• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Atsushi Junsou

In Her Dorm Room
10:20 P.M.

29371560a327d71938fd6c90249dfe7d63f9b1e0_hq.jpg

Junsou leaned back with a slight jolt when her roommate stood in front of her. She wasn't going to lie, the words stung a tad but she didn't let it show, keeping her face neutral. She looked at the girl for a moment. She didn't seem to have a mutation type quirk.

What's noticeable to Junsou was her face. Hard eyes. Hard expression. And not just because she looked tired. She could be wrong but she was sure this girl was the aloof and serious type. A lone wolf. Or maybe it depends on whose she's interacting with. Or maybe it really was just tired. Either way, it was likely that they were going to be strangers living in the same room.

That thought disappointed her, without a doubt. To keep herself positive, Junsou thought about possibilities. Good, happy and positive possibilities. It was possible for them to go closer with time. It was possible for them to be friendlier and closer. It was all possible.

Yes, it's possible.

After convincing herself just enough to keep positive, Junsou let herself give out a smile.

"Sure, sure. Sorry for disturbing you.. Can I at least know your name since we're going to be sharing the room and all." Junsou asked, her tone in between neutral and cheery. Feelings weren't good but better be happy than angry. As always.
In Her Dorm Room, Peace Sign Academy
10: 23 P.M.
B BlueClover

• Hachiman Kageyama
    Time & Location | 10:30PM, Male Dorms - Hachiman & Chiru's Room

At the moment he was settling into the new dormitory, and from what he knew, he was the first one to come into the room. There's bunk beds and stuff, and as much as tempting as the top bed was, he resisted. Now, instead of exploring the room(albeit he didn't really see much of a point as he could see everything the room had to offer already) or get some of the things he brought, Hachiman thought he would instead just sleep. Introductions could wait until tomorrow. Sleeping was more important, and it's probably after curfew right now. Probably.

Taking off those glasses of his and placing them next to him, he closed his eyes and- "Hey! Someone's in here you know!" At the sudden sound of shouting, he shot up and just hit head onto the bunk bed above his. The impact of the hit came with a loud 'thud'. "Hey-oh-ah-shit! What the fuck?!" Now rubbing his forehead due to hitting the roof of his bed, he saw the person who'd just shouted at him for no apparent reason. Well, not really. He wasn't wearing his glasses, and now desperately needed them to see who this bastard is. Thankfully they didn't fall off the bed.

Now he could see who this bastard really was. The person was who he could only assume as one of the roommates he'd be living with for the few next years, an obvious conclusion. And they were hanging from the top bunk, and looked as if they were just gonna fall at any time. They were talking about some giant duck at the corner of the room being their property, and theirs only. "I couldn't care less about something like a duck plushie, now stop pestering me will ya?" Apparently Hachiman wasn't the first person to come into the room at this new revelation.

Why in the world would he even give a single shit about something like a duck plushie? It seemed like a really childish thing anyways, and he didn't really bother with that kind of stuff that much unless it involved his younger siblings. "Who are ya anyways? One of my roommates?" Though the question was completely redundant as he was very sure this guy was one of them, he still asked. Hachiman stared right into the boy's eyes, eyeing him with an annoyed look and dangerously close.

Time & Location | 10:33PM, Male Dorms - Repulse's & Pulser's Room
    August August

• Dorms - Tarou's Room
    22:07

Tarou felt safe in his little domain, covered in a warm blanket, only sometimes peeking over the wooden frame to see the sharkboy speak, presenting his sharp teeth. With all the effort he could muster from his chrome dome, he began listening to Nero’s explanation. A lot about blood, sharks, pray etc. It wasn’t really convincing Sasaki one way or the other, so he still struggled with shivers. It all seemed a little… fishy. He could just jump at me and take a solid bite of my anything. He would have no problem tearing up my skin… muscles… bones. That’s it! He just wants me to lower my guard, so he can take me by surprise. I need to counter that by luring him in a trap so that his surprise won’t surprise me, so I can remain unsurprised! A ‘genius’ plan indeed.

Tarou sat down on his bed, still tensed up, and looked Nero right in the eyes. “O-okay. I believe you. No humans, just fish.” He sighed, slumping down his shoulders. It’s not like he can get here immediately, so I should be safe up here. “I was about to check the bag.” He said, and raised the white sack with his hand, after which, he dived into it, browsing the contents. A beautiful file of bills was neatly placed on a spare uniform; an image so perfect and soothing, that he already forgot about his predator and raised them above his head with passion. It was almost as if he could hear the trademark sound-effect associated with that activity. He basically skimmed through the rest of the contents out of excitement. It’s not like anything is more useful than cash at the moment. He thought, counting every and each individual bank note.

22:09
    Interaction: The Mechanist The Mechanist

Dorms 22:10

As Tarou let out a sigh and agreed with Nero a sense of calm filled the shark boy. "Well that's one problem out of the way...." Nero said to himself internally. Feeling at peace with himself he almost ignored Tarou as he took his bed on the opposite side of the room. Sitting down he reached into his bag and pulled out the most important item he had, a picture of his family.
Looking at it he felt a solemness fall over him, "how long has it been...." he said to himself softly as he looked at the photo. His eyes scanning his mother and fathers image. Sighing he slid the piece of paper under his pillow for safe keeping and proceeded to assembling his fishing rod in the room. "Do you think I'll get an opputunity to fish?" He asked Tarou looking up at him.

Trombone Trombone

Dorms: 22:20

Bunny Carstaires
Girl’s dorm - 10:35
8E613EA3-6D63-4C00-B360-C38F3F67C5F1.jpeg
With a peek, a squeak and a squeal, the Cotton Cavalier slipped her way into what she assumed was her dorm from all the signs and directions that she recieved, her pale blonde hair flowing behind her as her clear, kind rubies of eyes peered around this strange new place, only to be faced with two young women, around her age, already seeming to sort everything out. “Oh.. Uh, This is the room for...” she began before fumbling out a piece of crumpled paper from her school jacket “... Lián Shimizu, Akacha Yugoyiashi, me and Ayako Grace Naga, right?” She asked with a soft, sugary and sweet smile, it happening naturally at the approach of new endearing people.

Closing the door behind her and with the twitch of an ear, she gave them both a small wave before peering at the available bed which hadn’t already been faken and hopping onto it, her bright smile never fading for a moment. “I’m Bunny, Bunny Carstaires, as you probably both had guessed. A hopping wonder to meet you both! I hope we get along well!” She beamed with an almost infectious friendly attitude invading the semi-tense atmosphere that had been created by the kerfuffle before. She stroked her ears and arms in her own way of fidgeting, unused to the company of others in what was to be her sleeping enviroment, which was a rather cosy and comfortable room, somewhat bigger than her own at home. “I don’t know how these things go but.. I’m sure we’ll grow as friends overtime, I’m open to any questions ‘room-mates’” she grinned, giggling slightly at the mention of her new living companions

Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni
Mentioned: Strawberraki Strawberraki

Screen_Shot_2017-10-25_at_3.23.21_PM.png

Boy Dorms - KazShinOrion's Room
10:15 PM
Kazeki had sat upright, ready to carry out this polite act but the mention of quirks quickly destroyed any ounce of friendly out of him. It was almost embarrassing to think such a simple thing would bother him to this degree, but he couldn't dwell on the matter now. "Its nothing really." He said this dismissively as if it was no big deal and looked away. He could already feel his blood boiling at the mention of quirks. That's all Quirkies here cared to talk about. It was almost as if their quirk was their entire personality, it was so stupid-- No, enough of that . . . Kazeki thought to himself, taking a deep breath to regain his composure. There was no use in getting worked up over something he had no control over.

He searched around, looking for something else to get his mind . . . Only to find the All Might Calendar he had discarded on the ground. That was a start, and he figured he might as well pick it back up since it wouldn't be good to set a messy standard for his roommates. The small boy slowly got off of his lower bunk, then walked over to the Calendar to pick it up. Kazeki stayed at it for a moment, then carried back to his bed wordlessly, setting it on the far side of his left. Then he remembered that Orion was there, and he didn't really give much of a response to him.

"What ranking did you get?" He asked, relaxed enough to return his attention to his roommate.
Interactions: superrsalt superrsalt (Orion Yasahiro)
End - 10:30 PM

a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Female Dorms: 2209-2211
"Why does everything need to be cute with this girl?" Aruka thought to herself at Sumi's small outburst, rolling her eyes all the while. "Yeah let's over-complicate it for her." She responded plainly, with clear sarcasm, as Sumi jumped toward one of the beds, clearly not eager to join her in thinking up cutesy names. Afterward, Aruka looked back toward Katja, only to be met with another nickname, another silly one to her, but Katja's expression still didn't seem mocking in the slightest. "Dart-san? I- ugh, sure, whatever." Aruka slightly stuttered in her response, a long sigh following. She had given up some time earlier on the whole naming business, it didn't really impact her after-all, at least not in any way she truly cared about.

Aruka moved toward the opposite bottom bunk to Sumi, looking toward Katja as she sat down on it. "It's probably best if I take the other lower bunk." She spoke up in a light, yet somewhat serious tone, it seemed she had a reason for choosing it, despite not going into detail. Glancing at Sumi before looking back toward Katja, she spoke up once more, sticking her arm in the air to point at the upper bunk. "Take the one up here Katja-san." While she wasn't exactly smiling, it was clearly an invitation to the silent girl. Aruka still had no idea what the last roommate would be like, but this mute girl seemed to keep a comfortable distance,

Aruka had been half-ignoring Sumi's ramblings, only catching her full name in the process, until her last request truly hit her, causing her to place her hands back to her knees. Sumi's eyes beaemed toward her and Katja, she was clearly excited, though Aruka had her doubts of the girl's focus. Regardless, she could not agree to the girl's ideology, at least not fully. "No offense, Lang-san, but I can't have anyone holding me back." Aruka's eyes drifted from Sumi toward the ground, a serious expression across her face, she didn't just want to become one, to her it was something she absolutely needed to achieve. "It's something I will do on my own." She concluded, looking back up toward Sumi and Katja, before turning her attention to the white bag on the bed, beginning to fumble with the straps holding it shut.

Xel Xel Karcen Karcen

Last edited:

• SHIMIZU, LIÁN
    xD0cUl0.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    10:20 P.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - DORMS​

Lián nods her head as Akacha drones on about being a great roomie and all that, her face lighting up just a bit as the girl calls herself stupid. 'Yeah, I bet...' She thinks to herself as she pulls the pad and pen away from her roommate, responding to Yugoyashi's inquiry on her name with a rushed introduction, more focused on the notepad and scribbling down her makeshift rules. "Shimizu. Lián Shimizu." Her eyes roll briefly at the girl's complaint on the way Lián says her name. "Why does it matter to you? I'm not going to say your long-ass name, Yashi-san." She adds emphasis to the name, in an attempt to state that she was not going to budge on the subject any time soon. Nothing was wrong with the way she shortened it, at least that's what Lián thought.

Her ego soars almost through the roof as Akacha continues to compliment her idea on the establishment of the rules, yet falls just as fast as it was built up. She stops mid-sentence, forming the words, '1. Stay On Your Side Of The Roo-', to look up slowly at her roommate, not appreciating what she had just said at all. Lián? A bully? No fucking way. Unfortunately for others, Lián was so caught up in her own world she didn't realize the effect of her actions on everyone else, thus this accusation of her being mean-spirited and a bully was shocking, and not to be believed. "What the hell did you just say to me? I didn't do anything wrong to you, so don't try and start shit with me now. And do you really expect me to answer your dumb questions after you insult me like that?" She scoffs, and strides to the beds opposite of where Akacha had been, intending to claim the top bunk, and doing so by tossing the pad and pen on the mattress.

Angrily, she climbs up to the top, and sits on the bed Indian style, glaring down at Yugoyashi before going back to continue writing down the rules. "Listen, I don't care about why you took that dumb class, supports are stupid anyways. What kind of hero are you if you rely on other people all the time? Not a good one, that's for sure." Lián doesn't bother to look up from her scrawling when someone else enters but stops as soon as her name is mentioned. Glancing at the rabbit girl, she notes the disgustingly, friendly approach, murmuring some curses under her breath. 'Grow as friends my ass, God we definitely need these rules now. Hopefully, that other roommate isn't as intolerable as these two.' All Lián does in response is let out a loud, mocking laugh, rolls her eyes, and continues scribbling on the pad.

10:37P.M.​

Interactions: Idea Idea Noble Scion Noble Scion
    Mentions: Strawberraki Strawberraki

Riba Hone
9:52 AM
Riba continued to watch the boy talk and move, going silent until he asked her about how the quirk functioned. He seemed to offer a bone mixture to her, allowing her to take another note on how this allies quirk functioned. Riba lifted herself off the seat and right in front of the boy to examine his concoction.

“My quirk functions differently, mines run on a timer. I’ve counted it to seven minutes before any negative effects will happen.” Riba leaned in closer to look at the bone materials. “No, I don’t think I’d enjoy it much...but, I’d like the recipe and maybe a demonstration.” Riba knew it would probably be best to have her new allies recipe in case of dire situations, or just to have it on hand. She watched, crossing her arms and legs to wait for Setsou’s response to her proposal.
Interactions: Leovonis Leovonis
9:54 AM

Riba Hone
Time: 10:20 PM
Riba squinted her eyes, as if trying to strike the girls very soul. Her anger subsided slightly as she pinched the bridge of her nose. Without even glancing back, she grabbed the top bed bunk and threw herself back on top.

“Riba Hone. Does that answer all your questions? I’m trying to sleep.” It was like she was breathing fire down on the girl. Riba curled up, her drowsiness slowly taking over again. She closed her eyes, hoping that the girl would just let her be.
Interactions: InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
Mentions: Bum Bear Bum Bear Archtoddler Archtoddler
10:23 PM

Avery Barburu
Time: 10:10 PM
While waiting for his roommates to come, Avery took out his journal and All Might pen. He clicked the pen and began to write about his day and his experience so far. “Hm, not much to write ‘bout. Come on Avery! This might be shown some day to a new generation as where you started! Don’t let ‘em down!”
So far, my experience at PSA has been a crazy and bumpy ride, but I’m grateful for it! I met that girl from a couple of weeks ago, she seems very friendly, and I’d enjoy meeting her again. I didn’t even get her quirk.

Anyways, the teacher was so amazing. Her sheer power fills my brain with possibilities, maybe I could be like her one day.

Avery’s pen stopped in its tracts as he left out a sigh. He seemed to hesitate to write any more but kept going.
It’s wishful thinking I know, believing I could reach the height of heroes. It just seems like a fantasy at this point. What can I do in such a diverse school? I have nothing to bring.
Avery looked through his bag and pulled out his white-out, removing the negative outlook. He replaced it with the giant letters-
Go Beyond, Avery!

Avery couldn’t continue his writing as the door opened. The grin on the boy’s face came again as he went to meet his roommate. Then the door opened again with his other roommate not far behind. He looked at them both before speaking. “Howdy! I’m Avery Barburu, pleasure to meet you both! I can tell we’ll get along perfectly!” He looked at Daisuke’s face, slightly confused by the look on his face, but he thought it was rude to ask. “What’s your names?”
Mentions: Noble Scion Noble Scion
Interactions: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

10:18 PM

Sumi LangFemale Dorms: 10:07 PM

4d46945859c35d17c7ec66c69f0ed9f3.jpg
Sumi let out a little laugh at Kae's sarcastic quip. Names were important and yet Kae seemed to be such a stickler about the whole thing. Seeing the green-skinned girl's reaction she leaned to the side to read the board out of curiosity. Dart? It wasn't a bad name, certainly not something she'd disagree with. But why Dart? At least her nicknames made sense.

Kat must just be the type to come up with random unrelated nicknames. At least they finally had the name situation figured out. If Kae-chan hadn't been such a problem children they wouldn't have had to spend so much time on it. But it wasn't like she minded, it gave her green compatriot personality.

She simply sat there watching over the two's interactions. The suggestion of Kat taking the bunk above Kae was also something she felt no need to contest. Unlike the names she didn't really much care about who slept where. It wasn't like it made any difference when they were all in such a small space together anyways. However, her silent observations couldn't continue after Kae directly addressed her.

The beaming smile she had fell slightly, only slight, as she looked over at the other girl. Certainly wasn't the response she expected. She expected some 'I look forward to it' or 'Let's do our best' or something. Being rejected so flatly... She gave off another small laugh and waved her hand dismissively at the other girl. "I wont hold ya back~ I'm pretty confident of myself with things like this y'know."

Between the two of them Kae was definitely the more cumbersome of the two. So formal and distant. One way or another she'd bring the room's resident ice queen around and soften her up. She swung her legs up onto the bed and fell back onto her pillow, her arms behind her head as she looked over at her two roommates. "And I'm sure Kat-chan wont hold ya back either. We're all in this to become heroes. Wont do us no good to treat each other like the enemy." She glanced between the two of them as she spoke only to allow her gaze to rest firmly on Aruka. "Also, Kae-chan, ya can call me Sumi. Ain't gotta be so formal." She could pretty much guess the response, but it still needed to be said. First step to getting closer n all that.

Female Dorms: 10:11 PM
Randomfella Randomfella Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
  • PSA Combat Room 9h54

I took the bone broth canister out of my bag just in time for her to ask her question. "Uh... I just buy mine from the store." I said as I unscrewed the top off the canister, showing her the white powder inside. "Sorry if you were expecting something else... but if there was a recipe for it I'd have to say that it'd likely involve grinding up some bones until there a powder and mixing some calcium or something. And then from there you just mix it with water and drink it. Tastes kinda nasty but I gotta eat it to make my bone stuff. I'd 'demonstrate' it for you right now but I don't quite have any more water with me." I said as I chuckled a bit and smiled, closing the lid to my bone broth and putting it back into my bag. "Your turn, what kinda negative effects are you talking about? Like does it just fall apart or something?" I asked Riba-chan, curious as to what these "negative effects" are. Maybe the it just turned to mush or something. Or maybe it was less noticeable, like the little holes in the bone getting bigger or something. I was beginning to eager to find out.

Mentions: B BlueClover

F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams

Muscle: 194 grams

Yukari.jpg
10:35
Female Dorms
Yukari could hear the sound of the dorm room door opening but she didn't turn to look at her. She just continued to chew on the paper clip until she heard the girl try and greet her. Sighing she didn't wanna but she knew it'd be really rude of her to just ignore the girl. So she sat up from her bed and turned to her pulling the surgical mask on her face up more to be sure it covered her teeth. Yukari took in the girl's appearance she looked very meek and shy an opposite to Yukari's rough, mean looks. The tentacles coming out of her head made it clear her quick was some sorta mutation quirk that involved those things. "Yeah nice to meet you too." Yukari then went back to her original position chewing on the metal paper clip. While she seemed real chill about the talk really Yukari couldn't worrying about what she just said to the girl. 'Did that sound mean? Oh my god I sounded so rude! She totally thinks I'm a jerk now. Way to go Yukari screwed up another one.' Her beat down of herself made her want a redo so she sat up again and looked at the girl. "I'm...Yukari by the way." With that she rolled back over now satisfied. 'Nailed it.' She thought to herself.
10:36
Female Dorms
interacting with: SheepKing SheepKing

Ken Smith
cff6d472345fc4ffc54b077c04cc33401314074320_full.jpg
Where:
Boy's dorm - his dorm room

With:
New Roommates
( Roxasarass Roxasarass & August August )
Mentioned:

Time:
10:34PM

Thoughts:
I am Finally here!

After earlier events, Students were called together for the tour of the school. One rather tall male with blond hair watched as other students head in the direction they were supposed to meet direction. This man wore the same uniform as the student he was watching but he didn't look like a student though. He was much taller than most and had a very bulky build. This person messed with the tie around his next as he decided to follow the other students as that seemed where they were supposed to be heading. He didn't seem too use to wearing such uniforms or ties as he felt like he could barely move. As the tour took place, he couldn't focus on the explanations of the facilities as his suit just kept bothering him; hell, he couldn't get a grasp of their directions through the school as he was doing what he could to break in the uniform to be more comfortable.

Principle started their speech at the end of the tour as he was rotating his arms and flexing to stretch out the uniform. Most he heard from it was that they would be having lunch after this and the rest the afternoon was free, but the suit just irritated him to the point he wanted to transform to just tear up the suit. He didn't care if he end up in his tank top and boxer shorts in the middle of all the other students. He actually thought it was more of a blessing for them around him to see his godly physique.

He chuckled at the thought and was just about to do it till he heard his name be called. "Ken Smith..." This pulled him from his thoughts as he looked at who called him. "Y-Yes?" He called back. "Come get your dorm key and proceed to the canteen for lunch..." The person told him. Ken's eyes widen at the mention of lunch. He hadn't eaten in a while and was starved enough to forget about what he was about to do just now.

Ken hurried to get his key and ran off to try and find his way to lunch. He didn't know exactly where the canteen was but he followed his nose to the scent of cooking food. Once Ken arrived and finally got his food, he wasn't all that stoked about the selection as it wasn't what he was hoping after being so hungry. But food was food to him, so he ate it anyways. After Ken ate, he left the canteen and roamed around the school wondering what he should do for the rest the day.

Ken decided to walk around the school to get a grasp of what he missed during the tour and get a better feel of the school's layout. He loosened up the tie enough as he walked that it was obvious he wasn't wearing it properly.

After getting a rundown of most the campus, or rather the little bit he saw till he found the gym, Ken decided to work out the rest his day. After he walked in and saw the equipment that was available in the gym he got pumped thinking he could get a proper workout after a long while. He stripped the top half of his uniform off as to not ruin them, revealing a Y-back tank top style undershirt that exposed more of his back than normal ones. Not bothering with anyone else, he put in a good workout even transforming to train that till it was starting to get late.

Huffing a bit to himself, Ken looked outside noticing how late it was now. "My, that late already? Huh curfew must be coming up soon?" He thought out loud as he was wiping his face with the back of his hand. Thinking about it he realized he forgot to grab a towel or some spare clothes to change into. He sighed at this thought as heat was coming off his body. "Well they'll have to deal for now." He said to himself meaning what ever roommates he will have needing to deal with the heat he was bringing with him. He then went to grab the rest of his uniform. He used one he extra arms to carry his jacket and dress shirt, as the tie was back around his neck but loosely.

Ken headed to the dorms and was at the main entrance as he dug through his pockets for is key. Once he found it he looked at the room number on it and smiled. He walked through the halls till he found his new home. He was still putting off heat as he walked through the dorms, but not as much as back at the gym.

Ken eventually found his dorm room and smirked as he heard others already inside. Without knocking, he opened the door right up and walked in after ducking his head under the top of the door frame to not bump his head or arms against it. "Hello, my friends~!" He called out to those that were already in the room with a thick Russian accent and a big greeting smile. He did a casual salute to them with one arms that spread from his upper back as the other one on his upper back held the door frame he ducked under. One his main arms was used to open the door, still holding the knob, as the other had the top half of his uniform folded over it. The arms on his lower back slid his key into his pocket as the other rested a hand on his hip as he walked through the door. On sight they could tell he was working out with the sweat drenched shirt and body. Heat still slightly emitting from his body as well not helping with the sweat ether.

Ken blinked as he saw two of them already in their beds, one hanging upside down from the bars of the top bunk, and the other one looked back at him annoyed. "Uh...am I interrupting something?" He asked as he looked between the two with a raised eyebrow.

Dea November
2230 hours

Perhaps she did.” She grew quiet and closed her eyes, deep in thought. She did not add that that despite this, Ms. Barun’s behaviour was not what should be expected of a hero. It did, however, serve its purpose, both to inspire her to greater heights, as well as teach her the truth that some heroes…certainly weren’t heroic at all. It was certainly a painful truth, but one that she had to bite down on. She will bring to heel the dragon, no matter what it took. A November will always repay their debts twofold.

The other girl, the one with the lowest form of wit snapped at her derisive behaviour in the arena. While she was quite agreeable on her points, it was simply the way she chose to word them that struck her. Naturally, she was less than pleased. “Yes, it does, actually.” She shot out her riposte the moment the girl finished her own speech. “Airing out grievances tend to lift hearts more than bottling it up inside. This is a fact. Agree or disagree, do as you wish. I will concern myself over achieving my own goals while you make with deciphering my intentions.” She was irritated, make no mistake. Such impertinence would, under normal circumstances, brook no mercy from Dea, but tonight was no night to lose herself to her temper again. “I’ll not entertain you any longer, I’m afraid. The night is no longer young, and sleep is a much more peaceful alternative yet. Ms. Handa, Ms. Sakana, Ms...I’m afraid I didn’t catch your name, I will retire for the night soon. I'll not interrupt the introductions that are in order between you and Ms. Handa.

It was a matter of factly tone that she used when she spoke, and with a towel and her nightclothes in tow with her. She hesitated for a moment before she patted Koinu on her head before taking her leave from the room.

2251 hours
She returned no less than twenty minutes later, made no attempt to converse with any of the other girls, save for a ‘Good night, all.’ before she draped her towel over the edge of her bed, and curled up to sleep on the mattress above. The day had taken its toll on her, and the girl drifted off to sleep almost immediately after she closed her eyes.

Trombone Trombone
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Idea Idea

GS AN.png
~Starting Time and Location~
10:15 AM
Entrance Hall

After being called to the entrance hall with the rest of the students, Aya was a bit excited to get to see the school. Sure, she had wandered around a small part of the school after the top three fought against one of their teachers, but that was only a tiny part of the PSA. Hopefully, they'd have a few good books in the library that she could read later. Books could easily rival her affinity for music if not for the fact that music had been her first love. Just thinking about her two favorite things to do made her skin itch now that she was without them. She'd have to play something calming when she was allowed into her dorm room.

When the last of the students decided the saunter into the hall, the principal lead them on a tour of the school, piping up occasional to explain what each room was for and the like. It was quite peaceful to walk around and look at things, though her back had started to act up halfway through the tour. Her poor posture and wings were harsh on her upper back. Ayako's mother had suggested that she change her ways many times, but the teen refused being stubborn as per usual. However, she had now come to regret her poor choices. The short teen gave a soft sigh as she pushed her shoulders back and then pushing forward to relieve some of the pain in them.

It wasn't long before the tour ended and the principal gave a closing speech, calling students up to retrieve the keys to their dorms. Then, they were released to do whatever they wanted for the rest of the afternoon. All the speeches Aya had listened to through the day had begun to wear her down. She was sure that the principal meant well, it was just a little boring to listen to speeches back to back. It wasn't his fault that she struggled to listen to people drone on and on about various things.

~Second Time and Location~
10:30 AM
Canteen

Ayako sat alone at her table, picking at her lunch with disinterest. She never really ate much in general, but at school when she was surrounded by mostly strangers, it was at its worst. Cracking her knuckles for the fifth time, the ravenette dropped her spoon in her stew and crossed her arms on the table, burying her head in her arms. The young lady she'd met earlier, Lián, was right. Even if she hadn't said it outright, she knew that the girl thought she was a waste of space, and Aya agreed with her. How was she supposed to excel in this field when she had to rely on another to pass the entrance exams. In her mind, she would have been better off quirkless as she viewed her quirk as restricting and she didn't see many uses for it. She was probably just being overdramatic like a normal moody teen.

Aya didn't move very much for a long few minutes, and when she did, it was only to move her head to a more comfortable spot in her arms. Thinking of Lián put her in a dreary mood that she had yet to recover from. Her body felt as if it were made of lead and even the slightest movement took all of her energy. When she got like this, she'd think of all the stupid things she'd done and how much she missed Ashley. Even after their falling out, Aya still loved Ash with all of her heart.

Before she knew it, Ayako was crying soundlessly to herself. Salty, warm tears trailed down her pale skin and onto the table below.

~Third Time and Location~
10:37 PM
Ladies' Dorms

Spending most of the day reading in the library was not the worst way to spend her time, although she had shed a few tears every now and then while reading. Admittedly, Aya felt much better even though her heart was still heavy and it was a bit hard to breathe. However, she didn't let the lingering rain dampen the slight smile she'd managed to muster up as she walked down the halls of the ladies' dormitories. She didn't pass many people on her way so she must have been running behind. That's what she gets for getting invested in a good book.

Finally, after getting lost more than once, the crimson-eyed teen made it to her shared dorm room. She was anxious, more so than normal, as she reached out and tapped on the door in a timid greeting before opening the door. Aya instantly regretted opening the door. There, sitting on the left top bunk, sat Lián the girl that had treated her like an empty water bottle discarded on the sidewalk. She felt like crying again, but she held the tears back and composed herself, or at least she tried to. "M-My apologizes for the i-intrusion.." Aya started, staring intently at the floor, "I-I'm Nagai A-Ayako. I-It's a pleasure t-to meet you a-all." With a bow, she looked up to her other two roommates; Achi-kun's crush and friend, Yugoyiashi-san, along with a blonde girl she hadn't met before. "D-Do either of you mind if I-I take the remaining t-top bunk?" She asked trying to get the question out of the way as quickly as possible, digging her nails into the scarred flesh of her palms.

~Ending Time~
10:39 PM

Interactions: yuckeroni yuckeroni 's Shimizu Lián, Noble Scion Noble Scion 's Carstaires Bunny, and Idea Idea 's Yugoyiashi Akacha
Honorable Mentions: Roxasarass Roxasarass 's Kageyama Hachiman

Riba Hone
Time: 9:54 AM
Riba’s gaze turned to the powder in slight disgust. It looked pretty bland, but with it, it could probably lead to some devastating effects from her ally. She contemplated if her own bones might work but it was a silly thought. When would she use her quirk like that?

Her ally decided to ask about the negative effects of her quirk, she contemplated for quite some time whether or not to tell him but realized it might be better for her ally to know. “After 7 minutes, my bones become sensitive. Might not seem like a lot, but on the battle field, it could mean failure.” She kept out the worse of the effects as her plain look turned to one of slight annoyance thinking of her most recent fight. “A good example was that careless, Bombardment. She had little regard for my safety. It might have been a fake villain fight, but what kind of teacher, no, hero tries to kill a student?” Her anger seemed to be rising, though she caught herself quickly. “Anyways, I made sure she was dealt with.” Riba left it up to a mystery, whether she won or lost. Her pride was too great to leave an answer. Recalling the pain she went through wasn’t all that fond to look back on either.
Time: 9:55 AM
Mentions: Idea Idea
Interactions: Leovonis Leovonis

Summary of the Fight

• -This is a summary of Barun VS Top Students fight-

Once everybody had gathered in the combat room, the principal gave a short speech regarding the entrance exam and being accepted into the school, after which he called the top three ranking students (Tarou Sasaki, Dea November and Shiri Itami) into the fighting space of the combat room to fight one of the teachers(Barun Tokage). It’s worth noting that the teacher was of a very small frame. The combatants were placed on the opposite sides of the room, a special glass material separating them from all the other students, who were watching the whole thing.

The first one to take action was Tarou, dashing with high speed at Barun, Shiri not far behind him. Dea stayed behind to use her special move, forming a sizable laser of light. The teacher dodged it with ease, using a gust of air from her lungs as a means of propulsion. After that, she grabbed Tarou’s head and chucked him at Dea, who barely caught him. Teacher’s quirk was revealed, as she transformed into a giant lizard-like creature.

Amidst the fight, Dea had an idea to focus on destroying the rebreather that Barun wore as a part of her hero costume, as that could thwart her quirk usage. She attacked the teacher with the attempt to buy some time for others. Tarou did the same, activating his quirk and jumping high up in the air for a mid-air punch, screaming loudly, only to get Barun’s attention. Their struggle was successful. Shiri jumped up from behind and smashed the rebreather under his heel. The teacher put up a momentary act of sudden fear and worry, just to smile diabolically afterwards, chucking Tarou and Shiri right into Dea.

This time, they all fell down. Dea stood up, ready to continue, but ultimately Barun ended the fight, saying “You are dead.” and continued to explain the flaws of the student’s fight style and lack of thinking. The result of the fight was known from the start, as its sole purpose was to show the gap between a teacher and a student. That unfairness made Dea throw a tantrum, using all of her remaining quirk power, and after that, she fainted and was transported to the infirmary.

After the fight the principal gave another speech, and everyone was released for a break.​

Mirai Moriyama

c7669b663a66c5edfa82cba4c5f4d954-gif.367527
time of day: 10:39 pm
mood: "Eh?!... Well, a little nervous... But that's normal, right?..."
tags: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Leovonis Leovonis
Welp, here I am... The keys to his dorm room jingled as he fiddled them around in his hand. He stared - as well as anyone with permantly squinting eyes can - up at the number nailed on the door. This was the right room, after all. Today's been pretty hectic, huh?... I totally lost track of time... I bet I'm the last one to arrive... After a few deep breaths, during which he looked up and down the hallway to see if anybody else was around, he lifted his hand like he was going to knock on the door, only to stop in mid-air. Wait, is it weird if I knock on the door? It's my room, after all...Urghhh! Stupid brain! Stop making this harder than it has to be!

Earlier that same day, Mirai, along with the rest of his class of newly anointed heroes-in-training, spent time listening to the principal's speech. Mirai had paid close attention, if only because he didn't know the people sitting around him, and figured it'd be rude to try and start up a conversation with a complete stranger during the big opening ceremony. Afterwards, he watched the top three students - as determined by their ranking in the entrance exam - duke it out with one of the teachers. Even though the students lost in the end, Mirai couldn't help but marvel at their power. Looking back, he remembered one word came to mind as he watched that battle royale, M-monsters... These guys're freakin' monsters! At the same time, he reflected on his own ranking in the entrance exam. Better than he'd expected, but, even so... Getting a glimpse at the top was more than enough to remind him how far he had to go. He smiled softly, Guess that's what I'm in school for, huh?

Later on, during the tour Mirai remembered he'd managed to take a few good pics of the campus. He rummaged around his person til he found his tiny, modest digital camera, powered it on and started cycling through the latest shots, deleting the ones that were either out-of-focus or just plain bad. He was stalling, but for what, he wasn't sure. It's not like he really had a problem making friends, or meeting new people. At lunch, he'd even managed to find a group to sit with, and they seemed nice... Still, he wasn't sure if they were just first day friends, or relationships that would last, but... It was a start, at least. But, enough dawdling, already. He'd done enough of that during Free Time.

Gulp. Alright, here I go... His hand was on the door, now. The keys turned, undoing the mechanism that kept the door locked. He pushed, and it gave way, after a concerted amount of effort on his part. Jeeze, even the doors are extra heavy here. Once inside, the first thing he noticed was how dark it was. Fumbling along the wall for a light-switch, Mirai wondered if, by some miracle, he was early. He found, and subsequently flipped the switch, flooding the dorm room with light. After a brief, nanosecond's pause - which just so happened to be the amount of time his frazzled brain needed to work out what he was seeing - Mirai spastically flipped them back off, his heart fluttering wildly in his chest. C-crap! They're all already asleep. I hope I didn't wake anybody up... He snuck as silently as he could to the one vacant bed in the room and set down his stuff beside it. He felt like a ninja - but he probably wasn't as stealthy as he imagined he was - as he stripped down to his underwear and hopped into bed. Introductions can wait til' morning, he thought as he wiggled his toes underneath the freshly made sheets. He'd had a very long day, and was delighted for it to finally be over.

asdfg-jpg.367542
Seeya next time!

Attachments

• c7669b663a66c5edfa82cba4c5f4d954.gif
    c7669b663a66c5edfa82cba4c5f4d954.gif
    737.8 KB · Views: 126
  • d4d4e8e6a4425b5e1f41bbbdbd011290.gif
    d4d4e8e6a4425b5e1f41bbbdbd011290.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • asdfg.jpg
    asdfg.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 129
  • PSA Combat Room 9h55

• I wondered what she meant by her 'bones becoming sensitive'. Like the bones she made or the bones in her body? She was leaving a lot of these sorts of things unanswered, and I began to think that it'd take more then an hour to learn more about her, and even then she'd probably keep most of the stuff to herself. But it'd be nice to have someone this determined as one of my friends. God knows I need more of them. A few seconds later, she began talking about the fight with Bombardment, and how it could've killed her. Then for a split second, she seemed mad as she started talking about Bombardment fight, talking about how it could've killed her even though it was just a practice fight. And she was right. That easily could've killed some of the students had they not been ready for it. But it was the next part of what she said that confused me. "I think you would've won." I say before looking at the clock. "Oh dear, would you look at that, it's nearly ten." I saw standing up. "Well, it was nice talking to you. Later Riba-chan!" I said to her before smiled at her and walked away.

Leaving PSA Combat Room 9h57
    Mentions: B BlueClover

F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams

Muscle: 194 grams

Last edited:
Mizuki "Mizu" Suimma
Boy's Dorm
10:18

When the door had opened behind him, Mizu looked back and saw Daisuke standing behind him. His first thought was that Hashimoto-san had followed him into his dorm room. But that couldn't be right, Mizu hadn't known Daisuke for long but he knew him well enough to know he wasn't the stalker type. Hopefully.
'No, he's got a bag with him. The only logical conclusion is that he must be another one of my roommates.'

Turning his head to face Avery, Mizu gave a polite wave to him while looking at his shoes to avoid eye contact. "Suimma, Mizu. Nice to meetcha.." Before another word was said, Mizuki shuffled over to the other bed and tossed his duffel bag onto the bottom bunk. Mizu started to unpack his things, placing neatly folded clothes off to the side. "Um, I've got a lot of stuff to unpack so I'm gonna be a bit preoccupied.." In other words, Mizu wasn't feeling comfortable enough to speak to either of them now that Daisuke was here. "You guys can chat it up all you want though, it won't bother me at all."

10:19

Zhao Liu
Female Dorms
10:37 PM
Liu walked through the dorms with a brisk pace, occasionally throwing a quick glance towards the number on the nearest door to make sure she hadn't accidentally walked past her own room. As she walked, her mind wandered towards all of the things that had happened earlier during the day. The principal had held a speech of some kind, but Liu had been to busy making herself look as interested in what he had to say as possible to actually listen to it. That small detail hadn't stopped her from being the one who applauded the loudest once he'd finished talking, though.

It was after that when things started to get interesting, specifically when one of the teachers challenged the top three students to a fight. While it'd been entertaining to watch the students get knocked down a peg, it had made her realize just how big the difference in strength was between her and some of her classmates. That realization had made her feel a bit bad at first, but Liu was quick to comfort herself with the fact that she had been ranked fairly high herself.

After the fight, all of students had received some free time, which Liu had spent reading comic books by herself in some reclusive part of the school. After that, there had been a tour of school. Though, she once again was too busy trying to look like she payed attention to actually do so, which had resulted in her having a bit of problem finding the dorms.

But after much ado, she'd finally arrived at her room, though a bit later than she'd hoped. She slowly opened the door in order to avoid disturbing any potential sleeping roommates as much as possible, but once she entered she saw that both of them were still awake. "Hi, hope I'm not disturbing you or anything." She said in the most cheerful tone she could muster as she made her way towards one of the empty beds. "Anyway, my name is Zhao and it's very nice to meet you." she added before she started to climb into the bed. Liu did her best to hide it, but she couldn't help but cringe a bit at how awkward her introduction had been.

Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing & Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Chiru Amada
Boy Dorms - KenChiruHachiman's Dorm
10:34

"Of course I am your roommate!" Chiru said, once again forgetting what an indoor voice was, "And what do you mean--" Hearing the door open again, the upside boy paused and turned his attention to the newcomer. Slowly Chiru pushed him slightly more upright to size up the guy . . . His jaw dropped as he took in the giant's size. Without really thinking about it first, the rowdy boy hoisted his legs over the frame and swung himself down from the top bunk, barely withstanding the landing.

It was at this moment that Chiru had broke a personal record of staying still as he looked up at the new roommate who spoke in a way he had never heard before. Finally he broke out of awe and pointed right at the guy, "You're huge!" He exclaimed as he gained another wave of energy. Chiru marched over to the giant and poked at him from different sides, already forgetting the other roommate he had just disturbed as well as personal space. "And you talk differently-- Is that a quirk?" Then a new idea hit Chiru, causing him to jump back a bit.

He squinted at the giant, studying him again. "If you're an undercover teacher here to access us, I just want you to know that just because you're big doesn't mean we can't beat you-- well I can beat you, I don't know if he can." Chiru gestured over at Hachiman, then raised a hand to his mouth, shielding it from Hachiman as he loudly whispered, "I think he is slow in the head or something, it wouldn't be fair to take him on by surprise."
Interactions: Kishune Kishune (Ken Smith) , Roxasarass Roxasarass (Hachiman Kageyama)

Persan, Deysha

Time:7:00 P.M.
Building: Girl's Dorm

School wasnt always a place Deysha enjoyed because half the time she was more advance than everyone. She worked hard and diligently to get where she was. She hated natural talents who didnt practice and even hoped to knock a few down. She also hated when people didnt use thier full potential against her.

"Looks like its time for another year in what most people call hell but this may be heaven for me."

Deysha said to herself. She was looking foward to the extensive resources and hero costume she would have at her disposal. She aslo aspired to be a number 1 hero and this was a stepping stone.

Deysha had finally made it to the school in where she belonged for now. She didnt really care where she went as long as she became a hero. She was also looking foward to making new friends amd beating people in fights. She liked knocking people down a few knotches.

Deysha opened her bag to see her schedule and looked at the dorm setup. She also looked at the current rankings.

"What?! I really should be higher than number 17 on the list but no matter. I'll pull up to the top 5."

She was looking to see 3 other people in her room. They were Tokihana Ellion, Deysha Ressau-Persan, Autumn Makigami and Lily Orenthos. She walked in the room to see nobody in there and fell asleep.

"This will definetly be an interesting year."

Dorm room people:
Xel Xel Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

<3 -Mahouka Omutsu- <3

ed592a0a2d56cf74b7e1c9f1e6687c95-jpg.332117

Female dorms 10h15 of the night

My heart was thumping so rapidly it barely caught the pace of my lips around my thumb. It was hard to even think of who might see me when I was about to go meet my roommates for the first time. What might they be like? Would they be nice? I couldn't tell which I was most afraid of, that they confused me for a lost child or that they were angry at having me as their roomate. But just standing in front of the door was merely delaying the inevitable: Sooner or later, I would have to go in, so I might as well do it sooner. With my free hand, I rubbed my eye, then I yawned and covered my mouth quickly. That was rude, I shouldn't be rude if i was meeting people. Nor when I was alone. In fact, I should never be rude. Oh, this thought was only making me more nervous now!

No!

I swallowed. I had to do this. What would Mighty Rose have done in this situation? A scene where she went to meet a galactic councelor in episode 27 of the third season popped into my head for a brief moment, and I closed my fist with determination, looking at the door before me.

"Mighty Rose is going in! Wish me luck, friends!" I said, with my cheeks beeting red as I turned to the door opposite to the one of my room with a little hop, then stroke that pose. A peace sign over my slightly tilted head, with the other eye shut and my tongue sticking out to the side, my remaining hand by my waist and my feet facing outwards as my torso inclined to the same side as my head. It was in this state that I was caught when someoene suddenly opened the door from inside the room I was now facing and this yellow twintailed girl emerged from it. I squeaked, unable to produce another sound now that all thoughts had been drained from my head which had instead been filled with the blood that rushed to it like I rushed to my own dorm room, quickly opening and closing the door in a flash of mebarassment, only to realize that I had just barged in too late. I slowly turned around, and if one knew how embrassed I was they would see smoke coming from my head.

"Hello friends!" I said, forcing a smile to my dormmates. One of them was laying on a bed above, way too high for my reach, and another was sitting on her bed as well, seeming to chant something for herself. I approached that one first, since I could barely see the other, much less get to look eye to eye to chat. Somehow my voice sounded even more childish than normally. "So hum... what is your name? I'm Mahouka Omutsu, 15 years old, and I will be joining this dorm today. I hope we, we can be friends and get along!"

It wasn't too encouraging to see the girl's expression seeming to blank, so held back. Maybe she was judging me now? Maybe she was assessing whether I was gonna be a good dormmate after that embarassing first meeting. Or perhaps just how i looked was enough. I didn't really care, but others might. I braced myself for the worst.

Female Dorms 10h21 of the night

Mentioned: simj26 simj26
Interacting with: B BlueClover (Riba Hone) InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter (atsushi Junsou) and possibly The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Alarica Schneider)

Mocha icon.png
Mocha Cwraith
Day prior 5:00 AM EST (Eastern standard time)
Mocha rolled out of her bed, in the midst of her typically ordered room, she was curled up in a ball covered in her sheets. Very groggily, she crawled up to her bed and propped herself up to read the time. "Five AM, perfect." She triumphantly pumped her fist in her success to wake up at an accurate time. Mocha quickly stood up and did her bed with prompt disposition. As per her typical routine, she swiftly performed her morning tasks. In her washroom, she brushed her teeth. Her mirror was moved a foot lower than it should have been, just to the height right below her eyes. She methodically scrubbed her teeth clean. Afterwards, she strolled into the center of her room, muttering: "Make bed, check; Brush teeth, check;" Mocha stopped in the middle, "Get dressed," she looked down to see herself still in her pajamas, "process pending."

Day prior 5:20 AM EST
Mocha's dad, David Cwraith, called her daughter down, it was: "Time for us to leave!" Mocha adeptly marched down her home's stairs and awaited her father at the entrance to the house. David took notice and looked through the corridor from the kitchen, "on time as per usual, eh Mochaccino?" Mocha looked to the left, "of course, every day, no exceptions." She grinned, but to the bare eye, it was hardly different from her resting face. David, knowing her daughter well, grinned as well, "you excited, sport?" Mocha nodded an eager yes, patiently waiting for her father to get the car started. "Well ya better be excited, this is an exciting time of your life. You're going to be a real-life superhero!" He smirked with excitement himself. "You're already a real-life superhero," Mocha stated blatantly. "Ohhh, you!" David rustled Mocha's hair as he passed by her in the doorway, "well, let's get going, shall we?"

Combat room 9:20 AM
Mocha was intrigued by the fighting style of Miss Barun. the orderly fashion in which she disposed of the students was an ideal for her. She enjoyed the simplicity of it all.

From combat room to dorm 9:30
As she walked, Mocha thought about the events thus far. Processing the information, she felt quite excited to be at PSA. However, one thing stuck out in her mind. Of the two speeches Principal Shikikan gave, she felt something was astray. Behind the enthusiastic nature of the principal's words, there laid a strict, even sinister, undertone. Something must be up, being well-versed in faux appearances, she analyzed every word that was given. Finally Mocha shook her head, perhaps I'm over thinking. A strict nature is standard for an academy, also he was likely annoyed to have to give a speech so early. Right? Mocha pondered.

Female's dorm 10:37
Mocha stepped into the dormitory that she was supposed to be residing in. Passing through multiple corridors, she checked for her room and roommates as detailed in her forms. Mocha located the room, she was arriving late in the night so she knocked on the door with 3 distinct taps. If they'd been sleeping and she barged it would disrespectful, but more importantly, it would create a commotion. She wasn't having any of that, peace was a virtue after all. Mocha waited for a response, standing right in front of the door patiently.

Awaiting response from SheepKing SheepKing and Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back