• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Ollie rolled his eyes muttering something about acting. He then grabbed her sword, sticking his sword at her throat. โ€œI win!โ€

The kids who were rooting for Ollie cheered while the ones footing for Gen mumbled about not being fair.

"Alright kiddos. I'm sure you enjoyed the show but I have a tour to catch
Fifth, head to flying lessons, you know where to go!" She saluted them before walking towards Ollie to retrieve her sword.

"Sorry it had to end like that, darling. Git a bit tired and it couldn't lady forever. I owe you a proper duel when you're free."

He laughs, โ€œIโ€™m no complaining.โ€ Hee then gave her a fake pout. โ€œAre you sure I canโ€™t come with you? I donโ€™t want to be stuck with the first cohort.โ€

The rest of the kids started getting up, some heading to new Rome, others trying to recreate some of the moves that happened in the duel.

She rolled her eyes. "Nah. I think I can handle a few newbies without you following me around like a puppy," she chuckled. "I'm a big girl; can take care of myself, sweetheart," she winked, teasingly flexing her arms.

"Anyways, I need to go. I'm gonna be late."

He laughs, โ€œSee you, darling.โ€ He uses the nickname she used, as he couldnโ€™t really think of anything else at that momen.

(( should we time skip? ))

// Sure. Lunch perhaps? //

Geneva walked over to 5th Cohort with her meal, the younger campers waving as she approached. Demi seemed to have still taken the plow to his pride hardly, leaning against a blushing Lavina's shoulder.

"Aw, Demi, stop that. A guy says one thing and you're suddenly the world's saddest man."

Demi frowns. "No- You may n-"

"Yes, of course," Lavina answers, muffling Demi's reply. Gen only shakes her head, stuffing her mouth with pasta. The younger kids wave at Ollie excitedly.

Gen's plate was already empty. The rest of the table was unphased by her quick and clean eating.

She began a conversation with Lavina and a girl her age as some high-ups watched them. After the food fight, they couldn't be trusted eating alone. It made Issac grumble as he glared at the Fifth Cohort.

The girls continued to chat. They talked about a Bellona boy from Second Cohort, the new guy Gen toured, and a bunch of other demigod stuff.

Gen felt someone staring at her so she turned. "Hi. How's the view?" she joked, leaving the conversation to talk to Ollie.

"Hm, I don't know. There's a thin line from charming and annoying, darling," she edged on, laughing quietly.

"Whatever you say," she shrugged, smiling. She continued to listen to the conversation the girls were having. She set her head on the tabel and tilted her head, closing her eyes while listing to the noise of the mess hall.

White noise. She enjoyed white noise.

IIssac played with his food, not hungry. It seemed something else was occupying his mind.

โ€œNope, my schedules free. Iโ€™m pretty bored, so I guess I have to stick to annoying and charm Ing you.โ€

Gen laughs. "Alright, sweetheart. How many more smiles do I have? I haven't been counting, to be honest."

โ€œLetโ€™s just say 5,โ€ Ollie days with a mischievous grin on his face. She actually only had two but she didnโ€™t need to know that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back