• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

SHIMIZU, LIÁN
xD0cUl0.jpg
1:35 P.M.​

'Shit. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid.' Lián cringes at the sound of his joints popping as he walks towards them, the feeling of wanting to vomit at the mere presence of such a revolting person (in her eyes, at least) was coming on strong. When Kuma touches her head, she pulls away and scowls, fixing the hair that was now ruined thanks to his ministrations. "I'm not your little sister, Beru-me," she spits out bitterly. Unfortunately for the small girl, she was lifted and squeezed by this hulk of a boy. She makes a show of whining and hitting him with her fists, getting him to put her down. When he does, she sighs in relief and increases the distance between the two of them, looking away so she wouldn't have to see him at all. At the sight of his owner's displeasure, Fushi begins to growl at Kuma. At the mention of her misdeeds towards him during their time together at their last school, she smirks, satisfied that he had remembered them. "Maybe next time, don't fucking get in my way?" She says, turning her head to glare at him.

Looking down at Fushi, and back at her phone, she pulls on the dog's leash to go back in the direction she had originally come from. "Well, whatever, I need to go, anyways. I'm feeling a little bilious from all of you." And so, Lián quickly makes her way away from the group in order to escape from Kuma and the others, not bothering to give so much as another look towards them. She was never truly interested in staying there for so long, the capability of staying levelheaded in order for some random stranger whom she didn't want crying (and coincidentally going to the same school as her) was wearing thin. As she walks away, she was genuinely feeling a lot better, in fact, perhaps even lighter now that she was getting further away from her recent distractions.

1:42 P.M.​

Idea Idea Sxorchem Sxorchem Rage Rage

Kliffton Beid Jr.

3 Days before PSA
6:30 AM

"Be brave and gimme, gimme power, Power up, power up, power, you gotta let it awake And no matter what, you get right up where you were stopped dead in the ground," Kliff sang, alongside his phone, as he continued sketching in his notebook. "That’s why you’re running, running, running, Running for the future, trying to live up to your dream, I see you dashing through the wind just like a hero!"

Having only slept for 3 hours, Kliff has been awake since 1 O'Clock in the morning. Fortunately enough, Kliff had spent all that time thinking about his future.

In 3 days, I'm going to be going to PSA!
Kliff thought to himself, as he continued his sketches of various heroes and villains, battling each other. The particular sketch he was working on was a sketch of All-Might, saving yet another life. Once he finished the sketch, Kliff checked the time and decided it was time to get out of bed. He turned the music off on his phone, swung his legs over the side of his bed, and bounced down on the bed, effectively launching himself to his feet. Unfortunately, he did not take into accountthe wall, and hit it with a thud.

"Kliff! Are you okay in there!"

Kliff groaned before standing up and calling back, "Yes, otou-san! I'm fine! I just forgot that I had a wall in my room! On an unrelated note, did you know that it hurts when you launch yourself into one?"

Kliff heard a reply in the form of laughter. Kliff chuckled himself as he grabbed the necessities and headed towards his bathroom to wash up and prepare for the day.

3 Days before PSA
1:30 PM

Kliff was outside, holding the leash to his golden tibetan terrier buddy, Max. After doing his daily routine of showering, putting on his clothes, making breakfast for he and his father at 10:30, being reminded to clean his room, giving Max some food, and other miscellaneous tasks, Kliff's father reminded him that Max needed to be walked. Wanting to kill two birds with one stone, Kliff changed into an orange tracksuit, as he planned to take this time to jog as well. Closing and locking his housedoor, he walked towards the sidewalk and began jogging, with Max trailing behind him.

A few minutes full of fresh air, birds chirping, and blue skies later, Kliff reached the park. He smiled as he bent down to give Max a scratch behind the ears. Hanging out with his best animal buddy, Kliff made a mental note to go over to his best friend's house.

Maybe Chisai-kun will help me train before we leave.
Kliff told himself as Max enjoyed the ear scratching.

Once he finished, Kliff stood up and started back jogging, however he didn't expect to see who he did.

"Hey Liàn-chan!" Kliff called out as he ran up to the taller girl, despite knowing she'd probably scold him for calling her by her first name. Once he reached her, Max immediately began playing with Fushi.

Kliff smiled, "Out walking Fushi, I see."

Despite being her "sworn enemy" due to their rivalry, Kliff enjoyed his conversations with Liàn. Her insistence that she was #1 always encouraged him to work just a little bit harder. Of course, they did bump heads a lot but overall, Kliff couldn't imagine life without her as a rival.

"So, " Kliff smiled as he continued, "You got into PSA, right? If not, then it look like a win for me!"

As you'd expect from rivals, once they both realized they were taking the same exam, it became a competition for them.

3 Days before PSA
1:44 PM

Stats Starting Psenergy - 0

3 Hours of Sleep - 3000

Sleep --> Breakfast - 2146.6252584

Breakfast - 17146.6252584

Breakfast --> End - 10973.8401654

Dereal Occurences
None Yet

Appearance
6e7961297acedd01379a9ff6235a6eca--cool-anime-guys-cute-anime-boy.jpg

Last edited:
Shiroki Wanaide

• Shiroki put the doll in his pocket and tried to talk calmly. He patted his pockets to see if anyone had put something in his pockets while he's distracted, either someone gave him a chocolate bar or a bomb. He was joking to himself, of course. He tried to recall what happened two weeks ago when they were on the exam site. Did he do something to Ayako and the other girl which was her teammate? He can't really recall, but he wouldn't hope that he did. He didn't want anyone hating him because he did something un-hero-like. He heard what she muttered.

Shiroki replied, "It's fine, really." He said with a smile, pointing out that he's really okay.

This is the first time I got a Spiderman joke. Damn it, people will address me as Spiderman if the story spread out that I challenged two girls without mercy. He scarily thought to himself without showing any emotion.

Then he continued talking, "Yeah, I'm Shiroki. Nice to meet you again, Ayako." He held his arm up for a handshake.

Strawberraki Strawberraki

Atsushi Junsou

Two Weeks, Four Days Ago
4:45 P.M.
Test Site

Ringo-chan.%28Haegiwa%29.240.2079498.jpg

As Junsou listened to Shiri, her nerves started to calm down. The anxiety didn't leave completely but it was bearable. As she listened, she noticed or rather, felt something. Shiri seemed like a nice person as far as she can tell. Having been forced to be emotionless or at least be happy from a young age, she couldn't help but feel Shiri was doing what she always did. Forcing herself. Then again, she could just be paranoid.

"Alright, I'll do best!" Thinking good thoughts, Junsou agreed.

12:45 P.M.
In An Unrecognizable Street

Thinking back, because of the anxiety and the fatigue, Junsou realized she acted like such a wuss. She followed her like a homeless puppy and let her do all the hard work. The only thing she did was breath out her gas and carry some of the mannequins. If it wasn't for her gas, she really would've considered herself a dead weight. She should apologise.

"Ita-" Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she attempted to talk to Shiri but she found that she was already gone. Looking around, she caught a glimpse of Shiri's back before it disappeared. She couldn't let her go now. She made a bad first impression and she planned on fixing it and maybe they could be friends.

With that, Junsou started sprinting after her until she could see her again. She didn't immediately catch up to her. She slowed down as she tried to think of what to say. As she did, her eyes never left Shiri's profile. Something dawned on Junsou. It seemed like Shiri was very familiar with this place and since she was lost, she could ask her for directions or at least ask where this place was.

She stopped a few feet away from the ramen cart. It seems Shiri had went to eat there. Looking around, the first and only word that came to mind was shady. This place looked like danger was around every corner and she was honestly surprised how a girl like Shiri could know this place so well. Unless she lives around here. Then again, she didn't seem all that strong but that sure wasn't the case during the test. Breathing in and out, she approached the cart. When she locked eyes with the man, she bowed and whipped out her golden clamshell phone and started typing.

Hello, I'd like the cheapest ramen please, thank you.

She gave an apologetic bow and slowly sat down on the seat. She was a chair away from Shiri. Of course it was old fashioned to have such a phone but she loved it anyway. She would often use this method to talk to people. That wasn't the case during the test since the situation was so hectic. Since Junsou was sitting here, it was only appropriate she ordered something. The man didn't seem too pleased she ordered what she did but he didn't show it too much. Junsou could faintly hear him say something along the lines of 'cheapskate' and 'few customers' but she didn't ponder on them too long.

Junsou turned to the horned girl and she immediately smelt salt. It reminded her of over-seasoned, greasy chips that she would buy when she was low on money. They tasted horrible but good at the same time. She was sure these ramen would taste better that they smelt. Good thoughts. On a side note, she should do something with her junk food obsession. Well, it wasn't really an obsession but it was worrying.

Hey, again. What a coincidence that we met again.

Junsou showed her the text with a grin that soon turned into a slight smile.

Look, I wanted to apologise Itami-san. I wasn't really being a good.... partner during the test. I acted like a baby and that wasn't a cool first impression and I'm sure this isn't any different but it's worth a shot.

Junsou hesitated to use the word partner. It felt wrong using that word but it was the only thing in her mind at the moment. Bowing down her head as a sign of greeting, she lifted her head with a smile.

Nice to meet you. I'm Atsushi Junsou. A girl who not only has a lot of problems but also attracts problems. Also, a girl with an interest in junk food and knives.

She was tempted to type unhealthy interest but that didn't seem right. She was sure her interest wasn't all that bad. Never once did her smile falter, not that she could see. If Shiri was going to get mad at her, that was fine. If she wasn't, that would be better. Secretly, she hoped it wasn't the former. It would be bad for her self-esteem.

1:05 P.M.
Inside A Ramen Cart
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

MAE, YORI
oQzlRE1.jpg
5:07 P.M.
TWO WEEKS AND FOUR DAYS AGO
OBSERVATION ROOM​

To be honest, Yori paid no attention to the comments of the others around her, her full focus was on the students on the screens who were putting all their effort and hard work into this entrance exam. Tests like these didn't mean anything to her, wasn't their goal as teachers to accept anyone and teach them all they can in order to become the best heroes they can? No matter how much of an idiot they were? This school wasn't like U.A. anyways, they weren't top tier and searching for the creme of the crop. As disappointed as she was, she understood that they couldn't help everyone. It was unfortunate, really, however, she had no interest in starting a fight now, She'd save her complaint for another time. Taking a sip of her thermos, her eyes glance over to a different screen, a young girl had chewed through some rocks to save another mannequin. She keeps her awes of adoration to herself, sloshing more of her coffee down her mouth. Leaning back in her chair, she places the sealed cup in between her legs, turning to the other teachers to finally acknowledge their comments and presence. She catches Masaru Kurosawa's remark about 'overestimating' the students, and she faces him, right eyebrow raised in question, her mouth turned upwards in a smirk.

"Overestimated them, huh? And here I thought you were heartless towards them!" Her smirk is replaced with a more genuine smile, as she turns again to look at another screen, this one of a white-haired girl speaking with a twin-tailed girl. "Well, no matter what, I think these kids are all doing their best. Who applies to a school with hero courses in order to 'do everything half-assedly and get away with it?'" As she repeats Kurosawa's words back to him, she holds up both of her hands and uses her pointer and middle fingers to imitate quotes. Air quotes. "They should know what they're getting into, the hero business isn't exactly very pretty and shiny, don't you think?" Yori leans back in her chair further, threatened by the slightest wobble which hinted that it would fall back, she leans forward quickly (but not before gripping onto the thermos still between her legs so it wouldn't spill) to regain her balance. She coughs slightly in embarrassment, her hand moving to cover her mouth as she does so.

"Ah well," she looks over to the same screen as Kurosawa, "if all we had were gems, we'd have nothing to teach them. Heck, they'd probably be able to pass their hero license exam in just the first year." Snorting at his comment on the students being pretty stones, she nods. "Mmmhmm, at least they are pretty."

5:12 P.M.​

Trombone Trombone Idea Idea
Mentioned: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter

~Starting Location and Time~
Unidentified Street
12:27 PM

"O-Oh, you heard w-what I mumbled to myself? W-Well, that's p-pretty embarrassing." Ayako gave a soft, short laugh, a sign that she wasn't as nervous as she once was. "If you s-say that it's fine, I-I'll believe you since I don't want t-to annoy you." She explained. She knew that if she kept apologizing that she'd only cause more harm than good, so the best thing to do was just to back off from a subject and move on to something else.

"Likewise, Shiroki-shi."
Aya gave her reply as the teenaged male held out his hand for a handshake. She pulled a black, wool glove from her left pocket and slipped it onto her right hand before taking Shiroki's hand, shaking it once. The gesture was probably foreign to him, so she decided to explain her motives. "M-My hands get quite cold, and I thought it r-rude to just shake your hand w-without putting a glove on first." The teenaged girl clarified, releasing the loose hold on his hand.

Ayako dropped her gaze from Shiroki's blue eyes to her gloved hand, picking at the skin on her wrist once she could no longer pop her knuckles. "I-I should let you get back to w-whatever you were doing before I b-bumped into you. I h-have to get home soon a-anyway or else my mom will get worried about m-me.. She'd think I-I got kidnapped or something like that." She told her new found acquaintance before saying her goodbyes. "Goodbye, Shiroki-shi. I-It was nice meeting you again!" And with that, Ayako began to walk off toward her home.

~Time~
12:32

~Flashback Location and Time~
Exam Site

5:19 PM

Aya was glad to look back and find that no one was chasing her. The guy with the wire quirk must have given up chasing me. That's good news. He would have been a bit of a problem if he were still following me. She thought to herself, slowing down once she saw how close she was to where she was supposed to drop off the mannequin in her arms. Her wings made traveling over long distances pretty easy. It was convenient having a quirk like this, but fighting was another story. It was more of a pain than anything, which is why she was grateful that she hadn't run into any trouble just yet.

Once Ayako deemed that she was close enough, she glided to the ground and checked the doll's health to make sure she hadn't accidentally killed the thing on the way here. Or that's what she had planned on doing before she felt multiple sources of heat above her. "What the.." She managed to squeak out as she looked up to see what was causing it to get so hot around her. Whatever she'd been expecting was not what she had been given. Balls of molten lava and fire rained around her, and it took everything in her power to avoid being hit. Isn't this a bit excessive? This could easily kill a person who wasn't expecting to get hell rained on them! Aya frantically thought to herself, looking for the source of the hellfire.

It didn't take much looking around to spot who was spewing fire and lava everywhere since they weren't really trying to hide and they stuck out like a sore thumb wrapped in caution tape. The lady in front of her was clad in revealing scale armor, and she had all the makings of a dragon. Aya had to admit that she was pretty cool looking, but that was undermined by the fact that she'd tried to turn her into a roast chicken.

Hopefully, it's not too late to run away and get help because I can't fight this dragon lady on my own.

~Ending Flashback Time~
5:24 PM
B BlueClover takki takki Idea Idea

Last edited:

• Two weeks and four days ago, 17h11, Observation room

"Two most important qualities of a hero?" I inquired. I wondered about that. After all, the PSA was built on the principle that the most important qualities of a hero were not their ability or willingness to think, but their sense of justice and the determination to uphold that justice in the face of adversity. The things they could see in All Might, those were the ideals the PSA sought to pass down to their students. The fact my friend was openly disagreeing with that notion, well, it wasn't like it was strange of him, but it was at odds with the work we were supposed to do here. Still, it was good food for thought, if nothing else. What should be the ideals to uphold.

"I wonder which of them will end up in my class. I hope I don't get any brutes. We don't have that big a budget for support materials." I noted, standing up and aproaching the coffee machine. I was one of the ones in charge of watching the students to make sure none of them got to sleep that night, while Kurosawa-kun was tasked with their day exercise to exhaust them further after the written exam.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure we will be able to make do. Besides, after a point support students start partially paying for their equipment, entirely if they want to use it. One advantage of the system we intend to put in motion here, I would say. These are uncharted waters though, it won't be necessarily easy."

"Of course, principal, I understand." I replied. I was always surprised by the principal's clam behavior towards so many things, I could never keep my composure like that. I sat back down again.

"Ah, and Palatine, while it's true that a hero life isn't as pretty as one might hope, hope is precisely our trade. We sell an image, our image. What the public sees, what these children were exposed to, was the shining part of hero work. That's why we have an exam conceived this way. I am sure you don't want children hurt and Chamaleon doesn't want applicant's who stand can't the training they'll need. So we give them a taste of how hard it will be- and don't who can't bear it, simply don't pass the exam."

"And even if they happen to get hurt in this exam, we are here, and we have precautions." Natural flora raised a hand to reveal a bunch of seeds in her palm. If those were what I thought they were, they could heal our students when injested. Though, they probably had something more to them though. It had been what, a decade since I first met Natural Flora? And back then, she already could use healing seeds.

Suddenly, a ringing sounded in the observation room.

"Oh, we have our first full red, huh?" The principal asked no one in particular, leaning on to the mic and pressing a button as he looked at a small screen. "Haisha Kokku is disqualified. Short froppy brown hair, tag number 154. Please head to the exit on the opposite side of the entrance."

The principal dropped the button, and turned to Grave Digger. The creepy hero just nodded and left the room to attend to the student once he got to the exit.

Two weeks and four days ago, 17h32, Observation Room

Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni Lucem Lucem

Lex Kagame
1:13

Lex was unfamiliar with people rubbing his head, but he just accepted it, this was probably her way of greeting her friends." Ah-ah, thanks. It's not that I was afraid, it's more of that I don't want to hurt them." He chuckled awkwardly. Them dogs did look good. The voice commented, smacking his lips. He got up and looked at where Koinu was looking."I'm pretty sure, if my memory serves right." He spoke softly.

He tuned his ears to the short conversation the gian man had with Lián. "Siblings?" It was hard to believe that they were, he looked for any similarities between the two but couldn't find none, eventually he gave up. He turned his head over to Koinu to see her giggling about the things the dude was listing about Lián. He watched her as she was trying hard to contain her laughter, but he was surprised when she looked like a balloon, with spikes. He poked at one of the spikes curiously before watching her deflate and a soft breeze blowing his way." What in the world..." He quietly muttered.

He was about to introduce himself to the dude, but then Koinu said that she had to leave." What about the meatballs?" He asked questionably, watching her disappear on all fours. He sighed turning to the big dude." So.....you like meatballs?"
1:46
Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage

-Masaru Kurosawa-
Observation room
7:11

Why did I start contributing to this conversation again? Masaru wondered, massaging his temples. After taking another cigarette from his pocket, he realized that this was the last one he had. “Shit.” He cursed quietly and proceeded to light it. While doing so, he could hear Subliminal further asking about hero qualities. The smoke left Chameleon’s lungs, and he turned to his friend.

“Yes. In my opinion these are the most important qualities. You can have all the strength in the world, but if you don’t think before using it, you’ll end up like this guy.” He pointed his cigarette to the screen showing the kid fighting with Slippery. “In a losing position. And when it comes to caring, I don’t think I need to explain it: If you don’t care, you’re not a Hero.”

After his little speech, Masaru head sipping next to him. Even during the exam? This woman really doesn’t know when to stop. It’s not exactly healthy for her. He thought, moving the cig closer to his mouth and taking a hit. After hearing her snide remark, he smiled slightly.

“Oh yes, I’m a big bad adult who just hates kids. That’s exactly why I’m a teacher.” He said sarcastically and looked at Yori. His eyes wandered to the thermos between her legs. And she wonders why she can’t find a husband. While she was elaborating about being a hero and the hardships of it, Masaru was just watching her with his head resting on one of his hands. Once she was finished, he opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Subliminal. During his friend’s speech, he noticed Yori leaning back on her chair. What is she, five? Just after that thought, her chair nearly fell, and she barely regained balance. “Maybe no more ‘coffee’ for today, huh?” He said quietly with a smirk and pointed to his other friend, who just finished speaking. “And yes, my point exactly, Subliminal. Most of the public thinks that being a hero is a walk in the park, so that’s why weeding out the ones that came here looking for that kind of job is important.”

He then turned to face the monitors again, but before he concentrated on them he heard Palatin’s last remark. “Oh I’m sure you’d just love to take these pretty students on a picnic, huh Yori?”
17:14

Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni
Mentioned: Rage Rage

-Kuma Berususeruku-
1:37 Pm

Looking at the Lian as she had a very arrogant air about her, she didn't like Kuma despite the fact that he has helped her out with various things over the middle-school years. Grinning like a loon as he bend over to grab a pebble in which he tossed up a bit before he aimed and gently threw it at Lian's head in which it would gently bounced off and fall to the ground onto the ground in front of her path but depending on Lian's reaction, she might enter the conversation....it was probably gonna happen which would make Kuma Happy.

Noticing that the both Lex and Koinu were beginning to talk to him, he decide to
address their questions desperately, Turning his head to Lex as he heard the question about Meatballs....his eyes slightly widen before he said "Meatlballs are some of the protein for almost every meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner. It goes well with various gains and veggies while it could be coated in sauces and spices or seasons.....To answers your question, my friend....I Love Meatballs!"However he look at Koniu as he said "Oh She Did, little one and that's not even the tip of the iceberg. I remember when she once asked some crazy student to put a pack of fireworks into large rock that.....My Room looked like a warzone after that....Good times, when i gave her a couple of "Love Taps." to say." Cracking his knuckles to put a more personal feeling to that statement, opening his mouth as he yelled to Lian "Hey Lian, let's hope us and you know who aren't in the same class again, we don't want the teachers to kill themselves because of the "daily conversations" we used to have....Fun weren't they?"

1:37 Pm
Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni Sxorchem Sxorchem

2 Weeks Ago
5:09

Kuma noticed that the hero was planning something because of the way his body was moving/acting at the moment, he knew that there was something up his sleeve. He didn't like this guy, he respected him but he was looking down on Kuma far too much as a large devilish grin appear onto his face as he was going to smash this guy away and really make him feel something. He stopped running in circles as he launched forth only for Slippery to leap right into the air, Kuma looked right up as Slippery leap into the air as the older male basically dive kicked him. A growl came as he somehow managed to dodge out of the way but not was given a large cut on his cheek which pissed him off greatly as he pulled both of his fist back and then tried to throw a destructive double punch to the older male's gut so it would not only knock his breath out of him but hurt like absolutely hell.

2 Weeks Ago
5:15
Idea Idea

Last edited:

Chisai Heki
Two weeks, four days prior. 1700.
Examination venue

"Shit." dressed in a simple shirt and pants, Chisai stood completely still, rooted and stressed. The soft squeal emanating from him could not compare to the wild cacophony of internal screaming. He'd thought he'd been stressing himself for the past nineteen hours with some hope in sight, but never would he have imagined such a trial to still be in store. And to make things worse, he had no snacks or weapons on him! No such accessories were allowed, after all. With how dysfunctional his brain was right now, he'd only caught onto keywords of the director's briefing, but he got the gist of what was going on. It's a rescue exercise demanding the safety of both the citizens and us. This was going to be tough... Maybe I can get away with just some disabling fatigue this time around...

"I wish I had a snack right about now... even just a kitkat or something. Kliffton, how're you holding up?" Chisai turned to his best friend( Webs Elk Webs Elk ), "We need to get started soon, otherwise, we may be in trouble."

Two weeks, four days prior. 1704
Examination venue.

Three days before start of school, 1322.
Heki household, second floor.

"Oi! Guess who?" loud and obnoxious, a teenage girl bolted up the stairs. Her clunky footsteps made themselves known throughout the house as they landed on wooden flooring and approached a pristine, white door, "It's me!"
latest

Bang!

"Jajan!" the door slammed open, making way for a woman quite fit and more than exuberant, "It's yo big sis, ready to rumble!" her little brother dressed in a simple white shirt with sweatpants was, as predicted, sitting in front of the window staring into space, and only replied with a mild greeting. The room was brightly lit, everything neatly in place, and its every corner was spotless. In fact, it was sparkling! You could see your reflection even in the floor! Stooping down, Dasai eyed her oversized shirt and messy hair in her reflection on the laminated floor, sniffing a fresh scent of lemon. The distinctive smell of lemon pledge that living that was complementary to living with Chisai... he must have done it only just now. Getting back up to lean against the doorframe, Dasai's head turned to greet the soft footsteps climbing the steps. It was mother dearest, and she hovered around the stair railing as she peeked into Chisai's room.

"He's getting so anxious, even though he got in. Don't you think it's because of that entrance exam?" at the sound of his mother's appearance, Chisai turned around to reply, although his mouth full of marshmallows made it hard to understand. Dasai stuffed the gift of kitkats back into her pockets in reaction; they were last thing he needed right now, "I appreciate his help, but he's deep cleaned the house twice now. His obsession is excessive."

"I can tell." Dasai sighed and straightened herself to approach her little brother, her face looking more done than stern. Honestly, how is he not overweight? If she at as much as she did, she would be morbidly obese, for sure, "Chisai, give me that." with a quick swipe, Dasai snatched the pack of marshmallows from right under his nose, "And put all your snacks on the table." Chisai sighed as he fished out snack after snack from every sleeve and pocket of his clothes, neatly putting them upright on his desk like a pantry, "Thanks~" with that, Dasai quickly picked out her favourite Pocky flavours and gorged herself on a packet, her face now back to her usual exuberance. Chisai looked disapproving for a moment, clearly miffed, before snorting and letting it slide, "Now..." large hands grabbed him by the collar as Dasai began running towards the door with Chisai in tow, "We're going out!"

Three days before start of school, 1325.
Heki household, second floor.

Three days before start of school, 1340.
Park near Heki household.

"And?" Chisai followed behind his larger, elder sister closely. Paying careful attention to his surroundings, the two of them walked through the neighbourhood at a comfortable pace, "What are we doing?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"Do you even know where you're going?" the tinge of concern in Chisai's voice began to grow as he caught up to her side.

"You've known me for fifteen years, is that even a question?" Dasai's boisterous laugh broke the usual, tranquil quiet of the neighbourhood, and Chisai could only cringe, not at it's volume, but how unreserved she always was, "You should just keep walking behind me."

"I'm not a kid anymore." Chisai firmly reminded Dasai, "And you're not one either, you should keep your volume in check."

"If you're not a kid anymore, then why're you so worried?" Dasai started, "I know I joke about this all the time, but I'm already seventeen and I have no idea where I'm going. Face it, you won't either."

"You can plan an outing, not the future."

"You're ruining my life lesson!" Dasai groaned, as she pulled out another packet of strawberry Pocky and began consuming it in moments, "I've been in your shoes before. It must be scarier for you, since you actually got into the hero course... But," Dasai took a moment to swallow before looking around. Without knowing it, she was leading the both of them through a thicket of greenery, and not a trash bin in sight for her Pocky, "Don't matter where you go, just enjoy the journey, cause I know you'll do just fine. Bad things will always happen, but you're my lil bro... you can take it. And good things will always happen too... everyone'll always be there to help you, so don't forget that."

"Thanks for the advice." Chisai said shortly. Dasai eyed him from the side. That was about as much as she could do, she guessed... It wasn't right for her to be the one giving advice, no less the role model after having lied to him since she entered high school. At this rate, he might just run through four packets of wet wipes before school even starts! And if he were to burn through anymore of those around his new classmates, his weirdness will be found out. If she couldn't help him, who could?

"Hey, Liàn-chan!" a familiar voice called out in the distance. Proceeding deeper into the park, a familiar face in an orange tracksuit with a golden tibetan terrier, in conversation with a girl she must've seen around the neighbourhood before. Was she one of Chisai's friends too? She didn't know.

"I know right? I'm such a good sister, amirite?" Dasai grinned widely, but she didn't wait an answer. She would rather not hear an answer, "Oh? Isn't that Kliffton? Look at him! You said he'd passed the entrance exam too, but compared to you, he doesn't seem shaken with worry at all! You ought to take a page out of his book!" Dasai laughed loudly, "You'll thank me for it later!" Dasai smacked Chisai hard on the back, pushing him forward in Kliffton and Liàn's direction. She watched him stumble for a moment, before she gestured at the two in the distance. Good things happen, Chisai. Dasai returned her hands to her empty pockets and took her leave. I realise now that I'm not the best thing to happen to you...

But PSA might be. That's right, your hero academia.

Three days before start of school, 1342.

Three days before start of school, 1342.

"Oh!" Chisai drew a breath by surprise, his back bracing and arching in reaction to Dasai. He could still feel the sting of her hand on his back. He could hear Kliffton conversing with his rival, Liàn, not too far away, but he'd come out with his sister. And now she was taking her leave. It was uncomfortable, he couldn't help but feel like she has no place here now, "Ugh." Chisai scoffed with disgust as he reached behind at his collar to fix the annoying sensation on his neck, feeling at something sleek and smooth--sleek? Smooth? His hands grabbed at the packet. It was a small, measly packet of kitkats, with a smaller post-it note.

"PSA is three days away! You better be ready!"

"A congratulations note?" indeed, he'd thought his sister was being uncharacteristically sensitive, but this is was as per usual, wasn't it? That was relieving,"Thanks, Aneki!" Chisai exclaimed, waving at his sister. She's right. With his quirk, he's not all that heroic, or capable of holding his own, but Kliffton was there to help him. It'll be fine, I just have to tell myself that.

"Kliff!" Chisai greeted as he approached the two, "Oh? I see you're with Max." stooping down to pet the golden terrier, Chisai happily ruffled his hands through its fluffy, bright fur, "Good afternoon, Liàn. How've the two of you been?" Chisai glanced at Liàn to the side, although he payed most of his attention to Kliffton and Max. It was only natural, the two of them weren't close at all, only meeting whenever she and Kliff were having one of their rivalry episodes.

Three days before start of school, 1344.

Shiroki Wanaide
  • Time: 12:28
    It took one minute to process what happened. One minute. And finally, Shiroki smiled, with a lingering thought, She laughed. He doesn't want to say that the sound of her laugh was cute, so she wouldn't freak out or something. Anyway, he somehow reminded her of Liku. His annoying, irritating and flirty best friend. That thought almost made him disturbed.

After he gestured for a handshake, Ayako suddenly pulled out a black glove from her pocket. Shiroki suddenly thought, Is my hand dirty or wires are sticking out of my palm? He almost pulled out his hand until she shook his hand. The girl explained, and he mouthed, Oh. He put both his hands on his pockets, signaling that he should be going.

What kind of mom do you have, Ayako?
    He almost said until she said her goodbye. Shiroki looked at her eyes one more time before he finally said goodbye.

"Well, the went great."
    He muttered as both of them parted ways. He thought of something, but the thought was cut until his stomach rumbled. He forgot to eat his lunch. Shiroki ran to the nearest grocery store to buy his rations.

Ending Location: An unidentified grocery store

Strawberraki Strawberraki

~Flashback~
Riba Hone
Bombarded by Bombardment
5:18
Riba saw as the man from before had moved away to a nearby alley to find his mannequin, she couldn't go after him, she would be wasting energy when she could be attempting to find one herself. She was breathing heavily, she looked down at the bone claws, examining them carefully. Riba separated the fingers to see them more clearly before swearing under her breath. "Shit." Those were her words for her careless nature, she was talking on how she wouldn't use the quirk much though this was a prime example of her doing so out of weakness. The claws vanished, sinking back underneath the skin to form real fingers. She flicked the rubble from her hands, looking up at the sky, where the bird girl had run, or rather, flown off to.

'I should find more for when that girl gets back.' Riba still hadn't memorized the girls name and by this point, it didn't really matter in her mind. What mattered was getting those points to actually get into PSA. The girl hid by the rubble, this time using her natural hands in order to move the rubble, however, she was actually starting to pile it up like a wall in order to use it as camouflage while looking for a mannequin. While looking through the rubble, she had found another in the process, lucky her. She dragged it back to the site where she had found the first, looking over at the sky. Believing she could make out the shape of Aya, though it was mostly hoping. She didn't know who to trust since the villains could be anyone and she been told of anyone with a flying quirk so she had to hide in the rubble slightly, just watching the sky to make sure no one would try to dive bomb her.

Riba stayed in the rubble, looking frantically around to make sure no one was attempting to steal from her like the boy. The mix of fatigue and hunger was really getting to her now as she stared at the mannequin. She waited.....and waited....and waited....where was Aya!?

Aya was taking too long and many different thoughts filled her mind. Maybe the girl took the mannequin and left her there, maybe the girl got tagged out, or maybe she was just that slow. Riba couldn't just wait to find out and had to decide on what to do. She cradled the mannequin in her hands before moving through the rubble, each step acting like the slightest sound would set off a bomb. Another stomach pain came to her, a low growling as she bit her lip. However, the girl perseviered, she was already far too deep to give up.

She was making good progress, that's when the principals voice came over the field, Riba thought the worse but luckily, it wasn't Aya and was someone she didn't care about. As she was moving, she saw something in the distant. All she could make out was a tail, bat like wings, and some jagged edges. It couldn't be Aya, last time she checked, Aya didn't have a tail. Riba decided to leave the mannequin near some rubble, in order to check who it was. That's when Riba finally saw the caution tape and realized who it was. Bombardment.

Aya was facing off against Bombardment alone, it was like a humming bird facing off against a eagle. She was just a chicken nugget to her. Riba looked at Aya, as she prepared her claws. 'I can't leave her there, especially with her. Maybe I could cause a distraction...but she could probably catch up. Can I shoot her wings? That would have to be a lucky shot and even then it might not penetrate that hide. But that's a risk I'll take.' Riba stopped the claw motion, and made her hand into a gun, as she used the other to steady her hand, similar to that of a basic pistol. She looked over at her winged ally, hoping to get her attention as the moment that Bombardment moved, she'd shoot at her wing, at least buying time for Aya to escape but for now, she waited.
5:33
~Flashback End~
Idea Idea Strawberraki Strawberraki

Lex Kagame
1:37

Lex listened intently to Kuma's explanation of a meatball, he sounded like a meatball enthusiast just like him." Ah, my friend, then you're in for a treat. I know this restaurant that serves excellent meatballs." He drooled a bit, thinking of it. Before he could continue, Kuma went on to talk of more of stories of Lián." Wow, she did that..." He asked in wonder." Sounds like you two are really close friends."

She sounds like my type of person. The voice commented. Wish I had her instead of you. Lex materialized next to him, clearly annoyed. Can't you leave me alone for a day? Lex grabbed a small tuft of his hair, a vein throbbing on his forehead. You see, my friend, this is my only form of entertainment.The voice chuckled. I'll make you suffer until you die, unless you can set me free. Lex shook his head. Not gonna happen. The voice sneered. I'll torment you in a while then. It waved his hands before fading away. Lex sighed, before fading also.

1:40​
Rage Rage

• MAE, YORI
    oQzlRE1.jpg
    5:20 P.M.
    TWO WEEKS AND FOUR DAYS AGO
    OBSERVATION ROOM​

Nodding towards Subliminal, she hums in agreement. "Right, of course, I understand. Thank God you're here to help, huh Flora?" She lets out a laugh, contemplating on slapping the nurse on the back, yet deciding against it. Taking another sip out of her thermos, she tilts her head in Chameleon's direction to listen to him talk, snickering at his response. "Aw, look at us bickering like an old married couple, Masaru!" Yori leans over to hit his arm playfully, the grin on her face growing. "Ah, but my husband can't hate kids now, can he?" Pulling away, she lets out a fake sigh, her fist balled and placed on her chest, feigning her devastation towards Masaru. Afterwards, she crosses her arms, her fingers playing with the rolled up sleeves of her sweater. Her focus was back on the screens, switching between each one after 5 seconds, wanting to look at the other students besides the one Subliminal and Chameleon had been analyzing.

However, Yori catches her drinking buddy's hushed utterance, rolling her eyes as she scoots closer, holding up the thermos and shaking the contents. 'Like he's one to talk? I wonder how many cigarettes he's had already..'

"Actually, this is pure black coffee. Of course, we can go out later and get something better to drink! That is, if we ever do get out of here." She mutters the last sentence to herself, sitting in her seat properly again with the thermos between her thighs once more, her gaze back on the screens. Instead of moving the chair around or touching her drink, she moves on to fiddle with the fabric of her pants, pinching and pulling at the cloth. As much as she wanted to move around and do something else rather than sit in the same room for hours, Yori knew that she wouldn't be able to see the performances of these upcoming students if she wasn't. 'Well, it's better than nothing.'

At the mention of going on a picnic, she perks up and looks over at Kurosawa again, beaming as she realizes what he had said. "I bet that's obvious, huh? Wouldn't that be fun, though? Just a fun field trip with a nice group of kids. Oh, imagine taking pictures with them and hanging them up around the classroom, and the-" luckily for Chameleon, before she can continue any further, she's interrupted by a bell going off in the room.

"Aw, one of them's disqualified already? Unfortunate." Yori states, pursing her lips as she watches Grave Digger leave the room, waving goodbye to him.

5:34 P.M.​

Trombone Trombone Idea Idea

>1:05 PM, A Gross, Overpriced Ramen Cart
Eerrgghhh.

Gross. This totally was ruining his appetite. Not only had she followed him, not only was she blabbering on about something annoying, not only was she bothering his 'best-buddy' shopkeeper, but she was doing it all... Through text? Like, seriously? It was like she was trying to push his buttons. The speed with which Itami ate began to accelerate. Only a few moments ago he'd resolved to let this wait until the term began, but now that Miss Deprication had gone and presented herself like this again he couldn't help himself. His meal would suffice for one solid hit.

"You really don't get it." The moment he'd finished his meal, Itami turned to Junsou with a grimace painted face and an anger tinged voice. "Complaining about yourself like that isn't helping your case. It's not making me feel sorry for you, either! You're really really really really just making me angry. So." Pushing his bowl aside Itami got to his feet, standing over his victim of a lunch-mate. He was going to punch her, not that it wasn't obvious.

Like the girl's gas that he'd used during their time as a team, Itami's meal rushed to his muscles. All the fats and oils and things that his body would be better off without were converted within moments, transformed to fuel to drive his fist. Into her jaw, hopefully. For today, probably because he'd already disfigured one person for the next few weeks, Itami was feeling fairly generous. So he'd avoid the nose. Instead he swung round and right, his fist flying in an arc that'd crash into the girl's cheek and with the fumes he was running on, the bruise wouldn't last too long either.

So even if it hit, as far as Itami was concerned, Junsou was getting off easy.

InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
>1:11 PM, A Gross, Overpriced Ramen Cart

~Flashback Location and Time~
Near the Entrance of the Exam Site
5:31 PM

Ayako shivered as the woman in front of her licked the back of her hand, the skin on her arms breaking out into gooseflesh. The way she was looking at her didn't sit very well with her. The woman looked like she was looking at a chicken instead of a living person. Fear mingled with panic clouded her mind, making it hard to think about anything other than getting the hell out of here. Calm down. Nothing good will come of you freaking out over this. She mentally scolded herself. Controlling her emotions, especially fear, was no easy feat, and most of the time, she lost to herself.

"I-I wasn't expecting t-to run into someone l-like you. M-Maybe someone with a s-simple ranged quirk, b-but not a dragon." Aya answered truthfully, pushing past the fog in her mind. However inconvenient it was running into Bombardment, it was only fair since she too had a quirk that allowed flight. When Bombardment stated the obvious, she simply let her speak. There was no reason to reply since she already knew what she was saying was true. Only when asked what she'd do did Aya speak. "I-If I told you, w-wouldn't that be a b-bit illogical on my end? You can't j-just tell your opponent w-what your next move i-is."

For a moment, Ayako managed to pull her eyes from the woman in front of her, risking to look around for a second just in case her ally had come looking for her. To her surprise, she spotted the bonehead on the ground relatively close to them. Aya didn't expect her to come looking for her, but it was appreciated. Honestly, the sight of an ally was enough to calm her down a bit. She turned her gaze back to Bombardment and then down to the doll in her arms. This mannequin might die on me, but as long as I make it through this fight with some health left on my belt, it doesn't really matter all that much. Plus, if Riba and I work together, we could take down this "villain" and be done with her. Let's just hope she has a plan...

~Ending Flashback Time~
5:36 PM
B BlueClover Idea Idea

• Two weeks four days ago, 17h31 exam site

The fight went on and on. The two of them were clearly getting both tired, but neither was letting up. Of course, Slippery kept getting all the hits. It should have been easy. He should not have lost focus. But time was short, and he worried if he spend too much time on one student, it might count as a failure on his part. He needed to hurry. But as he worried, the alarm sounded for a student to be disquilified, Slippery found himself jumping for a hit without thinking. A fatal mistake, as he did not move enough to dodge the impact of the kid's latest punch. As the shock went through his body and he was sent several feet back until he finnally landed on a large pile of rubble, Slippery's quirk deactivated. All the bashing was at last enough to knock out the volunter, especially a particular hit on the head. His only response was a grin and the words:

"Damm kiddo. One little slip up, and this happe-" He didn't get to finish the sentence.

Two weeks four days ago, Observation room 17h35

As he watched this, Subliminal couldn't shake the feeling that maybe Kurosawa-kun was right about the volunteers. Getting distracted by something like a bell seemed like an inadmissible mistake. Forget wondering how this guy become a hero, I had to wonder he was still alive at all. And the way this was going, the kid who beat him might be going down a similar path. He had a simple quirk, a power-up. And he probably thought that he was invencible.

"At this rate, the little brute kid is gonna rope Slippery and pass the exam with a high score, over defeating a villain on his own. And he still has plenty of time to get mannequins. He seems like the type who'd join your class, Chameleon." Subliminal commented.

"Well, whichever the process was, he did prove to be very powerful at least. Rejecting a very powerful applicant is almost an invitation to giving power to the villains."

Two weeks four days ago,Observation room, 17h37

Two weeks four days ago,Exam site, 17h37
    Impressive for an applicant. She had her booksmarts. Not that reading things out of a manual was necessarily very useful. Quirks were too diverse to simply categorize and counter. Each challenge had to be seen for what it was, unique for every person, which could not be overcome with instincts, power or wits alone. Who knew if even a combination of the three would be enough.

"Oh, good answer. You're not an idiot, at least. But now how are you gonna escape me? I knocked a few away from the field already, I can afford to spend some time with you." Bombardment grinned, her hand and tongue beggining to glow a certain heating orange, as if her very hands were somehow melting into lava while retaining their shape. She bent, ready to launch herself, when out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a quick projectile. It looked sharp, sharp enough to make Bombardment instinctively turn to it and hurl a lavaball at it without much control over the temperature. The bony projectiles were turned to ash and that ash melted into the lava in an instant, with bits of lava still raining down, some towards the applicant. Bombardment's eyes widened. "Oops, dodge that kiddo! I forgot to hold back there!

Boy, this would look REALLY bad on her resume if she left fourth degree burns on a kid... On an exam. I once again found myself hoping, well I guess now pratically PRAYING that this place had a decent healing quirk, one that could actually repair deep tissue damage. I would have dived down to protect him, but I couldn't acceralarate enough anyway. The kid had to dodge. I couldn't even think of the flying one right now, with my eyes following the high temperature shards of lava raining down.

17h40 exam site

17h45 observation room
    The principal once again leaned on the mic and pressed the speaker button.

"Everyone, 15 minutes until the end of the exam! No tolerance allowed!"

~Flashback~
Riba Hone
Between A
Rock and A Bombardment
5:40 PM
Crap. Riba rolled out of the way of the falling pieces of lava, her skins gaining a pale whitish in some places, mostly her legs and arms along with her finger tips. She took a second to look at her right hand to realize how floppy the index finger was from her shots. She balled her hand into a fist, a slight crack being heard from her fingers from the tension. Her mouth turned into a frown then opened to let out anguish, her teeth gritting and grinding against each other. What was worse was the announcement, 15 minutes remaining with nothing on her side.

"Screw it." Riba's entire expression flared, her arms and legs now gaining more of the white appearance. Her claws appeared more and she dug her feet into the ground. Maybe it was the fatigue, maybe it was the fact she didn't have a single point, or that she was almost burned by a hero. She pointed her right hand near Bombardment before firing all her finger bones at her though only aimed for the wings or, if not that, nothing at all to work as a distraction. She skid to the other side as a way to dodge any lava creations that might be thrown her way. She could feel her lungs pounding against her ribs, pleading for her to stop her strain as the fatigue and the fact she was pushing her body couldn't be helping her quirk usage.

That's when Riba's gaze shot back to Aya, then they shifted towards the front gate. She flicked her finger in that direction, as if telling her to fly with that mannequin while Bombardment was distracted with her. Her gaze went to Bombardment "Dodge that kiddo? You could have fucking gave me serious injury!" She snarled looking at where the lava had fallen as her left hand reached for the rope she was given at the start. She could feel it in her body, the strain, she was really pushing herself for a exam. This all had better be worth it in the end.

5:42
Quirk Usage Time: 4 minutes
~Flashback End~
Strawberraki Strawberraki Idea Idea

Atsushi Junsou

In A Ramen Cart
1:10 P.M.

303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad--manga-art-manga-anime.jpg

The moment Junsou's eyes caught sight of the incoming fist, her reflex kicked in and she swiftly turned sideways. The zooming fist missing her nose by mere inches. However, due to the speed and force of her turn, she slammed into the counter behind her. She didn't slam into the counter too hard but she could feel a slight pain. She noticed the soup in her ramen spilled because of the force, making her frown slightly. Junsou whipped her head towards Shiri, looking at her straight in the eyes.

Although her heart was racing, Junsou kept a cool mind. She stared at Shiri in an emotionless way. Shiri was one of those people. Ever since she got the acceptance letter, she hadn't gotten out much but even then, she would usually encounter people who were like her senpai. Nice and sometimes friendly. If not, she would encounter people like Akashi, straightforward and somestimes rude.

Those two were the usual kinds of people she would meet. She can't remember the last time she met someone like Shiri. A liar. Of course that wasn't the most prominent thing about her but she couldn't help but think about that. No wonder her personality felt a bit forced during the exam. Then again, liar wasn't a very nice term. Actress was more better. Someone who acted different than how they actually are. Someone she used to be. Or at least, she claims that she was once an actress. Once.

Junsou wasn't sure how to handle Shiri at the moment. It's been so long since she talked to someone like this. In the end, she narrowed it down to three ways. One, be as violent and aggresive as her. Two, continue being passive. Three, be a smart ass. The first option was immediately disregarded. It would only lead to a fight and that was something she wanted to avoid. The second choice would only annoy her further and make her more angry. The third choice could go either way. In the end, she decided to sort of mix the second and third option.

Itami-san, I never pegged you as a narcissist but then again, I don't really know you. See, it seems you're mistaken. I never wanted your sympathy. I just wanted to talk but I guess I give out the vibe of a loser, huh? Well, that's on me. Also, I'm still sane so if you want me to go away, you could've said so instead of attempting to punch me. Or did you run out of patience? Hah, don't answer that. Anyway, I'll take my leave now. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to stay and chat but I'm lost at the moment and it'll probably take a while for me to find my way back so I guess I'll be seeing you in three days?

Junsou could feel that the more she stayed, the angrier she got. She could feel a small bubbling feeling in her stomach which she suppressed. She had a cheerful expression but her heart and mind weren't the same. Maybe the anger had something to do with her hunger or maybe it was because of the sudden violence. Either way, she should leave as quickly as possible before red starts coming out her mouth, through the mask.

Digging through her sea bag, she got out her wallet and paid the man. He obviously looked displeased that she didn't even eat the ramen. Even she felt bad but she really needed to go. She typed an apology to the man before bowing to him. She turned to Shiri. Junsou stared a bit before bowing her head and walking away. Then again, it might've been because Shiri reminded her of the old her. Maybe.

Outside The Ramen Cart
1:17 P.M.
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Kliffton Beid Jr.

• 3 Days before PSA
    1:44 PM
    "Ugh, get your dirty dog away from mine!"

At the sudden outburst, Max visibly jumped, and his behind Kliff's legs. Kliff's laughed and picked him up, "Actually, he took a bath right before we came out. He's as clean ass a whistle!"

Unfortunately this triggered one of Kliff's DR Attacks.

Speaking of whistles, where in the world did that phrase come from? It doesn't make any sense at all. I mean what if someone had a whistle and it was dirty like a swamp monster, which would be so cool. A whistle shaped monster that shot out mud and garbage. You'd need a hero with a cleaning power to beat them. What heroes have cleaning powe--.

Fortunately, Kliff's attack was interrupted by Max pulling at the leash, trying to run towards someone, so it didn't have the effect of completely ruining his mood. Coming back to reality, Kliff's looked back at Liàn and realized he had missed everything she said while he was out.

"Kliff!"

Kliff followed Max's leash to see his best friend in the flesh.

"Oh? I see you're with Max."

When Chisai bent down to pet Max, the canine began panting in enjoyment. Kliff's chuckled as he watched Max's reaction.

"Jesus, you jerkoffs just have to come in pairs, do you?"

Kliff grinned and threw his arm around Chisai, "Well there's no jerk off I'd rather be paired with than Chi-kun!"

"Good afternoon, Liàn. How've the two of you been?"

Kliff continued smiling, seeming as if he completely missed Liàn's comment, "Well, I'm feeling great! The three of us are going to go to PSA in about 72 hours. There's nothing that can sour my mood! Not even a dose of narcissism from my favorite rival!"

Kliff smiled, when he felt a pang in his stomach. He look at his watch and decided it was time to eat. Kliff turned towards Chisai, " Hey, Chisai-kun! Let's go find something to eat?"

Then he turned towards Liàn, "Well, I'll see you later Liàn, unless you wanna come join us."

3 Days before PSA
    1:48

Stats Starting Psenergy - 0

3 Hours of Sleep - 3000

Sleep --> Breakfast - 2146.6252584

Breakfast - 17146.6252584

Breakfast --> End - 10973.8401654

Dereal Occurences
    1. Clean as a Whistle

Mentions
    Lian - yuckeroni yuckeroni
    Chisai - Otakuyaki Otakuyaki

Appearance
    6e7961297acedd01379a9ff6235a6eca--cool-anime-guys-cute-anime-boy.jpg

Last edited:
~Flashback Time and Location~
Near the Entrance of the Exam Site
5:42 PM

Ayako watched feebly as the woman in front of her shot a mass of lava at her ally in order to save herself from getting hit by Riba's bones. It was bad enough that she obliterated Riba's attack with ease, but now her ally was in danger of getting roasted by the specks of lava. Thankfully, her ally had dodged the attacks at the last moment before Aya had done something without using her head. Not that it had made too much difference now that she was fatigued from staying up for almost 20 hours without so much as a wink of sleep. She'd pulled all-nighters before, but this was different from the long nights spent watching anime and listening to music as she wrote. At least then she wouldn't have to move around so much as she had early today.

Aya watched the two women in intently, wanting to see what was going to happen and also waiting for any orders Riba might give out. It annoyed her that she could not help in someway without hindering either of their abilities. She decided that Riba would ask her for assistance if she needed it, which was fine so long as the bonehead actually allowed her to do something. However, she doubted that would actually happen since the taller girl probably thought that she was nothing more than a nuisance. How sad reality was..

When Riba fired off a few more shots toward Bombardment's wings, Ayako's attention focused on Riba's form on the ground. She looked quite fierce with some of her bones peeking out of her skin, and she admired how tough she was in a situation like this. Once she noticed Riba's gaze trained on her for a brief moment and saw the slight movement of her finger toward the entrance of the exam site, the winged teenager picked up on what she was trying to tell her. But not before she shot Riba a concerned look. Aya sighed softly before making a move toward the starting line while the "dragon" was still preoccupied with her ally. She doubted that she'd be able to get away scot-free, but she'd be able to get a head start on the mock villain.

~Ending Flashback Time~
5:45 PM

B BlueClover Idea Idea

Last edited:
Flashback
Two Weeks and Four Days Ago
7:30 PM

Toujou was in his room, reading With the Old Breed on his bed, reading every word of the memoir attentively. All in the while every page he finished reading, he turned it with his shadow tail, while using a free hand to periodically drink water. As he was getting to the book's halfway point, a knock on his door interrupted him. He looked up and saw the door open, with his little sister stepping in followed by her four small tails from her lower back. "Onii-chan we've been calling you for dinner for ten minutes now!" She said leaning into the room holding the doorknob. She then saw the book he was holding and pointed at him. "And why are you reading a book? You should be practicing with your quirk for tomorrow!" She said now pointing up to his tail.

He looked up at his tail and back towards her and smiled a bit, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry Himari, I just got really invested in this author's memoir. I'll be right down." Toujou said putting a bookmark in the book and placing it in the shelf with his tail. He got up and as he began to head out of his room his little sister put a hand up and stopped him. "And what about your quirk training? You out it off didn't you onii-chan." She said with a stern face. Toujou nervously laughed a little befor egetting to his sister's height and looked at her with a meek smile. "Thing is Himari I don't think I'm cut out for this. Everyone says I am, but I know that I'm not fit to be an awesome hero like you want. In fact I think I may drop out of it and look for a more academic school instead." He said looking down, losing whatever smile he had.

She didn't take to kindly to that and flicked the top of his head, which caught him off guard and he rubbed the top of his head after she did. "Idiot. You have an awesome quirk and deep down you have that heart of a hero! Everyone you know around you believes it, why don't you?" She asked tilting her head "Because I told you I'm not a hero, I'm just a guy who thinks to himself and worries over everything." She said with a nervous smile, thinking about how stupid he was being. "You are one though. You helped me with my bullies, you helped me with my grades, you even showed me how to use a remote! If you're nobody's hero, then you're mine! Even if you don't think you're good enough, then please go tomorrow for mom, dad, your friends, and me." She said grabbing his shoulders.

He looked at her still with that nervous smile, albeit his entire face was blank and it was somewhat stuck there. After a few seconds he looked down and gave a less then confident chuckle. "Alright Himari, if you're that confident in me and so is everyone else I'll go ahead and try. Although don't be surprised and mad if I didn't make it." He said nervously rubbing the back of his head, until his sister smiled and nodded before she grabbed his hand and led him out to the dining room.

7:36 PM

Next Day
5:30 PM

After the reveal of what the physical exam was, Toujou was very nervous and worried. He had a lot of butterflies in his stomach and began having second thoughts. Even he though realized that there was no turning back at this point, and decided to go on with it anyways. When participants began heading towards the exam site he decided he'd use four tails instead of three, as the time of the exam was within the usage time of his four tails. As he was mentally preparing himself suddenly the floodgates seemingly opened and every contestant ran out and began looking for mannequins left and right. He shook his head and ran out after much of the pack had left the starting area. He went into areas where other competitors were and looked for the mannequins, turning over rubble and picking it up very slowly.

After a few minutes he found a small group of mannequins and resolved to take two at a time and held them under their knees and upper back/neck with his arms and two of his tails. He used the other two as a mobility tool while also using them for defense. He looked around and saw other competitors trying to safely carry the dolls while avoiding the 'villains' around the area. After about ten minutes he arrived at the entrance with first pair of mannequins, placed them down gently and went back out into the fray. He began to realize that these 'villains' would start appearing and scanned the area very carefully as to make sure none of them came to interrupt him, because if they did he would lose faith in himself to get enough points to score high enough.

None the less he began going around saw that people were struggling and stood there for a little bit. He wanted to help them, but he thought he would be in their way and distract them as such preventing them from gaining points. He wanted to win, but not hinder people at the same so he shook his head and went back to the area where he found the mannequins. For the next thirty minutes or so he brought back a total of ten mannequins, although he felt guilty as he knew he could carry more or do it faster but he wanted to avoid the 'villains' at all costs.

As Toujou was bringing back his eleventh and twelfth mannequins, he heard the principals voice across the area and realized how much time he had left. He though that it have been about forty five minutes, due to the fact that his back was beginning to hurt after using four tails for a long time without a break. As he arrived at the entrance he placed down the dolls gently and carefully, and left once again after reassuring they were in a safe position. He began to think about how much time he had left and figured that he could get about four more if he kept his pace. After passing the entrance suddenly there was an explosion near him that sent him flying forward.
He winced at the force of the blast, as well as the added pain to his back.

"What the heck was that? A bomb of some kind?"
He asked himself looking around the area, and saw the small crater the bomb left about three or four meters away from him. Toujou didn't see any one who could have been a 'villain' around him and got up. As he was running to find more mannequins he remembered the damage counter and looked at it, silently calling himself a idiot for not checking on it early as well as for the mannequins. When he saw his he figured it was well below half, around fifteen or twenty percent. He did a sharp intake of breath and began to look around nervously. Any big hit from something, on purpose or on accident would knock him out of contention.

He began running back to the area he found, which now had a few other competitors. He began looking underneath rubble carefully, although less carefully than earlier. He found a pair of mannequins and picked them up, nearly fumbling one out of the grip of two of his tails just before he saved it. None the less it still took some minor damage but that didn't matter as he had to return these back to the start area, all in the while trying to avoid something like that bomb again. At the same time the usage of using four tails was taking his toll on him and as he neared the entrance he put away his forth tail as to conserve energy, and relieve his back of any more pressure. He was looking around and saw a few people being attacked by these 'villains' and saw others grabbing mannequins, before looking back towards the entrance to save these dolls.

5:51 PM

Last edited:

• Observation Room
    17:20

Masaru was completely immersed in the students’ struggle, his eyes wandering from one monitor to the other. Finally, something interesting was happening, and it was his job, to find the most promising kids out of the group. The bone girl constantly proved to be of certain skill, the flying girl had something going on, but she wasn't fierce enough, and the brute force of the boy fighting Slippery was certainly impressive. A familiar voice pulled him out of his deliberations. He looked at Yori without moving his head.

“Married couple? Me and you? Well, that would be a disaster.” He responded, smiling slightly. "Of course he can't. You need a husband who'll love kids, enjoys picnics with them, takes pictures of them to frame them later, and just loves your constant monologues about them." Masaru turned towards Yori. "I'm sure finding him will be easy enough. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed." He added, wearing the same sarcastic smile the whole time. His expression turned normal again, once he heard Palatin's proposition. "But OF COURSE that it is pure black coffee, I never said otherwise.” Chameleon answered with a smirk. “But I’ll take you up on that offer. I Need some mental preparation for these kiddos.”

Just as Yori was about to get crazy with speculations about her class and all the trips she’ll be having, a bell sounded in the room. Great timing. He let out a sigh and turned to Subliminal. “Well I never said that he lacked strength. He’ll win only because Slippery is restraining himself. And yes, I’m not the one to turn down powerful students, but teaching them how to use that power is going to be twice as hard if they depend only on hitting the hardest they can.”

Some time later, after the constant show of students' trial and error, the principal leaned forward to make an announcement. Only 15 minutes remained for all the kids to complete their task and some of them haven't even really stared with it. Time flies fast during these things. I wonder how will they fare. Masaru thought to himself, scratching his cheek.

<3 -Mahouka Omutsu- <3

-Flashback-
Two weeks and four days ago
17h:45min

I just hated it, all of it! Why did this have to be so unfair? Right when it all started, I had taken the time to prepare myself. I didn't have a lot of water in me left, and I didn't want to go six feet under today, so I had to come up with a way to use the little bit I could spare to somehow get enough mannequins to pass. The problem was, that meant I could only use it for a little bit of the exam. So I pictured a bit of the exam location in my head, tried to decide where I would go, and put myself in one of those starting line positions I saw some runners do before a race:
I got TRAMPLED OVER.

They were such meanines, those other applicants! It was bad enough running over me, but running through me, bashing onto me every one of their huge legs and huge feet (they looked huge from my angle at least). I could have passed out with that much violence! And sure enough, it was very hard to get up. I was dying of thirst, super tired and my tummy wasn't even growling, it was just whimping now.

But I had to keep going! If Akacha passed but I didn't, I was sure they would laugh at me, everyone would. Looking at myself in the mirror was like a baby's reflection! Well, a little different, because I didn't ALWAYS think there was someone actually there. Just sometimes. Not that that mattered right, it wasn't a reflection I was up against, but this exam and my cousin. I had to prove I could be like Mighty Rose!

But as soon as I started trying to go get mannequins, I came across many problems: I was way weaker and slower and smaller than everyone else, so I took a lot more time for me to get mannequins and bring them anywhere, and while I triggered a lot less traps because of my size, those that I did get caught up with were a lot worse. But not just that, because I was often dragging the mannequins, they would always loose a lot of health right away just from getting dragged through the ground. In the end, as they announced that we only had a quarter of hour left, I was way behind, just finishing my deliver of my second mannequin.

It was then I noticed, though, an applicant going somewhere. She had her health at red, being disqualified, and the announcement was done for her as it had been for others. Hoping for maybe a clue, I went after her, but when I tried to speak to her, she brushed me off, seeming angry or something. Maybe she had important things on the line in this exam too. In a way, it made me feel a little bad I could be taking a spot from her, but I also knew I would feel way worse if I didn't. I needed that spot in this academy.

Then I saw the girl leaving, and it hit me. They never said in the rules that I had to go through the exam place, right? What if there was another way to the entrance? I only had two mannequins so far. I had already figured that my small size could help me find mannequins others wouldn't, but that wouldn't be enough by itself to make me pass. I had to take this risk, but I was scared. Could I really do it?

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist (I'm not sure which one of you I agreed to go with now? Sorry! :D: )

17h:48min

Users who are viewing this thread

Back