• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Winifred OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alternatively, just across the border into West Virginia, there is a Lake Sherwood. It looks a lot more developed for recreation though, as far as I can tell, and seems a bit less mountainous. No street view available.

God, this RP is in the woods in summer. There's going to be so many bugs. Campers, did you pack your OFF?

Gerald can't use it. Burns his skin. His only hope is that he doesn't smell right to the mosquitos.

Is Gerald okay with well water

(that is such a weird statement, my dad's name was Gerald)

Water is ok for him. I toyed with making him need salt water exclusively, but his lot in life already feels Frixz level cruel, plus plot wise, it seemed silly that he would be sent to camp just to die the first week. Do you want me to change his name? I had to edit my last post because I unconsciously called him Reginald for no reason that I can divine. So he could be Reginald Marinos. It's still early days, easy edit. :)

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz

Oh, his name is fine! It was just sort of weird, like seeing a character named Elizabeth.

AAAAHHHHHHHH!

I FINISHED MY FINAL PAPER FOR LOVE DEATH AND PLATO!

So fucking excited and relieved. College classes are rough enough to do around a full time job, even when there isn't a global pandemic.

Also, I got to use skills honed right here on RPN, because the professor let me write it as a dialogue, so I framed it as a time traveler going back to ask him what his problem is with writing as expressed in Phaedrus. Most fun I have ever had writing a college paper.

Still glad to have it done though.

Now. Time for some posts!

Actually, scratch that, time for some sleep. Then maybe some posts.

So happy! ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've eaten dinner, my schedule is free for the night. What should I do next?

Why reboot episode 6 when I can recycle the plot here?

Because Kate isn't here, and Nighttime Kate was going to fuck up some tunnel dwelling terrorists in episode 6.

Also Chernov owes Manami a Job.

Becaaaaause there are two or three characters of mine that were tied big-time to it, and I'd die trying to juggle four characters right now? ^^'

It has barely been 4 days tho ^^'
Good point. There's you, and a handful of other players who still need a little longer to finish characters and make intro posts.

To answer the question out of character, I have the following activities planned:
  • Archery
  • Gardening
  • Arts & crafts
  • Hiking (not all of you will come back alive from that one, but that's okay)
  • A dance

Good point. There's you, and a handful of other players who still need a little longer to finish characters and make intro posts.

To answer the question out of character, I have the following activities planned:
  • Archery
  • Gardening
  • Arts & crafts
  • Hiking (not all of you will come back alive from that one, but that's okay)
  • A dance

I'm interested in seeing what kind of hikes they're going on if there's a possibility of them dying 😄

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back