• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
"Only five? I'm pretty sure I smiled on the bridge, during our fight, and just a few minutes ago," she chuckled. "But it's whatever."

She nodded. "Okay then."

Today Gen was working at the armory. They needed a hand down there since they were short staffed. It was just polishing swords and fixing up some armor. The vulcan kids needed a quick worker, so who better than a Mercury child?

"Alrighty, let's go. I'll be out today, alright, Lav?" she said, notifying her centurion. The older girl nodded while Demi made a heart around the two campers, Ollie and Gen. He snickered and she flipped him off, exiting the mess hall.

"Many people would've thought," she chuckled, walking towards the armory. They left the Principalis and started walking down the dirt road to New Rome.

She nodded. "I guess. I'm hoping I get sent with my sister, though. She'll be here soon, hopefully."

Hopefully. The was a word that many demigods used. Nothing was set in stone, only the possibility of death.

Last edited:
Ollie nodded, understanding. โ€œWell, if sheโ€™s as strong at sword-fighting as you, she should be okay,โ€

Gen smiled fondly, thinking of her sister. "She's more of a crossbow type of person."

He raised his brow, and then pauses. โ€œIf you ever get a quest and have an option in who youโ€™ll take, youโ€™ll pick me right?โ€

(( we should totally have them do a quest ))

// Yes, we should! Also, I accidently thought this was the CHB and put that my character had Natsu, so I corrected that. I guess my character has a sister now, LOL. //

Gen turns to him. "Mhm. You'd be a good asset to the team. You're really good with a sword." They continued walking to New Rome, thinking about a quest.

'Hm... A quest...'

"Oh, don't judge him by his childsh behaviour. He is... Scary," she felt the scar on her forearm, remembering her brother's 4-in-1 move.

"What's your sister like?" she wondered aloud as they dropped off their weapons by the line. It always upset her how she had to remove her father's gift from the place near her heart, but it was the rules.

He sighs, โ€œSheโ€™s really cold and sort of closed off. The only person she ever talks to is me.โ€

"I mean at least she's around, huh?" Gen laughed to herself as they entered the armory, waving at a Vulcan kid. She put on a forge apron and a piece of scrap metal.

"My sister's always out and about on quests. She's not even in my cohort," the girl tossed the metal on the pile of hot coal. "Some people don't even know we're related. Never came to camp at the same time; too big of an age difference."

Gen turned, dusting her hands off and fixing her bangs. "Sorry, I seem to always tell you my life story when I'm around. Just tell me to shut up if you want me to, I talk too much."

He smirks slightly, โ€œNo, youโ€™re more attractive when you ramble.โ€

He fiddles with his apron strap, tightening it.

"Really? I knew that but it sounds so much better coming from someone else's mouth," she joked, sharpening a sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back