• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Best Professors I've had are mental: one steals snacks from students, one has had sword fights with another and made us pretend to kill him (in historically accurate rebellions) as part of History whilst another can rant about snails for hours. Professors are always a mixed bag, hope you get some good ones.
I got three good professors this semester! Two that were in my subjects last year and was a complete "ugh" and three more whom I don't really know yet.

Anyways, why not have FritoCrashGrl FritoCrashGrl take on Shar/Shar's role in the rp? Mephobia and me already got secondary characters and our main one is part of the Charmed ones.

I got three good professors this semester! Two that were in my subjects last year and was a complete "ugh" and three more whom I don't really know yet.

Anyways, why not have FritoCrashGrl FritoCrashGrl take on Shar/Shar's role in the rp? Mephobia and me already got secondary characters and our main one is part of the Charmed ones.
Sure I wouldn't have a problem with this just gotta get to know the character and read all the bios of each character Haha

Also you guys are in college? I feel like such a child UnU I'm homeschooled bc problemos

Sure I wouldn't have a problem with this just gotta get to know the character and read all the bios of each character Haha

Also you guys are in college? I feel like such a child UnU I'm homeschooled bc problemos
Damn, is homeschooling common in the US? Never hear of it over here except with rich/posh peeps.

Nah I'm probably not that much older than you, dw.

Damn, is homeschooling common in the US? Never hear of it over here except with rich/posh peeps.

Nah I'm probably not that much older than you, dw.
Well kinda depends where ya live you know. Aaaaand I'm only 16 so I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest here yikes

Niceee lmao. Weeeeell imma start reading the bios so I can get familiar with Shar thenn post her reply and my whitelighter reply

Forgot I hadn't finished my side-characters sheets, I've had them all in a document but never added to the one here so updating them now.
Woo..

Ooo, for me that got split up into languages, History and geography with us only being able to do 1 or 2. Hope you enjoy it! Also hope you have a good day.
Thanks! Our Humanities study is about art so I'm pretty happy 'cause we'll be drawing and painting for this class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back