• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐉𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 || roleplay!

Characters
Here
He nods, looking back at her. “I’ll try. It’s not always easy to talk to people. I mean I know I’m a smooth talker but still…” he smiles weakly.

She nods. "I understand. I never really talked much till I found the person I was able to confide in most."

His voice cracks, looking away again. “S-sorry.” He doesn’t speak for a while, trying to take it in.

She shrugged, tracing shapes on her thigh. "It's not your fault. I guess he was just meant to be a hero," she explained, "It still hurts, though. That's all."

He nods, “All of us are hurt by it. My biggest regret was that I didn’t get the time to know him before he-“ he cut himself off, not wanting to say it.

"I know," she said sympathetically. "I met him when I first arrived at camp. I was sent by Lupa, I had finished all my tasks, I had run from monsters," she explained, "And Jason. Oh gods, he just, he was actually there when I had no one else. I can't imagine my life without him and yet, here I am, going through it." Geneva paused. "I'm sorry. I'm venting. I shouldn't. You should clear your mind," she whispered, hopping off from her seat on the ledge.

“No, no. It’s fine. You can go on.” He actually geeked relaxed by her venting, he didn’t know why.

She looked at him questioningly, sitting back on the ledge. "Are you sure? I don't want to overstimulate your thoughts with my life story or that stuff."

“No, I need to get my mind of things.“ He walks over and sits next to her in the ledge. The moon cast a white light in them, barely illuminating their surrounding.

She nods slowly. "Okay then." Gen began to go on about her adventures with Jason, and her first time meeting some of the seven, such as Leo and Percy. Obviously, they were not as close and Jason was to her, but they made her smile -- talking about them made her smile.

"And yeah! Oh, there was this one time, I'm pretty sure most campers recall, Jason got hit by a brick! I wouldn't stop teasing him about that for days," she sighed, smiling at the memory.

He laughs. “I do remember hearing jokes about that. I never understood that though. Slmehting about him marrying a brick?”

She bounced in her seat, smiling wide. "Yeah! I was the one who started those rumors! The Mercury kids just helped me spread it around," she explained. "Most people assume the Venus kids are the ones gossiping, but how do they expect word to travel around camp so fast? We never get enough credit," she joked, tilting her head to look at the stars. She waved at the Orion constellation, knowing he was waving back.

He laughs, “We do owe credit to you guys.” He looks up at the stars, smiling softly at the constellatio.

She nods. "You're not as bad as I thought, pretty boy," she says, yawning. "I never got your name, by the way."

He looks at her, waiting. When she doesn’t say anything he says, “You’re supposed to give me a compliment.”

She looks at him. "Oh, is that so? I guess you're not as annoying as I thought you were." She smiled cheekily as a gust of wind past them.

He nods, satisfied. “That’s better. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside,” he jokes, a smile forming on his lips. Ollies hair foot all tangled up in the wind, falling over his eyes. He brushed it out nonchalantl, not noticing what had happened.

"Dang. Okay, pretty boy. Glad I made you feel that way." She yawned. "Well I'm tired and am going to... Hit the hay. Night." She saluted him lazily, walking back to the barracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back