• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah I am dying (lol not for real but Im tired since I'm not used to waking up that early), let's hope next week comes around soon, I prefer working afternoons =]

I want chocolate too xD man I have no idea if I should tone down my daily coffee consumption or increase it lol.
People say that coffee helps people stay awake, but I find myself a bit more drowsy than before even after my third cup... and that was when I was nine.

Yaay it seems that things will get back to normal soon =] apparently we will get some more people in the coming weeks so yaay to things calming back down where work is concerned, giving me more time to RP and write =] I'm super happy about it because I love writing.

Yaay it seems that things will get back to normal soon =] apparently we will get some more people in the coming weeks so yaay to things calming back down where work is concerned, giving me more time to RP and write =] I'm super happy about it because I love writing.
I also love writing. It's why I keep coming back here. Also, I'm reading books again.

Oh really? Any good suggestions? =]
As for now... I'm just rereading books that I've read before. *cough* Percy Jackson series and Heroes of Olympus *cough*
I'll also be reading the 100 books since it's a lot different from the show and Murder on the Orient Express.

Aha lol theres this new way to play and it's like use the 7 card to trade with someone and the 0 card when everyone trades lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back