• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Evergreen OOC

...can I see? :P
GO TO CS IM SECOND SHEET NO NEED TO THANK ME ACTUALLY PLEASE THANK ME APROOVAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE HELPS ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF SO I TRY TO DO MORE AND ACHIEVE MORE INSTEAD OF SPENDING MY TIME WATCHING NSFW CONTENT ON THE INTERNET

meanwhile im sitting over here making no realationships because im a special snowflake.

i think thats all the relationships I want. Its good to have a few but, having them with all is a little too much. Its a camp. There is going to be at least some people you don't know.

Since I finally made it home, I'm gonna start working on my ref sheets for the RP. Though I don't think I'll be able to get pictures for them.

I'm sorry I've not been on this forum much as of late, I'll try to be on more.

That's a great idea! I'm open to that.

I think that Jacques and Jackson would get along quite famously, if you're Interested! (I feel Jac is possibly a wee bit too excitable for Eleanor, but if you think she'd like him then I'm certain he would love to have her as a friend.)
Jackson and Jacques would be great friends! They both have a lot in common actually. As for Eleanor, he would be too loud and upbeat for her. But in his personality I noticed that its says he is clingy to the quiet ones. Maybe there could be something there? He could try and convince her to get out and socialize more. Thats what Jackson does already, but they are siblings

So, here's the drill! When I send out the starter, it'll include which counselor you are with. All of your responses should include however you arrived there, and end with you walking over to your counselor and standing with them. Is that alright with everyone?

So, here's the drill! When I send out the starter, it'll include which counselor you are with. All of your responses should include however you arrived there, and end with you walking over to your counselor and standing with them. Is that alright with everyone?
Yep yep!

good to me! I won't be posting until tomorrow though, since im logging off

Sounds good!

Alrighty

First post is up in the "In Character" thread, everyone!

So, I think that after everyone posts once, we can decide on an order.

When you get mention so many times while writing and than you had to interact and change some times to make it work at the same time xD

ANGEL'S RELATIONSHIPS

FRIENDS [ V vital Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ]
(Emma) She is Angel's counselor at camp, and while at first he was uncomfortable with all the attention Angel becomes quite close to her and likes to spend time together.

(Mason) Angel used to be a bully to him when they were younger, leaving him alone only when popularity arrived for them both in high school. They aren't exactly best friends, some bad blood still runs between them, but they can tolerate each other.

NEUTRAL
Most members for now

ENEMIES
None yet

I'll post after I've posted for the other roleplays I'm in.

For some reason all my roleplays decided to start at the same time~
How incredibly convenient~

eleanor is up for some interacting. She is next to her table (counselor is Luke). I don't have time to post Jackson's intro post right now. I will after school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back