• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings can i order some mxm please?

saeran

cooking like a chef i'm a 5 star michelin
Love is a human experience, not a political statement.
Anne Hathaway

INTRODUCTION

Hello, Jess here! I'm back in England, so i decided to post another search thread! This time one for mxm! Thank you for clicking and enjoy~

ABOUT ME

Hi again! My name is Jessica, but please call me Jess. You can also skip this part if you don't want to know about me!

I'm 18 and i'm a college student, i have lots of free time because of summer break! I'm a crackhead and i love meeting new friends. I write in third person and i have 6 years of experience. I play lots of games and i'm unsocial. I hate ghosting (please don't) and i I love ooc and active partners! I hope that we could be friends!

ABOUT THE RP

So as you guys can read from the title, i'm looking for mxm rps only right now. I usually do mxf and fxf too but i'm just not interested in it right now.

I love dark themes (gore, mental illnisess etc.) and i usually curse, please tell me your triggers beforehand.

Realistic, Fantasy and Horror are my favourite kind of rps.

PLOTS & PAIRINGS

Angel x Demon
Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Blind x Deaf
Butler x Butler
Person with super powers x Normal Human
Barista x Customer
Leader of the gang x New Member
Detective x Criminal
Leader of the gang x Police
Celebrity x Fanboy

plot 1- Trapped
Muse A and Muse B are 'rivals' they fight in every lesson, their art teacher sends the two to get the materials. When Muse A and Muse B tries to leave the room, they notice that the door is locked.

FANDOMS

(original plots are my preference)

-anime- (oc's only)
•Bungou Stray Dogs
•Boku no Hero Academia
•Black Butler
•Noragami
•Fruits Basket

-games-
•Overwatch
•Mystic Messenger

-series, universes-
•Marvel
•The end of the fu**ing world
•Legend of Korra
•Voltron

-pm me or reply if you're interested in any of these! i hope to rp with you soon!-

Last edited:
Hello! If you're up for an oc-roleplay, rather than a fandom one, pm me! I'm a lot into sci-fi and fantasy, so i hope we'll match something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back