• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Evergreen OOC

V vital guul66 guul66 @MochiHaru @B R E E Z E @Volupe ( i know you haven't made your character, but it doesn't hurt to ask), spookie spookie Good Hunter Good Hunter VioletShadow VioletShadow two two @xpstitch

Do any of you want some type of relationship between your characters and mine? You don't have to though, just asking.
I'm trying to think about what it could be. Since Emma is the director and a counselor, most of her relationships would be with counselors in the beginning, but I'd really like for her to develop some deep relationships with at least a few of the campers.

I'm sorry I've not been on this forum much as of late, I'll try to be on more.

yes of course! thinking of a possible story behind it though.

+ Good Hunter Good Hunter our characters could be surf buds lol!

++ Leilani is also open for relationships, just PM me!

That's a great idea! I'm open to that.

V vital guul66 guul66 @MochiHaru @B R E E Z E @Volupe ( i know you haven't made your character, but it doesn't hurt to ask), spookie spookie Good Hunter Good Hunter VioletShadow VioletShadow two two @xpstitch

Do any of you want some type of relationship between your characters and mine? You don't have to though, just asking.

I think that Jacques and Jackson would get along quite famously, if you're Interested! (I feel Jac is possibly a wee bit too excitable for Eleanor, but if you think she'd like him then I'm certain he would love to have her as a friend.)

Last edited:
Hmm, a lot of characters here are overly cheerful aren't they?

It would've been nice to have that one douche/bitch to even things out :P

Hmm, a lot of characters here are overly cheerful aren't they?

It would've been nice to have that one douche/bitch to even things out :P
i mean its better than a camp full of edgy people that spend all day whining to eachother and all the conflicts being about people stealing eachothers black lipstick.

people who talk to eachother are more likely to start drama than people who don't.
But because they're overly cheerful they'll most likely forgive each other for everything.
Also I thought you said 'camp full of edgy people that spend all day whining to eachother and all the conflicts being about people stealing eachothers black lipstick.', does this not account to interacting with one and another?

But because they're overly cheerful they'll most likely forgive each other for everything.
Also I thought you said 'camp full of edgy people that spend all day whining to eachother and all the conflicts being about people stealing eachothers black lipstick.', does this not account to interacting with one and another?
ITS
DUDUDDUDUDU
A
DUDUDUDDUDUDU
JOKE

Cheerful people =/= nice people
Cheerful people =/= unable to cause conflict

Its great to see people spend hours making complex sheets with hardcore coding and then have it all be incredibly hard to read from.

Its great to see people spend hours making complex sheets with hardcore coding and then have it all be incredibly hard to read from.
I agree. Whenever I see those thin column-like character sheets, I usually copy and paste the information elsewhere so I can read it :')

I mean it looks nice and all, but...my eyes ;-;

I agree. Whenever I see those thin column-like character sheets, I usually copy and paste the information elsewhere so I can read it :')

I mean it looks nice and all, but...my eyes ;-;
yeah well when the character sheet comes infront of the text its kinda nnoying to even copy it XD

So no lie, I gotta go tutor for a few hours so I won't be able to respond right away. Probably not until later tonight

Trust me coding is so hard I wanna cry sometimes
then don't
i made the best sheet on the entire site in the history of rp and i didn't code at all XD

WARNING: THIS STATEMENT IS NOT AN OPINION THIS IS AN OBJECTIVE FACT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back