• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Guys I am sorry but I kind of lost interest in this :S I know it sucks but sadly that's how it is... You guys are an amazing group and I hope we get to RP again sometime. If you want to you can continue and I can give someone collaboration status so you get to use the thread tools in case someone wants to take over as GM =]

Guys I am sorry but I kind of lost interest in this :S I know it sucks but sadly that's how it is... You guys are an amazing group and I hope we get to RP again sometime. If you want to you can continue and I can give someone collaboration status so you get to use the thread tools in case someone wants to take over as GM =]
Awwww. It does suck a lot, like so much but I understand that it's really hard to continue an rp you've lost interest in it. I do hope we can rp once again someday.

Sad and sorry to hear that. Obviously it sucks but thank you for actually saying so and telling us instead of ghosting or something. It's been great rping and chatting with you! <3 (Same to Colorless and frito) and I hope I can RP with you again someday.

Well I hope you have a good one. It was nice meeting you.

So where does leave us? Do you guys want to continue this or?

I usually always tell instead of ghosting people, sure there are times that I forget but only with RPs that weren't active much in the first place, there is no way I would forget you guys since you were and are an amazing group and I had lots of fun chatting with you guys, here's hoping we get to do it again sometime <3

Well I hope you have a good one. It was nice meeting you.

So where does leave us? Do you guys want to continue this or?
I'd be interested in continuing as long as Just Me is okay with that. However we'd have to find another person and see if Colorless is comfortable/happy to continue.

I'd be interested in continuing as long as Just Me is okay with that. However we'd have to find another person and see if Colorless is comfortable/happy to continue.

I am totally okay with you guys continuing this! I can also add someone into the collaboration so they can use the thread tools if someone wants to be the new GM =] I want you to have fun, especially if you like this and want to continue. Don't stop just because of me guys =( I'll be sad

Well I'd like to continued with this and sure you can add someone
I am totally okay with you guys continuing this! I can also add someone into the collaboration so they can use the thread tools if someone wants to be the new GM =] I want you to have fun, especially if you like this and want to continue. Don't stop just because of me guys =( I'll be sad

Well as long as shes okay with keeping Shar I could just make a new one if no one else wants to take the role

I am okay with someone using Shar if you want to =] the decision is all yours hehe but you have my blessing =P
Hey, even if you're not interested anymore... stop by and chat whenever? I really enjoyed chatting with all of you in the ooc and I'd really miss you if you don't come by. I get attached a bit too easily, I'm afraid.

Hey, even if you're not interested anymore... stop by and chat whenever? I really enjoyed chatting with all of you in the ooc and I'd really miss you if you don't come by. I get attached a bit too easily, I'm afraid.
Sure, I love talking to you guys so that's no problem =] awww don't worry we can chat anytime <3 even in a PM if you ever need to talk =]

Basically a show about a bunch of bad girls moving into a villa and causing trouble/fighting/partying etc...

That's just a recipe for disaster. I like it. XD That would mean endless fighting in at least almost everything.
Yeah there is soooo much drama, fights, making up, taking sides, etc... I know some people think its too much but I love it =] I rewatched the whole things a few times and am about to watch it again that's how good I think it is =]

Yeah there is soooo much drama, fights, making up, taking sides, etc... I know some people think its too much but I love it =] I rewatched the whole things a few times and am about to watch it again that's how good I think it is =]
Ahhhh I'll be missing all the time I've been binge watching this christmas vacation. School starts tomorrow and we still don't have a schedule of classes released. Makes me don't want to go to school at all, but alas. It's a must.

Ahhhh I'll be missing all the time I've been binge watching this christmas vacation. School starts tomorrow and we still don't have a schedule of classes released. Makes me don't want to go to school at all, but alas. It's a must.
I hope it will turn out well for you in the end =] I know school can be hard, hang in there and know things won't be like that forever =]

Thanks, and yes. I do hope I get better professors this semester too! The last ones were a bit... meh.
Bad professors are a nightmare, even good ones can be boring if the subject isn't interesting to you but if on top of it the professors suck it's just horrible so I totally get you.

Best Professors I've had are mental: one steals snacks from students, one has had sword fights with another and made us pretend to kill him (in historically accurate rebellions) as part of History whilst another can rant about snails for hours. Professors are always a mixed bag, hope you get some good ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back