• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Good question hehe.
Well since its not exactly like the show I was thinking the powers don't have to be exactly like in the show if that's okay with you guys, but they should still be like a power the witches in the show had or even better similar to the charmed ones =] omg do I even make any sense? :S

Maybe pick a power thats from the show and would provide fun or interesting incidents *like Billi and her power when she turned her parents into assassins lol xD that was soo cool to watch, or when piper first froze something, stuff like that? =] But then again every power can provide interesting incidents so we can also go with the original powers if you like them more :3

If you don't like anything I added into my cs let me know =] I left out the power part until we decide what to use.

How are wee gonna split the powers??

Also the past and present are both backstory right?
Yep, present is just the part of where they are when the story starts, my girl will call up the girls for a girls night since she just returned to the city =] if that's okay, of course. I don't want to hog the spotlight so one of you can easily be the one calling the others for a night out =]

That's fine. I think it's cute. Anyway we should wait for Mephobia Mephobia and find out what she thinks about this. I'm pretty comfortable with the old powers but new powers seems like a great idea to play around with.

That's a good idea =] I mean powers will be a bit of a focus in the beginning since they will only now get them and have to learn about them and so on =]

*if I get annoying with my hype I am sorry, I often have too much coffee, I admit I live off of that stuff xD so let me know and I will try to restrain myself :3

Oh right and I just wrote into my CS that they knew each other since they were ten without asking you guys if you're even okay with that! :3 so inconsiderate of me! I'm sorry *bowing my head in apology*

You mean in the roleplay or for real like starting it? I assume its the first xD I was thinking in San Francisco but the year can be anything from the original Charmed to modern day so I think its best to decide on a year together =] I personally like any year between 2000-2010 but my favorite would be around 2005, of course I am okay with modern day as well as long as we keep the Charmed spirit alive =] you know spells, potions, fighting evil etc... More of the old series than the new one urgh! I am going on and on again.

I like the idea of 2005, seriously there's a lot to work with since at that time there's so much more constrictions and people aren't as open minded as they are today!

Yess! For both the witchcraft side of things as well as personal ones, 2005 is both modern in a way (compared to the original years) but not too modern since nowadays witchcraft or rather Wicca and other stuff is moderately tolerated by most people, I won't say accepted since there are still haters and stuff but we came further then things have been in 2005.

Sorry! Didn't get an alert about this being made or anything otherwise I would have been responding and replying. Sad I missed out on the initial excitment as I'm pretty hyped/excited too.

Down for the setting suggestion of 2005, I also am for the idea of different powers though I feel they'd have to be powers that would work well together.

Working on my character now! Have two ideas in mind so I guess I'll see which I like best/which balances out what we have the best already! Are they all going to be 24 or did that just happen to happen .

Also are the girls just sleeping over together or living together? The comment about being invited around confused me (I'm tired sorry if I'm just misunderstanding somethig or forgetting something)

Yaay welcome to the OOC! Happy to have you :3
Yeah maybe we could use powers that are similar to the original three? Like at least in some way =] the powers should work well together like in Charmed, maybe the fanwiki site can help us narrow down a list and we can each pick a power from the list we made. Like power options 1 for one girl with four power options list two for the second etc... Or we can each list which powers we think as acceptable for our characters and then vote which would be okay (like for example which would be OP or out of place or so) hmmm but if someone has a better way to pick powers that would help hehe

Sorry I talk a lot again :S turning into a charry Cathy lol

I was thinking they have a sleepover, get powers, decide its safest to live together (+maybe some other reasons) or they can live together already and just have a girls night with drinks, movies and snacks or something... That part is definetly something we can decide together =] but since my character only just moved back to SF it might be a bit odd if they already lived together without a good reason since they didn't see each other since my character had been in Australia the last few years. Of course I can change that if you guys want to.

OMG I need to shut up before I chase you guys away! :S

Also are they all going to be the same age? Just
Yaay welcome to the OOC! Happy to have you :3
Yeah maybe we could use powers that are similar to the original three? Like at least in some way =] the powers should work well together like in Charmed, maybe the fanwiki site can help us narrow down a list and we can each pick a power from the list we made. Like power options 1 for one girl with four power options list two for the second etc... Or we can each list which powers we think as acceptable for our characters and then vote which would be okay (like for example which would be OP or out of place or so) hmmm but if someone has a better way to pick powers that would help hehe

Sorry I talk a lot again :S turning into a charry Cathy lol

I was thinking they have a sleepover, get powers, decide its safest to live together (+maybe some other reasons) or they can live together already and just have a girls night with drinks, movies and snacks or something... That part is definetly something we can decide together =] but since my character only just moved back to SF it might be a bit odd if they already lived together without a good reason since they didn't see each other since my character had been in Australia the last few years. Of course I can change that if you guys want to.

OMG I need to shut up before I chase you guys away! :S
Don't worry! :) the excitment is contagious, no chance of scaring me off. And either option sounds good but it would make more sense if they decide to live together instead of already living together. Can work that into my characters sheet, can't wait!

The ages can be different but it would be nice to have them be in a close age range like maybe 22-26? Yes I think its best if they move in together after getting their powers, I think it makes sense to move in together to be safer in case of demon attacks and to help each other learn about magic and their powers and stuff =]

I actually have a suggestion, I don't know if you guys are up for it. So Just Me's char went away at 19 and since she's gone the other two tried to keep contact with each other but soon fell apart. I don't know, I kinda like the thought of Shar coming back, inviting them separately only to find awkwardness in the atmosphere.

I actually have a suggestion, I don't know if you guys are up for it. So Just Me's char went away at 19 and since she's gone the other two tried to keep contact with each other but soon fell apart. I don't know, I kinda like the thought of Shar coming back, inviting them separately only to find awkwardness in the atmosphere.
That'd be pretty fun/interesting to do, would also make things interesting later on if the whole Charmed thing brings them together but there's still the fact that the three of them have been apart for a while and they'll probably each have their own feelings relating to that. If Just Me likes it then I'm up for it. Either way it's a good suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back