• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well I was planning to mix Alexyss' reply with the male whitelighter since I plan to pull a Leo after the first attack when the male comes in to fix repairs andalll

fun life advice: don't hit your head on a branch because a lemur scares you, it causes things to burst and it makes things hurt.

Working on my post now!

Oh ya know. Just loaded with tons of assignments to be passed tomorrow and I have yet to do at least one. XD
Wow I hope you manage to do them in time and don't get carpel tunnel =] remember that its important to rest every now and then =] and omg I sound like a mother right now sorry :3

Wow I hope you manage to do them in time and don't get carpel tunnel =] remember that its important to rest every now and then =] and omg I sound like a mother right now sorry :3
Don't we all have that inner mother in us somewhere? Anyways, nothing I can't handle. It's assignments so I don't really freak out just as much.

I am pretty awesome. :D *flips hair* Kidding. I procrastinate a lot since I was a kid so I'm pretty much used to it. My schedule sucks in a way tho. And my school is once again planning on changing it by tomorrow.

I am pretty awesome. :D *flips hair* Kidding. I procrastinate a lot since I was a kid so I'm pretty much used to it. My schedule sucks in a way tho. And my school is once again planning on changing it by tomorrow.
You are pretty awesome xD I tend to procrastinate sometimes as well but its a habit I was most likely born with =P
I personally don't like sudden schedule changes much. I remember in my last year at school we had like four changes before they finally decided on one.

You are pretty awesome xD I tend to procrastinate sometimes as well but its a habit I was most likely born with =P
I personally don't like sudden schedule changes much. I remember in my last year at school we had like four changes before they finally decided on one.
That's horrible! I haven't even adjusted to my new sched yet so having four re-scheds would pretty much make me go King Kong on the administration.

Not that they're scary but when you're in an enclosure with them they give you a fright as they jump around.
I do have a bit of an animal phobia. Especially with dogs. I don't know why but most dogs, whenever I just walk around the neighborhood would just start barking at me for no reason. I almost got hit by a bicycle because I jumped out of fright.

I do have a bit of an animal phobia. Especially with dogs. I don't know why but most dogs, whenever I just walk around the neighborhood would just start barking at me for no reason. I almost got hit by a bicycle because I jumped out of fright.
I'm a crazy cat lady so I'm not a fan of dogs as it is but then add that one bit me when I was little and it pretty much explains why I fear medium or big sized dogs (not small ones like chihuahuas or such, they are just weird, not scary and their bites don't hurt much so yeah) I love animals, just not dogs all that much.

I'm a crazy cat lady so I'm not a fan of dogs as it is but then add that one bit me when I was little and it pretty much explains why I fear medium or big sized dogs (not small ones like chihuahuas or such, they are just weird, not scary and their bites don't hurt much so yeah) I love animals, just not dogs all that much.
If any, I'm fond of fishes and birds. But birds can get a bit too noisy for my taste whenever they chirp in the morning, 'cause we got tons of birds here, all very pretty and very noisy when all twelve of them chirp at the same time for a good thirty minutes to an hour.

Love the birds I work with, they're either such sweethearts or little attention seekers (we have an ex-performance bird) and he'll happily talk into your ear for and dance even if it's snowing and you're in his outside bit.

Like dogs, been raised around pugs and collies but get why people don't like them and I have a cat so I love them too.

Love the birds I work with, they're either such sweethearts or little attention seekers (we have an ex-performance bird) and he'll happily talk into your ear for and dance even if it's snowing and you're in his outside bit.

Like dogs, been raised around pugs and collies but get why people don't like them and I have a cat so I love them too.
I'm more of a cat person too. i like how they mind their own business and how elegant they can be. Sometimes, I'd do meow whenever a cat is near and they'd answer back. Did it once to a goat too. Or was that a cow? Nonetheless, it also answered back.

I used to be a crazy cat lady and owned around 8 to 10 kittens at once over the few years but now I have one and my sister got a chihuahua who gets jealous around my cat

AND SHE'S UP!

Sorry I have writers block right now so it really isn't my best, assumed that the acting would have been something Jocelyn had been liking/doing when they all knew each other. Sorry if I was wrong and if I was I'll fix it.

Also that fun moment when you create and plot out like 3 RP's even though you know you won't properly "make," any of them outside of your workshop. Was going to make things kick off but then decided it'd be better for a chance at the whole Ray/Jocelyn drama coming into the open for Charlotte.

AND SHE'S UP!

Sorry I have writers block right now so it really isn't my best, assumed that the acting would have been something Jocelyn had been liking/doing when they all knew each other. Sorry if I was wrong and if I was I'll fix it.

Also that fun moment when you create and plot out like 3 RP's even though you know you won't properly "make," any of them outside of your workshop. Was going to make things kick off but then decided it'd be better for a chance at the whole Ray/Jocelyn drama coming into the open for Charlotte.
Don't worry about it. I'll prolly have mine up no later than Friday, I hope.

Reese is most definitely ripping Joselyn apart with everything that she says. Of course, she's got every right to. I guess I'd have her do the big reveal or would that be too awkward? Should I male it just the two of them or a drunk outburst?

Reese is most definitely ripping Joselyn apart with everything that she says. Of course, she's got every right to. I guess I'd have her do the big reveal or would that be too awkward? Should I male it just the two of them or a drunk outburst?
Up to you, Reese is being a bitter person and tearing into Jocelyn and it's up to you how she responds. You could do the reveal of why there's friction between them first and have Frito react to that or just have it all come pouring out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back