• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It'd be interesting to meet you guys's characters as well! You'd easily find a friend in Nepgear. Knock Out, maybe not so much lmao.

devil fruit user Ace meeting two demon slayers and Nepgear I’m hyped.

Prompto would love Nepgear! He's a video game geek! Connecting the world to "New Insomnia" ( That will be the new version of Insomnia in the RP) would work. Just my opinion.

if anyone wants to meet with d.va her merged location will likely be busan (likely the area directly around the meka base)

Prompto would love Nepgear! He's a video game geek! Connecting the world to "New Insomnia" ( That will be the new version of Insomnia in the RP) would work. Just my opinion.
Considering Nepgear comes from a world where Video Games are the core of the living standard, those two would be idea friends.

if anyone wants to meet with d.va her merged location will likely be busan (likely the area directly around the meka base)
If Nepgear sees D.va's Meka, Hana will not hear the end of Nepgear's endless requests to take it apart and study it. She's a tinkering freak xD

Do you guys think we'll get a discord to be able to chat in? I know 1 person said no, but 10 ppl said yes. I like discord, the instant chatting where we can talk all about our characters and plot in quick succession (:

Do you guys think we'll get a discord to be able to chat in? I know 1 person said no, but 10 ppl said yes. I like discord, the instant chatting where we can talk all about our characters and plot in quick succession (:
Seconded. It's easier for me to keep up with OOC in a Discord Server than on a site where I might not even be on to see something.

I'm wondering if New Imsomnia should still have the crystal's barrier around the city or it would no longer be needed( or because the Chaos star affected the crystal's magic.)?

In that case,Neo Eos will be born! ( Which will include Neo Lucis,which,for noe combines the kingdom of Lucis( FFXV) and Taisho japan ( Demon Slayer) ( Taisho will now be a new island region region at the east of Lucis,,precisly at the east of the city of Insomnia, fused and created by the Chaos Star) ,Accordo and Niflheim. I could merge with other Final Fantasy verses or other verses your characters belong too. Also,because of the effects of the Chaos star,Imsomnia has risen drom the ashes,as if the Niflheim empire never attacked and King Regis, Noctis father is alive again.( or could it be an alternate timeline version of him.) , much to the prince's confusion as he remember his father being dead and Imsomnia being destroyed. I should register Noctis soon.)The Kingsglaive are once again there to protect the kingdom but in addition,thanks to a secret alliance,the Taisho Demon Slayer corps also give their aid to the king.

Demon Slayer Corps

Xen6n Xen6n I had an idea. Maybe Dr Strange's sanctum or a part of Dr Fate's universe would have fused within what is now known as " New Insomnia" Would you be interested?
sure I'm open to it, can you explain more about this New Insomnia? I am, however, going to use Dr. Strange more so the Sanctum Sanctorum would be a better choice.

Oh lol Prompto and Nepgear would probably balk at the thought of Ace not knowing what video games are. It will be interesting to teach him. XD

If Nepgear sees D.va's Meka, Hana will not hear the end of Nepgear's endless requests to take it apart and study it. She's a tinkering freak xD
d.va would likely reject all requests. she does that all the time to others who try and take her mech apart already lmao

also if others are interested in video games, d.va is the number 1 gamer in the world in the overwatch universe

Well D.va and the others would have to explain to Ace what they are since they’re not a thing in the one piece world.

i love d.va so much man mdgdgdg if i didn't suck at multitasking id probably throw in an overwatch character of my own ngl 😭 😭

Xen6n Xen6n New Insomnia will be a "rebuilded" or newer version of the city of Insomnia from Final Fantasy XV. Insomnia has abit of New York,Tokyo and London in it's strctures

I know there’s those iron and red giants in final fantasy XV it will be interesting to see everyone’s reactions of White Beard being 200 ft and the giants from elbalf.

Xen6n Xen6n New Insomnia will be a "rebuilded" or newer version of the city of Insomnia from Final Fantasy XV. Insomnia has abit of New York,Tokyo and London in it's strctures
Ohh, alright. That's cool, and sure, I'll go with it, it'll be fun to see the Final Fantasy characters react and communicate to the Sorcerer Supreme.

The reason why I chose Strange's Sanctum is that Dr. Fate's Tower of Fate is located in another dimension, so it wouldn't work.

(: I'd love to meet up with any of you guys that deal with demons LMAO <3
Oh, Strange deals with them on a daily basis, it's his job. Up to a point, it wouldn't bother him if he came across a Hell-Lord that was trying to conquer the universe lol.

Oh, Strange deals with them on a daily basis, it's his job. Up to a point, it wouldn't bother him if he came across a Hell-Lord that was trying to conquer the universe lol.
Yes I'm a fan of Strange and Benedicts other roles (:

I'm using Comic Dr. Strange, not part of the MCU version. But I like Benedict tho
I know, but the imagery used for him has been in Benedicts likeness ^^;

I'm just excited for Vea to live in fear, hiding it's face, knowing almost all it's new peers are Demon hunters in some way.

I know, but the imagery used for him has been in Benedicts likeness ^^;

I'm just excited for Vea to live in fear, hiding it's face, knowing almost all it's new peers are Demon hunters in some way.
Ace will relate to Vea because the world government has hunt him down for being Gol D Roger’s son and who started the golden age of piracy.

Ace will relate to Vea because the world government has hunt him down for being Gol D Roger’s son and who started the golden age of piracy.
Oh goodness. that's if someone finds out Vea's a demon though. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back