• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Evergreen OOC

vital

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_n07kzyOK0R1sqwnloo1_500.gif

In Character
OOC
Character Sheets
code by pasta

~Camp Evergreen ~

Please use this thread to create relationships between your characters and ask questions about the role! This thread will also be used to discuss other specific things that counselors will be in charge of, such as games, music, crafts, etc.

Some important info:
  • You may play up to 2 characters (2 campers, 2 counselors, or one of each)
  • Each reply should be at least one paragraph (5+ sentences)
  • If you are a counselor, your personality must reflect it! Counselors are fun and interested in their campers, so for the most part, try to keep the personality upbeat!
  • Real faceclaims for this role, please!
  • This is not a horror role, so whatever you do, please do not turn into a serial killer! ;D

dbb73a79fd8c05539bf0b1cb44cd8a0f.gif

Welcome!

Tent-Camping-Image.jpg

Last edited:
I will, and what do you think about my character, being the one to make sure Emma is good, and can help her when she stresses out. Like the best guy friend, but maybe wants to be more than that kinda relationship??

I will, and what do you think about my character, being the one to make sure Emma is good, and can help her when she stresses out. Like the best guy friend, but maybe wants to be more than that kinda relationship??
PM me about the relationships!

V vital
should I make My second character a counselor or camper? What would balance the RP more?

V vital
should I make My second character a counselor or camper? What would balance the RP more?
We do need more campers! I don't want to only have one camper per counselor, and if it comes down to that, I won't be a counselor, but I'll stick to the role of director. So, if you could play a camper, that would be fantastic!

We do need more campers! I don't want to only have one camper per counselor, and if it comes down to that, I won't be a counselor, but I'll stick to the role of director. So, if you could play a camper, that would be fantastic!
Alright!

I can also go for a camper if that's needed? Otherwise, I will stick to a male counselor
I don't have anything up yet but tonight after work most of it should be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back