• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Evergreen OOC

lol while im working on my characters, I can just imagine Eleanor struggling to get her picture down after Jackson puts it up for everyone to see. (he thinks she adorable, she doesn't think so)
But seriously, she tiny! She might have to actually climb to get the picture

You've got some really well made characters. I'd really like to see you use them when this starts and not some time later
I'll try and stay up as late as I can, but no promises :P
Pfft, they aren't that well-made, but thank you! <3
I literally though of them as I wrote their CS's, and I'm much better at writing fantasy character's profiles ^^
same! but I have to go to sleep in like thirty minutes or so meh
Well, I'm literally going to brush my teeth now, but I'll be sneaky and stay on, hehe :3

lol while im working on my characters, I can just imagine Eleanor struggling to get her picture down after Jackson puts it up for everyone to see. (he thinks she adorable, she doesn't think so)
But seriously, she tiny! She might have to actually climb to get the picture
Aleks would just watch for a second and hold back a laugh. Then he'd take it down for her.

I'll try and stay up as late as I can, but no promises :P
Pfft, they aren't that well-made, but thank you! <3
I literally though of them as I wrote their CS's, and I'm much better at writing fantasy character's profiles ^^

Well, I'm literally going to brush my teeth now, but I'll be sneaky and stay on, hehe :3
See my profile pic. That's what I give you for that

Leilani is doneeeeee. Her backstory is a bit vague but I really have to go rn:b7: I have exams coming up so I really need to be fit for that lol, sorry guys! Will be back tomorrow of course.

and i think im finally done :D !! If you guys want some relationships between Eleanor or Jackson (or both), just tell me.

Heyyo. If anyone has an idea on how they may know my character from before camp, or how they'll interact with him, send me a PM

so many new characters...

if anyone wants to be friends or whatever with one/both of my characters, let me know!

Alright so far I have this for my characters!

Jackson:
friends with: Natalie ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ) and Aleks ( Arsdenaut Arsdenaut )
Enemies: None
Crushes/Dating: No one

Eleanor:
friends with: none
enemies: none
crushes/dating: none

don't leave eleanor alone now ;-; i know she doesn't socialize much, but she's lonely! you're all going to make her cry!

Jackson:
friends with: Natalie ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ) and Aleks ( Arsdenaut Arsdenaut )

Eleanor:

don't leave eleanor alone now ;-; i know she doesn't socialize much, but she's lonely! you're all going to make her cry!
Awe don't worry I was going to get my male up now ;)

spookie spookie
I was thinking about making connections between our characters, however I cannot find anything in common with them ;-;
I'm probably just overlooking something :P

Jackson:

Eleanor:

Remember to add that to your CS ^^
It's easier for us to find that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back