• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
My only ideas are excitement towards any demon hunters <3 I don't know what else Vea would get itself up to, but fighting and being in unfamiliar terrain are the norm for it. So thankfully stitching with any universe Vea would adapt easily. At least, staying alive wise.

Overwatch world is crazy and techy, Vea would be very lost emotionally. Sure one of the last levels on the game I soft set Vea in is a very tech futuristic looking world, there's no tech to interact with though for the players. Vea was just there to fight.

Aw okay, just curious though, why he cant be accepted? If its a power balancing issue i could dial back his abilities more?

Otherwise, i dont have any other characters in mind for this rp, ill just stick with Yari unless i think of someone :) lmk if anyone wants to plot anything with her
I'm sorry It's just the last kirby i've experienced is just going against flow of an RP. I am allowing powerful characters but not overpowered ones. Even in a Chaos-themed RP I would like to keep it still fun for everyone involved. I label Kirbo as one of the OP ones and I suggested to Xen6n Xen6n to only keep one of the Doctor hocus Pocus.

I'm sorry It's just the last kirby i've experienced is just going against flow of an RP. I am allowing powerful characters but not overpowered ones. Even in a Chaos-themed RP I would like to keep it still fun for everyone involved. I label Kirbo as one of the OP ones and I suggested to Xen6n Xen6n to only keep one of the Doctor hocus Pocus.
Ahhh i see, sorry about ur bad experience, i totally get where ur coming from. Ill let you know if i decide on another character to use!

My only ideas are excitement towards any demon hunters <3 I don't know what else Vea would get itself up to, but fighting and being in unfamiliar terrain are the norm for it. So thankfully stitching with any universe Vea would adapt easily. At least, staying alive wise.

Overwatch world is crazy and techy, Vea would be very lost emotionally. Sure one of the last levels on the game I soft set Vea in is a very tech futuristic looking world, there's no tech to interact with though for the players. Vea was just there to fight.
I have something in mind. Zenitsu would get seperated from his friends Tanjiro,Inosuke and Nezuko as he accidently would fall into a hole leading to an underground cave and end up facing a demon,until Vea shows up. The demon would think Vea wants to get his pray and fight the Valika,until Zenitsu collaps and goes into sleepwalking fighting mode,assisting Vea into defeating the demon.

Last edited:
I have something in mind. Zenitsu would get seperated from his friends Tanjiro,Inosuke and Nezuko as he accidently would fall into a hole leading to an underground cave and end up facing a demon,until Vea shows up. The demon would think Vea wants to get his pray and fight the Valika,until Zenitsu collaps and goes into sleepwalking fighting mode,assisting Vea into defeating the demon.
That sounds like a lot of fun (:< Vea would probably recognize Zenitsu as an equal of sorts, perhaps from Zenitsu using a sword and only the Velika use such weapons in it's experience so far. Even if Zen looks different, Vea would see it as an ally and help defend him.

It's not uncommon for Velika to work together fighting stronger creatures, forming groups until the next safe area. With or without words. They're quite social creatures, hence them being invasive. My babies.

Last edited:
FolKinPunk FolKinPunk I forgot to ask. Velika can go out in daylight? Because in the Demon Slayer world,demons are weak to sunlight.
They can, and it's possibly important for them. The thing that makes blood blue rather red is usually in cold blooded animals. So I'm thinking Velika may be cold blooded, their muscle and needs to constantly move around helping them stay warm (And warm climates worlds) (Lots of armor, potentially insulated)

Do you think if they're in a universe like a Demon Slayer world, they abide more so by those rules, so Vea, being a "demon", would be weaker in the sunlight? 🤔 I wouldn't be apposed to it, if that's what Vega decides, I think that's interesting.

They can, and it's possibly important for them. The thing that makes blood blue rather red is usually in cold blooded animals. So I'm thinking Velika may be cold blooded, their muscle and needs to constantly move around helping them stay warm (And warm climates worlds) (Lots of armor, potentially insulated)

Do you think if they're in a universe like a Demon Slayer world, they abide more so by those rules, so Vea, being a "demon", would be weaker in the sunlight? 🤔 I wouldn't be apposed to it, if that's what Vega decides, I think that's interesting.
If he remains able to walk through sunlight the Demon Slayer corps will be concern about this and make sure Vea remains on their side. He will problebly become a target for the demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji who will want Vea's blood so he can walk in sunlight.

If he remains able to walk through sunlight the Demon Slayer corps will be concern about this and make sure Vea remains on their side. He will problebly become a target for the demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji who will want Vea's blood so he can walk in sunlight.
I am instantly terrified for Vea.

Would they be able to tell it's a demon without Vea telling them? Sure there are signs but Vea refuses to take it's helmet off ect ect. I'm good with them being able to tell if Vea has traits they normally have or if they sense it or something lmao

Zenitsu's enhanced sense of hearing and Tanjiro's enhance sense of smell help them detect demon easilly for exemple. Most of the Demon slayer corps have enhanced sences to help them detect demons.

That's exciting. Poor Vea has to face that it can't hide. <3
I'm gonna head to bed now guys talk later/tomrrow 😴

My boy Zed wanted to join the quarter knights who are a group of demons led by Zeikfried and his queen mother. He doesn’t want to be part of them anymore after their plans of destroying the world.

After the photosphere incident he’s sent to Saint Centour where a blind human girl is the last living survivor after the metal demons attacked. He’s been taking care of her and fell in love with her.

lmao reading all of this and then there's Lancer:
"A weird cup dropped me here and now I'm going to help."
"I got yoinked from Ireland to babysit an attention deficient walking bomb on legs"
"bruh"

Lol Zed will stand out in the demon slayer world because of his hair and his clothes are a cross between steam punk and western. And he has a fang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back