• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sweet! I admittedly have no ideas other than tora and yari reuniting but I'm very open to ideas!
given d.va is a gamer, and likely has heard of pokemon, it could be interesting/amusing for her meka base to some how now be in paldea. she'd be so bewildered being in a video game world

I'm not sure that's how this rp exactly works? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that these would all be considered "real" universes without 4th wall -esque breaking?

I'm not sure that's how this rp exactly works? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that these would all be considered "real" universes without 4th wall -esque breaking?
hm, i'm not sure tbh?

We usually handle those things as 1. They know of the "game/show" and are amazed to know a universe of it exists (as multiverse theory states there could be anything imaginable as a reality) or 2. They don't know that particular "game/show" (as in that "game/show" just doesn't exist in their universe)

Would have to wait for gm to tell us how it's handled as those are extreme opposites lmao, but my character is from a world without tv/games so i wouldnt have to worry ab it <3 lmaoo

We usually handle those things as 1. They know of the "game/show" and are amazed to know a universe of it exists (as multiverse theory states there could be anything imaginable as a reality) or 2. They don't know that particular "game/show" (as in that "game/show" just doesn't exist in their universe)

Would have to wait for gm to tell us how it's handled, but my character is from a world without tv/games so i wouldnt have to worry ab it <3 lmaoo
see 1 is what d.va would fall under since it's very difficult for her to just not know video games when she references things indirectly (like donkey kong because of winston) or directly (like other blizzard games)

i mean if we handle it like option 2 it just means pokemon doesn't exist in d.va's universe aha

Would have to wait for gm to tell us how it's handled as those are extreme opposites lmao, but my character is from a world without tv/games so i wouldnt have to worry ab it <3 lmaoo
Prompto will know alot. He's a geek! Proof is in the Assassin festival DLC. ( It's a shame I didn't have the chance to play it when it was around...)
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

mmm yeah that is fair. if the idea of her being merged with pokemon isn't preferred in general, i can always throw her elsewhere anyways ^^ just thought it'd be a fun experience is all

Cool, you have any ideas, I'm open to anything really.
Hmm maybe he goes to Strange for his help to get around the weakness of water/prism sea stone since all devil fruit users are weak to any water. That’s all I can think of lol if you have any better ideas I’m down.

I was just saying that sometimes we handle it by saying that "game" doesn't exist in their universe, so they wouldn't know the world since they couldn't have known the knowledge if it didn't exist in their universe. Either way it's handled I'm sure it'd be fine since they have to all meet up eventually lmao

Prompto will know alot. He's a geek! Proof is in the Assassin festival DLC. ( It's a shame I didn't have the chance to play it when it was around...)
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Oh god yes considering they’re both use fire and are commanders.

ahh that wasn't targeted at you. apologies if it seemed like i was. i completely understand what you're saying. i was just saying if those using pokemon characters would just prefer to avoid the issues for now, that it's all cool. really isn't a biggie at all

Ohh. I was mostly trying to say it because 2 people seemed to misunderstand what I said so I was also trying to say it either does or doesn't exist, rather they just know it or don't 😭

Hmm maybe he goes to Strange for his help to get around the weakness of water/prism sea stone since all devil fruit users are weak to any water. That’s all I can think of lol if you have any better ideas I’m down.
Yeah, that's great! I'll get to you if I get any ideas but that one is good to start with.

Ohh. I was mostly trying to say it because 2 people seemed to misunderstand what I said so I was also trying to say it either does or doesn't exist, rather they just know it or don't 😭
That depends on the original universe. I ment no harm in my previous theory with Prompto. Sorry about that...

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat I thought of introducing Rengoku in an Insomnian food stand where he buys all their food because he's hungry and invites Ace or Strange to join him.

i feel that. my pea sized brain writes things that confuse and cause people to misunderstand me a lot lmao

but anyways, if anyone has suggestions with ms. hana song then do feel free to share

Oh god yes considering they’re both use fire and are commanders.
That depends on the original universe. I ment no harm in my previous theory with Prompto. Sorry about that...

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat I thought of introducing Rengoku in an Insomnian food stand where he buys all their food because he's hungry and invites Ace or Strange to join him.
Oh Ace will come he’ll likely offer to pay for Ren and Strange cuz he’s that nice lol

Yeah, that's great! I'll get to you if I get any ideas but that one is good to start with.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he knows more about
Like he saw Ace’s death under the molten hand of admiral Akainu

I wouldn’t be surprised if he knows more about
Like he saw Ace’s death under the molten hand of admiral Akainu
I guess he would, The Eye of Agamotto would allow him to see it if he used it to learn about Ace even without the eye too. So yeah lol, he'll know

Last edited:
I guess he would, The Eye of Agamotto would allow him to see it if he used it to learn about Ace even without the eye too. So yeah lol, he'll know
Funnily Ace isn’t surprised since the world gov is after him for being Gol D Roger’s son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back