• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Toujou banner.png

PSA Male Dorms
7:30 AM
Tuesday, April 3rd

Toujou sat up from his bed and stretched his arms outwards, with one of his tails coming out and stretching out ahead of him. The morning light shone out from the window onto the floor next to him. The room was silent, with only the breathing of his fellow roommates. He still couldn't believe he was here, actually getting into a school with a heroics course. He sat there for half a minute reflecting on the events of yesterday. Much of it was spent with Octavia, who's company he actually enjoyed due to her mostly calm demeanor. He lifted the covers off his bed and swung his legs and body towards the side of the bed and stood up slowly. He looked towards the other bunk and it seemed that they were asleep. Very shortly he looked behind him to see the top bunk and saw an outline under the blankets, confirming that he did have a fourth roommate. He stepped forward a bit, and did some basic stretches to keep his body in shape.

After he finished his basic stretches he looked to see if he woke up his roommates, thankfully he didn't. He sighed and grabbed a towel and tooth brush from the bag and walked over to the men's bathroom. He turned on the faucet and thoroughly brushed his teeth and gums. After that he took a hot shower and let the water wash over him, using some soap he also grabbed. After he was finished showering, he looked around in the shower. Wait I'm no longer at home.... if I just walk out with a towel and into my dorm where the others are, they could be awake and see me in a towel. Plus either way I only brought a t-shirt and shorts here, if it was my uniform though it'd be a bit different. After thinking this he looked outside the shower and saw no one. With little choice he dried himself off and put on the spare t-shirt and shorts, then headed back towards him dorm. There was some activity since it was a bit later in the morning, but there wasn't much fuss.

He stepped back in the dorm room to see that his roommates were still sleeping. He gulped in nervousness and quickly grabbed his uniform and began putting it on. He thankfully had on his pants and began putting on his shirt, so he had already passed a point where he was a bit more comfortable again. He stopped putting his shirt on as he realized he didn't put on deodorant, and grabbed it from his bag. He un-tucked his shirt and loosed the belt on his pants so he could get his arm underneath the shirt and put it on. After wards he set down the deodorant in the bag and put his shirt back in and tightened the belt once more.

7:43 AM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leovonis Leovonis Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Last edited:
a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Female Dorms: 2211
Aruka glanced toward Sumi for a short moment as she responded, before turning her attention back to the bag, attempting to put the sentiment aside with only a light grunt in response. Perhaps she was right, they weren't her enemies, yet how could Aruka ever work with them? Or with anyone for that matter. A small frown drew itself across her face, before she turned her attention back to the bag, opening it to take the items inside. By the time it was twenty past, she had already drifted off to sleep, the long day taking more than enough energy from her.

Female Dorms: 0435
Aruka's eyes opened with a grumble. "What time is it?" She thought to herself, had she missed her alarm? As it she moved over to check her phone, however, it seemed it was still a couple of hours before she needed to get up. "Must be the anticipation..." She guessed, before rolling back over, doing her best to get some more sleep.

Female Dorms: 0640
"You think you have a chance against me?" The figure cried out toward them, it was far too dark to get a proper look at the assailant, as if his form was covered in shadow. "We have more than that!" Another voice cried out, a familiar one. As Aruka looked to her side, she noticed Sumi looking toward the would be villain, before placing her hands to the top of her head, beams of energy projecting toward their opponent. Aruka was strangely tired, but she took the opportunity to charge toward the assailant, before another familiar figure launched itself from the shadows. Katja was now trading blows with the villain, her fists were so fast, like a martial artist one would see from a movie, perhaps Aruka had underestimated them.

As the villain opened his mouth, a strange ringing escaped from it, though it had little effect. Aruka continued, running toward him, yet it seemed no matter how much she ran, she never grew closer. A few minutes of beams and fighting, and the ringing increased, distracting her for just long enough... Suddenly their foe picked up Katja, getting the better of her for a moment, and throwing her toward Aruka. Aruka paused in shock as she caught the girl, before dropping the mute to the ground in realisation, yet it was too late. He began to charge toward Sumi, his constant ringing continuing... What was that?

As Aruka's eyes opened, groggy and confused, the ringing did not stop, before she finally planted her hand on the phone to turn it off. "Stupid... Dreams..." She thought to herself as she began to get up, stretching her body in her bed as she did so, before noticing no one in the bed opposite her. As she rose, preparing to change from her pajamas to the uniform, Aruka looked up toward the two girls in the top bunks, one of them must have got in when they were asleep, otherwise she would have heard Sumi harassing her. Aruka looked around the room for a short moment, before moving her gaze to Katja. "Where did Lang-San go?" She wondered as she asked the mute girl, having expected the overenthusiastic one to be the type to try and wake them up as early as humanly possible.

Xel Xel Karcen Karcen D duegxybus

April third 7:05
Niko Takamaki
image.jpeg

Niko was splayed out across her bed like a rug thrown onto a floor. Half of her body wasn't even on the bed and the rest desperately gripped the sheets as if her limbs knew that if they let go Niko's next destination would be the ground. Luckily, when she jolted up from her bed, Niko didn't fall off as expected. The red head was able to scramble back onto the bed and return to her pile of blankets. Yawning, the teen looked down from her soft bed and saw that the roommate to be specific, was the girl named Mocha. The green eyed girl for some reason was on the floor and clutching her head as if it was hurt. It took a bit before it finally registered in her mind that she was actually hurt. Niko slowly removed her body from the bed and made her way to the two girls. After another yawn, she finally opened her mouth to ask,
Enkye Enkye Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam
"Are you hurt?"

• miraibanner.jpg
    time of day: 7:35 am
    mood: "So... Sleepy..."
    tags: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Leovonis Leovonis
    Mirai awoke to the sound of a door closing. Huh? What was that? A... noise? He was used to the quiet of his house. This was definitely an adjustment. Oh yeah, that's right. I'm not alone anymore... He thought sleepily as he contemplated rolling over and going back to bed. Then he realized that he still hadn't actually met any of his roommates. That's so weird. I spent the night in the same room as three total strangers... The thought gave him a weird, uncomfy feeling. He figured they wouldn't be strangers for very much longer. Maybe I should get up... He thought to himself, but immediately reconsidered when he heard someone outside the door. For some reason, Mirai thought his best course of action would be to pretend to go back to sleep.

With his face toward the wall, he heard the door open and close. Eventually working up the courage to wake up for the second time, Mirai rolled over in time to see his roommate getting changed. C-crap! If he sees I'm awake now he'll think I'm some kind of weirdo watching him get dressed. Quickly returning to pseudo-sleep until it was safe, Mirai waited until his roommate had finished applying deodorant before he woke up for the third and final time that morning. He sat up and yawned, pretending to notice his awake roommate for the first time midway through it.

"Oh! Hello." He whispered, trying to be respectful of the other two still asleep. "My name's Mirai," he said as he clambered out of bed and started collecting his things for the bathroom. "Oh! Uh, Moriyama. Mirai Moriyama. Heh, heh. That's my name. My full name! Anyway." He said anyway and pointed with his thumb toward the door as a way to indicate he was going to head to the bathroom, and was about to turn and make a beeline for the door when his shoulder bumped the edge of his bunk, causing him to drop all of his bathroom stuff to the floor with a loud clatter. Almost instantly, he felt like the room was five thousand degrees hotter. He hurried to collect his fallen stuff and hoped that he hadn't woken up his remaining two roommates. Oh, man. Talk about a first impression...

asdfg.jpg
    Seeya next time!

Last edited:
beef506f59f6c2d6c4e053b30d37a771.jpg

Dorm Room -- April 3 -- 6:15 am

Kaito rolled over on his sheet.

"Shit, not again."

He had awoken to the sloshy wet but familiar feeling of soaked bed sheets. He was drenched from head to toe. Kaito moaned as he swung his feet around the foot of the bed and on to the floor. Slowly he began to absorb the liquid back into his body before anyone could notice his embarrassing accident.

Kaito's ears perked up at the low hum of conversation coming from outside the dorm room door. He quickly realized that he was the last to wake up. Kaito still knew little about his new roommates he had hardly talked to them, which was mostly his fault. Yesterday after the tour, he stayed up for at least an hour hoping one of his roomies would start up a conversation because he was too anxious to start one himself.

Pathetic. What kind of hero can't even strike up a casual conversation?

But not today. Today, Kaito was determined to finally break the ice with his roommates. Kaito stood up as the last of the water seeped back into his body. He only wore a pair of swimming trunks to sleep, to avoid getting any good set of pajamas wet. Kaito quickly stripped off the swimming trunks and flung them on to his bed with his personal bag. He quickly clothed himself, donning the PSA uniform. Kaito swore the next time he saw his roommates he would engage in some banter. The thought both exciting and terrifying him.

Kaito reached into his bag and pulled out a blue toothbrush and slowly made his way into the halls. He noticed the bathroom and made his way towards it. As he entered he spotted both his roommates at the sinks brushing their teeth as well. Kaito's mind began to fill up with needless thoughts and his chest tightened. But, he had made a promise to himself, and he was determined to see it through. As he walked past his roommates he mustered his strength and called out to them.

"Sup guys."

Kaito contains his sense of accomplishment as he strides over to a sink and begins brushing his teeth. He looks at his grinning face in the mirror.

Nailed it.

Bathroom -- April 3 -- 6:21 am

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura & BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Last edited:
Yukari.jpg
April-3 7:06
Female Dorms​
Yukari was enjoying a wonderful dream about becoming the greatest hero in the world. Suddenly she heard a loud thud and she was shook from her dream by the sound of groaning. Opening her eyes slowly she sat up minding the other bed just above her. "There better be a good reason why I'm being woken up right now." She asked in a rough voice rubbing her eyes before getting up from the bed. The first thing she did was go over to her bag and crouched down shifting through the bag. Finally finding what she was looking for a face mask with cat whiskers on both sides. Her back to the other girls she took off her night mask which was just a plain black face mask and put on the new mask. Yukari let out a sigh feeling way more comfortable with the mask on her face. "You hit your head or something?" She asked turning around to face the girls crouching down to get a look at Mocha's forehead to see if it was bad.
SheepKing SheepKing Enkye Enkye Shazam Shazam

Taeko.jpg
April-3 7:05​
Taeko rose from her bed with a stretch feeling very refreshed. Getting up from her bed she began to do some quick stretches. She giggled a little thinking back to the previous night when she was talking to her dorm mate.

-Flashback-​
"If you don't mind me asking, Yasuhiro-san, what's your quirk? Is the ban on touching your right hand a permanent thing?" Taeko could no longer hold back her laughter any longer. After laughing for a bit she finally looked back up at the girl sticking her tongue out. "Just kidding." She revealed how she didn't have sleep quirkourious or whatever she called it and how her quirk had nothing to do with her right hand. She just thought it'd be a fun little prank to break the ice and get rid of any awkwardness in the air.
-Flashback end-​
Taeko finished her stretching letting out a long sigh. "Another wonderful day. Let's make it a perfect one." She spoke out loud attempting to wake her dorm mates with her chatter. "Maybe we'll learn about what types of underwear to wear outside our clothes to be true heroes, or what to choose between saving a old lady about to hit by a bus or a small child about to be hit by an even bigger bus." Taeko paused for a moment to think about her scenario. "Hmm that's actually a good question now that I think about it."
Xel Xel Astral76 Astral76

• Vertigo.png
    Linky To CS
    Male Dorms || Staff Dorm Room -> Main Building || Staff Room
    6:00am

Vertigo woke up with a struggle. Luckily he wasn’t so bad of a morning person that he’d require an alarm. Honestly he should have known better than to spend all that time with Tokage prowling for Yori when they both had the first rounds for patrol. Sure it was fun but now he was sure he’d be half asleep to the meeting today. Yup he could already feel the principal’s exacerbation. Time to wake the heck up or get a mark against him when payroll comes around. He grabbed his stuff and went through his morning routine. Shower, teeth, suit, coffee. Tons of coffee. Coffee is basically his blood at this point. It’s the reason he doesn’t need to wear a coat into work in the spring.

He figured that the meeting was probably a lot worse for anyone who had to teach the afternoon classes. He was glad that he didn’t have to worry about that today.In fact now that he thought about it he had the feeling that today was gonna be a lot worse for the students than the teachers. He already felt bad for them he imagined that everyone would be testing their students patience today. He was glad to be released once the principal was done with his speech. He should have known the first time he ever gets his work done beforehand and he gets to scrap it. Yes today was gonna be a very long day.

Once the principal had cleared the doors he let out a sigh and sunk into his chair. He was sure he was gonna hear it later for even asking but he couldn’t help it before he even realized it the words were out of his mouth.

“So did anyone else forget about the general assignment or was it just me again?”

8:34am || Staff Room

Interacting with:
    Any Teachers Who Answer ( Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima Leovonis Leovonis yuckeroni yuckeroni B BlueClover simj26 simj26 )

beef506f59f6c2d6c4e053b30d37a771.jpg

Bathroom -- April 3 -- 6:22 am

Within an instant, Kaito's beaming grin is reduced to nothing, and his chest began to tighten. Water slowly began to seep out of his pores as he grew ever more anxious. His mind began to race.

Who am I?
He doesn't even know who I am?!
Of course, he doesn't this is our first conversation dumbass.
What do I say now?
If I don't say something soon he's gonna think I'm weird!
Wait.... My name he asked for my name.
Ok, play it cool.

"Oh hey, Mori-san. I'm your new roomy, Sh-Shissei, Kaito."

Kaito hoped tried his best to seem normal and natural like he belonged. He tried his best to flash a cool guy smile at his roommate. Kaito desperately needed some sushi to help calm him down, but he doubted that he would find any being provided in the classroom. He wasn't always this tense around people, but these weren't just any people. These students were Kaito's peers and future heroes, and that was what put him on edge. He felt pressured to make a first good impression on everyone. Kaito extended his clammy hand out towards Mori-San, hoping his roommate wouldn't notice how nervous he was or the small pool of water slowly pooling at his feet.

Bathroom -- April 3 -- 6:24 am

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Last edited:
Mocha icon.png
Mocha Cwraith
Female's dorm 7:06, morning
"I, it... uh," Mocha was exasperated. She looked around at her roommates. They were offering their help and looked worried. She was happy that they were concerned, it showed that they were nice people. Mocha rubbed her forehead a little bit more. It was a consistent throbbing pain, though it only made a small red mark on her head. She dropped her arm down and quickly shook her head. Stopping Yukari from helping her up she stated, "actually, I'm fine." She got up from the floor, standing up straight. She then paused and bowed, "I'm sorry for making such a commotion." Mocha was evidently embarrassed to have caused such a racket. Her forehead, apart from the mark, was red with shame.

Mocha started to leave the room, "I'll just go to the washrooms now." She opened the door and looked back into the room. She bowed once more to her roommates and then walked down the hall. That was... shameful. What was that. That dream was quite... intimate. Who did the voice belong to? Mocha caressed her temple while thinking. It may be for the better if I try to forget about this. She then pondered how her roommates would think of her after this. They were definitely going see her in a different, if not worse, image.

Interacting with: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi SheepKing SheepKing Shazam Shazam

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
Dorm Room: 7.05 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
Toki was splayed rather haphazardly on her bed. She was curled up in the fetal position, her sheets a tangled mess gripped tightly in her arms and between her legs. A light groan escaped her lips at the noise being made. If it hadn't been for her roommate it likely would have been several more hours until such stirring occurred. Alas she wasn't given much of a choice as the noise continued, viciously dragging her consciousness back to the foreground. With another, longer groan, she slowly opened her eyes to peer up at the fancy girl doing stretches and talking to herself. With a huff of air she rolled over onto her back, her sheets still gripped tightly against her while she stared up at the ceiling. After a few seconds she finally sat up with a sigh and looked down at her roommate, never once releasing her hold on her blankets. "That's easy.. just save both.." She answered in a quiet voice that quickly gave way to a yawn.

Finally releasing her hostage she threw the blanket against the wall and shifted to the side of the bed and hopped down to the floor below. She took a moment to glance around the room, noting that Taeko was the only one up at the moment besides her. More awake now she padded softly over to her luggage and began rummaging through for her morning supplies. "If two people are in danger at the same time, you just save them both." She repeated with slightly more clarity. Her view on the subject skewed due to her view on heroes along with the versatility of her quirk. The idea that a hero would physically be incapable of rescuing both never even dawned on her. Not that she cared to well on hero-related subjects.

So with her items in hand she stood up straight and headed for the door. As she went she gave Taeko a glance, still miffed about the 'jokes' she played last night. Lying about having a rare disease or some harmful quirk wasn't funny. That, and it made her feel like a fool for taking the girl seriously. Anything that revealed how sheltered she had been annoyed her immensely. She knew no one else in the school would fall for something as stupid as 'quikiosis' and yet she took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

With a sigh, more towards herself than anything else, she faced forward and opened the door. "I'm gonna go get ready." As she walked out there was also the curiosity surrounding Kuro. She made a mental note to ask why she was shouting loud enough for the entire dormitory to hear her. Wouldn't that make you stand out? Well, either way such questions would have to wait until later. For now she made her way to the restroom to get ready for the day ahead.

Dorm Room: 7:07 AM
Interactions: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Mentions: Astral76 Astral76

Alarica Schinder, Dorm Room
2137 Hours

Rolling green hills. Clear blue skies. Bright yellow buttercups. Relax, relax!

New school anxiety was hell.

Alarica had never been the shy type, but nervous and afraid of first impressions? Sure. She took a moment to question whether those were actually the same thing or not. Hopefully not. She'd always thought that sociability was one of her better traits, but she'd also not had to get to know anyone new in six years... Ahaha! Ha! Shut up, Alarica. She's been stood in front of her dorm for minutes now and hadn't budged. On one hand, she was glad that one of her roomies hadn't spotted her sitting out here like a weirdo, but on the other she kind of wished one of them would just show up and make things easy.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Grab the door, Alarica.

Jankily and awkwardly, her had shot out to seize the door knob. Now... Twist!

"Hi, roomies! Alarica has arri-!" Twisting the knob, pushing the door, and announcing herself- each act more stilted and noisy than the last- Alarica pushed past the butterflies in her stomach and bounded into the arms of the three, hopeful, best friends of the next three years, and-

2149 Hours > 0607 Hours

And, she remembered red-faced the next morning, the room had been empty.

Embarrassing, honestly and totally. There naturally hadn't been anyone to laugh at her, or gossip about her, or do whatever other sort of cruel social punishment they could think of to her, but she still knew, and that was almost worse. The threat outside was easier to deal with threat inside. Huh. That sounded kind of deep, she was a little proud of herself for it. Ah, getting distracted. Her grand escape, something she'd planned out last night, was set to begin. Tonight she'd give herself a do-over. Say hi to the roomies, yada yada blah blah, look cool this time. Or at least not like a lunatic. She'd gotten herself off to bed early last night just to make sure the plan would stay possible. This morning she'd slip out before anyone else woke up, get ready, and go to class. Like a ghost, they wouldn't even know she was going to be living with them until she'd already begun seeding positive thoughts in their mind. All through class today she'd be doing her best to be cool, helpful and gracious, so when tonight came they'd already have a good impression of her!

She tumbled softly from her bed, landing in such a way as to cause nary a stir. That is to say, she stepped out of her bed very quietly but felt very cool doing it.

Smooth. Alarica wasn't yet sure if this operation was pure genius, or the her letting the butterflies take the steering wheel- running from the inevitable and all that- but she sure felt clever doing it. Sort of clever. A little clever. A little silly, too, said the perhaps more reasonable half of her, but the butterflies were having none of that business.

Yeesh. It was probably a good thing that she wasn't the type to think out loud, all this considered.

Now, Grand Escape Part One. Silently the girl slipped on her uniform, her face reddening yet again as she changed surrounded by the still sleeping bodies of her roommates, flaunting flesh for any one of them that happened to wake up at the wrong time. Absolutely not exhibitionism, by-the-by. Once her 'show' drew to a close, right at the same time as her last button did, Alarica slipped out the door as quickly as she could manage. Toothbrush in hand, already prepared with a healthy dab of paste, she'd cleansed herself of any need to return to the room before night fell. The brush could fit in a pocket, and she'd showered the night before.

The thought of getting caught carrying a toothbrush around all day had certainly occurred to her, but this was do or die, damn it. All or nothing. Risks were going to be taken. For the time being though, she'd just worry about the tasks laid in front of her. Brushing her teeth, and getting to class.

Now, off to the restroom.
0615 Hours

Last edited:
Shiri Itami, Dorm Room
Wow, was this what it was like not waking up to his mother dragging him out of bed? Man, he could get used to this. That said, the clattering he'd awoken to hadn't been much of an improvement, but marginal progress was still progress! So the morning was off to a good start. He'd shed the issues of yesteryear and awoken refreshed and ready. He even avoided being the last one to wake up.

Well, given how groggy he could be in the morning refreshed perhaps wasn't the most accurate word, but the sentiment was the same.

Slowly he shifted up, but not out of his sheets, resting on his side and lofting his head atop a hand so to both face and look down on his roommates. Regally, in the sort of annoyingly self-satisfied sort of way, some might think. Though his features still sleep addled features did much to lay that impression to rest. And him too, apparently, as before he opened his mouth to speak the boy let out a long yawn, before considering his final roommate with a half-hearted interest.

"Mmm... Morning there, stranger."
He yawned again. "Nice alarm clock. But uh-" Yawn number three. "Yeah, Shiri Itami. I'd shake hands and hug and stuff but I'm not wearing much under hear I don't think we're close enough for that." He paused for a moment, this time not to yawn but instead look the boy up and down, taking in the whole of his features. The as much of the whole he could take in while fighting off falling back to sleep, that is. Whether it was flirtily, or teasingly was left to the observers, as rather than deigning to evaluate the boy, Shiri instead hopped from his bed.

His landing came with a loud thump and Shiri almost falling over, but not quite.

"So, you want some help with that? Or am I headed to the bathroom alone? I'm already jealous of Toujou over there, already nice and prepared in that uniform."
Interacted: Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Elenion Aura Elenion Aura
Mentioned: Leovonis Leovonis

• Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_10.22.03_PM-1.png

Link To CS

PSA Male Dorm

7:42

The sound of rushing water was my first hint that I should've woken up already, then there was the sound of fabric rustling in the air as someone puts them on, then an alarm clock, then a million other things sounding off, and as much as I wanted to just burry my head deep into my pillow, I knew that I couldn't. And with that I shot up, rubbing my eyes and stretching my back, letting out a loud scream-like moan as I stretched my back, trying my best to not wake my roommates up, but then giving up halfway through, realizing that they were probably already awake and that I was the last one up.

I looked at the roommates who was already up "Morning." I said to them, climbing down my bunk ladder to the floor in my boxers, a bit embarrassed by my appearance, but my face not showing it that much. In the short time I took gym class at school I had seen and been in situations like this, but of course, those were much more extreme then this was.

As my foot touched the floor, a thought finally crossed my mind. I still didn't know any of my roommates names, as badly as I wanted to fix that, I knew that asking the two who were up practically naked would only make the situation more awkward then it already was, but, I opted to do it anyway. "Should'a introduced myself yesterday. My names Setsuo Nikuruisu. You guys just feel free to call me Setso, or Niki if you want to." I said as I started to make my way out of the dorm, before stopping and turning to my other roommates again. "... Is it okay if I go out to the shower like this? Or am I supposed to be wearing something?" I asked my roommates, turning to them, hoping for a none sarcastic answer from at least one of them.

7:43 || PSA Male Dorms

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams

Muscles: 194 grams

Interacting with: @Loyal Guardian @The One Eyed Bandit @Elenion Aura

Mentions: @Loyal Guardian, @The One Eyed Bandit @Elenion Aura

Nope. Nada. Nothing.

Last edited:

Atsushi Junsou

In Her Dorm Room
6: 20 A.M.

29371560a327d71938fd6c90249dfe7d63f9b1e0_hq.jpg

Blinking twice, Junsou sat up on her bed all the while rubbing her face with her palms. She wasn't sure what time it was but she assumed it was around six-ish since she usually wakes up during that time. The room was dark and as far as she could tell none of the others were up. She could be wrong but she couldn't see all that well.

Last night, after greeting Mahouka, she waited a little longer but she got tired and ended up falling asleep. So she only met two out of three of her roommates. She hoped to at least greet the other one when she wakes up but now she needs to take a bath. She wondered what kind of girl the last person would be. Would she be serious like Riba or nice like Mahouka? She figured she'll find out soon enough.

In Her Dorm Room
6: 25 A.M.

Last edited:
  • miraibanner.jpg
    time of day: 7:26 am
    mood: "Awake. Kinda unsettled."
    tags: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Leovonis Leovonis
    Mirai did his best to hide his embarrassment under his messy bed-head. "Yeah, sorry about that..!" He tried to sound casual. Truth be told, he was more or less over his little mishap. It wasn't that big of a deal anyways, right? "Oh, right. I'm Mirai Moriyama. Nice to meet you, Itami-san. Eh?" Was he naked? Mirai guessed it wasn't that weird to sleep undressed, but in a room full of strangers? He tried his best not to judge, but he couldn't help feeling a little uncomfortable about it. Though, he figured he'd just have to get used to it. Things were going to be a lot different from here on out. Instead of saying anything, Mirai sorta just... Nodded.

"Help?" Help with what- oh... He'd totally forgotten about his stuff strewn all over the floor. Rather than asking his roommate for help - truth be told, he kinda found his stares and his flirtatious demeanor mildly intimidating - he decided to just scrounge up the whole lot of it in his arms as fast as he could.

"Bathroom..! Yeah, uh. Yup, that's where I'm headed, haha." He wouldn't mind company. Just then his third and final roommate stirred. "Good morning!" He introduced himself for the third time that morning. Then, when Setsu asked about the bathroom, Mirai answered as he held open the door to the hall. "Uhm, I'm not sure. I'm heading there now, though, so..." He waited, awkwardly standing in the doorway to see if two out of his three roommates were going to come to the bathroom with him, like a posse of sorts.

asdfg.jpg
    Seeya next time!

• Male Hibiki.png
    Linky To CS
    Male Dorms || Bathroom
    6:22am

Hibiki first real thought about his apparent new roommate was that he was that he was unobservant, which was probably pretty harsh now that he thought about it. Really harsh… Actually he didn’t even recognize him, how’d he know that he was his roommate. Wait was this another roommate that was staring at him in his sleep. Shit if he had two he was requesting a room change. They had to after all he was not waking up to multiple people looming over him. He liked his organs inside him thank you very much. Not to mention the fact that he seemed pretty unhygienic was he really trying to get him to shake hands before he even got the chance to wash his hands. Or wait was he really just unobservant after all? He stuttered right? Or was that him hearing things? Maybe the dude was nervous?
    Hibiki made a motion for Kaito to wait for a moment as he went to wash his hands in the sink Otoshi abandoned. He spared half a minute to simply look up and acknowledge that Otoshi had now decided to make the ceiling his home. He shook of the water from his hands and wiped the rest off on his uniform, although considering his new roommate was apparently “leaking” as Otoshi put it he figured it shouldn’t matter much. Even so he still managed to be hesitant when reaching out for the handshake.
    “Right… Nice to meet you Shissei-chan. Umm so what class are you in? I’m in Mentoring so maybe we’ll have homeroom together? If I remember right we'll at least have the main subjects together.”
    He took a quick moment to look up to make sure that Oto knew he was being addressed as well. He didn’t know what to expect with the little he’d seen so far but he wasn’t sure if either of them would actually want to teach. He knew better than to judge a book by it’s cover though and more than likely they were aiming for Hero as well but there had to be an understandable fall back. He imagined they probably didn’t expect a shortie like him to attempt to teach other either.

6:27am || Bathrooms || Time Remaining: 15min

Interacting with:
    Kaito Shissei ( Brendanfp Brendanfp )
    Otoshi Kamui ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

Riba Hone
Time: 6:20 AM
“God damn it!” Riba slammed her hands down on the keyboard as the battery of her laptop finally gave out. Her eyes were bloodshot, her hair was frazzled, and the bag under her eyes showed. She slammed it shut, not caring if her roommates were waken up by it.

Riba climbed down, rubbing her eyes while getting dressed for the day. She realized someone was in the shower and silently cursed under her breath. She waited by the door with a tense look, her eyes trailing around the room. Her memory of last night was fuzzy, she remember falling asleep then...hearing something.... After that, she couldn’t sleep and spent the hour she was awake typing away on her laptop.

Time: 6:26 AM
Interaction: Archtoddler Archtoddler Enkye Enkye InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
Avery Barburu
Time: 10:24 PM
Avery looked over to Mizu who seemed to join in on the conversation on the fight. The moment Mizu blinked, Avery would be face to face with him, the starry eyes and wide grin even bolder now. “But she showed the greatest attribute of a hero, self sacrifice!”

Avery was probably pushing his limits quite a bit, especially being this close to Mizu. He retracted, giving his roommate some breathing room while he waited for a response. “What coarse are you taking anyway? I’m taking support, can’t wait for tomorrow!”
Time: 10:25 PM
-Time Skip-
Time: 6:17 AM
Avery woke up with a jolt, a smile on his face, his eyes a bright blue. He bolted down the hall straight to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare for the day. He whistled a cheery shower song as he washed and dried.

The boy opened the door to the dorm, yelling out the words
“Good morning! Rise and shine, it’s a lovely day we can’t miss. Come on, it’s the first day of school.” Avery was like lightning in a bottle at this point. His excitement just vibrating off of him as he waited to greet the day.
6:20 AM
Interactions: St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Illiterate Illiterate
Tokage Barūn
Time: 6:00 AM
Tokage groaned, she was in some kind of dark room. She slowly got up, only to hit her head on a metal ceiling. “Son of a-“ She have a powerful kick, the cabinet on her desk pushing open to reveal her.

What happened last night? Her mind was fuzzy but it did start to get pieced together as she realized the lack of a gummy bear pillow.
“God dammit!” She hoosted herself out, falling on the floor with a squeaking sound. “Time to start the day.” Thanks to her constant patrolling, she was able to have less sleep and still function properly with the help of coffee. Except she dumped three creamers into her mouth before chugging down her the cup of caffeine addiction.
Time: 8: 28
Tokage watched the principal fondly with dreamy eyes, like a teenager staring at the boy of her dreams. Her dreamy expression turned to slight annoyance as he saw him leave with Flora. How she wished she could just get one night out with the man of power.

Tokage’s composure came back once he left; cleared her throat as Vertigo spoke.
“I know what I have planned...I think...” It went from proud to hesitant in under a minute, Tokage was nervous about the first day. Though her nervousness then turned to confidence, knowing that her achievement on the battlefield might have spread already.
Time: 8:35 AM
Interactions: Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima Leovonis Leovonis yuckeroni yuckeroni simj26 simj26
Mentions: Idea Idea

Last edited:
Toujou banner.png

PSA Dorms
7:43 AM
Tuesday, April 3rd

As Toujou finished putting on his deodorant he was a bit startled from the voice behind him and turned to see his roommate that he hadn't seen yet. "I-it's nice to meet you Moriyama-san. I-I'm Toujou Makato." He said putting finishing up putting on his uniform. He shifted to the side and allowed him to pass from the top bunk towards his things on the floor. As Mirai got to pick up his things he heard Shiri talk behind him and a small thump after he did. Toujou turned to see Shiri stand up a bit and was about to ask if he was all right, but he was clearly fine. After Tou heard the comment Shiri made about him he turned his head away from him towards the door. "G-Good morning I-Itami-san. T-Thank you, but it really isn't m-much." He said in a nervous tone. Without him realizing it one of his shadow tails came out, as it normally does when he gets embarrassed or nervous. Then the last of his roommates awoke and introduced himself to them. "H-Hello Nikuruisu-san, I-I'm Toujou Makato." He said turning to his other roommate

Tou hadn't realized that he had gotten more nervous and embarrassed, and unconsciously pulled out a second tail. Realizing his situation he began to reflect on it all. This is getting to be to much. I just realized that I will be spending a long time with these four strangers, and I don't know their personalities at all. Nikuruisu seems calm, Moriyama actually shows a similar demeanor to mine, but Itami clearly shows a teasing and messing around kind of one. But I don't really know who they are, and right now it's just so- He stopped his thoughts when he noticed that not one but two tails were out. He became flustered and suddenly they were put away and he looked back towards all of his roommates. "I-I'm sorry. T-That happens s-sometimes." He said beginning to look down.

7:49 AM
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leovonis Leovonis

Zhao Liu
Female Dorms
7.07 AM April the 3rd.​
"Alright, if you say so." Zhao said as Mocha began to exit the room. After the girl had left the room, Zhao and threw a quick glance at the room's watch and another one at her her bed. The thought that there were still some time left to catch a few extra minuets of sleep crossed her mind as she did so, but she begrudgingly ignored it. She knew far too well that she'd just end up sleeping for another hour or so, which would result in her missing at least the first lesson. She shuddered at the thought, if that were to happen, her classmates would surely realize how she really was. Upon the realization that going back to sleep was out of the question, she instead turned her attention towards the rest of her roommates. "Good morning, guys. How'd you sleep?" She asked, trying her best to act as if she was wide awake.

Interacting with: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi SheepKing SheepKing Enkye Enkye

Mizuki "Mizu" Suimma
AveDaiMizuRyo Dorm

10:25

Within the short amount of time it took him to blink, Avery had invaded Mizu's personal space in a way that was too close for comfort. Mizu's eyes widened in shock before his eyelids drooped halfway over his peepers. Avery had gotten so close to his face that he was genuinely worried that he'd go for a kiss. 'No, that's enough assumptions out of you! You've already gotten into more trouble than we were hoping for on account of your paranoia!' Although it was somewhat of a hypocrite, the voice inside his head was right. Making wild assumptions like that were more trouble than they were worth. Avery was just a bit too excited to be here was all.

As Avery took a few steps back, Mizu took in a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. This guy seemed innocent enough that he wouldn't be too much of a pain in Mizu's ass, so he decided to play nice with him. "Me, I'm taking general studies. So in the event this whole hero biz' doesn't work out I'll have something to fallback on just in case." In his head, Mizu kinda felt bad for the kids taking mentoring. Was there really any contingency for them if they didn't turn out to be great heroes? How were they supposed to mentor anyone if they couldn't even become successful?

Mizu let out a drawn-out yawn as his own boring, morose thoughts were starting to put him to sleep. "Anyways, I'm gonna get some sleep. It would suck pretty badly if I was late for my first day of school." Mizu rolled over to his side facing the wall and gave a quick wave to his dormmates. "Goodnight yall." As Mizu began to drift to sleep, he couldn't help but reflect on what Avery had said about self-sacrifice. Was that really the greatest attribute of a hero? He guessed he wouldn't find out until the time came for him to make that choice. Would he be ready for it when the time came?

10:27
- Time Skip -
6:20

Mizu woke up with a jolt as Avery burst into the room with a spring in his step. For a second there, Mizuki had almost forgotten that he had stayed the night at his new school. Mizu rubbed his eyes with his forearm in an attempt to brush the drowsiness out of his eyes. As he rubbed, Mizu remembered he had a particularly steamy dream last night and he quickly looked down at his legs to see if he had 'pitched a tent.' Luckily, all was normal in his nether regions and so Mizu stood up out of bed and started the day with some stretches. Even if he didn't have to use his Quirk today, it still felt good to get the body ready to go in the morning. "Classes don't start 'till 9:00, right? Shouldn't we go get breakfast or something?" He asked whilst in the middle of a particularly cruel-looking leg stretch. As Mizu stretched, he caught a whiff of his own disgusting pit stench. 'Maybe I'd better start with a shower..'

6:23
B BlueClover St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate

Last edited:
Katja Glinka
Female Dorms: 0643
Katja was awoken from her dreamless sleep by a question, where was sumi. Katja hadn't even been aware that anyone had left during the night she could be a bit of a heavy sleeper; at least when she did get to sleep which could be a minor challenge of just waiting for sleep to come. She had not been awaken by their dormmate leaving if she had left and was not just hiding somewhere as the energetic kinds could come up with odd ideas of what to do in the morning. Katja sat up and blinked looking down from her top bunk looking for the red head under a bed or just out of darts' line of sight, but she didn't see her.

Seeing that they were indeed a roommate down Katja looked around unable to answer the question right away and having already stalled for a minute or two she quickly found what she was looking for a tablet. she opened a new little memo and wrote out a message. " I didn't know she was gone, think she went to breakfast before us dart?"

Randomfella Randomfella Xel Xel

Anricon.png
Anri Ueda
Female's dorm 6:20, morning
Anri laid on her bed, staring monotonously at the ceiling. The previous day was incredibly tiring for her. 30 mins into the day she was already exhausted. It didn't help that she wasn't able to eat much before heading to the opening ceremony. She also wasn't able to pay attention to the mock battle presented to the students. Anri pulled the hair out of her face and sighed. Her air-filter released a small puff of gas. The chilled air gliding over her face and onto her pillow.

Suddenly one of her roommates got up from her bed, leaving the room. Anri wasn't sure of their names as of yet. Last night she came in and her roommates had already fallen asleep. She quietly climbed up into the last bunk and failed to introduce herself to anyone in the room. I'll introduce myself the next time I see someone awake.

Interacting with: InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter , Archtoddler Archtoddler , B BlueClover

Ryotai Takahoma| 10:20 a.m. | "Dorm's Lacking Testosterone." |
dqswjaN.jpg
"Just call me Ray.
Like the sun kind, but don't expect me to be all warm and relaxing. -Actually the latter is debatable." Making his way into the room, Ryo would instinctively dump his things next to a lower bed, knowing that the decision to sleep on the higher bed could result in him pulling it out if its hinges..-Or whatever you used to stick beds to walls..
Chuckling to himself at the thought of using a glue stick to attach a bed to a wall, Ryo would sit himself down on the mattress, the bed audibly creaking from his weight.
Tuning back into the conversations of the people he'd be living with, Ray taking a moment to remember the girl who was annoyingly bright, and that was literal.. "Pretty sure her name was Dea, and I'd have to agree with bangs over here-" Motioning to Muzi when saying 'bangs', referring to the dyed hair that Muziku had. "-She wasn't smart with her gameplan, used up the majority of her energy in one single attack, and didn't even attempt to make ends meet with her teammates." It was clear that Ryo was well versed in the subject, making points that he assumed to be common knowledge or at the very least, fore-thought. Running headfirst into any situation was never a good idea, especially if you knew that you were probably outmatched to start. People around here seemed to think that simply having a good quirk was all that was needed to come out victorious in a fight. But fighting wasn't everything..

Digging into his bag, Ryo would pull out a small container normally used for holding lighter fluid for a lighter. Opening it up, he'd casually dump it down his throat, holding his free hand against his collarbone as he emptied the contents into his mouth. Coughing as some of the fluid flowing down the wrong pipe, spitting it out into his hand before dumping it right back down. Clearing his throat before continuing, Ryo would continue- "That chick isn't the kind of model you should be looking at. Sure, she has a quirk that's naturally powerful, and flashy..-But what good is that when you have shitty communication skills, and ignorance of your own weaknesses? That's just my perspective." While a fair point that Ryo had made, the snark in the statement was very apparent. It was clear that Ryo was one who was quick to over-analyze someone's persona, and his crisp statements showed that his words came out of his mouth with care, almost as if he were constructing a sentence rather than letting one flow naturally.

Sticking his earphones in the sockets of his ears, he'd lie down on the bed he had chosen, turning on some relaxing music as he ignored anything else his roommates might've said to him. Quickly, he fell asleep.

| 10:26 p.m. -> 6:26 a.m. | Inside the Dorm |
Initially, Ryo would simply shift from the movements of Avery, simply brushing it off as someone being an early bird. Confirming this as he sat up for a moment to look at his phone. "Fuck it's early..-" While this was a relative perspective, Ryo didn't like getting up before he really needed to. Lying back down, he'd reposition himself, wrapping himself in bedding as he tried to doze off again. With the previous look into Ryo's morning perspective, one could only think of how he'd react to anything over 50 decibels.

"Good morning! Rise and shine!"

The eye's of Ryo would flicker open, pure confusion as to the noise as he unplugged his earbuds, the early morning shouting quickly pissing him off as Avery continued.

"It’s a lovely day we can’t miss! Come on! It’s the first day of school."

Ryo's pupils would unknowingly dilate, widening as they shifted to pupils that resembled a reptile on the hunt, contracting while he slid out of his bed. It was clear that he wasn't happy with Avery, locking on him as he spoke with a highly irritated tone.
"Shut. The Fuck. Up. It's not even seven in the morning. Be fucking cognisant that some people are trying to catch some sleep."

It was pretty clear that Ryo was far from a morning person, but even so, he wouldn't be heading back to sleep after moving around so much. Now awake, Ryo would groan as he dug through his bag, pulling out a towel, a toothbrush, a bottle of water, athletic shorts, and small metal container of mints. Throwing it all in a small gym bag before making his way to the showers.

| 6:28 a.m. | Dorm Hallway |
|Mentions|
HTTP ERROR 404
COULD NOT FIND A MENTIONED PERSON.
Oh wait.. simj26 simj26

|Interactions|

B BlueClover
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

Last edited:
screen-shot-2017-11-20-at-7-29-26-pm-png.371754

| Female Dorms | 11:03 pm |
Throughout most of the night, Hikari had spent her night tossing and turning; having gone to bed uncharacteristically soon due to the school hours, the feeling was unusual, almost uncomfortable. However, Hikari eventually found comfort, managing a few hours of restful, yet dreamless, sleep.

She had perhaps been the latest into her dorm, with all of her roommates tucked away to sleep by the time she arrived—she was even late to curfew, but the teachers don’t need to know that—and she was unable to talk to any of them. It’s been nagging at her for a while that she had been so silent for so long; she wasn’t one to go this long without being loud and outgoing, so what was going on? Was she nervous around everyone else? Some of them had intimidating quirks, certainly, but they were still people, and she’d encountered people with powerful quirks in the past. Was it the anxiety of being in a new place around new people? In any case she planned to swallow her anxiety and make her true debut to the class tomorrow. She fell asleep that night with that thought in her mind.

| 6:19 am |

At once, Hikari found herself awake early in the morning. She looked down at her watch with a grin; if the schedule is to be believed, she should be up earlier than any of her roommates! Hikari was never the type to need much sleep at all, which always gave her the opportunity to spend the time performing her usual mischief. She lay in silence for a minute, plotting, until she finally sprung her mini-plan. Sitting bolt-upright, she half-said, half-shouted a greeting to the entire room.

“Good morning, roomies!” She shouted cheerfully, in her high-pitched voice, likely to the irritation of her roommates. Speaking of which, she turned around to sit on the edge of her bed—she got dibs on the top bunk—and she looked over at her... two roommates? She could have sworn the room had three when she came in. Maybe someone was an even earlier-riser than she was, by some odd chance. Oh well, there was no need to dwell over it; Hikari would probably run into the person eventually. In preparation for the day, Hikari hopped down from her bunk in her pajamas, grabbed her uniform, and bolted for the showers.

| Open for Interactions |

Female's Dorm
7:25
Suddenly on the dot of 8 AM an alarm rang waking up Daysha. She hit the thing off and then decided to lay in bed a little longer. As she was about to dall asleep, her phone had another alarm at 8:05 so she decided to just go ahead and get up. First she began unpacking her stuff. First she put a curtain around her bed since she enjoyed privacy so ofcourse it was not see through and black. Then began to decorate her area. After putting her stuff in her specific desk and clothes in the drawers, she headed out with her toiletries to the bathroom.

She had seen a few people there but had kept to herself as she wasnt that much of a talkitive person.
"This bath is so nice." she said relaxing for about 20 minutes before going over to brush her teeth and wash her face. Her hair had already been done so she was fine.

After that she went back uo to her room to check to see what had to be done. It looked like everyone else had already left the room. She packed her bag for the day before putting in her uniform and heading out to school. She barely made in time for the bell before she was almost late.

Xel Xel Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back