• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Ollie follows Gen, although he doesnโ€™t know why. He walks beside her, not saying anything for a moment.

She looks up at him. "Do you need something or are you just going the same way?" She smiles slightly as one of the younger fifths grab her hand. They tug it slightly, making her bend over. The little girl whispers something, making Geneva laugh. "Okay then."

She looks at Ollie before looking away, trying to suppress her laugh.

Ollie rolls his eyes, โ€œWhat did the little squirt say?โ€ He smiles slightly at the younger 5th cohort member.

Geneva looked at him while the little girl blushed. "You're pretty," Gen blurted, trying not to laugh for the girl's sake. She couldn't judge the girl for her puppy crush, it was normal. She took a breath, composing herself. "She thinks you're good looking," she said slowly, still trying not to laugh.

Ollie smiles softly, patting the girl on the head lightly. โ€œWell I think youโ€™re beautiful too.โ€ He always loved kids, and some people said that he had a way with them.

Gen's face softened at the scene, her lips parting slightly. The little girl burried her flushed face into Gen's side, mumbling incoherently.

"Alright, alright. Stop distracting my students!" Gen joked, pretending to shoo the boy away.

Last edited:
โ€œNope, Iโ€™m staying. I have decided that I will help you teach.โ€ He smiles proudly, like it was a great feat.

She rolls her eyes, knowing she wouldn't be able to change his mind. "Fine then, pretty boy. Let's go."

He grinned at her nickname, โ€œThanks! So, are we just trying in newbies or are you training the whole 5th?โ€

"The younger kids of fifth. I'm not sure you want to stick around," she starts as they head onto the field. "He's here," she stated, pointing at Issac.

Gen nods, looking towards the kids. "Alright Fifth! We'll be going over your sword skills, fixing them up a bit, then we'll be dueling First, got it?"

The kids nodded, pulling out their swords, some were sheathed and others were magic.

Gen shrugs. "Correct their posture or something. What you do to train older kids except their not older kids." She smiled sarcastically, poking him with the dull end of his sword.

Issac watched from the sidelines, glaring a little.

He rolled his eyes, laughing softly, โ€œThatโ€™s so helpful.โ€ He then goes to helps ke kids, one of them was even holding their sword backwards.

Gen chuckled, placing her hands on her hips and shaking her head.

"Thrust the sword like this, okay?" she corrected, working with a young, green-eyed boy. He nodded, fixing his stance and jabbing his sword with his now-corrected form.

Issac frowned, shaking his head at one of the younger First Cohort campers. "You're doing it wro- Ugh! Pathetic!"

Gen frowned, walking over to the camper the blonde boy was attempting to assist. "Here hold it like this," she said calmly, moving the child's fist. "No, not like that, like this." She showed them the form patiently till they got it right.

Issac watched the girl interact with his camper, not interfering.

"Great job, kid!" Gen cheered, ruffling their hair affectionately. The First laughed, slashing their sword properly.

She glanced at Issac, walking towards him. "Why are you smiling, arse?" she asked, raising a brow at his unusual demeanor. He frowned. "I'm not," he said, acting as if he hadn't found the interaction endearing.

Ollie wasnโ€™t paying attention. He was talking earnestly to a young girl. The girl didnโ€™t feel that a girl shuls fight sword, so Ollie was telling her all the great female warriors that wielded swordas.

Gen rolled her eyes, pointing to one of his campers. "Go help him, let's see how you do."

Issac stomped up to the boy, fixing his hands and leaving him. "There. Fixed." This made Geneva scoff. "He's not a robot. He'll continue doing it. Be patient with him."

Issac rolled his eyes, going up to the boy and being more patient. His eye twitched once in a while and the little boy soon got a hand of it, hugging his higher up in the process. "Yeah, whatever kid. You did good I guess..."

"Was that better, know it all?" Gen nodded. "Yeah. Just come to me if you need help, I know everything," she said sarcastically, leaving to help her campers again.

Gen turned to look for Ollie, only to see the younger campers surrounding him, listening to the stories intently. She chuckled, walking up to the group.

Ollie didnโ€™t notice as he went on about tales of great female warriors. He didnโ€™t even realise a crowd was forming for a few moments. He paused, seeing everyone crowd around him. He looked up to Gen sheepishly, โ€œSorry, we can get back to training.โ€

Geneva only smiled. "Nah, continue. Sword fighting is not only a physical excersise," she explained, looking at the kids, making her sword appear. She swung it flawlessly. "It's all in the mind," she said, grinning. "And in the heart," she continued, tickling a little girl. "And in your emotions," she laughed, ruffling a little boy's hair.

She walked back to Ollie, placing a hand on his shoulder. "And in your passion, your determination." She looked at the kids with bright eyes. "Don't let your tea get cold," she advised, knowing they'd figure out what it meant sooner or later -- they were smart kids.

Ollie nodded, not really knowing what she meant by the last part. โ€œTea tastes horrible cold. Although in my opinion coffee is better than tea.โ€

She chuckled. "Sure. How ever you interpret it, pretty boy. Now all of you, get back to practicing so we can duel the First Cohort."

(Curse warning.)

She steps closer to him. "I wasn't planning to, but would you like to? I'll kick your ass again," she smirked, eyeing him slyly.

He laughed, โ€œWeโ€™ll see about that.โ€ He then paired up some of the campers, making sure they had fair matches to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back