• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
// Wait, that blur thing is so cool. Did you just leave the box blank? //

The campers began cleaning up while Geneva returned to her seat, finishing the remainders of her untouched food. She silently timed three minuets in her head.

Last edited:
I just wrote in between the spoiler brackets thingys. How did you get that blue box? [ITesting] testing[/ISPOILER] )) Ollie finished his head, still annoyed at the camer who tried to put the blame off them.

// I dunno. I just put 'HOO Death' when it asked. I feel like the blur thing is better though, because it doesn't mess up the display. //

A minuet had passed while campers gave her strange looks, wiping off the tables. The mess would take hours to clean. "Why aren't you cleaning?" the little girl who had made a joke about (TOA Death Spoiler!) Jason's ghost, asked. Gen looked at her in distaste. "Leave me alone and go clean up that puddle of soup," she scowled, pointing to the far side of the Mess Hall.

The girl did so reluctantly, pouting as she shuffled over.

1 more minute.

A couple of Mercury children caught on to what she was thinking and dropped their brooms, sitting beside her on the uncleaned table. They began to chat amongst each other, waiting for the minute to finish.

"Isn't it funny watching them all clean?" the mischievous kids chorused.

Last edited:
It doesnโ€™t give me an option to put the title though. Maybe itโ€™s based on the device you are using? ))

Ollie watched them do nothing with raised eyebrows. He was eating so he didnโ€™t care, although if he was cleaning he would make a fuss.

// Oh, that's probably it. //

Finally, the minute ran out and all the Mercury children smirked. In a flash, the whole Mess Hall was sparkling.

"Gotta love our speed," a blonde girl snorted, picking at her nails. All the Hermes kids sat in their exact places as if they hadn't move.

"No need to thank us, everybody! Go home and rest! We'll be pranking you when you wake up as a reward!" a curly head boy smirked.

Geneva just sat their bored, leaning her head on the table. She had used most of her energy on her speed and wasn't as energetic as everyone else.

"Great plan, Gen," her older half-sibling complimented, ruffling her hair. She only smiled wearily in response. "G'night!"

Last edited:
She rubbed her eyes. "Sleep probably." She paused, opening one of her closed eyes. "Since I smiled at one of my siblings does that count?"

She whines, burying her face in arms. "That's so troublesome," she mumbles, "You're so troublesome."

โ€œI prefer the term - โ€˜Excitement makerโ€™.โ€ He looks at her, sighing, โ€œYou seriously canโ€™t be tired already.โ€

She glares at him. "I seriously can. I'm one of lesser energetic Mercury kids, so when I use my powers, I get tired easily. All of them have this godly chemical in their body that I have less of, that's what Octavian told me. That's why I eat so much; I literally cannot gain weight -- it's just my powers." She shrugs nonchalantly, resting her head down again.

She chuckled, still hiding her face as a smile spread across her tired. 'Guess that doesn't count since he can't see me,' she thought. 'That's alright. I'm tired anyways.' "I'm gonna go now. Night I guess," she said, standing up without waiting for his reply.

Instead of heading to the 5th Cohort, she excited the Principalis, looking over her shoulder to make sure on one was following her. When she saw the coast was clear, she began sprinting towards the bridge nearest to the Oakland Hills.

Ollie went to take a walk. He always did. Breathing the cold, fresh air he relaxed. This was the one time he enjoyed being by himself. Something about walking in the night felt so in real. He walked past the 1st cohort, hoping his sister wasnโ€™t waiting outside like she did sometimes. He sighed in relief, no sister outside to stop him.

Geneva ran towards the bridge, smiling widely with the sudden surge of energy and happiness. The wind blew through her hair, which she had untied after leaving the Principal. She stopped at the bridge, climbing one of the walls. It looked like she was about to jump, but instead she jumped down, sitting on the ledge and swinging her feet above the rushing waters of the Little Tiber.

During the weeks of solemnity, Gen always came to the bridge. It was the one place she could cry without being judged. It was the one place she could feel free and happy.

The chill air tangled her hair as she leaned back, basking in the moonlight.

Ollie passed the bridge, deciding he would come back around that way later. He let his mind run free, thinking about training and missions.

(WHOLE REPLY IS A SPOILER.)

"Hey, Jase," Gen said to nothing. "Everything got better today. I met a Venus kid. He's not bad, I think. 5th has been progressively been getting better without you, but Leo still misses his best friend." She sniffled, looking down to the water. "I miss coming here with you. I hope Octavian isn't annoying in the Underworld," she chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "I hope Elysium is as beautiful as Percy and Nico said it was. I'll be there soon, Jase."

She continued to talk about her day like she did when he was alive. It was like he was leaning against the side of the bridge, nodding as he scanned the river rapids. Then he'd tell her about his day and his latest spar. It was all coming together slowly. Slowly, but surely.

"Say hi to Mom for me, won't you?"
  1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance
Soon, she'd be able to accept it.

Last edited:
After a while of walking, Ollie came back to the bridge. Ollie approached the bridge slowly, taking in the river below him. He had no idea Gen was there. He took everything in silently.

Hearing footsteps, Gen turned her head to the shadowy figure. Once they stepped into the moonlight, they saw the illuminated face of the Venus kid. She remembered she had never gotten his name. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked, quirking her brow, eyes glued to the place where the hills met the moon. "What are you doing past curfew, pretty boy?"

He turns around, almost falling off. His lips curl up slightly, โ€œI thought you were too tired to do anything.โ€

She shrugs. "Oh no! Maybe I had a sudden burst of energy from the gods!" she said sarcastically, doing jazz hands.

She sighs. "Every day." Silence fell over the two, leaving just the musical sounds of the Little Tiber. "Do you come here often? I've never seen you around."

She nods. "Me too. Thankfully, I've had less on my mind." She looks up at him. "It always help when I talk to someone, so if you need anything, you know where to find me." She offered him a smile as the side of her face was painted by the moon's glow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back