• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Issac stood by the sidelines, making sure the campers were fighting fair. "Alright little brats, you can start now or whatever."

Gen rolled her eyes, and as the children clashed their swords she clashed here's with Ollie's.

Ollie knew her tactics now. He had practiced to switching his technique, sometimes using the Roman taught defence, stipe switching to oneโ€™s he came up with by himself. The whole match he played the defence, jabbing out at her once or twice.

She furrowed her brows. "Oh, so you got some new tricks up your sleeve, huh, pretty boy?" She quickly switched to a Greek fighting style which Jason had taught her from his time at CHB.

Romans had more of a side-stepping, stiff-jabbing, sword-thrusting technique. Greeks had more of a go-running, sword-swinging, to-the-head fighting style.

Ollie dodged and ducked, slightly unnerved by her fighting style. He slowly got used to it though, even throwing in a few of his own trying-to-take-off-your-head swings. He didnโ€™t realise it but everyone had stopped fighting, staring at the two of them.

"Woah, so cool!" a little girl whispered. "Just like the female warriors!"

Gen stopped one of his swings, pushing his sword towards him. "Trying to take my head off now, are we? Who am I? Medusa?" She flinched at the mention of the snake-woman but continued fighting, ducking under Ollie's attack and trying to get him from behind.

"Cool move! I should try that!" a little boy cheered, writing everything down in a little notebook.

He blocked her with his sword, quickly moving so he switched places with her. It was a f paced fight, swords moving so quickly that if you blinked your eye you would have missed 2 sets of moves.

Gen continued with her Greek tactics, moving her feet quickly. Issac's eyes were focused on the fight. 'How is she not in First Cohort?'

The girl was getting tired due to not getting enough sleep last night. Using some of her Mercury power, she did an insanely flashy, insanely quick, spin move with her sword. The kids cheered.

"Oi! Why aren't you all training?" Gen joked, still clashing with Ollie. A smile was plastered on her face as they continued to entertain the campers.

Ollie backed up a few feet, a little scared. He needed a way top disarm her sword, He feinted high and struck low, a sweep at her legs.

Gen fell backwards, her sword falling from her hands a few feet away. "Trying to sweep me off my feet, are we now?" she grinned, standing causiously. She'd give up once she couldn't move and right now she needed her sword back. It would take a bit more to make her back down.

He smirks, โ€œYes, I can see you fell for me.โ€ He internally cringes by how corny that pickup line was. He moved a little towards the sword, trying to prevent her from getting it.

She laughs, passing him with her speed and picking up her sword. She was getting tired.

Panting heavily, she only doged the attacks, defending herself with painstaking determination.

The kids began cheering, rooting for the two sides.

It became harder to doge his moves as she nearly tripped over her own feet. She muttered a curse, putting herself together. She didn't want to loose.

She tightened the grip on her sword, feeling it begin to slip. Her breathing was heavy but she was determined none the less.

Still, she felt like whining and giving up. Just call it a tie or something, she was too lazy for this.

"Yes, actually," she replied, smiling tiredly. "But I don't think giving up would be a good example for the younger ones."

"Nah. I'm to proud," she smirked, lazily swinging her sword at him. "Will you catch me if I fall? I might faint," she joked, doing a feint.

He laughs softly, โ€œOf course Iโ€™ll catch you. After I do a small dance around you.โ€ He quickly japs at her right arm.

She groans. "Shove off, pretty boy." The campers giggle while Issac rolls, his eyes.

The spar had been going on for a while now and the campers would have to go back to training soon. She also has a tour to give. 'Guess I'll have to let my pride down,' she thought, tripping.

"Ah, shoot!" she said sarcastically as her sword flew to Ollie's feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back