• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry to just jump in here like this!

Found the thread by random happenstance and thought I'd just go ahead and ask

Are you guys still accepting players? If not that's cool, I understand lol

Sorry to just jump in here like this!

Found the thread by random happenstance and thought I'd just go ahead and ask

Are you guys still accepting players? If not that's cool, I understand lol
Yeah, we're still open

Love when the site doesn't update the notifications, missed three pages worth of content. Seriously cannot wait for the Discord.

I'm excited for discord too. I just leave this page open though when I'm around to chat. Good MEOWNING everyNYAN (:

i'll admit i may be even worse at keeping up on a discord but it will make things easier lmao

Hello. I am doing well. I already got my CS layout set up just gotta fill them out after I get done with setting up the Christmas Tree. I already know who I'm playing just needing to edit info aporopriate for the setting

I honestly cannot wait to interact with all of your characters, I really cannot! This is going to be epic!

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre If it's alright with you, can I swap out one of my submissions? I changed my mind and want to submit someone else in their stead.

I RP some fandims people usuakly dont wanna play or think are cringey? So I'm actually eager to do another fandom mix rp, hopefully that does NOT die!

I like the variety in this rp so far. Some of your characters I know, some I don't. Idk I think yall might know mine might not idk depends what you all have seen, haha.

As much as possible I encourage Fandom characters but original OCs are welcome too.
What about OCs that have ties to one or more fandoms, be it via heritage, powers, and/or equipment? I've got a bunch with that setup that travel to different multiverses for various reasons. Was thinking one of them could have been stranded in this multiverse when the Chaos Star started doing its thing, either because the drive their ship uses to travel between multiverses and universes isn't working properly due to the interference, or because they got separated from it during the chaos and its lost to them until the RP is over.

What about OCs that have ties to one or more fandoms, be it via heritage, powers, and/or equipment? I've got a bunch with that setup that travel to different multiverses for various reasons. Was thinking one of them could have been stranded in this multiverse when the Chaos Star started doing its thing, either because the drive their ship uses to travel between multiverses and universes isn't working properly due to the interference, or because they got separated from it during the chaos and its lost to them until the RP is over.
What universe did they come from?

I honestly cannot wait to interact with all of your characters, I really cannot! This is going to be epic!

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre If it's alright with you, can I swap out one of my submissions? I changed my mind and want to submit someone else in their stead.
Sorry, I read this late. This OOC is going waaaay too fast. Which one are you swapping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back