• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Evergreen OOC

Jeez, for some reason I didn't get any alerts about the new posts made, even though I have it on my watch list XD

I need to do some catching up.

holy crap! So.Many.Post! And I haven't even got Jackson's intro in yet ;-; Ill try and have it up today

no worries, you´re not the only one with notification troubles (me too lol). mine will be up tomorrow morning I swear

I was thinking of waiting till Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler & q r o w q r o w posts.
I'll post tomorrow if they don't today.

(Even though I didn't directly mention them, I think it's a good idea to wait till the rest of the table completes their interactions first.)
Sorry sorry! I been busy~ good news is I got my permit so, I can post now that I'm not stressed with work.

Working on catching up now.

Sorry sorry! I been busy~ good news is I got my permit so, I can post now that I'm not stressed with work.

Working on catching up now.
Oh, no you're fine. I just had work today and I like to make sure everyone has an opportunity to post a few times before I make another post. Sorry for the delay.

Oh, no you're fine. I just had work today and I like to make sure everyone has an opportunity to post a few times before I make another post. Sorry for the delay.
I was going to do the same thing and people started to post their second so I was like okay then I will do the same xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back