• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored~ (mxf paring) Always Open!!! [Updated] (Ignore post count)

jungkook_lover97

All moments become eternity
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Been a while since I posted a new thread, so here I go!

I am a semi to advanced literate writer. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now. I don't usually do one-liners unless it's necessary but it's on rare occasions. My writing can vary from 100 words to 1k, which I don't recommend 1k, but if you want it I'll offer it. I usually do 500 words give or take. I take the female roles in any MxF paring. And I'm pretty active almost everyday except for weekends (I'm EST)

I don't have many rules, but please respect them.
1. Don't ghost me, unless you feel like the spark of the RP is dead. Sure. But please tell me beforehand!
2. Respond at least 1-2 a week, a stretch may be 1-2 a day. I get it, life goes beyond this site and it's okay if you can't be as active as me. But if you need more than a week, then give me a heads up or I will prompt you.
3. I have no limits, but if you have any, tell me.
4. Please be 18+
5. I rarely have a preferred role of Muse A or B, but sometimes they're built on the character's gender so I might have to use the preferred role flag.
6. I love detailed character sheets, but if you want them brief, that's fine.
7. I can RP either in DM/PMs or threads, whichever's fine.

I don't really do fandoms, but here they are. I usually do canonxoc or ocxoc for fandoms.

1. Chicago PD (I can to Hailey Upton, Kim Burgess or Erin Lindsey, or a female oc) (canonxoc or ocxoc)

2. Warrior Cats (ocxoc)

There's not much but those are my fandoms!

Muse A’s parents own a small convenience store in the heart of the city in which live and have always pressured muse A to carry on the family business. Muse A didn’t mind picking up a shift or two every so often, but it is not something they want to do for the rest of their life. After a failed semester at muse A’s first year of college, muse A came back to work for the family while they figure things out. Muse A’s father tasks him with overseeing the nighttime deliveries. Muse A agrees, thinking nothing of it and assuming it's like any other delivery the store gets. He gives him the key to the backroom—one they've never been in before—and leaves Muse A to it. But when a tall, winged creature wearing a baseball cap climbs out of the delivery truck to get them to sign for the shipment (Muse B), Muse A realizes their parents have been hiding something from them. Muse A help unload the first shipment of magical potions, shelving them in the massive backroom among the others, and realize this secret has been going on.

When Muse A’s spouse returns from Afghanistan, they are elated. Muse A was so fearful for Muse B’s safety and feel relieved that the worst is over. However, Muse A is unprepared for how much PTSD and culture shock would isolate their loved one from everyone once Muse B returned home. Muse A and B struggle to show their love and find ways to connect.

Muse A’s dog walking business in New York City has been doing well for the past few years. Muse A works mostly with wealthy clients who have 9-5 office jobs, and they have walked everything from Pomeranians to Great Danes. When one client sends for them via handwritten letter, Muse A’s interest is piqued. Muse A reread the letter and find a P.S. on the back regarding some sort of charm that the dog must wear to conceal his appearance. Muse A disregards the odd statement and decide to visit the address listed. The next day, Muse A finds themself at the door of a penthouse in an old art deco apartment building. Having read that the dog is fussy and bites, Muse A had brought along their gardening gloves to protect their hands. But as Muse A unlocks the door with the key the client left for Muse A under the mat, they find that what Muse B wants Muse A to walk isn't a typical dog. It's Cerberus-Doberman mix, the guardian hound of the underworld. Muse A’s going to need more than gardening gloves.

Muse A hates their high school. All the other students are either dumb jocks or superficial airheads. Muse A still has three years of surviving this small town, but they are counting down the days until they can go somewhere and meet some people Muse A likes—not these high school stereotypes. The worst is the police chief's daughter (Muse B), an irritating cheerleader Muse A really can't stand. But one day on Muse A’s walk home they see Muse B’s ex attacking Muse B, and Muse A jumps in to fight him off. Muse B’s distraught and crying, so Muse A calms Muse B down and take Muse B home. The more time Muse A spends with Muse B, the more Muse B feels protected, and Muse A realizes that there's more than meets the eye with Muse B. (Preferred role: Muse B)

After a car accident nearly took Muse A’s life, you wake up from a coma. In the six months since the accident, everything has changed. Muse A’s best friend, who was behind the wheel when they crashed, is dead. All Muse A’s other friends have graduated and gone off to college without them. Meanwhile, Muse A’s mom is busy working three jobs to pay their medical bills. Muse A sits in their room in the rehab facility feeling a deep loneliness and depression that they’ve never could have expected. One day Muse A meets a new patient on the ward: a handsome football player (Muse B) who shattered his leg and thinks his life is over, too. The two of them work through the healing process together, growing closer each day.(I'd prefer for my character to be Muse A)

Muse A are an 18-year-old who is in a hospital after receiving a heart transplant. Muse A hears sniffling and glance into the hallway outside their room to see an attractive youth (Muse B) about Muse A’s age wiping away tears. Muse A feels inexplicably drawn to Muse B and ask a nurse who they are. The nurse tells Muse A that Muse B is grieving their romantic partner, who was killed in a car accident…and that Muse A have received their transplanted heart. (any role is fine)

Muse A goes to a boarding school overseas, and most students are going home for the holidays. Muse A can't afford the trip, so they’ve decided to stay even though Muse A misses their family. A charming classmate (Muse B) whose father is a teacher at the school invites Muse A to join Muse B and their family for Christmas. During the break, Muse A relearns what Christmas, and love, are all about from a new perspective.

A soldier home from deployment (Muse B) moves into the house next door to Muse A. Muse B befriends Muse A’s dog after experiencing a PTSD panic attack one night. Muse B’s closed off, but gradually opens to Muse A.

Muse A is a young girl on a student scholarship at a very high-profile British university. One day at the uni pub Muse A meet a handsome young man (Muse B) with whom Muse A feel in love at first sight. Next day, Muse A open the newspaper only to discover Muse A have been out with a wanted criminal.

Muse A is a busy bank clerk with no social life but a great love for reading fiction. One day Muse A reads a book about a Hellhound-animorph (Muse B). As Muse A keeps reading, they find yourself gradually falling in love with Muse B. One day Muse B appears into the bank.

If any interest you, shoot me a PM/DM. I rarely see comments here except for BUMP-ing. So it's rare I'll respond to your comments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back