• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Winifred OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Andrita Andrita Thanks for showing interest! Don't forget to send your character profile to me and B Bag o Fruit in a group PM so that we can look it over and make sure it fits in the setting.

So if that is the effect just the SPORES have on Gerald’s physiology, it will be interesting to see what consuming actual mushroom flesh might do! 😉

Full disclosure: I have never had mushrooms, and I am also not an octopus. I did read a very interesting article about giving drugs to octopi though. Apparently they do get high... 😁

Lies, at your age.

Revision: I have never had mushrooms with prominent psychoactive qualities. Remember, I didn't even start drinking coffee until I was in my thirties, and only tried wine seriously in my early forties. At this rate, by the time I am ready for mushrooms, they'll be legalized.

I did some research, just not at first hand.

As for how octopus neurotransmitters might interact with human psychotropics, the short answer is: we don't have the first fucking clue.

The long answer is: Octopuses Get Strangely Cuddly On The Mood Drug Ecstasy

Full disclosure: I have never had mushrooms, and I am also not an octopus. I did read a very interesting article about giving drugs to octopi though. Apparently they do get high... 😁
Octopus brains are much less centralized than ours (much like mungus, actually). some 2/3 of their neurons are in their arms, which through some very unethical means we've learned do have some pretty complex activity even when severed from the rest of the octopus. So any kind of high for an octopus would likely be an all emcompassing somatic experience (which mushrooms kinda already are already) as compared to more of a head high. Or more accurately, it would be like a head high but all over. Could be amazing. Also could be a terrible experience.

Thats drugs for ya.

I haven't been part of a roleplay this fast-moving in years! It's so invigorating!

Is that a new post by Blair? All I am seeing is the previous post again, but I am on my phone and the code is broken, so maybe that is just the uncoded version? Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha

Wasnt getting notifs. Must have missed out on a lot of stuff.

Too lazy to go back and read it.

working on a Lucas Marsolet post for Evening Star, waiting for my 7 pm check in with a student I have not heard from in weeks due to his crazy work schedule.

Contemplating making a feral hill character for camp who spends his days avoiding Tobias' traps and Andy's claws.

All I want in my roleplay life is a superpowered version of this scene

Hi everyone! I believe the RP is just about full up now, I'm waiting on 2-3 more profiles to come in. I haven't felt this good about a roleplay in a long time, it's hard to sit still! But, there's multiple players here who are working on finals, so good luck on your exams!

As you all know from the OOC notes in the opening post, once we have all players accounted for, we will move on to dinner. In-character, this is when cabins will be announced. They're sitting in a list, waiting to go! But before I post them...

Some of you have asked about second characters. There are twenty-two players in this roleplay. If everyone has two characters, we will have forty-four characters.

If TWELVE of you like this announcement, I will work some Game Master Bullshit Magic and make enough room in the RP for fourteen more characters. Otherwise, there's only four more spots available, and they are all for permanent camp staff of the womanly persuasion.

Oh, and check the Tag List for cabins.

I kinda lost track of what was happening due to IRL, but i heard a skip was coming so was waiting for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back