• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here

geeangel_

angel with a shotgun.
Roleplay Type(s)
Camp Jupiter Roleplay (CRP)
Roleplaying with BookObsessed BookObsessed

NOTE: Contains spoilers for Trials of Apollo and Heroes of Olympus.

He fell and soon had a sword pointed at his neck. He put down his swords, knowing he couldnโ€™t get out of that one. โ€œThat was very good swordplay,โ€ he says, impressed.

She let him out of her lock, making her swords return to their necklace state. "You're not to bad yourself," she said between breaths, dusting off her hands before reaching out to help him up.

He grabbed her hand and pulled himself up. โ€œYou should be in the 1st cohort with your skill, why are you in the 5th?โ€

She rubbed the back of her neck. "Haven't gone on a mission yet, and I don't have recommendations since, um, some stuff happend." She thought back to Jason. "It's fine though! I like my cohort."

He nods, understanding. โ€œI think we might be together for the war games.โ€

She nodded. She felt much more comfortable around him. 'Fighting and food bring people together, I guess,' she thought, mentally shrugging. "That's cool."

He smiles, โ€œYou still have 9 smiles to go. And the day is almost done. We better find things that you like.โ€

"Why don't we just extend the time to, like, a week?" she suggested, whining. "Smiling is a waste of energy when I could be, eating, per say. I don't want to pack 10 smiles into a day," she groaned, rolling her head back.

He sighs, โ€œFine, 10 smiles a week. But I expect good smiles.โ€ He didnโ€™t elaborate.

She shrugged. "I'm gonna head back to the Principal and take a bath, so I'll see you around I guess?"

He nods, โ€œYeah, see you around.โ€

She nodded, not waving as she walked away. It was rare of her to wave. (TOA Death Spoiler!) The last time she had, it was when Jason was sent off. He never came back. She walked to the Principalis calmly, scanning the hills in the distance.

Ollie walked back to New Rome. One of the legionnaires had lost his sword and he had to get him a new one.

Last edited:
(20 min TS?)

After leaving the baths, clothing herself, and drying her hair, Geneva returned to the Barracks to catch up on her studies. She hadn't been sent on any missions, so she wouldn't be able to attend college any time soon. To permanently live in New Rome, you'd have to complete 5 missions and retire from your place as a camper. It was impossible for her as a 5th cohort camper, she had no recommendations.

She entered her dorm and plopped into her chair, opening a history book and annotating every now and then.

Last edited:
She finished a few chapters before closing her book and staring at her cieling. She closed her eyes, happy she had nothing to do, or rather, "waste energy on."

Dinner would be starting a few hours. 'A nap wouldn't hurt, would it?' Gen asked herself, tapping her chin.

Gen walked over to her bed and plopped down, continuing to stare at her ceiling. She through about the dare.

It was fairly simple to most people, but not to her. She lacked what people called emotion, finding emotions in food and fighting and anything related to her father. Her father, though, was one of the more neglectful gods. He wasn't like Arcus who made sure to message her kids and send them healthy food. He wasn't like Venus who showed off her flawless sons and daughters. But all the olympians had their flaws, Mercury's just happened to be not being present at all. Honestly, her father visits other demigods to bring them mail more than he visits her or her half-siblings.

She turned to her side, feeling hungry, yet too lazy to get up and eat. 'Just a few more hours till dinner, anyways,' she reminded herself, lost in thought.

Ollie was done eating and he was bored. He thought about what to do next, not coming up with any ideas.

Geneva looked under her bunk (she was on the lowest), and reached for a rubix cube.

Sure, why not. And what if thereโ€™s like a food fight. )) Ollie arrived at dinner, sitting down at the first cohort table. It was pretty orderly, which Ollie despised. Despite being in the first cohort, he hated the orderliness of it. It needed some more excitement. He sighs, sitting down. Everyone was eating quietly, and talking politely. No jokes, no teasing, no throwing food at each other. It was boring.

// Yes! And some of the centurions and goody two shoes are yelling at them to stop, then they have to clean the mess. //

Gen sat at the 5th Cohort table in silence. It was usually lively, but ever since the recent passing, most of the camper's had been less talkative.

Lavina was tired of the silence. She knew Jason wouldn't have wanted them to be so silent. Breaking her usual serious demeanor, she took her fork and flung her potatoes at one of her campers.

Last edited:
That camper flung it back at her but missed, hitting someone in the third cohort. The third cohort turned around, angry. And just like that a full fledged food fight started. Ollie grinned, happy. He started throwing food at everyone. He hit 2 people with one apple.

Gen screeched, ducking her head while pieces of people's dinner got caught in her hair. She was going to hide under the table, but a full piece of apple pie hit her square in the face.

Her cohort laughed as she tensed up, turning to glare at the person who did it.

She rolled her eyes wiping, the pie off her face and joining the chaos. She wondered where the pineapple had come from.

"Stop this mess!" one of the "responsible" kids screamed as someone placed a bowl on his head. The blonde victim slumped to the floor, sobbing about how much he hated 5th Cohort. His name was Issac.

"It's the (TOA Death Spoiler!) ghost of Jason Grace!" a younger girl screamed, giggling. "He's possessing 5th Cohort!"

The 5th Cohort members froze, looking at the girl. Two boys from 5th smirked, not feeling any remorse as they threw their salad at her face. "We hate vegetables!" the two boys chanted.

Last edited:
Ollie paused too, knowing she had gone too far. 'Oh well, better make it up by throwing my beetroot in her face' he thinks, doing exactly that.

The head of the centurions walked into the Mess Hall. "What is this?" her voice boomed, looking at the mess.

"It's a mess," one of the two boys from 5th replied, pointing out the obvious. "In the mess hall," the other said, snickering.

The older girl frowned. "You two are shoveling the unicorn poop for a week."

Ollie chuckled at the joke. Then, from his table, a loose apple slipped out and hit the centurion in the head.

The young woman turned around. "Oh, so the 1st Cohort started all this?" she asked, motioning to the mess.

The blonde kid who was sobbing before, ran up to the centurion, falling on his knees. "No! My Cohort is amazing! It was the 5th! I swear!"

Gen rolled her eyes. (HOO Death Spoiler!) Octavian died only to be replaced by this son of a Centaur's butt.

Last edited:
Ollie rolled his eyes annoyed, โ€œI started it. This place could use some happiness.โ€œ

(( how did you do that spoiler thing? ))

// On the three dots next to the picture icon. It'll show a new bar and there's an eye with a slash. //

The girl raised a brow, looking down at the blonde boy, whose eyes were bug-eyed and startled. "Were you lying, Issac?" He shook his head vigorously, rambling about the worst Cohort.

"Enough," she snapped. "All of you will clean it, I don't care if you took part in it. Excluding the camper's at the meeting, 1st and 5th Cohort members will not be participating in the wars this whole month." Groans escaped the camper's as the young woman stormed off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back