• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Winifred OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Camp Winifred OOC
Welcome to the Camp Winifred OOC thread! We also have a Discord server for those of you who prefer the chatroom experience. Rest assured, I will always answer you, no matter where you summon me.

OOC Rules
  1. Don't be a dick to other ppl
  2. Feel free to ask questions here
  3. This is also a good place to post in-progress character sheets if you want feedback from other players.
  4. Don't be a dick to other ppl.

Last edited:
And we post it all there?
Almost! Characters get sent to me and B Bag o Fruit first. You can post your character here in the OOC if you'd like to see what your fellow players think before you submit them. But whenever possible, I prefer to look at characters in a private conversation - I've accidentally publicly humiliated people before, and I'd like to avoid that as much as possible!

What type of age range do you want characters to be?
Campers are all high school age, so 13 to 18. Camp counselors are older, I'd suggest college age (19 to 22).

Almost! Characters get sent to me and B Bag o Fruit first. You can post your character here in the OOC if you'd like to see what your fellow players think before you submit them. But whenever possible, I prefer to look at characters in a private conversation - I've accidentally publicly humiliated people before, and I'd like to avoid that as much as possible!

Campers are all high school age, so 13 to 18. Camp counselors are older, I'd suggest college age (19 to 22).
thanks so much! working on a character sheet rn! This is my first roleplay since coming back to the site! super excited if im able to join!

I'll message you what I have, then. I have at least two options, but I'll at least run them by you one by one and see what you think.

Just a side note, because I don't think I've addressed it yet -

Campers are separated into cabins by the two main genders. Whether or not your character actually considers themselves to be that gender, well...

Just a side note, because I don't think I've addressed it yet -

Campers are separated into cabins by the two main genders. Whether or not your character actually considers themselves to be that gender, well...
I'm offended

Stop being offended and start thinking about peeking in the girls' shower.
Challenge accepted.

Maybe I'll play my internet guy instead just to do such naughty things.

Tentacle girl is a ninja. Wouldnt be much of a challenge. Unless... hmmm. Give her a camera. Panty shots can be a lucrative business model in animes.

Sent you my sheet! just want to mention you all seem liek such fun people to roleplay with! (:

There's no way you'd be able to play Internet Guy in a place with no internet!
Wouldnt stop him from trying.

Imagine game wild antics of him constantly trying to create access to internet only for the meddling staffers to stop his zany plans.

Here is my lazily copy and pasted CS.

I'll likely cut down on a lot of it, and find a different picture. Still not sure if welian welian has a specific CS model we are to use, though.

ZIELINSKI, O.

• Heroism Meter
    AspectScaleTotal
    Courage▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Altruism▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Order▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Kindness▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱05
    Proaction▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱06
    Diplomacy▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱04
    Composure▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱07
    Ability Statistics
    AspectScaleTotal