the Simian smirked when he saw that his precious drinks were still intact. Somehow.

Tail wrapping around the bag’s straps (he didn’t question how he was able to maneuver his tail so easily), William took one last glance at his surroundings, ready to go. Where? No idea. His little plans were stopped, however, when he heard some voices coming from an area closer to the plane.

Walking a little bit closer, William could confirm that there were indeed other survivors and being monkeyfied seemed to be something only he suffered from. Letting out a sigh and trying to push back all the questions that swarmed in his head, the Simian climbed on top of a pile of rubble visible to all and sat down. Some were still in the ‘freaking out’ phase so he’d wait until that was over. He would, however, give a subtle nod and salute to anyone looking his way.
 

Tainted Nazgul

Wraith of the Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

R.jpg

Atrix Madtax

HP: 6
AC: 10

This isn't a furry suit, he groused. This is my skin, and my hair, and my claws, and my nose. Why do you always have to come out of everything looking so bea... unharmed. or should I say unchanged...
Looking up on the plane, he saw another changed person. A monkey person wearing a pair of sunglasses and a cap.
Looks like I'm not the only one that is changed.
Looking to the side, he spotted another person. A cat person, trying to get away. He frowned. This wasn't adding up. He saw a notepad, slightly singed, a couple of feet away from him.
MY NOTES!
He quickly ran to them, and upon inspection, was relieved that there was only slight discoloration.
 

Ashy_OCdesigns

Elder Member
Enoki felt like his head was splitting in two, he really wanted to barf. He attempted to lift his head, but holy hell, you better believe it hurt. Enoki quickly set his head back down, which also hurt. However He took an inhale, and that's when he decided to scooch back as slowly as he could. The plane was on fire, and as slowly as he could, Enoki sat up and winced, but slowly, he began to scoot backward, until, he was away from the fire. He promptly coughed, and he wondered if he was gonna die from smoke inhalation. Probably not, but it was worth considering. He must've also stretched his clothes because now they were very big on him. That makes sense because he was scratched and bruised all over. Enoki felt for his backpack, but he couldn't find it. He tried to not breathe in the smoke as he looked for his bag, and combed through the debris.

After 5 minutes of hard searching(not including breaks to hold himself steady), he found it, and he sighed in relief. A lot of important things were in there. But then, he noticed something near the bag, and he picked it up. It was a vial, or a bottle, or something. He pocketed it, not knowing what it did, but whatever. He stumbles back to where he was, near the group, and suddenly he lets out a short shriek. When did everyone else get taller than him and stranger looking?
"What happened to you guys?" He shouts, the surprise clear in his voice. "You guys looked better before this."
 

Spoiled Bread

The Lord of the Uneaten
WHAT.THE.HELL

Stella groaned as she tried to make sense of what just happened. A truck crashed into their airplane?? Time stopped and then she somehow ends down here?? Waking up, she spotted the massive plane wreckage behind her and several other... creatures? Hey, that skunk just talk, and that monkey was wearing human shirt. This must be a fever dream, right? She couldn't help but raised her hand to try scratching her head, but something stabbed her hand instead. Letting out a brief yelp Stella looked at her slightly bleeding hand and noticed that her skin had become as red as her blood. Also, the thing that stabbed her hand was apparently a horn, her own horn, right there on her forehead.

Yep, turns out I'm Satan. The situation was too absurd that Stella decided to just stop thinking about it. And look! Her backpack! Digging through some of the debris, Stella unearthed her bag that resembled a shark head with its fangs as the zipper. Also, a gleaming black pearl caught her attention. It was buried next to her bag so she just grabbed it and put it into her bag.

Now that she had gathered all her belongings, she could focus on what to do next. None of the other creatures seemed to have any idea about what was happening either and there's a short person freaking out.

"Welcome to hell, kiddo. I guess." She addressed the short person while shrugging.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns
 

Ian Temero

Knight of Swords

Shey.jpg
Shey Young

HP: 7
AC: 13

Passive Perception: 14

Shey chuckled as Atrix explained how it wasn't a fursuit. She knew that wasn't a suit. She'd just been teasing him. Costumes didn't have actual muscles that bulged and shifted as the person moved. He started to say something about her but quickly changed his mind and asked something else instead. Shey raised a brow, wondering what he had been about to say, but decided that if hadn't been important enough for him to say it then it wasn't important. When he mentioned her being unchanged she scoffed. "You say that like becoming a furry's normal." She looked around at the same time as Atrix and noticed all the animal people roaming around. "Okay... Maybe it is the norm..."

As her friend dashed off to grab his notes Shey unbuckled her seat belt and stood up, groaning as she stretched, her muscles protesting. Once again everything hurt, especially her bad knee. She needed her painkillers. "Hey dude? Now that you're tall do you mind grabbing our bags from the overhead?" She asked Atrix. "I'm going to go check the cockpit for a radio or something." She started walking towards the front of the plane with a slight limp, though she tried not to show it.

Reaching the cockpit she poked her head in. "Hello?" She called out. No one. Not even a trace of the pilots. That was weird. She sat down in the main seat and grabbed the radio. "Mayday! Mayday! Does anyone read?" She called. Once again there was nothing, not even static. She waited a few moments for any kind of response before sighing and searching the flight deck for anything of use. Behind the copilot seat she did find an emergency ax, which she took and returned to the cabin. "No luck with the radio." She announced, then held up her find. "I did get this though!"
 

Zahzi

Grade-A Jackass
b80dc2ba045538ff24236fbd0010b7d8.jpg
Name: Biorr StrondTemperament/Thoughts: Rasende
Race: GoliathAge: 37 AC: 11 HP: 9
Motivation: Survival.Equipment: Standard Issue Duffle Bag; 3 sets of clothing. Prosthetic cleaning kit. Dog Tags. Danish snacks. Battered helm and hood attachment. Water Bottle....Someone did something to his armor...

Biorr snapped out of his trance at the sound of others. He slowly turned around to look at all the others slowly awakening. They looked...Different than before. Well, to be fair, he didn't exactly take a true moment to memorize them before, but THAT ONE IS A DAMN MONKEY NOW.
....
AND IS THAT A BIPEDAL HONEYBADGER?
Yeah, he wasn't ruling out the fever dream anytime soon. Well, at least he was normal, right? Just....White hair apparently. Maybe the stress of it all just killed the color...Right?
"....Hvad fanden var der i den sodavand?"

He considered walking over. Make sure everyone was alright. Keep them from panicking. But, there was a glaring issue. He could already tell none of them could understand him. Nor could he understand them...He was supposed to meet a translator when they landed, but, like everything else it seemed, had gone tits up. Oh great. Even his thoughts were turning American.

He decided it would be better just to loom from afar, and equip his old armor in case this calm was only fleeting...
 

Tainted Nazgul

Wraith of the Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

R.jpg

Atrix Madtax

HP: 6
AC: 10

Atrix looked up. He realized that he was taller. He easily reached up and grabbed Shey's bag after which the plane started to shift some more.
Shey, be careful, this plan is still pretty unstable. And what type of pills did you pack?
 

Lioness075

Everyone's fighting some battle of their own.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Leandra.jpg
Name: Samantha SorrenNickname: Sam, Shadow
Race: TabaxiAge: 21
Motivation: AcquisitionEquipment: Large military backpack, five sets of clothes, toiletries, pillow, stuffed animal lion, cell phone and charger, laptop and charger, Nintendo Switch and charger, assorted snacks and refillable water bottle, wireless headphones, thermos, two fiction novels, small first aid kit, medications for a week, and daily affirmation calendar

As others began to regain their consciousness around her, Sam quickly realized she was no longer alone. She was also not the only one to be transformed into some weird animal humanoid. She found this marginally comforting considering she knew nobody else on the plane. She hated meeting strangers and having awkward conversations with them.
Rubbing at her chin with a dubious look, Sam pondered if she could fake being a mute just to avoid said awkward conversations. Sure, it was drastic, but she also had her own doubts about whether she could even speak in this form to begin with. After all, she had a cat's face now.

Sighing to herself, Sam got up on all fours and trotted over to where a few of the strangers had begun gathering. As she neared the edge of the group, she spied the goliath of a man looming a bit away and gasped before her fur fluffed up all over her body. Her tail poofed in a manner she was not aware it was capable of doing. She instinctively arched her back and glared at the potential danger, barely resisting the urge to hiss as if she were an actual cat. She only hoped her casual clothes, turned leather for some reason, and backpack would help the others recognize her as one of them.

Yeah, this was officially the weirdest day of her life. Maybe she could sleep it off?
 

kaitiebugs

New Member
CTy21vu.png
Name: Shauna "Hush" PerkinsThoughts: ...?!?
Race: HarengonAge: 23
Motivation: Achievement.Equipment: ConventionTM suitcase, airpods, sunglasses, fox hoodie... wait, what??

Everything she built led up to this moment. Any famous vlogger or online media personality starts with a request to attend as a guest and dress as the convention's mascot. However, this could have been better planned. Her original flight was canceled and redirected twice. She lost one of her favorite rings in the airport bathroom, and the Starbucks barista got her order wrong! Shauna needed to calm herself. She had not even reached the plane yet. Once she settled in her first-class seat, she could relax and revel in the excitement of this weekend. Oddly enough, even her assistant was redirected and could not get tickets for the same flight or time. The most she could do was check-in, sip her frappe., and wait for the staff to call her to the gate. To help hide from teens and younger crowds, she wore an oversized fox hoodie with a zipper mouth and cute stuffed ears on the hood. She tried to "blend" in with the public, but as she rested in the window seat- she soon felt eyes on her. She noticed a few young girls gazing at her with awe and whispering amongst themselves. There were not very subtle. Suffice to say, a few selfies later, she was ready to board the flight.

Once comfortably seated, it was clear this was no ordinary flight. Shauna's suitcase took forever to fit overhead. Just- fit- already-- Comfort waited for no one in air travel, but at least Shauna had her drink and AirPods. Her favorite music trumped the typical jargon echoing mid-flight; to be fair, it was not unusual for her to ignore the announcements. Just a few more hours until you're there-- Her thoughts ceased sharply when the normal turbulence echoed grotesque danger turned suddenly to frozen in time.

...

At first, she felt the agony of being thrust against the ground and who knows what else. It only really sunk in that she had been in a plane crash when the echoes of others' agony and potential fires, wiring, or other disaster started bleeding in. Stirring slowly, she tried to undo her belt. W... What happ-- Ow! Clutching her chest, Shauna curled up slightly in her seat. Anxiety... She had medicine for that! It was just in her bag... which was... Shauna started to brace herself to look around more from her seat. Her seat must have dislodged because the plane was not this big before... was it? The crafty young woman started to pry herself out of her seat. Struggling momentarily, she came to stand up on the seat itself and tried to look around. This- damned-- plane-- ... ?!?

"AH-!" A loud screech escaped her as she noticed her height. A whopping four foot tall humanoid dwarf bunny in a large oversized fox hoodie gasped at herself. Her sweater was not this oversized before! Scrambling to grab at her hoodie to show her hands, she came to realize that instead of her painted fingernails, she found fluffy and adorable paws. A quick panic overtook her as she lifted her hoodie to look at her feet. Sure, as her heart squeezed, so did her furred toes in confusion. Any of those nearby could hear the outright disgust she exhibited purely from her height. Shauna squeezed her face and tried to smack her cheeks to wake herself up. Her ears flopped against her head which caused another squeak of shock. It was not until she heard another shriek outside the plane and saw a massive badger moving around- let alone a giant looming around the corner- that she noticed anything or anyone else. This is- wait- How am I-

"... This is a dream, right? ... Right?!"
She began, louder than before, standing on a seat to get to where she usually could see around. She searched to meet another's eyes to confirm it was a dream; everyone knows that you cannot make eye contact with others in dreams. Surely this was a dream... it had to be.
 
Last edited:

Tiguidi

That one guy
MonkeyFace.png
Name: William "Monkey" LemireThoughts: Amused
Race: SimianAge: 23
Motivation: Understanding.Equipment: 2 sets of clothes, Smartphone, phone charger, chocolate bars, small bags of candy, water bottle, few cans of iced tea, screwdriver kit + screwdriver

"What happened to you guys?”, came the voice of a shorter person nearby. "You guys looked better before this."

“I dunno, this look kinda suits me.”, Will grinned, pulling out his smartphone to look at his reflection off the screen. “I mean, okay, I have no idea what’s going on but panicking may be the last thing we want for now.”

He raised an eyebrow behind his glasses when he saw a khajiit/tabaxi-looking person approach the group on all fours. He may have thought it was a regular, er, very large cat at first but the clothes definitely screamed ‘I’m a person turned into an animal person’. Well, whatever.

"... This is a dream, right? ... Right?!"

“‘Fraid not.”, the Simian calmly replied with a shrug to a bunny person making herself seen.

He had to be honest there -sure, he freaked out at first but seeing everyone have their own little disbelief moment was a bit entertaining to watch. Not that it wasn’t understandable to freak out. In all fairness, monkeys were a bit closer to humans than cats, bunnies or frickin badgers… Having hand-feet felt weird, though.

Might as well make himself useful. Hopping off his seat, the Simian began walking around the wreckage to see if there were any other survivors. Maybe he could make a guessing game out of it; who would be transformed into what?

Interactions: Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns kaitiebugs kaitiebugs

Mentioned: Lioness075 Lioness075
 

Ashy_OCdesigns

Elder Member
"What do you mean, kiddo?" Enoki asked the demon-girl, annoyed. "How old are you anyway?" While Stella was responding to his question he took the time to pinch himself. Nope, he wasn't dreaming.
A simian person came up and responded to Enoki's question as well. "Did you even have a beard and sunglasses before?" There was a look of pure confusion on Enoki's face.

"I'm not panicking...just questioning life." Enoki was starting to wonder if he shrunk, and not everyone else grew. Enoki walked off, lost in his thoughts. He decided to just go with it, because he had nothing better to do. Why did the plane crash, but he didn't die?
 

Ian Temero

Knight of Swords

Shey.jpg
Shey Young

HP: 7/7
AC: 13

Passive Perception: 14

"So I noticed." Shey said as the plane shifted a little. "Just my Ibuprofen. You know, the prescription ones." She answered as she reached Atrix. Typical that he knew what she needed even when she tried to hide it. Taking her bag from him she dug through it for her bottle of pills, twisted it open and popped one in her mouth. Then, taking a swig of water to help the pill down, she took a good look around. There was a cat girl walking around on all fours for some reason, who was also staring down (up?) a giant of a man. Off to one side a midget was talking with a monkey, a demon girl, and a really big rabbit in a fox hoodie. Yup! This day was weird!

Slinging her bag on her back and the ax over her shoulder Shey looked over to Atrix, the giant badger. "Well... What do you say we get this zoo off the plane before it blows or something?" She asked before walking down the aisle towards the others. Once she was close enough she called out to everyone. "Hey guys! Let's get off the burning wreck first then freak out, yeah? Come on, let's move!"

Tainted Nazgul Tainted Nazgul Lioness075 Lioness075 Zahzi Zahzi Tiguidi Tiguidi Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread kaitiebugs kaitiebugs
 

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Check: Perception Tiguidi Tiguidi
Result: 1d20 (7) + 1
Total: 8

William takes a headcount of people he can find in the wreckage. It's difficult to see in the night, but there's enough light from the moons, fires, and emergency lighting to be considered dim light. There are nine survivors total, including himself. There are no other people aboard the plane, alive or otherwise.
 

Tainted Nazgul

Wraith of the Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

R.jpg

Atrix Madtax

HP: 6
AC: 10
Atrix leaped from the plane, landing somehow on his feet. Stepping forward he stepped on something furry and felt pain in a body part he never had before pitching face first.
Fuck, I have a tail.
He pushed himself to his knees and saw that there was a bottle in front of him. Picking it up, he inspected it.
 
Last edited:

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
A rather shrill scream came from within the wreckage. As one would so rightly do upon waking up in the middle of a flaming wreckage. But such was only half the terror for Elizabeth. For upon her return to consciousness, she of course did a self diagnostic to make sure she was intact.

Yes. She was intact. Too much so as there were plenty of extra things that were not there before. Chief among them, most traumatic among them, was that she was covered head to toe in hair. Thankfully the panicked gasps were halted as she came to understand the context of this hirsute hullabaloo. For upon further inspection she found ears. Pointy ones like an animals. A tail. Which explained the pain in her backside until pushed down her daisy dukes enough to account for it. Her hands, paws?, had claws now. And her face... that definitely was not her face. She was some sort of animal person. A furry's wet dream...

Well... lest the fur was sleek and soft. A cat person. She was a cat person. This was freaky. After taking a moment to adjust to this... body. Amd her surroundings... she eventually grabbed her things and climbed out of the wreckage to join the rest of the survivors


She could already here them talking. That was a good sign, that there were others. A relief that made here almost not notice another difference. How well she could see. It was night. Easy to tell by the sky. But even with the fires she shouldn't have been able to see as far as she did now... could see into the dark. Like a cat almost. No. Exactly like a cat.


She drug herself, and her luggage wheely suit case to join them. "It won't blow... this ain't bein' an action movie..." she said, through a thickly southern accent. "The fuel be in them wings... and they fucked. If it woulda exploded it have done so already. Probably already did which be it why be crashed down here in the first place." Though that isn't to say she wasn't unconcerned with the fire. Plenty of stuff to be concerned with, to be honest.

So she would use her newfound super vision to see what was around them. And maybe get an idea where they were at. Also... she was a cat. That was odd. "Hey... uh... do I look like a cat yo any of you? I think I might be have an hallucination."
 

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

He pushed himself to his knees and saw that there was a bottle in front of him. Picking it up, he inspected it.
Check: Perception Tainted Nazgul Tainted Nazgul
Result: 1d20 (6) + 3
Total: 9

It is a small decorative honey jar, no bigger than your standard 8-ounce jar. It's shaped to look like a cartoonish beehive. It's a little bit sticky and warm.

So she would use her newfound super vision to see what was around them. And maybe get an idea where they were at.
Check: Perception D. Rex D. Rex
Result: 1d20 (13)
Total: 13

Lizzy sees that they are in a forested... valley? Foothills? At least, she can make out the looming shapes of a not-distant-enough mountain range uphill. Facing uphill, there is a clearing to her left.
 

Zahzi

Grade-A Jackass
b80dc2ba045538ff24236fbd0010b7d8.jpg
Name: Biorr StrondTemperament/Thoughts: Forsøg på illusionen om ro.
Race: GoliathAge: 37 AC: 11 HP: 9
Motivation: Searching..Equipment: Standard Issue Duffle Bag; 3 sets of clothing. Prosthetic cleaning kit. Dog Tags. Danish snacks. Battered helm and hood attachment. Water Bottle....Someone did something to his armor...

Biorr's eyes darted to the source of a scream. He had already made his way halfway to the still burning wreckage when it became clear the new arrival to this lunacy was up, moving and talking. Another who couldn't understand him. An American airline. Not too surprising...
He gave a tired sigh as his shoulders slumped, finding his spring into action useless. Nevertheless, he was glad it seemed everyone seemed to be accounted for...Even if it seemed like they were missing far too many of the other passengers.

He looked around the side of the plane, looking for anything of use for whatever seemed to be waiting for them in the cold darkness. Kindling, half-shredded supplies, perhaps...?

Hvad jeg ikke ville give for en slags våben ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

  • Dice System: D&D 5e
Replies
15
Views
329
Top