• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aw, cute, are the hearts meaning accepted? (Or a soft acceptance idk lmao) I got a heart 🥰 even if theyre just normal hearts they made me happy lmao

Aw, cute, are the hearts meaning accepted? (Or a soft acceptance idk lmao) I got a heart 🥰 even if theyre just normal hearts they made me happy lmao
Every CS with a Heart react is an accepted CS. I will have to say I may need a detailed description of Vea's universe.

What universe did they come from?
The character I'm considering most strongly was born and raised on a world (Neilgo) created by a friend of mine that was settled by refugees from a destroyed alternate version of the Phantasy Star universe. Her grandparents on her mother's side are from two different versions of the Ys universe, one destroyed, one intact. Neilgo is in an Alliance with a faction of mine that resides in a completely different multiverse from it, and she had undergone training with members of the combined military force and helped them out with various situations in various realities. So her abilities and gear would be a mix of original content, Phantasy Star, and Ys.

The character I'm considering most strongly was born and raised on a world (Neilgo) created by a friend of mine that was settled by refugees from a destroyed alternate version of the Phantasy Star universe. Her grandparents on her mother's side are from two different versions of the Ys universe, one destroyed, one intact. Neilgo is in an Alliance with a faction of mine that resides in a completely different multiverse from it, and she had undergone training with members of the combined military force and helped them out with various situations in various realities. So her abilities and gear would be a mix of original content, Phantasy Star, and Ys.
Hmm... I'm not sure. You can create the CS and I'll see what I can think of it.

I'm swapping out Knock Out for someone from Nepgear's Universe. I'll post them as a separate sheet.
Just edit the one you already posted. I haven't approved that one. (Keeps the CS count smooth and organized for me)

Every CS with a Heart react is an accepted CS. I will have to say I may need a detailed description of Vea's universe.
While I've connected Vea's universe softly to two canon universes, it is soft. One is a game where you play in one world and demons come from a rift, so it never showed the "demon universe". The other is a dungeon crawler, Which explains Vea's exploring and training, they explore new realms through their own portals and concur the world, taking them over.

So I don't know exactly how to say it simply to make it make sense, they're just what happened when magical abilities were given to the wrong organism. They're like a virus or infestation, taking over worlds they manage to find through their own portal making abilities (Vea doesn't have such abilities, and can only use portals the "Royals" have already made. So it travels through various worlds already inhabited)

Like humans sort of, where we aren't planning for the future well, but the Velika are even worse. We make attempts, they don't. So it takes countless generations to potentially ruin a planet, but they're good at conquering so they haven't found issue where their species dies out yet.

While I've connected Vea's universe softly to two canon universes, it is soft. One is a game where you play in one world and demons come from a rift, so it never showed the "demon universe". The other is a dungeon crawler, Which explains Vea's exploring and training, they explore new realms through their own portals and concur the world, taking them over.

So I don't know exactly how to say it simply to make it make sense, they're just what happened when magical abilities were given to the wrong organism. They're like a virus or infestation, taking over worlds they manage to find through their own portal making abilities (Vea doesn't have such abilities, and can only use portals the "Royals" have already made. So it travels through various worlds already inhabited)

Like humans sort of, where we aren't planning for the future well, but the Velika are even worse. We make attempts, they don't. So it takes countless generations to potentially ruin a planet, but they're good at conquering so they haven't found issue where their species dies out yet.
Alright. With a universe like that, are there any locations that you would like to introduce to us? In the beginning of the RP I would like everyone to stitch universes (Especially locations like countries, planets or the minimum which is a small town) from one another and make their way to the Chaos Star.

Luckily the main game Vea's soft set to has a wiki, so I can work with that. (: Honestly I'm joining with Jump, so my first choice was to stitch with Dragon Age's universe, but I know Sirprompto has a Demon Slayer character, so stitching with that universe would work.

I see Jump's wasn't accepted (at least yet, not trying to pressure just saying for context) I think he said he'd try another character so good to see Demon Slayer's still around for now lmao

(Edit: just looking over the worlds now to see what world Vea would start in and stitch)

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Speaking of NPCs,should we list the important NPCs from our chosen universes in the lore( exemple rulers of the lands,political figures and so on...)? And anyone cam control the NPCs?
Yes, while the RP has not started its adventure laying some foundation of lcations and NPCs for the Characters will make the journey a bit easier for me to keep track. If its your NPC they'll have to ask permission to use it.

If you also established a fused shattered universe with others don't forget to mention that too and credit their username.

Hm trying to figure out which world to stitch Ace’s with. 🤔

Luckily the main game Vea's soft set to has a wiki, so I can work with that. (: Honestly I'm joining with Jump, so my first choice was to stitch with Dragon Age's universe, but I know Sirprompto has a Demon Slayer character, so stitching with that universe would work.

I see Jump's wasn't accepted (at least yet, not trying to pressure just saying for context) I think he said he'd try another character so good to see Demon Slayer's still around for now lmao

(Edit: just looking over the worlds now to see what world Vea would start in and stitch)
Don't worry it's still around since I still have Zenitsu. And the other characters are NPCs so making a plot will be easy for the both of us.

The way its going to look is like both worlds have been fused into one or it could be something like large portal to portal (Think of like looking through a shattered window glass).

But what if it is something akin to multiple versions of new york city? Well, they won't fuse so you'll just have multiple new york cities in different places.

The way its going to look is like both worlds have been fused into one or it could be something like large portal to portal (Think of like looking through a shattered window glass).

But what if it is something akin to multiple versions of new york city? Well, they won't fuse so you'll just have multiple new york cities in different places.
In my case in the RP most of the Demon slayer world has been fused within FFXV's Eos and is now an island ( the samw size as actual Japan) at the east of the continent of Lucis and of course east of the Crown city of Insomnia.

Blaklyte Blaklyte I'm sorry, I can't accept Kirby as an entry much but you can keep Yari.
Aw okay, just curious though, why he cant be accepted? If its a power balancing issue i could dial back his abilities more?

Otherwise, i dont have any other characters in mind for this rp, ill just stick with Yari unless i think of someone :) lmk if anyone wants to plot anything with her

Not trying to rush but when will we have the discord? Super excited.

And other than tora and yari reuniting I have no plotting ideas! Anyone wanna hang with yari and Tora?

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Might be a couple of days before I can get it done (I work 10 hour days). I had previously fielded the character's mother in another RP that died early, but the sheet is still up on RPN if you want to look at it in the meantime to get additional info on family history and a general idea on what kinds of abilities Dana might get from her mother's side of the family. She would not have most of that equipment however. I also have a CS for a clone of her for yet another RP that died early, but if you'd want to look at that as well, just let me know (I don't consider that character canon for the family though, it was just a fun 'what-if' project).

If you'd rather wait for the CS for here to be done, that's fine too.

If anyone wants to discuss possible ideas with D.va I’m still open to talk things over ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back