• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Evergreen OOC

spookie spookie
I was thinking about making connections between our characters, however I cannot find anything in common with them ;-;
I'm probably just overlooking something :P

Remember to add that to your CS ^^
It's easier for us to find that way
i will once i get back. but for now, i gotta go!

I shall be off now, my bed is calling to me, AND it's literally midnight.
Me has school, forgive me xD

See you all tomorrow :3

I have a feeling that this will be Eleanor when her brother yanks her out of her corner to go interact with people
tenor (1).gif

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry that I have been offline for so long. My dad came to visit me today, so I took him around the town and wasn't able to get on very much.

But, I am here now! It seems like a few people have had to go to sleep, so I think that I'll write up a starter tonight and the people who are on can post whatever they'd like, but we can really dive into this tomorrow.

Also, anyone else care to create relationships with Emma? I only have two relationships so far and I'm about to add them onto her CS, but I'd like to have a few more! PM me if you have any ideas!

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry that I have been offline for so long. My dad came to visit me today, so I took him around the town and wasn't able to get on very much.

But, I am here now! It seems like a few people have had to go to sleep, so I think that I'll write up a starter tonight and the people who are on can post whatever they'd like, but we can really dive into this tomorrow.

Also, anyone else care to create relationships with Emma? I only have two relationships so far and I'm about to add them onto her CS, but I'd like to have a few more! PM me if you have any ideas!
I think Natalie and Mason wouldn't mind to be Emma's friend?

I was gonna say we needed a bitchy girl in here. I sorta had an idea that the bitchy girl can be dating Jackson but cheat on him with some other guy at camp. Eleanor can see it and threaten to tell her brother but then the bitchy girl threatens Eleanor. That would've been some good drama

Hey guys-- if you are a camper, can you keep your characters age 17 and below for the most part?

Since the counselors are college students, there needs to be some sort of distinct age gap so that it's not "we're the same age so we aren't going to follow any rules", if you know what I mean.

Natalie
Friend(s): Victoria( VioletShadow VioletShadow ) Jackson( minajesty minajesty ) Mason(@Me Duh) Eleanor( minajesty minajesty )
Enemies: None yet
Crushes/Relationships: Emma( V vital ) Friends w/ benefits

Mason
Friend(s): Natalie(@Me Duh), Jackson( minajesty minajesty )
Enemies: None yet
Crushes/Relationships: Possible Relationship with Eleanor( minajesty minajesty )

Mason needs so more friends in his social life T_T
Hillary-Duff.gif

Last edited:
Update: (once i get all things, i will add it to the cs)

Jackson:
Friends:
Natalie ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ) Mason ( Aaliyah Veda ) Aleks ( Arsdenaut Arsdenaut )
Enemies:
None
Crushes/Dating:
None

Eleanor:

Friends:
Natalie ( Aaliyah Veda )
Enemies:
None
Crushes/Dating:
Crushing on Mason ( Aaliyah Veda)

Users who are viewing this thread