• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh goodness. that's if someone finds out Vea's a demon though. <3
I don’t think Ace will care given there’s giants, the devil fruit users, and fish men. He’ll find Vea cool. I can’t see Ace judging Vea he’s a kind guy.

I know, but the imagery used for him has been in Benedicts likeness ^^;

I'm just excited for Vea to live in fear, hiding it's face, knowing almost all it's new peers are Demon hunters in some way.
Trueee lmao, Benedict's face does really fit the good Doctor :D

Strange would be interested to see everyone else, he's seen every impossibility, beings and dimension inconceivable to the mind, so its really hard to impress him. So seeing these multi-universal collisions of various realities and cosmic laws just stacked onto each other, he'll be impressed to see just about anyone, not from his world.

Gee thanks rpn for telling me there were replies. Lmao
Super hype for this, I hope it's okay that tora and Yari start together? They're from the same universe after all, and know each other.
If anyone wants to merge with a pokemon world, too, please do tell me and/or lyte!

Xen6n Xen6n I'm sure Strange will be able to fight these guys:

Forgive me for not replying much because I'm a bit busy myself especially with December rolling in with a hectic schedule in my calendar.

I will be creating the Discord today or tomorrow. (Probably start accepting characters.)

sweeeeet :D i finally completed my paldea dex so hopefully i will be less fixated on games and actually be able to focus on rp lmaoooo

I don't have other announcements for now since I have more IRL important stuff to do. Please be patient with me on this.​

Xen6n Xen6n I'm sure Strange will be able to fight these guys:
Yeah ofc, I'm drastically weakening both him and Dr. Fate for the RP, but despite that, I'm sure he'll be able to fight them. Thier comic counterparts are just wayy too broken. Strange was out there destroying and remaking worlds and fate was here battling peeps who could make the Multiverse into a playdoh lol. Can't have that power level in this rp xd

Yeah ofc, I'm drastically weakening both him and Dr. Fate for the RP, but despite that, I'm sure he'll be able to fight them. Thier comic counterparts are just wayy too broken. Strange was out there destroying and remaking worlds and fate was here battling peeps who could make the Multiverse into a playdoh lol. Can't have that power level in this rp xd
He can fight the admirals from one piece askjsssz.. while we’re at it.

Akaza( Upper Moon 3) will problebly asks Strange to become a demon and join the dark side if he fights him.( The same way he did with Kyojuro Rengoku,the flame pilar)
Speaking of which,I just finished watch the Demon Slayer:Mugen Train movie. I'll problebly register Rengoku soon. In the meantime,I need to finish Noctis's CS.

Akaza( Upper Moon 3) will problebly asks Strange to become a demon and join the dark side if he fights him.( The same way he did with Kyojuro Rengoku,the flame pilar)
Speaking of which,I just finished watch the Demon Slayer:Mugen Train movie. I'll problebly register Rengoku soon. In the meantime,I need to finish Noctis's CS.
I doubt Dr. Fate would ever seriously consider it.

Hah, Both Strange and Fate are wayy too wise to even consider the chance of doing it, they are both Transcendent Mages of cosmic order, and I wouldn't be surprised if others have tried it on them before. But if they had to consider it tho, Strange would consider it a degradation from losing his status as the Sorcerer Supreme and already seeing too many times what happens to people who get corrupted by evil influences, and Fate would very much like to keep his humanity and quickly decline it, as its the very thing he's fighting for since he has a Lord of Order inside the Helmet of Fate, trying to dominate his existence.

i'm more than willing to plot d.va with anyone

He can fight the admirals from one piece askjsssz.. while we’re at it.
Lmao, I'm having a feeling Strange is gonna have his hands full, anyone wanna plot with him so he doesn't get overrun lol?

Sweet! I admittedly have no ideas other than tora and yari reuniting but I'm very open to ideas!

Xen6n Xen6n Donder172 Donder172 Rengoku also refused Akaza's offers and prefered to die as a human.( I have to make a CS for him! And have him meet and befriend Strange.)
DovahBeat DovahBeat Maybe he could explore Lucis. I could have NPCs to interact with him? Maybe a quest to find a lost Chocobo?

Cant wait to see them :D !

Xen6n Xen6n Donder172 Donder172 Rengoku also refused Akaza's offers and prefered to die as a human.( I have to make a CS for him! And have him meet and befriend Strange.)
DovahBeat DovahBeat Maybe he could explore Lucis. I could have NPCs to interact with him? Maybe a quest to find a lost Chocobo?
Maybe? Tora Is pretty skittish and avoids civilization since he's been cursed. He doesn't want anyone to see him. He'll open up more with Yari around tho, so who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back