• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Winifred OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"All mushrooms are edible. Some are only edible once."

Time to have an army of raccoons attack Mungus.

I have to say I'm highly amused about how almost none of the staff should technically legally be entrusted with minding children ever.

Bold of you to assume that the camp is, in fact, a legal establishment.

Everyone but Mungus and Bijou are tall to Gerald; he's in middle school and short for his age.

Wow, thanks RPN for not giving me notifications about stuff >.>
Well, assuming I am 'purple cookie' I think that would make you stoic boy?
I think. Since everyone keeps saying that my character is the tall person, that's who he is.
But yeah, you got it right!
Tall, stoic that steps softer than normal is Michael, meanwhile Gerald is the changing-color cookie texture-like boy that's currently settled on purple.

Ohohohohohoho I'm! Glad! You! Asked! Among many others...

snoitcudortnI: Very first thing, campers go around the circle and say their names backwards. The first camper to guess their name goes next, or picks who goes next.
Natural naming: Going around the circle, everyone says their name and an animal. Then, they say the name and animal of everyone that came before them, in backwards order.
Birthday charades: Campers line up in order of their birthdays from January 1st to December 31st (age notwithstanding) without speaking.
Get squared away: In groups of four, blindfolded campers try and hold a rope in a perfect square.
A cold wind blows: The classic intersection of Never Have I Ever and Musical Chairs.
Poachers and deer: Mafia with different names
Poppa Small's yellow wooden door: Ricky's grandfather had a special door only some things could pass through. You guess the thing, Ricky tells you whether it passes!
Tarp'mled underfoot: the whole camp stands on a tarp. They cannot step off the tarp... but they have to turn the whole tarp over.
Two and a half truths: Every camper says three facts about themselves, one of which is only partially true. Everyone else holds up one, two or three fingers to guess which one is the half truth, then they reveal which is actually is.

I might do a sidestory of all these later...

btw, Michael's powers don't make him instantly look like someone else. It's just a few simple traits from a brush (hair/eye color, faint personality, some facial features) and more of a copy when, say, he slams into them and creates more contact. It's sort of like trying to get a handprint; you may get a few lines when someone lightly places their hand against a wall, but it takes either more of the light taps or something much more definitive to get the entire thing.

That acronym was kinda bad.

btw, Michael's powers don't make him instantly look like someone else. It's just a few simple traits from a brush (hair/eye color, faint personality, some facial features) and more of a copy when, say, he slams into them and creates more contact. It's sort of like trying to get a handprint; you may get a few lines when someone lightly places their hand against a wall, but it takes either more of the light taps or something much more definitive to get the entire thing.

That acronym was kinda bad.
Any thoughts on what it feels like to the person being 'sampled'? Is it no different than incidental contact? A tingle? A creepy sensation of being closely observed?

It doesn't really feel weird at all; his power is based almost entirely on a cellular level.
Cool, just checking. The powerset reminds me a bit of "Rogue" from X-men, but she really saps the life out of people as well.

Will be interesting to see what happens if he samples Gerald.

Probably best if he doesn't though; helluva skin condition there! ;)

TheDaftStudent TheDaftStudent There's more berries where that came from - one of the camp activities I have planned is gardening lessons. There's a clearing Jeb made (by which I mean Toby made because Jeb demanded it) where there's a little veggie garden and some berry bushes.

welian welian
My computer is starting to sometimes randomly replace certain letters on my computer with their other symbols, so I'll be disappearing from the site for a while.
Sad but nothing much I can do about it. my writing would not end up being any coherent.
Best of luck with the roleplay.
I'll really miss this one.

FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders Give me a shout once your computer is fixed, whether that's next week or next year. If this RP is still going, then I'd be happy to shuffle you right back in. And if it's not, I'd be happy to include you in whatever I'm running at that time.

EDIT: And you're still welcome to hang out in the Discord server, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back