• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Winifred OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Prepare to get your shins kicked if you wrong her XD
She tiny but fierce!

Midsummer Night's Dream Act 3 Scene 2, line 335

Though she be but little, she is fierce!

“Little” again? Nothing but “low” and “little”!—
Why will you suffer her to flout me thus?
Let me come to her!

But honestly, Salem is out on probation, would he risk having trouble with the Russian Embassy now? : P

funny if he misunderstands and gets the idea you have connection to the russian MAFIA..
Suddenly on his very best behavior

funny if he misunderstands and gets the idea you have connection to the russian MAFIA..
With Bijou's poor English, that might just happen

But honestly, Salem is out on probation, would he risk having trouble with the Russian Embassy now? : P
Yes.

Lol he would not be all that afraid. It wouldnt be his first time in the wrong side of villains.

Besides, he used to be hired by folks like them. It would surprise me if they were a past client.

Did i miss someone to reply too?
I just checked the RP - you did end up missing some stuff to reply to, as Mungus keeled over and died in the middle of the group of characters Gwen was part of. I'd suggest catching up and posting. The time skip won't be until the weekend, and it won't be more than an hour in-character.

Just giving a heads up since this is the group I'm most actively involved in my sister's dog sat on my laptop about 4-5 months ago and made a medium-sized crack in the bottom of it. My laptop is gradually becoming a little glitchy(like navigation issues that require me to need a mouse)....and the newest one today seems to be blacking out of my computer sometimes. This isn't a big problem yet and I'm still able to post but if I ever disappear for say weeks at a time or whatever you're allowed to make Danielle disappear or die or whatever.

welian welian I'll give you a technical like, but I personally don't think I'd use two characters.

D. Rex D. Rex I really hope you're okay with Dani referring to Salem as "Sally" for the rest of camp...

So, Dani doesn't fully understand the extent of her abilities yet. Like she understands she can shift damage, but she's only used it the one time accidentally and isn't sure what all it applies too. The wound connection hasn't been made in her brain yet. Which is why she's currently wondering if she can cure faintness(on a side note: should faintness count under physical wounds?)

welian welian I'll give you a technical like, but I personally don't think I'd use two characters.

D. Rex D. Rex I really hope you're okay with Dani referring to Salem as "Sally" for the rest of camp...

So, Dani doesn't fully understand the extent of her abilities yet. Like she understands she can shift damage, but she's only used it the one time accidentally and isn't sure what all it applies too. The wound connection hasn't been made in her brain yet. Which is why she's currently wondering if she can cure faintness(on a side note: should faintness count under physical wounds?)
Lol Salem will only allow it so long as he is bunked in a girls cabin. Others he isnt handing out the benefits.

(on a side note: should faintness count under physical wounds?)

That depends.

I have what's called a "vasovagal reaction" to syringes and blood - I faint when I'm pricked, or see blood oozing. I'm not really injured, per se - it's just that my body has decided that this is an absolute emergency and shut down all critical systems because, you know, god forbid I get my flu shot.

In my opinion, Dani's powers SHOULD work on me - even though I'm not wounded, I think her powers would be able to raise my blood pressure enough to stop me from fainting.

I came here to bake bread and teach students... and I'm all out of students!

Not really, I've seen four today, and emailed with 6 or 7 more, but I thought it sounded cool.

I am super tired. Somebody remind me not to stay up til 1 am like an idiot anymore. I am too old for that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back