• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Ollie headed to the pavilion for breakfast. No doubt there would be a centurion there because of what had happened yesterday. โ€˜So annoying,โ€™ he thinks, rolling his eyes.

He sat down, picking at his breakfast of waffles. He wasnโ€™t particularly hungry, which was unusual. He was still thinking. He knew if he allowed his mind to wander down the path that it was going, he woulent be able to do anything today. He tried to refocus his mind on the food in front of him.

Gen sat down as her cohort greeted her with a chorus of good mornings. She soon started a conversation with a younger girl, laughing about Issac yesterday. She seemed more carefree now that she had a time to be more lively.

Ollies gaze flickers over to her. Warmth filled him as he saw her laughing. He sighed, โ€˜At least someone got over Jasonโ€™s death. I guess I should give her 2 smiles for laughing.โ€™ He went back to picking at his food, breaking his pattern by occasionally taking a sip from a mug of coffee. The conversation at the first cohort table was dull and boring. Mostly everyone resented Ollie for telling the truth, although they couldnโ€™t do anything as he was the Centurion of the cohort. It still surprised him, he didnโ€™t expect he would become Centurio.

"So, what were you doing last night that made you come back late?" Lavina asked, fiddling with her fork. She had gotten a talking to from her high ups and was still awake when Gen had snuck back into the barracks.

"She was with the 1st Cohort Centurion," one of her half-siblings spilt, looking between the two. "What? I happened to be out and about totally not pranking anyone and I saw her with the hot Venus guy that the Ceres girl in 3rd always gushes about." The Mercury boy cringed, thinking about how his crush, the Ceres girl, gushed about Ollie 24/7.

Lavina rose a brow, smirking. "Oh? Do you perhaps have a thing for my fellow centurion?" she teased, making Gen roll her eyes. "Please, as far as I know he has a thing for himself. I just need food," she replied, pointing to her egg sandwich.

"Of course you do," her half-sibling scoffed. "You eat like a pig and never get fat. What's your secret?"

"Shut up, Demi." Gen scowled, taking a bite from her sandwich. "It's my body, not yours. And for your information, a Vulcan kid asked me out last week so I'm getting more maidens than you." Demitrius put a hand over his heart, feigning hurt.

"Oh stop being such a dramatic," Lavina scoffed, poking Demi with the fork. "Anything for you, darling," he teased.

Ollie watched the 5th cohort chat. In reality he was jealous. He didnโ€™t really have any friends in the first cohort, other than his sister, and she was more like an annoying person he tolerated. He wanted to have someone he could joke around with.

Issac, the annoying blonde who had thrown Ollie under the bus, tapped the centurion's shoulder.

"Stop staring at the 5th Cohort Freaks," he said in distaste, spitting the word 5th as if venom. "You're practically drooling over that one girl that Jason loved so much. Heard she eats more than the average adult," he snorted, his blue eyes trailing up Geneva's body. "Wonder how she stays so fine, though."

Gen continued to eat her sandwich as Lavina and Demi bickered teasingly.

"Oh my gods, you're going to be the death of me, Demitrius," the centurion groaned, banging her head against the table.

"Please, call me yours. Plus, you don't want that gorgeous face getting ruined. Instead of banging the table you should bang m-"

Gen's eyes widened as she chocked on her food, realising what her brother was going to say before Lavina cut him off.

"Don't finish that sentence or you'll be scooping poop with the troublemakers," she seethed, face red and flustered.

"Well look at that, Ms. Lavina could be an Apollo child! Scoop and poop, trouble and bubble! Too bad me and you don't rhyme," he winked, doing finger guns.

Oh my gosh his flirting is ๐Ÿ‘Œ))

Ollie tried to control his anger. So instead of punching the lights out of him, he simply said, โ€œ Youโ€™re scooping poop for 5 months, and having a conversation with the praetors. That is not how we talk about our fellow Roman campers.โ€ With that said, Ollie got up and walked to the 5th cohort table.

// Haha yes. //

Issac stared baffled as Ollie walked away.

Lavina pushed Demi's face away with the palm of her hand. "Didn't you say you had a crush on that Ceres girl?"

Demi shrugged. "She likes- Oh! Greetings Mr. 1st Centurion! What brings you to the 5th Freaks?" Demi's personality switched suddenly as if he was a receptionist.

Gen looked at him, chewing her sandwich.

He sighed, โ€œThe first cohort was too annoying.โ€ He sat down next to him, digging into his foo. He didnโ€™t want to tell them what mini-Octavian said, it would just mean more cleaning duty for both of them. He figured this table would be a lot more interesting.

"That's great! Welcome to the Issac safe haven!" Demitrius joked, making Lavina roll her eyes.

"He's stupid, Ollie, don't mind him," his fellow centurion advised. Gen didn't mind anything and just continued eating, swallowing the last bit of her breakfast.

Ollie grinned, laughing a bit. He took another sip of his coffee. โ€œSo what weโ€™re you guys talking about before I came?โ€

Demi smirked mischievously while Gen looked back at him, bored. She really didn't care what he said.

"Well," the Mercury kid began, "Last night I was out and about, you know, gathering supplies for a prank on Issac. Oh, also I headcannon he's a bottom. Anyways, I was passing one of the bridges and saw my little sis talking to a certain tall, athletic, Venus kid! Isn't that strange? Man, for a second I thought she was talking to the ghost of Jason Grace, but upon further investigation, it was you! How funny was that?" He slapped his knee sarcastically as if he had told such a funny joke. "Man, so what were you doing with my sister last night?" the boy asked, raising a brow as his light-hearted persona faded. "Hm?"

Lavina rolled her eyes at his dramatics, starting a conversation with a younger Ares kid. Gen just listened as she lazily drew circles on the table.

Ollie rolled his eyes, not afraid or impressed. โ€œIf you have to know we were talking about very deep things. You can join if you wanโ€™t, it looks like you could use a dose of good philosophy.โ€ He went back to taking bites of his food.

Lavina turned to the two boys while Demi sat there, shocked. It would take him a few days to process that, and it did.

"He's not wrong. You could use a dos-" Lavina started, only to feel Demitrius' hand across her mouth. "Don't," he muttered simply, a shadow of humiliation coming over his face.

Gen just snickered at her defeated brother. "You'll get over it, Demi. Just like that time the Bellona girl turned you down," she said in false sympathy. Demi pouted. "I hate you and your boyfriend."

Ollie rolled his eyes, โ€œYou sure do joke a lot. Itโ€™s surprising you canโ€™t take a joke. And Iโ€™m not her boyfriend.โ€ He took the last sip of his coffee, putting the mug down.

"It's not the joke," Gen said stoically, "It's his pride." Lavina nodded in response, patting the Mercury kid's back. "His pride is all he has. Doesn't have good looks, any ladies, and his pranks usually go wrong."

Demi rolled his eyes. "Gee, thanks! That makes me feel tons better!" he said sarcastically, only for the girl to go on.

"Our father is kind of a douche, and people don't really notice Demi, so if his pride get's hit, all of him does. That's why we don't really take him into offense -- he's a fragile as a flower. Cries for days when he gets rejected, but he'll get over it soon." Geneva shrugged. She'd admit, her brother had emotional issues, mainly because his mother was the worst. Not every parent deserves a child, but every child deserves a parent, they'd say. His mom definitely did not deserve him.

"The good looks part was a joke, though. You look great, Demi," Gen said sincerely, smiling at her older brother. The rest of the cohort nodded supporting, stopping their conversations just to lift up one camper.

"Yeah! You're a great swordsmen!"

"And you steal candy for me all the time!"

Each 5th cohort member said their part in helping him bring his pride back up. Even if they were the worst cohort, they were thick as thieves. 'All freaks have is each other,' Gen guessed, smiling at her cohort. "Great job, guys! Demi will be better in no time!" The daughter of Mercury ruffled a little boy's hair, making him giggle as the rest went back to their conversations.

Last edited:
Ollie smiled, the energy of the 5th cohort was amazing. No one in the 1st cohort was like this. โ€œSo, you guys have any plans for today?โ€

"I'm in charge of training today," Lavina answered as Demi leaned against her. "He's probably going to be sulking all day."

Gen shrugged. "Not much. I'm touring a new guy and helping the younger kids with their swords."

Ollie sighs, โ€œI have to run errands for the first cohort. People breaking their swords, losing their armour. All that fun stuff.โ€

Gen laughs. "Do 1st Cohort swords break that easily? You might be cleaning them wrong."

He shakes his head, โ€œThe owners of the swords arenโ€˜t taking care of them. We yelled at the, a lot but thereโ€™s only so much you can do.โ€

Lavina frowns. "I'm glad my campers aren't like that," she mumbles. After a few seconds on thought, she blinks from her daze. "Anyways, I best be going now."

The centurion got up and left the table, Demi following after in need of attention. Gen shakes her head, throwing out her trash and leaving as well, going in the opposite direction while the younger members follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back