• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Avery Barburu
Time: 9:35 AM
The teacher talking to Avery helped relaxed him a little about the situation. The whole school was a kinda scary environment but this teacher brought out the wide smile, much to the dismay of the small one. She greeted him and he showed a smile to greet back.

Something else seemed to come to his mind with a soft buzz. He turned his head to watch the bee on his shoulder.
“Why, howdy there little guy, or gal, I won’t judge! Glad to see another new face around here.” Avery found the bee honestly fascinating and was curious of the tiny critters intentions. He didn’t try to move much at the idea of upsetting his new friend. During that time, both the nice and tiny teacher left, Avery just studying the friendly insect.

Avery noticed a tall figure in the distance and looked up, giving a tiny wave at her with a wide grin. He turned his head to the lone teacher sitting.
“It’s remarkable, is it true you all built the school by yourselves? That’s incredible!”
9:47 AM
Interactions: Dolches Dolches simj26 simj26
Mentions: yuckeroni yuckeroni
Avery Barburu
Time: 10:00 PM
The trip was fascinating, the food was great, and the excitement of meeting his new roommates seemed to envelop the students body. When he opened the door and went inside, he was ready to greet his new friends. “Hello frien-....” Avery lowered his hands and looked at the quiet room. That’s when he realized that he was the first to arrive. “Guess I’ll have to make the first impression huh?” He walked over to the bottom bunk, deciding to sit cross legged on the bed. Avery rummaged through the bag, happy with the multiple things inside. He spent his waiting time making little squeechs and sounds to help with the silence that was his new room.
10:10 PM
Mentions: GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

Dea November 0940 hours - 2212 hours
She had partaken in the tour herself, but she was less chatty and bombastic as she was in the fight, almost as if she were a completely different person in and out of combat. She responded well to questions, her status shining through with every word she spoke. She did not humble herself, but she did not lord herself over the commoners that surrounded her either. However, for the most of the tour, she chose to keep herself away from the masses. After an embarrassment like the one in the ring, how could she bear to meet anyone’s eyes? She was also quite preoccupied with Octavia Handa’s query on her outburst in the test against Ms. Barun. She had not the opportunity to answer her before Handa and Makato were unceremoniously ushered out by Ms. Flora. That, and the fact she could not address Handa’s…predicament. She was blind. Dea could not wrap her head around this. A headful of tentacles was normal, but a blind girl? This was something new to her. She had never met anyone who was blind before. It was fascinating. What did she see? Absolute darkness? Or was she like those who use…what do they call it?...echolocation? In that fashion, could she feasibly ‘see’? The way she responded to her movements was smooth. If it wasn’t for the pauses in between actions, the way her eyes seem to never focus on her, but instead look past her, and Makato’s look of worry as she bumbled her way through interacting with her first blind companion, she would never have figured it out. How intensely interesting.

She would meet Handa again, for sure. Until then, she would have to focus on trying to survive the night. Perhaps her roommates would not be too harsh on their views on her, especially after her little fiasco down at the combat room. She sighed and glared at the door to her room. She could hear voices inside. At least two of the occupants had already made it in there. She must have spent far more time wandering around the school than she had initially thought. Time passed quickly when one was at a loss, it seemed. She took in a deep breath, slid the key into the lock, and turned the knob.

Good evening.” She started as she pushed the door open and eased her way into the room. “As you may have already known, my name is--” she caught herself in mid-introduction, as she found herself face to face with a situation of a girl (of course it was a girl, this was a girl’s dormitory!) with what seemed to be a canine-like mutation quirk licking the face of another girl.

A profound silence enveloped her. Abandoning any attempt to continue the conversation, she noted the rest of the room with a withering glance. It was bare, equipped with minimalistic decor. A table at the windows with four chairs, with four lamps for lighting, presumably for cram sessions, a shoe rack at the side of the door and just one set of drawers. It was quite overwhelming, really. She suddenly felt very, very tired. To try and chat with any of the two other girls here would demand much more patience and energy that she had now.

I will be claiming the uppermost bed on the right, if you wouldn’t mind,” she said with an infinite air of finality, as if there were to be no arguments about her claim. It would have been more effective had she actually been addressing either of the girls. With that, she placed her shoes on the rack, clambered up to her claimed palace, and buried her face into the pillow and tried not to think of anything that happened during the day.
Idea Idea (Koinu Sakana)
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Kaoru Kurosawa)

• Akira Fujimoto
    Location & Time | 9:29AM, Central Garden

Akira didn't question as to why the yellow flower she held was now put into his hair, put there among the brown mess that was his hair. He reached up to the flower, touching it a bit and slightly adjusting it so it would feel a bit more comfortable. He didn't mind the sudden gesture, but he did find it somewhat strange as to why she would put a flower into his chocolatey brown mess. Picturing himself with a marigold in his hair, the only guess that he could make out was that he looked... good? With it in his hair? If only he wore something much more fitting for the flower though, because of his 'gray man' inspired attire didn't click with it.

The intense stare she gave him though did make him feel slightly uncomfortable, but not enough that he'd back off. His ocean blue and snow white orbs only stared back, and he took the opportunity to observe her appearance. The costume she wore was more or less just revealing in many places, and looked as if there weren't any practical applications to a hero costume like that and was just purely for aesthetic. Maybe it was just purely aesthetic. Then there was her hair, which was long. Though he guessed that was to be expected as she was the hair hero after all. Her quirk had something to do with hair, so maybe those drills could even pierce the heavens.

"Well, what's wrong with checking with a fellow teacher? I'm sure everyone else would manage just fine without me anyways." At this moment, Akira pulled a flask out from the back pockets in his jeans and took a few sips. Getting drunk on the job wasn't something he wanted to happen, but hell, he craved a drink for whatever reason. This wasn't enough to get him drunk anyways, and nobody knew it was alcohol in the flask anyways so it was alright to him. But man, he could go for a smoke right now too. But being in a garden that's as beautiful as this, he didn't wanna ruin it with the smell.

Time & Location | 9:30AM, Central Garden
    yuckeroni yuckeroni

Mao Mitsutada

0936 hours - 2230 hours

There were usually two things people did with Mao Mitsutada’s presence. The first was the usual, to underestimate it, to forget that she was there in the first place. She was used to this. The other was to overestimate her presence, something else entirely that she hadn’t gotten accustomed to. That was to say, the latter group, instead of forgetting her presence, forgot her absence instead, taking it as if a phantom of her was still part of the conversation. Perhaps they actually were aware of her absence, and just never took note of it, but either way, Mao had left the conversation way early into the chatter, drifting away to one side to gaze down onto the arena of the combat zone, whatever her thoughts were, remaining a mystery, even to someone like Subliminal. She was broken out of her reverie when one of the students approached her.

Mmm. Yes, it’s interesting, isn’t it? How a bunch of misfits with misaligned hopes and dreams for the future generation can actually work together to create such a place. A miracle is what it is, if you ask me. Whether we can continue to hold it together…” she did not finish the thought, as if she was suddenly aware that a student was the one talking to her. She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed a tired sigh, then turned to face the student proper, an almost self-hating smile playing on her lips. Her eyes did not betray any emotion, instead showing the glint of something like interest in the child in front of her. She studied his facial features, and slowly matched every possible connection to all of the year’s students that were safely locked in her memory. “You must be…Baburu. Avery Baburu.” She nodded to no one but herself. “Name’s Mitsutada. You can address me as Sensei, or whatever like it, really. You’re…” she paused and thought for a bit, before continuing, “General Studies, yes. You’ll be seeing me for your Sciences classes. I hope to bring forth even a glimmer of light and hope to your future…and all that crap, y’know.” She scoffed and waved dismissively. Her tone shifted very subtly with those few words she tacked on at the back, from one of solemn, pensive rumination to one of a lax and laidback drawl. “In any case, I don’t think I oughta tell ya to shut up about whatever I was ramblin’ on earlier, right? Unless ya want a few extra Fs on those papers of yours even ‘fore the term starts.” She instantly burst out into raucous laughter and clapped the boy on his shoulder. “Just kiddin’. I won’t do that. But seriously, shut up, alright? Don’t need that darn lizard or Masaru on my case.” She turned away again, gazing at the combat arena once more. Her expression was one of masterfully crafted irritation, and whether she was meaning that the student heard her every gripe on purpose was vague.

She let the silence sit for a second too long, then suddenly looked up, and rubbed the back of her neck, her lips curling into a snarl of a scowl. “Darn. I gotta go get ready for the tour. Right, kid, I’ll see ya down at the science labs with the rest of ‘em. Nice chat.” She turned on her heel, waved once, then her entire being melted away, her presence becoming one with the air.

B BlueClover (Avery Baburu)

Mao Mitsutada would not be seen for much after that. Her headquarters, mainly the science labs, were set up neatly with multiple hands-on practical experiments, ranging from trebuchets to crystallized salt to dissected frogs, arranged neatly throughout the stations for students to, sometimes literally, get their hands dirty. After the tour, the labs somehow cleaned themselves, and the equipment neatly stored away, and Mao herself vanished for the day. Only one such as Subliminal would ever find her at the top of the school roof, with 1.5 litre bottle of chilled cola, giving a toast to the moon as she watched the rest of the school, now descending into silence as sleep came, from her vantage point.

• Dorms - Tarou's Room
    22:03

He swiftly jumped down from the bunk bed, with his bag in one hand. The boy’s remark had caught him off guard. He put his hands in his pockets, as to hide them. “Um… Yes… I’m here.” He looked nervously around the room. “Should I be in some other place?” He was choosing his words with utmost care. He did not want to anger his potential bully/killer. Tarou took two steps back and hit the desk. “It’s my room too, if you’re wondering about that…” Scratching his head, he began looking for an answer. “Oh, but if you want my bed you’re free to take it!” What am I even doing? A thought struck Sasaki’s bald head. Yes, he looks scary, but he wouldn’t hurt me… right? He lifted his gaze from the floor and finally looked the beast right in the eye. He wasn’t all that scary looking right now. Yeah, the fangs were a bit intimidating, but it’s nothing Tarou didn’t see already. Mustering all his courage, he took a step in the direction of sharkboy. I scored first goddamnit. I need to show some assertiveness! “By the way, Hello. My name is Tarou Sasaki.” He extended his hand, out of his comfort zone, into the beast’s domain. “Please don’t hurt me.” Was the last thing he added.

22:05
    Interaction: The Mechanist The Mechanist (Nero)
    Other roomies: Rage Rage (Kuma) general ostruppen general ostruppen (Kuba)

Combat Room, 9h46

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a bit shocked with her response. But the way she put it made me think that she wasn't trying to waft me off like some fly. But in the moments before she turned her attention to me, I saw her cast a hateful glare at one of the other female students. I pondered for a bit about what might be between them, only to have that thought impeded by the other girls voice. Of course, she first goes on the defensive, saying that it was nothing that concerned me, before looking down back at her computer, asking me who I was and why I had stolen her attention.
"I'm Setsuo. Setsuo Nikuruisu. If the names to long for you just feel free to call me Setsu or Niki." I said as I smiled a bit. I had a bit of a hunch that she wasn't trying to be overtly mean, so I was hoping that my smile would help thaw the metaphorical ice between us. "Sorry if I distracted you from your work. You seemed... troubled. I guess. I dunno." I said as I gave a small shrug and sat down on the bleachers below her, turned up to face her, she natural didn't give too much attention to me as I sat down, and I didn't quite expect her to. "Mind telling me your name?" I ask her, just now realizing that if this went on any longer it'd be awkward for the both of us.

Interactions: B BlueClover

Combat Room
9h49 AM

[BORDER]

F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams

Muscle: 194 grams
[/BORDER]

Dorm Rooms 10h00

After eating a somewhat lacking meal, I decided to make my way to my dorm room. What I did not decide to do is get lost along the way. I remember the principle saying that the second floor was naturally off limits, so I knew to rule that one out, but there was still a lot of ground to cover on the first floor. After about... five or so minutes of wondering around, I finally made my way to my dorm. I opened the door, and say that I was pretty much the last one there.
"U-uh... hey. I'm not too late, right?" I said to a room filled with what looked like an Oni given human shape, except a bit more... effeminate then he would've expected, a somewhat scraggily looking boy who gave off an intimidating aura, and friendly figure with a sort of rustic charm about him. A pretty mixed bag if you ask me. Especially that Oni... guy. I assumed so anyway since he was in the male dorm. Despite all appearances anyway.

Interactoins/Mentions: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser The Prophet The Prophet

Dorm Room 10h10 PM
[BORDER]

F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)[/BORDER]
[BORDER]

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams
[/border]
[BORDER]
Muscle: 194 grams

[/BORDER]

Last edited:
Security Office -> Main Building[2nd Floor] -> Stairs[I know this isn't a place on the map but I feel the need to put it in] -> Outside the Canteen

"Ahhhh...Nothing like a cup of fresh coffee." Jia Kui calmly mumbled to himself, seated in a plastic chair in front of the many screens of the Security Room, he quietly sipped from his scalding cup and thought about this job as the hot liquid ran down his throat, "So...Should I?...Yeah. Might as well go and introduce myself to someone...And maybe nab something they wouldn't miss...Yeah." He said to no one in particular as he used the rubber coated middle mouse button to scroll through the cameras, stopping on a certain camera where a certain Home Room teacher was. 'Seems like an approachable guy' Kui thought, pulling himself up using the wooden desk, he walked towards the door and downed the rest of his boiling coffee as he opened said door, he stopped once outside and frowned. He wanted more coffee. Introductions? Coffee? Introductions eventually won and he began to walk towards the stairs, enjoying the minor click clack of his shoes upon the floor. Grabbing onto the metal inner railing, Jia Kui swiftly speed stepped down the stairs, going down 3 stairs in a second. Upon reaching the bottom, he looked around, the place was quaint, much like his home. He enjoyed it's look. He then began to scan the area for the person he decided to interact with, upon spotting the man, he silently walked towards him and the other teacher he was chatting to, upon entering hearing range, he called out, "Greetings. I'm Jia Kui, Head of Security. Been held up in the Security Office is a lonesome job so I decided to come introduce myself to someone."

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover

Dorm room 22:05

Nero was taken aback by how Tarou had approached him. First he actually answered his question, albeit just as awkawardly as Nero had asked it, and now he's introducing himself almost as if the events from earlier today had never happened.
And now before him stood his prey....erm his new roommate arm out and extended. Neros yellow haze moved to his hand, "why did he have to use the one that was bleeding..." Nero said within his own thoughts. What added salt to the wound was when he had added, "please don't hurt me." "Ok...that hurt a bit..." Nero thought once more.
Reaching forward with a rough shark skinned and taloned hand he took Tarous hand and shook it, his grip strong around him since he didn't know his own strength and he never shook anyone's hand before. "Umm hi....I'm Nero Yamato...." Nero said to boy with the shiny head. Deciding maybe now he could help dismiss everything that had happened earlier he thought up a conversation, "so umm...I don't I could hurt you if I tried, you were one of the top scoring students....and I think you did fairly well today against sensei...and...." Nero had already retreated his hand as he debated if he should apologize. Remembering the elders teachings he knew it would be the right thing to do. "I'm sorry for almost eating you today."

Interactions
Trombone Trombone

Dorm room 22:08

• Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.07.33 PM.png
    Hallway to the Canteen
    10:10pm

Vertigo was a bit confused when Tokage held up the empty gummy bear bag. He figured it was something that could totally have been done, especially with the set of characters they called teachers here, but it seemed a bit strange that the bag would be spared. He half wondered if the woman had eaten them herself and forgot but he didn't feel that was gonna be the best thing to tell someone already on the hunt.

"I mean I have some Pocky if you want."

He went to pull out a box of Matcha flavored Pocky from his front vest pocket. He flipped open the box and grabbed one to munch on before holding it out for Tokage. He hadn't even got the chance to hear her answer before they were approached by a taller man.

"Oh hey nice to meet you Kui-San, I'm Vertigo. Pocky?"

Although he didn't move much he still shifted the slightest bit to show that he was offering to share with taller man as well. After a few seconds he realized something in the way Tokage had phrased her plans that stuck out to him.

"... Ah wait Tokage-san did you already have someone in mind when you said you plan to find the thief?"

10:13pm || Hallway Outside Canteen
    B BlueClover (Tokage Braun)
    Chen Gong Chen Gong (Jia Kui)

Dorms - Kazeki's Room

Kazeki had mostly kept to himself during most of the tour, occasionally debating on joining in on interacting with other students but ultimately deciding to stay silent and take in his surroundings. As night started to arrive, the small student directed his attention to finding his dorm which surprising took him a lot longer than he had originally thought.

When he had found his dorm, it was empty. It appeared that he was the first one to arrive, which was a luxury he was thankful to have. The day had tired him out, and he welcomed the silence. Kazeki moved his stuff to a lower bunk, not even considering the top as he sorted through his things. Everything was in place it seemed, so he moved onto inspecting the items in the white bag. Nothing really caught his attention more than the paycheck, and the Almight Calendar. Kazeki's eyebrows furrowed in disgust at it, then tossed it aside without a second thought about where it landed. "Anyone could be number one with a ridiculous quirk like that." He grumbled bitterly as he set the bags at the end of the bed. They wouldn't bother him since his legs never reached that far in the first place.

It might have been rude of him, but Kazeki sincerely hoped his other roommates got lost or expelled so he wouldn't have to share a room with Quirkies. At least he wouldn't have to deal with that Dea girl-- never in his life has he ever been more thankful to be born a male. Just thinking of her idiotic attitude gave him a headache, and to think she was the second ranked student here . . . Of course she was, even an idiot with a quirk like that would be above someone with no quirk at all.
"Enough of that" He sighed quietly to himself, rubbing his fingers against his temples and closing his eyes. Now was the time to relax, not dwell over things out of his control.

Mentions: Dea ( simj26 simj26 )
Open to Interact with: Shinsuke Ichimaru ( Kolchao Kolchao (since you're the only active roommate)

* Shinsuke Ichimaru *
Captura de ecrã 2017-10-16, às 16.31.24.png
Dorms - Kazeki's/Shinsuke's Room

"It's not here?? Apologies!"

"Your room? Are you sure?!"

"This has to be it!... What?! It's full?!"

"So it's this one for sure!"

*BANG*

"YES! MY ROOM AT LAST!"

Leaving behind a trail of open doors through the corridor, Shinsuke blasted open the one that proved to indeed lead to his room. The door was open loudly, hitting the wall and bouncing back. It probably left a mark, but Shinsuke was far too excited to care.

"I thought I'd never get here! With all these other doors looking the same, anyone is bound to get lost!"

Shinsuke dragged his massive luggage inside, throwing it loudly on the floor. The impact made it open, leaking out some underwear, among other things.

"Oh how clumsy!" He says, sloppily stuffing the spilled clothes back inside. The poor boy had spent most of his day outside, and what a day it had been. He still had trouble going over the fact that he was accepted in the school, and as such, one step closer to becoming the hero he always dreamed of being. During the tour around the school, he didn't talk much, correction, he didn't have the time to talk, always looking at everything new around him like a child at the amusement park. He was tired, but ultimately unable to hide his excitment. Pumping his fists in the air multiple times, he strikes a pose.

"YES YES YES! I'M FINALLY HERE! I'll work the hardest and be the best in the room!... In the school!... IN THE WORLD!!"

With every exclamation, he striked a different pose, but only by the end of all that did he notice a figure in the bed to his left. It was awkward to say the least, he had completely failed to notice that there was someone else in the room. Luckily for him, his face was hidden by his helmet. After a long pause and a rare moment of his silence, Shinsuke fixed himself up, lifting his hand in a most rigid way, but with a lot of intensity.

"...HELLO!"

Interacting with: August August

Sumi LangTour: 10:10 AM

4d46945859c35d17c7ec66c69f0ed9f3.jpg
Sumi spent the morning lurking in the crowd. She didn't make herself stand out. All she did was do standard greetings to those who came up to her. The reason for her lack of presence? Simple. Reconnaissance. She had to figure out where everyone stood, or would likely stand, in the social hierarchy. Or, more importantly, figure out who looked interesting and fun. Throughout the morning there were several people that caught her eye causing her to make mental notes to bother them some other time. As the day went on and her observations continued that list grew longer and longer. This fact made the girl quite happy as the last thing she wanted was a stuffy school. Not that that would actually effect her, but it would make things more difficult.

The students were soon assembled for a tour of the campus, to which she paid as much attention as could be expected. Enough to know the general layout at the very least. What she did focus on was dorm assignments. Most other students seemed to be chatting away, focusing on other things. But no her! Oh no, she wanted to know precisely who she'd be living with. Surprises were only fun when she was the one doing the surprising. After figuring out who her roommates were, and after they were all dismissed, she spent the rest of the day socializing with her fellow students. Generally a fairly passive day for her, but oh well. Soon enough night had arrived and in only an hour they would have to deal with curfew.

Most of the students were making their way to their dorms to settle in and as such she followed suit. No sense in lingering around an empty courtyard. As she made her way through the dormitory her eyes caught sight of the familiar vibrant green she noticed that morning. A smile formed upon her lips as she slowed her pace. She took great effort to silence her movements as she approached the green girl. It wasn't until she was no more than a few feet behind her that she finally sprung her attack. With as much speed and grace as she could manage she threw herself forward, intending to throw her arm around the girl's shoulder with an energetic "Heya Roomie! Whatch'ya doin' out here? Ya lost?"

Female Dorms: 10:00 PM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited:

• 10h14 dorm room
    At first, my roomie seemed a bit upset at me. Fortunately though, it was just my imagination as she seemed to have grown more glee and even began petting my head. I didn't resist simply rubbed my cheeks a little with lightly closed fists with comfortable it made me feel. At that moment though, another of my roommates arrived and I quickly turned to face her, tail waggling even more. My eyes glittered for a moment with a growing grin in my mouth. I was going to jump to greet her too, but she did just claimed the top right bed and climbed to it, seeming to lie down immediately. I was confused at first, but then I remembered this was the girl who was fighting the teacher earlier!

"Oooh! Blonde-chan is it? Weird... I thought your name was something more Bea or Cea then like September and something in between... like a big name. Sorry Blonde-chan." I commented to both my roomies, taking after what my first roomie called the second. I fisted myself in the head lightly, showing my tongue by the side playfully. Then looked up the bunk bed. "I really liked your fighting today. Especially that last bit, you looked so cool! But what did you mean with all those fancy words? I couldn't understand what you were shouting about when the fight ended. Please explain it to me, Blonde-chan?"

I crawled out of -chan and grabbed on to the side of the bulk bed Blonde-chan was laying on, making puppy eyes (how appropriate) towards her. I had not even realized that I just missed the entry of a third person and Kurosawa-chan's request for me to get up, only barely managing to capture the polite tone and name of what I could only describe as "someone". Instead, my gaze and attention were fixed on the pale girl on the bunk bed. I wondered how this girl was the top 3. She was super cool so it made sense, but I really wanted to know how and what she did in the exam. It would be so fun to hear about those stories! Though now she just came and lied in bed right away. Was that also a technique to train?Maybe her quirk became stronger the longer she planted her face downward? That would explain why she looked like she was gonna fall right away... And yet she stood bravely. Indeed, I reall NEEDED to know, my tail was rapidly swinging with excitement.

"Pleaaaase, Blonde-chan? I wanna be cool like that too! Please tell me what it meant, Blonde-chan! What can I do to....oh! Maybe we can have a sparing match sometime? Can we? Can we?" I begged the girl but as I uttered those very words a sweet scent filled my nostrils. Sniffing the air with my eyes closed, I let my head follow the trail before realizing it was coming from something by the door. I opened my eyes, seeing another girl in there. My last roomie! The gears in my head turned a little and I realized this girl was the one with the name from before. She looked like a thin frail girl, except for the strong and juicy tentacles coming out of her head. "Oh, Handa-chan! Right? I didn't make a mistake like with Blonde-chan just now, did I? I wouldn't want to upset a new friend...oh, we can be friends, right? I really want. You are really pretty and you smell delicious! You remind me of sushi. I love sushi, but people always tell me I eat it too fast. Just devouring it in one gulp. But it's so yummy, of course I would devour the seafood!"

10h20 dorm room

Trombone Trombone BriiAngelic BriiAngelic simj26 simj26

I fisted myself in the head lightly, showing my tongue by the side playfully.
    wkk1.jpg

Just cause I'm not sure if it was clear from the description

• 10h18 canteen
    Gulped out a bunch fo stew from the chuckle I tried to contain after the image of Chameleon in an old-woman's outfit taking holding a young child in his arms popped into my head. The bearded, muscular and tattooed man wrapped in some cozy cotton clothes and a skirt, covered with an apron over them and a pair of old glasses stringed to their ears, covering the tender eyes that stared down with care and warmth at the child they gently were rocking to sleep. While I cleaned up the mess with my napkin, promising myself to have a look at the inside of the armor later, I let him continue to answer my questions. It seemed Chameleon was reluntant to follow with the principal's overall instructions for the course, as only a small fraction of his first class was gonna be theory. I laughed a little and gently patted my friend's back.

"Oh! That's actually better than I expected, Chameleon. I thought you might take the whole first class to train them like a drill sergeant. Personally, I will be pretty much be doing the opposite of you will. These kids need to be taught safety proceedures, even more so considering they are still confused about the school rules. Did you know I caught some sneaking into the opposite gender dorms today? It's the first day, what would they even do in there? And there was this trio trying to show-off their quirks during the tour of the school... Kids these days and rules, they just don't together. Like a broken puzzle. Did we break the puzzle though? Are we the ones who in the pressures of old society who can't transition into the new and thus reists, are we responsible for the problems in counter-culture created by..." I took a deep breath, then stopped. "Anyway, try not to make the toys on the first day, ok? These kids never did have any training before and the last thing we want is bad press over parent complaints. Speaking of which, do you remember when the meeting was occurring. You know that parent-teacher meeting? I can't really remember. On the other hand, if you ever need assistance with the classes , let me know."

I gave him a thumbs up, with the thumb inclined towards myself.

"I am the support guy around here, after all."

10h22

Katja
school 10 am
Planes, buses, and cars Katja was sick of them she had spent what felt like weeks on them to get to this specific school all the while having to explain god knows how many times she could not talk to every idiot who asked. After awhile she wished she could deck as few of the people that asked, but she had managed to somehow no explode and likely land herself in a jail cell for a night or whatever punishment they had for starting a brawl in this country. Well that was all in the past things would hopefully progress better she just had to get to her room and then tomorrow they she would hopefully only have to explain once that she didn't talk. Still despite her less than stellar mood Katja couldn't help but be impressed with the school and its collection of heroes in training, they had so many different kinds of powers and that was just from those that had physical differences and not counting those that looked normal. Well even mutation was normal these days so everyone looked normal she guessed. there had been some exhibition match between some students and a teacher but that really hadn't interested Katja she would no doubt either never hear of it if they lost or never hear the end of it if they won, thus while that had been going on she had been playing on her phone showing anyone else that came by away by pretending she was using for communication instead of her disinterest. Then came the tour through the facilities which were kind of what one woudl expect if you wanted to merge a private academy with a military boot camp for those with super powers, yeah it was great but there was nothing world changing about it, except that they could pay for all the repairs that would be needed should places get damaged.

dorm rooms 10:00 pm.

Katja walked through the hall looking at the room numbers while looking to a small note that told her which was hers. Looking ahead she saw two girls around where she assumed her room would be given the numbering order. One seemed to be green, bright green like a kids idea of how to color a frog and the other had a head of bright red hair and seemed like the more energetic of the two. Katja didn't know which was better the energetic types or the strict types, well those that were strict would likely call her out for her endless screw ups when it came to living in a culture that was more or less brand new to her. Still they might try to bug her meaning she needed to explain again about her inability to talk, well she had to do it no matter what.

Katja just had to deal with it and power through all of this so she could lay down and relax. Still the two were blocking the door meaning she couldn't just by pass them and head in. She would have to tell them to move but again she could not speak but she had ways around this. She fumbled around and soon found her small dry erase board and quickly wrote down her message. When her message was done she walked up to the two girls to wait for their hug fest to end.

Random shonen flashback
sometime a little over two weeks ago

Katja was in the group of people taking the exam and not really standing out, the rules for the exam and how it would be conducted meant she basically could not fight at all. She could only use her quirk 5 times and even then she would only be useful once during the exam. thus she had planned to do something that others likely had figured out already she would go out get a few of the dummies and avoid fighting at all costs when a hero appeared she took off. It likely didn't reflect well on her in the heroes eyes but well she knew she couldn't even slow one down for a moment so running was her best option. Thus she mostly stuck to the shadows and avoided any sounds of conflict not standing out in the least. Thus with this cowardly strategy she had barely managed to make the cut likely because of pure luck.

Xel Xel Randomfella Randomfella

Last edited:
Dea November

Sarcasm was the lowest form of wit. That was what her father had taught her. Her mother had immediately followed up by echoing his words in a most sarcastic tone. Whether she had meant to demonstrate the point, chide Deus about his teachings, or both, Dea was not quite sure. She, however, elected to pretend to not have heard the expression of lowest wit being muttered from the ground floor. What she couldn’t ignore however, was the voice of the other girl in the room, the one who had been doing the licking earlier. It still sent chills down her spine. She would never have anyone’s tongue on her. The thought of the saliva made her blood curdle in her veins. Nonetheless, she supposed it was only polite that she sat up to hear the girl out. She studied the other girl’s features as she spoke. Silver hair, large, puppy dog eyes, and simply exuding energy that could rival the sun itself. It was infectious. She found the corners of her lips rise a little as the girl made an adorable attempt to rouse her spirits. ‘Cool’? She almost scoffed, if it wasn't for the girl’s genuine tone. How she was still seen as cool in anyone’s eyes was a mystery for the ages.

Mmm.” It was simply a sound she made to make sure the girl knew she heard her. She did not mean much by it but that she acknowledged her words. “A sparring match? Now, why would you wish that of someone such as I? I doubt I could have--” she sighed. There was no way she could deny such a request. She predicted that the girl would be incessant with her insistence if she refused. Besides, she needed to be better. Dea November had been defeated this once, but she could always take back what she deserved. But for her to reach that stage, she had to slowly climb back up once more, step by step, rung by rung. And perhaps, her journey began here, with her roommates, especially this canine companion. She let the girl address the newcomer to the room, whose visage was conveniently hidden from where she was seated. It wasn’t until the politer of the two girls besides her and the newcomer called her ‘Handa-chan’ that Dea finally crawled over to the side of the bed to peer over. It was indeed the tentacle-haired girl from this morning.

What we have here, Ms. Handa, is a chance of proportions that most of man would have yet to behold. Or so I would presume, at any rate. How opportune, indeed. My dear,” she turned now to the dog-eared lass, patted one of her hands, “please hold off on eating Ms. Handa. I still have much to talk to her about. But first, I must say, I am not ‘cool’, as you would put it. Far from it. Not after a crushing defeat like the one I suffered, and a display post-combat that I offered. Nevertheless,” she smiled brightly, “I am willing to spar with you. Whether you can be ‘cool’ is entirely on your part. I, myself, am simply searching for self-ame-- I mean, I’m just trying to be better. And for that, it would be a pleasure to spar with you.”

She did not wait for the girl to leave her bed. Instead, she swung her legs over the edge, and pushed herself off, landing neatly on the floor with both her feet, almost like a cat.

Perhaps, we can continue our conversation from where we left off, Ms. Handa. I’ve done a fair amount of rumination on the matter, and I can but only answer as simply as I can.” She brushed her hair away behind her shoulders with a flourish, an act possibly lost to Handa, now that she thought about it. She sheepishly let her hand fall back to her side, but when she spoke, it was one of level clarity. “I was overwhelmed by emotions, for I am but human. But far from that, she was condescending. Perhaps Mr. Makato had not been able to convey to you Ms. Barun’s cruel rictus of a smile when she lorded over us her identity. Heroes number amongst thousands, perhaps millions, today, but what I saw on the field was no Hero. It was of a manchild looking to find peace with herself by tormenting the weaker. She is a person of actions born ab irato. She seeks to achieve absolutum dominium, and I will not be convinced otherwise to the day she will act otherwise. My mother has once said that one’s intentions can be perceived through the way they fight, and all I have perceived in Ms. Barun was unadulterated hatred. I cannot stand for such an ideal.” She maintained the same levelness she had started off with, as if she were simply issuing her thoughts on the matter. She would not let her emotions grasp her so as it did in the arena again. She drew in a deep breath, then sighed. “If you were to critique my behaviour, or even go as far as to deny my beliefs, I would not fault you. Nevertheless, allow me to introduce myself again. You will forgive my behaviour prior. The day has been tiring, and I was but burdened by my own thoughts.” She offered those words mostly to the two girls.

Her hand brushed down her skirt, and she bowed slightly, and suddenly, the warmth she exuded returned to her, as she raised her head high once more, her voice crisp and clear. “I am Dea November, scion of the November family. Though if you insist on calling me Blonde-chan, I cannot deny you the opportunity. It may not be mutual, but it is an honor on my part to work alongside all of you.” She extended a hand, not to Handa, but to the two other girls in the room. “Let us all strive for what we believe in, together.

Trombone Trombone BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Idea Idea

a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Female Dorms: 2201
Walking down the corridor, Aruka looked from room to room, back to the note in her hand. These numbers seemed to be leading to the correct one, so at least she had that going for her. One number off, surely the next door was the correct one. She couldn't even hear someone approaching, the surprisingly strange feeling of another's hand landing upon Aruka's shoulder, a voice following at the same time. The feeling, while somewhat dampened by the thin clothing separating their skin, was enough to make the girl jolt up in shock like a cat in headlights. A split second after the intrusion, Aruka threw herself forward in a manner that was by no means gracefully, almost falling over her own steps as she turned around, hands pulled back, yet palms open as if expressing for the stranger to stay back. The seemingly overreaction of an expression on her face was one of surprise, and some fear, as if the girl before her would break Aruka from a simple touch.

"Please... Don't do that." She spoke up, her breath clearly short from the sudden reaction, before dropping her hands to her knees in an attempt to calm herself, looking toward the redhead all the while. She only hoped the brief interaction hadn't caused the girl to notice the feeling that generally came with a small touch, Aruka had clearly picked the wrong day to not be wearing sleeves. "Wait, did she say roomie?" Aruka thought to herself, reminiscing over the far too friendly girl's words. "Oh no..."
She couldn't help notice another moving behind the redhead, as if she wanted something, perhaps she simply wanted them out of the way? "I was." Aruka stated in response to the redhead, finally regaining herself, before standing up straight, placing her hands by her sides. She then glanced toward the door, looking toward the number. "But not anymore, I suppose." She continued, her light tone now more calm and neutral, yet not exactly friendly, moving her gaze back over toward the redhead, with a shrug of her shoulders, it was probably best to keep an eye on her anyway.

However, the girl behind the redhead remained. Aruka, not able to simply ignore the wordless girl, who she assumed to simply be too rude to ask them to excuse her, raised an eyebrow toward the white haired student. "You want something?" She asked in a somewhat impatient tone, moving her gaze down toward the board in the girl's hand for a short moment, before looking back toward the two girls in-front of her.

Xel Xel Karcen Karcen

Sumi LangTour: 10:10 AM

"Whoa, whoawhoa!" Sumi recoiled back and threw her hands up as if she had a dozen police officers pointing their weapons at her. She stared at the green-skinned beauty with a confused, sheepish smile on her lips. "Didn't mean to scare ya. It ain't like I bite ya'know." She allowed her arms to drop to her side as she shifted her weight. The confusion abated as she looked over her roommate. "I've known people who didn't like being touched but damn you take it to a new level." Her words were mixed with a small laugh accompanied by a small shrug and shake of the head. "Ah well, we all have our foibles right?"

As things calmed down her suspicions were confirmed. Although the 'was' part did amuse her. But hey, as long as she realized she was standing outside their room it was all good. Despite seeming to acknowledge the green girl's dislike for being touched Sumi took a step forward, closing the gap that had been brought between them. As she moved she held her right hand out, her confused smile now fully replaced with her usual energetic one. "Either way I'm Sumi, your new roommate. So skittish as you might be, we should get along."

She noticed that her roomie's attention wasn't fully on her anymore. It seemed like the other girl was looking right past her causing her to turn slightly and look over her shoulder as her new companion directed a question at the third party. While Aruka didn't seem to recognize the girl, she did. As such she moved her outstretched hand to wave away dismissively at Aruka. "Don't be rude, Midori-chan. That's one of our roommates. You should try to get along with her, too." She turned her focus back to the silver-haired girl and brought her left hand to rub the back of her head while offering the girl an apologetic smile. "Don't mind her, she's just in her rebellious phase is all."

With that said she allowed her arm to drop back to her side and took several steps forward. Without hesitation she placed both her hands on either of the girl's shoulders, beaming happily at the taller girl. "So, Gin-chan, I'm Sumi and this is Midori" She briefly took her right hand from the girl's shoulder to direct towards her green-skinned companion before quickly placing it back upon Katja's shoulder. "And we're officially your roommates. Let's get along, alright?"

Female Dorms: 10:02 PM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Karcen Karcen

Katja
Female dorms 10:03 pm
Katja didn't really want to judge the others based on first impressions but she felt that she woudl likely get along with Midori more than Sumi given it was hard to respond to the energetic kinds when you had to write out your words. Still what sumi said actually made Katja know she needed to re write what she had originally wanted to tell the two which was that the room was hers and she wanted in, and that she was now confused as she didn't remember meeting the two. Likely there was a list and pictures or something maybe Katja was just plain confused about this and her confusion showed. She was now racking her mind with when they had met, they might have and Katja being likely not all there even now might had just forgotten. It was likely some list she had missed as Katja would have told them to drop most of the whole name thing, so well whatever.

Katja wiggled away from Sumi not because she feared being touched or anything but simply having your shoulders held and having someone close made it hard to hold something out. She quickly brought the white board up but turned it around erasing the previous message and quickly writing a new one. It was clear these two were he roommates and they would soon go in so she no longer needed them to move, for now introductions were in order.

When she was done writing she held up her board for the other two to read. " Call me Katja, i am not used to the way it is done here and i am mute" she had written the last bit was something of a lie but really she could talk but that activated her quirk so she simply couldn't afford to talk and cause damage.

Toujou banner.png

PSA Dorms

Toujou waited a couple of minutes for the first roommate to arrive. When they entered the room he was surprised at the fact that one of the top three was one of his roommates. When he extended his greetings Tou had finally noticed he was wearing a girl's uniform. Even his mannerisms were similar to that of one, but the fact he was in the boys dorm and the exhausted look on their face when they walked into the room before noticing Tou clearly indicated to him he was a boy. Asides from that Tou nervously stuck out his hand towards his new roommate. "H-Hi! M-My name's Toujou M-Makoto, it's nice to meet you I-Itami-san!" Tou said getting off the bed, bowing to him and sticking out his hand while showing off his nervous personality.

About the same time as Toujou extended his greetings another person appeared and gave off a sorta similar aura as Tou had. "N-No, if you have the right room you s-should be alright." Tou said after the boy gave his question.

10:12 PM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leovonis Leovonis ( The Prophet The Prophet )

a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Female Dorms: 2202-2204
Aruka sighed slightly as Sumi closed the gap she had just created, who was now placing a hand toward her. Sure, it was easier to get along, but this girl didn't seem to have the slightest idea what personal space was. Aruka opened her right palm, as if to signal refusal to the girl. "I don't shake, nothing personal." She stated in a calm tone, and a slight frown. It seemed that by now the redhead, who for some reason acted like she knew the both of them somewhat well, had noticed the girl standing behind her. "Wait, had she been watching us?" Aruka could only wonder what Sumi had been up to for the rest of the day, not doubting the enthusiasm of her supposed roommate.

As Sumi began to half-lecture her, Aruka could only look toward her in some confusion. "Midori... Chan...?" What on earth was this girl rambling about? It made sense that this silent girl was to be their roommate, wait, what was that about a rebellious phase? Finally it dawned on her, far later than she would have liked to admit, Sumi was mocking her. A small grumble escaped Aruka as she shut her eyes, placing her palm over her now scrunched up face in some frustration. Her frustration, however, was cut off by the familiar feeling of Sumi's hand upon her shoulder.

"What did I just say!?" The shorter girl snarled with agitation, attempting to slap the hand off of her, moving the palm from her face and looking up toward the redhead, moving back once more to increase the gap between them. "Shit..." She thought to herself as their skin touched, well, sometimes it couldn't be avoided, but with a big mouth like Sumi's it wasn't exactly the kind of thing Aruka wanted. "Jus - Just keep your hands to yourself, and it's Datsukaeru-san to you." She stated crossing her arms, her voice one of agitation, and yet, some clear worry filled it, as if regretting her previous action.

Afterwards, she looked toward the other girl, who Sumi had named Gin-chan, likely another stupid nickname the redhead had just created on the spot. This Gin-chan was now holding the board, writing upon it, causing Aruka to slant her eyes toward it in order to get a better look, slightly bending toward it with her arms still across her chest. "Katja... i am... Wait, what? Mute?" Aruka's eyes opened with surprise, the girl couldn't talk, at all? Some thoughts ran through her head, such as how was a girl meant to be a hero if she couldn't talk to others, such as other heros, citizens, or even villains? Aruka's eyes dropped slightly as she realised how she had reacted to her, instantly assuming she was being rude rather than examining the possibilities. "Oh... Sorry..." Aruka stated toward Katja in a now more saddened tone, and though it wasn't her intention to do so, she was apologising both for her own reaction, and simply because of the poor girls ailment. Aruka then looked toward her key, preparing to open the door to the room. While she hadn't exactly been yelling, she didn't want to get a bad rep from some of the other students.

Xel Xel Karcen Karcen

Sumi LangFemale Dorms: 10:03 PM

Sumi released her grip on Gin and took a step back. Unlike Midori it seemed like Gin didn't pull away because she was anti-social, more that she wanted to write something on that board of hers. Looking back at Midori she gave a small smile. Even a simple handshake was rejected. Obviously she'd have to bring Midori-chan out of her bubble and show her that a little skinship never hurt anyone.

The hand she placed upon the girl's shoulder was quickly rebuffed with a shout. The act caused Sumi to recoil and clutch her hand as she let out her own yelp. Just the briefest of contact sent needles of pain shooting through her hand and up her arm. "Oweoweoweowe!" She repeatedly frantically as she hopped up and down on the spot. However, her cries of pain were mixed with a forced laugh as she hissed in ragged breaths between clenched teeth. "Goddamn that hurts!"

The pain slowly began to subside and, while her breathing slowed, she still clutched her hand tightly. She looked back at Midori, a pained smile on her lips as she spoke. "You have one nasty slap. Is that your quirk?" She finally released her hand, waving it in the air as if she had merely burned it. The pain was still quite substantial, but she wasn't going to let the full extent of that show. "Datsukaeru, huh?" She repeated the name as she mulled it over. "Datsukaeru.... Datsu...Kaeru... Kae-chan it is." She gave a solid nod before turning her attention back to the little board she had neglected. "And let's see.... Mhm... I understand." She mumbled to herself as she read the message that had been written. She had never dealt with a mute person before. That obviously meant she'd have to keep an eye out for that board.

"Well, Katchin, don't worry about it. Little reading never hurt anyone." She walked forward before turning to face Aruka, positioning herself right beside Kat and threw her arm over the girl's shoulder, much as she had done with Aruka earlier. "If ya ever need something just ask. I've been told I'm a very helpful person!" She brought her fist to thud against her chest triumphantly only to wince and let out a little 'Owe!' as the impact reignited the pain. She figured she'd let the girl write whatever response she wanted and opted to focus her attention back on Kae. "So, Kae-chan, is that sting of yours the reason you don't like being touched?"

Female Dorms: 10:05 PM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Karcen Karcen

* Shinsuke Ichimaru *
View attachment 364202
Dorms - Room

"Oh?..."
Shinsuke hadn't noticed the entrance of Orion in the room, feeling another wave of embarrassment flush him away yet again. Nevertheless, he was just as excited, and quickly got over it. New people usually meant new friends, and Shinsuke was planning on making plenty. It seems in the process that he forgot about the boy he was greeting first. Having a one track mind does that to you

"YO!!" He says, turning to the new boy on top of the bunk. Shinsuke dramatically extends his hand to him, wearing his best face (although most couldn't tell).

"I can guess you're our new roommate, am I right?!" He asks, somewhat rethorically. "YES!! The name's Shinsuke. NICE TO MEET YA!" He sparkles with enthusiasm.

Interacting with; August August superrsalt superrsalt

Katja
girls dorms 10:06
Katja was used tot he whole sorry and some pity thing it was just how people reacted and well she had learned to not get hung up on it, they would learn that not being able to talk didn't mean she needed help she was here after all. Sumi it seemed didn't care to much and just tried to make sure she could be contacted it was a good reaction not treating her to different but still ball of energy was still a thing. this was all in all not to bad the girls seemed livable not to bad not impossibly perfect it all balanced out. the biggest downside was the nicknames she had given her name and asked to be called it not a nickname, maybe the others felt it might be rude or something most people used last names and she was asking to use her first with no addition.

Katja turned her board again and erased what she had previously written to write a new message, or rather two one for Sumi and one for he girl with the really long name she really didn't want to have to write out over and over. She soon finished and turned it around again for the two to read. She realized after the fact that she had left out any honorifics for the two girls, she was still forgetting such basic things, people either found this rude or realized she was foreign.

" Two things first Sumi just Katja please no need for nicknames or anything, second Datsukaeru can i just call you midori or something shorter?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back