• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Charmed inspired RP (It's not exactly like the show so I didn't know where to post this)

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
Well I know I am probably making some people angry by tempering with the tv show so I am apologizing for that in advance. I didn't know if I should put the interest check here or somewhere else but then decided to try it here. Anyway here's my idea.

Three best friends since childhood are reunited after each having taken a different path in life. Just like old times they get along great and decide to move in together, each for a different (or the same) reason. Either financial, being lonely or because they think it would be fun but as soon as they step foot in the house something changes.

A prophecy about three charmed girls-best friends is set into motion. A prophecy of three good witches fighting evil and protecting the innocent.

So yeah thats what I have for now. From there on I think its best to plan together =]

I made a character which I can show you if you want and I would need at least two more players who would play the two other best friends but if there would be more people interested in joining other roles can be made up (whitelighters, crushes, friends, relatives, etc...) But I prefer this to be a small group so no more than five people please.

I can't post every day (sometimes even only after two or three days since I have other RPs but mostly because of real life, but in those cases I will tell you in advance) so it would be great if you're okay with that. If you have ideas or so that you would like to share please don't hesitate to let me know. Most of all please be able to write more than one or two lines =]

Interested! Fell in love with Charmed recently, the original one and have been trying to find a RP for it ever since.

Yaay =] well it wouldn't be exactly like Charmed since they would be best friends but in everything else it would be more or less. Of course if people would prefer three sisters I am totally okay with that as well but I wrote this the way I did because waaay far back I saw there already was a charmed RP made by someone that was sister based =] didn't want to be a copycat hehe.

Yaay =] well it wouldn't be exactly like Charmed since they would be best friends but in everything else it would be more or less. Of course if people would prefer three sisters I am totally okay with that as well but I wrote this the way I did because waaay far back I saw there already was a charmed RP made by someone that was sister based =] didn't want to be a copycat hehe.
I'm down for it being three best friends, gives you a chance to explore a different angle. Ultimately your choice but I'd be interested either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back