• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
โ€œHave you heard it before?โ€ he asks, raising his eyebrows slightly. He wiped his brow, small beads of sweat forming in his forehead. He got to work on re-shaping a hammer, stepping back often to get away from the heat. Even while sweating slightly, he still smelled good. A mixture of pinewood and spring water.

"Nope. Never talked to anyone like I talk to you, pretty boy."

Gen wiped off the sword, throwing it onto the pile before slipping on some leather gloves. She picked up the scorching hot metal and hammered it into place, dunking it in water soon after to let it cool.

"Nah. I just don't have any living person that I ramble to, besides you," she muttered, sanding the metal.

โ€œAwww, so I am special,โ€ he says with a smirk on his face. He puts the hammer away, having finished working on it.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess," she mumbled, wiping off the metal then sanding it again.

Gen turned the smooth soon-to-be sword in her hand. She went over to polish it, walking behind a wall.

She hummed to herself, finishing off the second sword quickly. She walked back into the main part of the forge, only to be called by a Vulcan kid.

"Hey. Gen, right? Mercury kid? Do you mind speeding it up? A few legionnaires have a quest and need 30 swords."

She looked up at the taller demigod, eyes wide. "What? Why? There's already a legion with a quest." The demigod only nodded. "Yeah. They requested backup near the east coast."

'East coast? Aquila's there... Should I IM her?'

The Vulcan kid nodded. "Yup. Attack or something, not sure. Some Greek demigods were sent up for backup and now they're sending some legionnaires. Bad news, very bad news."

Gen bit her lip in worry.

Ollie had a great idea, โ€œDo you guys need anyone to deliver the swords and other supplies?โ€ He pointed to Gen, then back to himself. โ€œWeโ€™ll do it for you.โ€

The Vulcan kid thought. "We'll need permission from a Praetor. And a Mercury kid would be the perfect person for the job... Maybe if you get four more people? I think six people on the job would be good... Five swords for each person. Unless Mercury girl here has any other ideas."

Gen nodded vigorously, wanting to go on the small side-quest. "Yes! They can send the legion ahead with the swords you have now and we'll deliver the rest tomorrow at dawn!" She turned to Ollie with a hopeful smile on her face.

He nods back, โ€œI have some ideas for the other four. Although I think it would be best for all of us to go together. Demigods always run in to trouble, it will be better to face it together.โ€

// Aight. Sounds good, but I'm going to make Issac beg to come along. >:-) //

The Vulcan kid nodded. "Alright. I'll make a request to the Praetor. Just continue working." Gen nodded, disappearing as she worked. Since she was so fast she had turned invisible, something she still had yet to control.

yay >:) )) Ollie looked around, โ€œGen? Did you ghost me?โ€ He didnโ€™t know that he had just made a pun. He looked around the forge, frowning.

// yay is less than creepy smile lmao //

"I'm right here, sweetheart," she said from near the fire, throwing the metal onto it. It seemed as the metal had appeared out of no where. "Oh. Have I gone ghost?"

She stopped, looking him in the eye from the other side of the forge. Gen smiled sheepishly, fixing her hair. "Sorry. That happens sometimes when I'm a little too fast. I can't really control it."

and thatโ€™s all the math youโ€™ll be learning today folks )) He raises his eyebrow, โ€œThat could be useful in withstand. Have you ever tried using it while sword fighting?โ€

// lol //

Gen shook her head. "Can't countrol it. Plus, if I fight too fast I might end up hurting a camper. Maybe if I'm fighting a monster, but I'm too scared to use it on another demigod," she explained, slowing her pace as she worked on the swords.

"I guess. It doesn't mean I can't worry, though." She had finished three swords already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back