• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

• SHIMIZU, LIÁN
    xD0cUl0.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    9:38 A.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - OUTSIDE​

After successfully pulling Duriander out of his seat, Lián began to lead him out of the room, a bit unsure where to go. But God was it great to get moving again. She finally lets go of the boy and looks around the vicinity, spotting a few of the students who were meandering as well. One of them she remembers as one of the top three students, the others being uninteresting extras. Letting out a small tch, she crosses her arms and turns to her new companion, brow raised in question. "Well, besides just walking around, I suppose there isn't much to do before we have to go back." She says.

"So, what do you do?" Quickly, she corrects herself, "your quirk, I mean." Lián takes a step back to fully take in Duriander's appearance, now noticing the lack of permanent mutations on him. In fact, she just now noticed the slight height difference between the two (almost unnoticeable, but anything for Lián to make fun and take advantage of) in which she was just a little taller. "Is it some crazy shit like messing up other people's dreams or memories?" She asks, a little intrigued now. If this new "friend" of hers had anything like that, she'd be much more elated about having him at her side 24/7. 'Wait, is a quirk like that even possible? It is a huge world, after all, so maybe..'

However, at the thought of his quirk being better and more interesting than hers, the usual feeling of having to one-up others began to emerge. Once more, she adds onto her statement. "Of course, that'd be stupid as hell. There's not much practical use in the hero profession for something like that." Lián gesticulates frantically as she speaks.

9:42 A.M.​

Interactions: Dolches Dolches
    Mentions: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Xel Xel

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
Outside: 9:38 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
She was happy to see that her and Kuro were on the same wavelength. Neither of them seemed to mind dropping the honorifics. She turned her focus back to Kuro as the other girl examined her sketchbook and figured out where they had to go. "That's a handy talent." Her tone wasn't one of impressed awe, it was as if she was just stating a matter of fact. Because, as far as she was concerned, it was. Had it not been for Kuro sketching the school they would have wandered around aimlessly. Now they get to wander around with distinct purpose. However, her attention was pulled back to Itami as her name slipped from the other girl's mouth. The fact that she and Kuro were fine simply being called by their names made Itami's addition to hers stand out. As if to really dig it in there and twist she noticed no such addition was made to Kuro's name. This could not stand. As such she was quick to interject, raising her finger pointedly at Itami. "Toki. Just Toki. If Kuro's fine being just Kuro then I'm fine being just Toki."

She gave Itami a simple nod before letting the girl continue on, quickly falling in line to follow after Kuro's directions. Of course she almost immediately regretted letting the girl carry on as the conversation immediately went back to hero stuff. The school, the fight. Her expression noticeably fell at the mention of these things with an almost impossibly quiet sigh escaping. Best to just get this sort of thing out of the way she supposed. It's unrealistic to expect to avoid it completely while at a hero school after all. Of course Itami did raise some good points. The school itself wasn't as fancy as you'd expect. But the girl clearly didn't understand the teaching style employed given the gripes with the fight. Not knowing any other form of training she simply looked off to the side as the girl griped on. "I don't know, seemed pretty normal to me. Beat you down, show you where you stand and then build you back up." She spoke matter-of-factly as she looked off to the sights. It wasn't conjecture or theory crafting with her, it was just her own personal experiences.

The mention of helping beat up a teacher brought her focus squarely back onto Itami, her melancholic expression softening somewhat. Even as a joke she wasn't expecting the girl to suggest something like that. It brought a small smile to her face. She gave a small shake of her head at the mention of their quirks. "I don't mind talking about my quirk. Not like I gain anything from hiding it. But showing it... My quirk isn't really the type of thing I can just show you." She glanced around the campus grounds, seeing other students going about their own things. "At least not here. My quirk allows me to create shields to protect myself and fight with but they come from my own body so.... I either take off my clothes right here in the courtyard or I shred them and have to buy new ones." She locked her eyes firmly on Itami's, a small innocent smile on her lips. "You're not the type to push a girl to strip in the school courtyard, are you?" Toki didn't even bother waiting for Itami to respond to her little jab as she looked over at Kuro. "What about you, Kuro? Can you show your quirk or do we both have to get naked?"

Last edited:
School Grounds - Infirmary
9:39 AM

Toujou kept walked besides Octavia as she responded to him. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to be blind for your whole life, the world must seem sort of bland without knowing what your seeing in front of you. He let her talk about the colors of things, even though she was generally wrong about a few things but Tou didn't think it necessarily mattered instead opting to keep put of it. When she mentioned his old friend he skipped a step and looked at her after Octavia asked him. "O-oh..... Yeah I don't mind a little. Basically me and him had known each other since elementary, we lost touch in third grade but he moved into my middle school when we were in seventh grade. For about two years I had someone to talk to, although he joined a few clubs and we didn't have much time to talk but had the memories. He told me he applied at UA and that I should go along, but I'm not good enough for UA so I came here. I heard he got in, so I hope he does well......." Oddly, reminiscing about his old friend calmed him down and made him speak in a more relaxed tone. Toujou smiled a bit as well remembering the times he had spent when he was little.

He looked over at Octavia as she explained the difficulties of her quirk. He responded in full, as they were approaching the infirmary. "Well I can use more tails, seven actually. Although the more I use the less control I have and the more it hurts my back. I can comfortably use three, and for am hour four. When I use five or six though it hurt instantly and when I was little.......... Well let's just say that I've never been able to use full strength." His tone and manner of speaking kept as before, albeit you could hear some embarrassment in his voice. That all shattered as she mentioned what he said to the large boy earlier, apparently hearing him. "I-I-I-I mean I didn't mean it like t-that! I j-just thought that you d-didn't want to be b-bothered by him anymore a-and that's what c-came out of my mouth f-first." He said returned to his normal shaky and completely nervous tone and speaking. When that happened he hadn't realized that they had arrived at the infirmary.

9:45 AM

Trombone Trombone

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.37.34 PM.png

Outside
9:43am

Kaoru felt her already inflated confidence bubble a little more with every minute she was loving this day. She gladly took the lead and spun as she passed them deciding to walk backwards to continue the conversation with ease. She knew better than to think Toki was complimenting her with the matter-of-fact tone it came in. Without noticing she let out a snicker as Toki got passionate over her name of all things. 'Geez Megane's got some spunk'
"I mean it's not upscale but hell it's still better than the neighborhood I'm from. That was a building in true need of repair. Pretty sure that everything was chipping there. So until proven otherwise I don't mind it here." Even as she complained about her old neighborhood she felt her a warmth that she always associated with it letting her grin turn into a true smile. She'd realized she was starting to compare the two far to much in her head and changed the subject. After all with too much comparison and you don't get a real picture of either in her opinion.
"Anyways that just means we get the chance to own it. No one bats an eye at someone good coming from UA, but a rising star from a school so outta orbit? People gotta take notice. That's how I'm gonna enter the realm of support backing a rising star, and I'm gonna take them with me on my way to the top."
Honestly even knowing that she got only one above dead average Kaoru refused to let go of her confidence. So what if she got lumped in the middle? That just meant that she got to start under the radar and make a long dash to first. As soon as she could figure out why she did so average anyways. She had to make a name for herself after all and that meant standing out, hopefully in a good way but anything was better than average.

"Seemed to me she was showing her teaching style there I'm not afraid to beat you into the ground is the type of teacher some people need. Those people are usually insane and I sure hope I don't get her, but hey to each their own. At least she gave her class a common enemy."
While originally Kaoru approached the two because they seem like they'd be the least resistant to her butting in she was actually pleasantly surprised to see that they were also entertaining to talk with. Once Itami brought up teaming up to take the teacher down she put some real thought into it. It was nowhere near possible now but if they kept that as a goal on the back burner...
"Hey ask me again about that in a year okay. It'll be a good marker for progress. We won't win now she probably already knows our limits from the exam or at the very least our applications."
Kaoru genuinely didn't know how to respond when Toki asked about striping. For a moment her grin dropped before she brought it back up looking a little confused. "Ummm no? I don't need to be naked. Actually that'd be really annoying with mine since it relies on energy. Any energy lost even the amount used for thermal regulation is wasted energy."
Without thinking of the possible consequences she moved her hand towards the floor. In less than a minute after she pushed out her energy, her tiny "Shadow" emerged at it's usual height of one and a half feet. "I give energy and create this little guy. I can control him like a set of extra limbs and his strength is dependent on both my own strength as a base and upped by how much I give him when I summon him. Right now I gave him ten percent so he's about my strength right now. Oh but if I put in more energy it takes longer to appear."

Outside || 9:50 || Energy: 85%

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Shiri Itami) Xel Xel (Tokihana Ellion)

Last edited:
Combat room 9:32
Neros piercing predator gaze followed Tarou for some time as he watched him move from out in the open to being in between the teachers. One way to hide from him but Neros nose never lied. His senses were slowly getting more enhanced, he could feel the stressed impulses Tarous heart gave off, albeit very faint Neros electro reception wasn't as developed as his fathers.
The boy shook his head, "what am I thinking?!" He scolded himself. He was having alpha predator thoughts, he had to get out. Though at that moment it didn't help. Their eyes met, for a split second Nero could see what Tarous eyes were saying. He knew, the whole time he knew he was staring at him. "He probably thinks I'm a freak..." Nero said as he frantically tore his gaze from him and looked for the nearest exit. There it was. Deciding it was now or never he got up and quickly walked from his seat to the door, if he could get outside into the fresh air and out of he enclosed room he should hopefully no longer be able to smell Tarou's blood.

Outside 9:35
Trombone Trombone

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.07.33 PM.png

Infirmary

9:40am

Although Vertigo had originally found it entertaining when he saw the kiddo pass out in the middle of her tantrum now he was beginning to be concerned at this point. She'd been out for awhile and he didn't even know if this was normal for the girl. While he had complete trust in Flora's ability, partially because he didn't particularly have any of his own in this area, he wanted to make sure she was gonna be fine as well as be able to wake up before the tour began. He thought about just calling out her name for a bit but didn't on the off chance that'd annoy her. At the very least she deserved the chance to wake up peacefully.

He still had yet to really plan out the first day, though he'd made a sort of schedule for the first week. He assumed many would automatically write Homeroom off as a time to goof off but as a teacher he still had to pretend. He continued doing so until he heard the slight sound of a just audible voice. He got up and opened the door still in his usual slightly hunched posture moving to the side to let them in as he spoke.
"Here to see November-Chan I assume?"

9:46am
simj26 simj26 (Dea November) Trombone Trombone (Octavia Handa) Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Toujou Makato)​

Last edited:
Duriander Tragiasa
Some bitches' bitch pt 2.
Pg. 32 of the CS.
Present Day
Peace Sign Academia
9:42
Outdoors
"Tch. Well, besides just walking around, I suppose there isn't much to do before we have to go back." Lián said after she let go of Duriander's arm. "So, what do you do?" She asked him.

"What?" Duriander asked before Lián corrected herself.
"Your quirk, I mean. Is it some crazy shit like messing up other people's dreams or memories? Of course, that'd be stupid as hell. There's not much practical use in the hero profession for something like that." She said while moving her hands, coming close to accidentally hitting Duriander once.
"Oh. Well, my quirk isn't really that special. It just increases the amount of adrenaline my body produces. It's sometimes annoying when it activates on it's own, like when the big gu-" Duriander said before cutting himself off as he realized that Lián would probably become even worse if she knew how scared he was during the conversation, so he did his best to try and save himself. "Nevermind." He said, with a calm smile on his face. "Anyways, what about you, Lián-sama? You seem pretty strong, so your quirk must match you, right?" He asked. 'Finally, I'll be able to find out if she's actually that strong.' Duriander thought. 'Wait, will she think I said that last part sarcastically? Oh no.'
Ending Stuff9:44
PSA Outdoors

Interactions yuckeroni yuckeroni 's Lián​

Last edited:

• SHIMIZU, LIÁN
    xD0cUl0.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    9:44 A.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - OUTSIDE​

Lián rakes through her mind about the usage of adrenaline in the body. She knew it had something to do with the fight-or-flight response, but that was the extent of her knowledge. Nevertheless, she was thankful that his quirk really wasn't special, like he said. With a brow raised in question at the dismissal of his own sentence, she shifts her feet to adjust her standing position. "Right..." The girl didn't want to talk about whatever he was going to say, the main reason being that it just did not concern her or interest her in any way.

However, the compliment from Duriander was not something she would have expected, but it did her ego wonders. Her? Strong? Hell fucking yeah. Letting out a short laugh, she walks to his right side and wraps her left arm around his shoulder, grinning. "Well, Tragi-san, I'm glad you asked." Raising her right foot, and using her free hand, she points to the limb before dramatically announcing her quirk to him. "I can shoot steam out of the pores and soles of my feet. It's pretty damn neat if I do say so myself.

"It's a shame that the dumbasses that scored the exams don't see it like you and I do. I'm strong as hell, but I didn't even reach top three! I know for a fact I've been cheated out of the top spot, I have way more potential than those other jackasses." She hadn't noticed that her grip on Duriander had gotten tighter, but she pressed on. "In fact, it probably has something do with money. One of those bitches looked rich, so they probably bought their way to the top!" Lián rips her arm away from Duriander in her flit of sudden anger and points at him. "What's your rank, hm?"

9:48 A.M.​

Interactions: Dolches Dolches

Combat Room
9:29

The paper I had extended to my fellow classmate; Suimma Mizuki as he revealed a moment ago, was rejected with no clear sense of remorse and or pity. It slipped from my now unresponsive fingers, floating lamely in the air before finally settling down atop of my book-bag under the theater seat. Dejected, I clenched my hand into a ball, and sat it on my lap.....my teachers......my parents.....students.....even random bystanders I've never met before have complemented my assumed courtesy and politeness........yet here I sit......having made fun of this tremendously pleasant kid and forced him to do the tedious task of evaluated essay questions on the first official day of school...........

"Hello sir..." I bowed, gingerly shaking Mizuki-san outstretched hand before quickly scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment......

"Good day Mizuki-san, I wish for you to address me as Daisuke Hashimoto.....and at this current moment I'm feeling like world's largest bell-end.....I seriously apologize for my rude and......
admittedly odd actions. I'm not very kind to people I perceive as rude.....as you most likely have figured out. Although I jumped the gun in determining what your demeanor would be......Perhaps I'm still frustrated over my lackluster exam performance....."

I shook my head vigorously, sitting straight in strict contrast to my slouched and overtly lax appearance before.

"Putting that incident behind us......how has your day gone up to now? Minus my earlier stupidity..."

End Time
9:32

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Ryotai Takahoma| 9:48 a.m. | Outside P.S.A. on Grounds |
lMJoqq9.jpg

"So you're a living Geyser? That's convienent..-I've always wanted to catch a picture of one bursting." Abruptly sliding his way into the conversation, it was apparent Ryo had been eavesdropping for a good bit, going on as he took a stance against a nearby wall. "Even for someone who's as full of hot air as you apparently are, I'd think you at least take a second to contemplate on how the rankings were chosen. They're irrelevant now, so why should they be a concern?" Was it not obvious? The rankings were set to make certain people strive for a better one, and give others a wakeup call for once they were passed.

Being upset, and vocal about didn't do anything.
As the rankings of now would most definitely be drastically different in the future. And that would mean Ryo would be in his rightful place..

The top.

Anyways back to earth. With a shift in his posture, it was apparent that the boy was one of physicality, as the brace he wore on his leg didn't hide the bruises one could see on his face. Paired with a small patch of scales placed below his earlobe, a deep grey in color, almost real in appearance.. "I do hope you can back up what you say about your potential..-Because as far as I'm concerned, you're nothing more than boiling pot on the stovetop..-" The boy would pause for a moment, flashing a toothy grin to display a set of teeth that were most definitely not just for show. This mixed with a strange switch of his pupils to that of a reptile could make anyone jump simply from confusion.'Nice rhyme mind..-Ooh, on fire today are we?' Sliding his hand under his chin, Ryo would speak in the tone of a man who would sound stereotypically 'wise', squinting to add in another cliché of older men having vision problems.. "I do say..-Being able to expel steam from the pores of one's feet is quite the ability..-Though I doubt there's much one can do to improve upon that.. Adding emphasis to 'improve', Ryo was simply trying to get under the skin of someone who might put up an interesting argument.

Hopefully, this was the case with this chick.

| 9:52 | Outside on P.S.A. grounds. |Mentions

Last edited:
Bunny Carstaires
Outside - 9:45
2C08B717-9C95-47AB-9189-A1724DE40514.jpeg
... And she was outside. Bunny Carstaires, now a rather muddled and confused rabbit looked around herself at the new surroundings, wandered around a few steps in each direction, wondering how she had gotten there and where precisely she was after she had blanked out right before the big fight between the top students. “Well now I’m in a spot of bother...” she mumbled before stroking her way down from the top of her ears down to her arms, shivering from the sensation to try and re@focus her mind on exactly where she was. “Guess we’re having some sort of break..?” She whispered to herself before beginning her aimless wander throughout the school grounds, unsure of where to go or what to do, but knowing that she should really do something. She simply smiled and acted as if she knew what she were doing, hoping not to attract attention but occasionally spinning around and walking in the opposite direction in evident need of instruction. From what she could gather from her unintentional eavesdropping, most people were simply talking about their scores, which displeased her slightly as she was rather bashful about her somewhat low mark, and despite all the praise she had gotten from her mother about managing to even get into the school, her score still naggled at the edges of her mind. The young woman’s scarlet eyes seemed to shroud over once more as she slipped into the depths of her own mind once more, ditzily making her way throughout the ground in a both exceedingly normal yet strangely unusual manner.

Shiri Itami, School Grounds
0950 Hours
"No no, that's not what I mean." The pair had presented an interesting set of Quirks, but this was something he needed to address. "You weren't in there with the little devil like I was, and let me tell you, that was not a Teacher we were rumbling with. More like some sadist they stuck a cape on and gave the job." One moment came to mind. That grin. When he'd torn that mask off of her scaly mass of a face and the mockery she'd given him in response. God, that infuriated him. The way she looked down on him, and the fact that he couldn't do anything about it. As he realized that, Shiri began to fiddle with his hair again. A couple of cute girls getting friendly wasn't going to help this bruise.

"Er, sorry. Bit of a rant."
He was getting distracted. He was starting to mumble. This conversation was over. As okay as these two seemed, his interest in interaction had just dropped like a stone. He needed to go and either brood this nonsense off of his mind, or punch it into something important. Preferably the latter. At that moment his body was empty, but he didn't need his strength to take his frustration out on a patch of floor somewhere. He did definitely not need an audience, something so unbecoming would be bad for his reputation. Not that he cared what most of the people here thought, but being known for a temper tantrum on his first day sounded like more trouble than it was worth.

"Well, I think I see the dorms now... So this is where I say goodbye! You two had some, uh, interesting Quirks. See you at the tour." Turning with a curt wave, Shiri made a beeline for the boy's dorms... And then took a sharp turn the moment the two girls were out of sight. Now that he thought about it, he didn't even know what his room would look like. He doubted they'd be fancy enough to stick his name on the door or anything. Doing his best to take a wide berth from the girls he made his way back towards the auditorium. If the dorms weren't an option, then he'd have one of the teachers here actually do their job and lead him to a bathroom he could brood in. Those girls had patched one hole in his ego, only to pop another one wide open.

He sure as hell hoped not every day was going to be like this.

1000 Hours
Xel Xel
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Last edited:

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    Infirmary
    9:39

Nodding away to Toujou’s rhythmical voice was the only activity, besides walking, that Octavia indulged herself into. It was pleasant to hear him speaking with such lightness and relaxation. Unbelievable how a subject can change a person’s voice, I wonder if I do the same when talking about family. That thought alone felt like a gust of cold wind. In truth, she never had any opportunity to participate in such conversation, as the only people she could converse with were, in fact, her parents. Yet, there was a warm feeling amongst the ice ridden landscape of her thoughts. This school is the opportunity to finally meet new people, hear new voices, smell new perfumes. Filled with excitement, only now she noticed that Tou stopped talking a while ago. “You shouldn’t lose contact with that person then. You sound really nice when talking about him.” It was amusing how the boy could go from relaxed to embarrassed in a matter of seconds. “It’s cute that you think that, Makoto-kun. But no, I was not bothered at all. I rather enjoy meeting new people.” Entering the infirmary just as Octavia finished the sentence; she excitedly slipped into the room, and was greeted by a pleasant voice.

“Yes, we wanted to see if she’s okay.” Her voice halted, as she pinpointed the location of the speaker and turned his head to him swiftly. “And I would also like to ask her a question… If that’s possible, Sensei.” And at last, silence fell, with the only source of sound being the rhythmic ticking of the clock. Though Octavia could swear that she could hear Dea's soft breathing.

PSA Infirmary
9:46 AM

Toujou looked over at Octavia as she spoke, waiting to give his meek response. After her compliment about his tone of voice earlier, he looked down a little and rubbed the back of his head. "I-I don't want to lose contact with A-kun, but he's in UA now and I don't want to distract him. P-Plus I bet he'll be very busy now that he's in UA, I think I would be a bother." He said and just before the neared the infirmary he heard Octavia's response to his statement earlier, but he couldn't respond with much to that. "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't aware of that Handa-chan...." He said with his cheeks red of embarrassment. As he said this they entered the infirmary he saw an older man greet them. Toujou gave a small smile to him and waved hello. "Y-Yeah, we're here to see her. I just want to know if she's alright and to see if she's okay." He said as he looked over to the open door and saw November laying in the bad asleep. He hadn't seen her injuries up close, but from what Toujou saw it seemed she primarily collapsed because of her running out of energy, not due to injury. He was inadvertently staring for a bit to long, with a face that showed that he understood what she thought and went through in that moment.

9:50 AM

Trombone Trombone BriiAngelic BriiAngelic simj26 simj26

Tokage Barūn
Combat Room
9:21
Tokage felt angered by Moa, the younger teacher and payed little attention to her. Or at least tried until she called the expectations of Chameleon high. She removed her contacts and replaced them with the large red round glasses. “That’s the only way to teach children respect. Expectations.” Tokage said underneath her breath while taking out the crest to let her hair down.

Tokage was planning to leave the two to their own devices when Yori attempted to pinch her cheeks. Her eyes seemed to dilate and her plain expression turned to one of disgust.
“Don’t.....”. The Tiny Teacher was stopped by one of the students who she had fought just minutes before. “Well thank you! At least you don’t seem like the girl who decided it was right to throw a fit onstage.” She snapped into the kind teacher facade and ignored the other two bothers that surrounded her. “Well, I’d say about 7 minutes since you asked so politely.” She flashed the menacing smile, almost not noticing the other child coming forward.
9:30
Avery Baburu
Combat Room
9: 19
Avery watched the fight intently, in utter awe at the teachers power. Even if her methods seemed unheroic and slightly cruel, she was a hero and she wouldn’t hurt the students, right? Avery didn’t even notice his new companion get lost in the crowd until after the fight had finished and the principal finished the amazing speech.

“That sure was interesting don’t ya think? I’d love to talk to that solar powered girl....hello?” Avery turned his head to see the missing seat “I scared her away? That was bad, Avery.” His smile almost faltered but it cracked back. “Well I can’t sit here like a bump on a log! I should get up and meet people!” Avery scanned the area until his eyes landed on the teachers all huddled together and discussing. He also saw one of the students there as well. He decided that it might be nice to introduce himself to his soon-to-be teachers.

Avery took a deep breath and walked over to the group, first looking at the student.
“Well howdy there! Sorry for barging in like this, just wanted to say how good you were out there and introduce myself. I’m Avery, Avery Baburu if you’re formal like that!” His attention then turned to the three teachers. “Hello! I can’t wait to work with ya’ll!” He had a wide toothy smile as he greeted the four.
9:30
Trombone Trombone simj26 simj26 yuckeroni yuckeroni

Dea November
Like a computer waking up from hibernation mode, her eyes snapped open, and she shot up straight, blinking. Her hands balled up, clutching at the fabric of the bedsheets around her, as she registered just what had transpired. The warmth of the sun poured in through the window, and she could feel the light seeping into her skin, filling her slowly with energy again. And yet, she could not shake the feeling of lead that plagued her limbs. No, this was not lethargy taking her body again. This was another thing completely. She had lost her temper, she had acted uncouth, in front of so many people. How would she ever write this to her parents? Their name was tarnished.

She was angry, and that was an understatement. She was not furious at the teacher, no, neither was she at her allies in the fight earlier. She was, for the most part, very frustrated with herself. She clenched her fist, feeling like all the world to raise it and strike the bedside table. She drew in a deep breath, then exhaled, and relaxed. She had already been aware that she had visitors, both of them possibly concerned about her well-being. Another few grains of salt to the wound. Her pride was being shot down in flames. Being pitied in the first day of school, being cared for like this. February would be disappointed in her. Nonetheless, she told herself, she must scrounge up whatever was left of her pride and her standing, and straighten up. She cleared her throat, inhaled, then spoke.

I…suppose I must thank all of you for bothering with a fool such as I. I must have looked like such a damnable idiot in front of everyone.” She thought to at least meet their eyes, but found no courage to do so, instead looking past them, in the gaps between their faces, straight at the blank wall behind them. She nodded to the teacher, a sharply dressed man with a wicked stubble on his chin. Whatever she could say about him was simply that everything he wore, included the half-goatee, suited him. He knew his fashion. “Thank you as well, for watching over me.”

She sighed and gauged her own strength by clenching and unclenching her fist once more. Whatever strands of energy she had now would last her through the day. She would need to sit out in the sun for quite a period, however, just to get back to full strength. She threw off the sheets, and stood up straight, dusting herself down. “I am well now, as you can see. And I suppose I must remember my manners now that I am.” She made to give a humored smile for her audience. “I am Dea November. A pleasure to meet you. ” She offered a hand to the girl with the headful of tentacles. A strange Quirk, to be sure, but she wasn’t about to critique. Fools like her had no right to that.

Trombone Trombone (Octavia Handa)
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Makoto Toujou)

Outside: 9:48 AM

Toki shifted between looking out over the grounds and focusing on her two companions. They both had almost polar opposite views when it came to the school. Unfortunately they both seemed fine with keeping the topic hero focused. Owning it? Making a name for yourself by graduating from some new school? These ideas fell flat at her feet. Not like she had any intention of actually being a hero when they graduated. Even so, Kuro's explanation of her quirk piqued her interest. While different to her own it was always nice seeing someone who's quirk allowed them to manipulate other entities as if they were part of their own body. The familiarity and general first-hand experience made it easier to connect with than someone with a vastly different quirk.

Still, having a little shadow gremlin to do things for you has to be more useful than a big shield. "I didn't expect anyone else to have a quirk similar to mine." Of course that made her think of her past training which begged the question... Could Kuro herself fight? Or was she entirely dependent on her shadow? The vulnerability that comes with relying on your quirk was beat into her long ago. She couldn't help but wonder if the same held true for her new friend. She did the slightest of shakes of her head to clear the thoughts. Not like she was about to ask that sort of thing right then. She could just find out when they had a combat-focused class.

Her focus was torn from Kuro by Itami's insistence that Tokage wasn't a teacher. The remarks brought a small smile to her face. 'A sadist with a cape, huh?' Toki repeated the phrase in her mind, wishing she had thought of that back then. It was clear Itami was upset at the teacher's actions and the thought of giving the girl some advice did come up. She made a mental note to talk to Itami about it later, knowing full well that her words would fall on deaf ears if she tried right now. At the girl's apology Toki was quick to interject, waving her hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it. It helps to vent." Of course even that seemed to fall on deaf ears as Itami pointed out the dorms and quickly excused themself. She instinctively reached out her hand to grab Itami's arm, to keep the girl from running away, only to stop herself at the last moment. Her hand hung in the air for a few moments before dropping limply at her side. Her eyes were locked on the twin-tailed girl as she strode off, a knowing look on Toki's face as a small sigh slipped past her lips.

Turning to face Kuro she figured she should probably make some excuse for Itami's abrupt exit. "She must be as upset about the fight as November-san was. We should probably give her some space." Toki glanced back in Itami's direction as she spoke before finally settling on Kuro once more. She forced a smile and perked herself up a bit before continuing. "Wanna go see if we can find our rooms?" She wanted to salvage the situation as best she could. Having one of your potential friends storm off after talking with them was going to be a blow no matter the situation. Last thing she wanted was for her first attempt at socializing to end with everyone running away.

Last edited:
Chiru Amada
Peace Sign Academy - Outside
9:48

After the fight, Chiru just did what he saw everyone else do-- go outside. He wasn't particularly sure what was going on, since he was so entranced by the fight between the top three and Tokage Sensei. Even though he didn't take part in the fight, his muscles ached from restraining him to stay seated despite his pounding heart calling for him to jump in on the action. Exhausted mentally from the effort, he found himself an area a little far off from the other students who had seemed to already getting friendly with each other.

Chiru didn't understand why they would do this, since they were against each other in a way. Not everyone could be at the top, and if you wanted to be there you would have to step over everyone around you. How could people make friends out of that? Shaking his head at what he believed was stupid, Chiru distanced himself away from their conversations, wanting to think about the fight again as he leaned against a tree. That teacher totally whipped their--- His train of thought as he caught a glimpse of a girl with bunny ears walking somewhere a little far off . . . This made him think about the Monkey Quirk he saw when he was younger, it was weird and so was the bunny ears.

Back to thinking about the fight, he tried to see it again in his head. Tokage Sensei was really cool, enough for him to actually remember her name which was a pretty thing for Chiru. From his spot, the same pair of bunny ears caught his attention from the corner of his eye. Wasn't she walking the other way just a moment ago? Frustrated with his remembering of the fight being swayed away again, he tried to ignore the strange girl . . . But the confusion of what she was doing didn't allow his mind drift.
Now Chiru watched her, wandering about like a drunk coming into his father's bakery before closing time due to some random food craving. She appeared to be walking in one direction, then suddenly changing to another direction, occasionally out of his visionary range only to return once again with a new direction. The behavior puzzled him, and for some reason being confused made him angry.

When she came into his line of vision again, Chiru cupped his hands into a makeshift megaphone, holding it to his mouth as he yelled at her,
"What the fuck are you doing Bun-Chan?"
Interaction with: Bunny Carstaires ( Noble Scion Noble Scion )

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.07.33 PM.png
PSA Infirmary
9:48

Vertigo waited until as the children walked in before he shut the door lightly behind them. He already liked these kiddos they showed promise of the type of heroes Vertigo wanted to see succeed. He especially found it cute that girl decided to ask for permission to question the other. While he didn't really feel it was his place to decided whether or not she could he still made a small hum of affirmation.
Although Vertigo had been waiting around for Dea to wake up he still jumped a bit at the suddenness of her awaking. He found himself observing the girl as she avoid looking at any of them. 'Was this still the same girl that had just objected to what she thought was an injustice?' He had a bit of a problem with the idea of letting this girl stay down for too long but he figured that letting her think things over for awhile wouldn't hurt.
"Don't worry it's a teacher's job to look out for their students. Don't let this hit you too hard though, making a mistake isn't a problem. It will only be a problem if you don't learn from your mistakes."

PSA Infirmary || 9:54am
Trombone Trombone (Octavia Handa)
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Makoto Toujou)
simj26 simj26 (Dea November)

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.37.34 PM.png
Outside The Male Dormitory -> Inside The Male Dormitory
9:50am

Kaoru was annoyed but she tried not to let it show. Part of her wanted to just run after the girl and drag her back by her collar. 'What the heck! Did she just ignore what I said completely. Was I being to subtle?' The two things stopping her from going to give the girl a piece of her mind was that Toki seemed to be against the idea, which meant she'd be going alone if she did, and that Itami herself said she'd meet them afterwards for the school tour.
She decided to just push past it for now and turned back to her other conversation partner. She let out an extremely low sigh as she took a quick second to deactivate her quirk letting her little shadow slowly fade away. "Well that was something. But yeah we should try to find our rooms, I guess."

She went to open the door without caring to look around much. She walked in to find the entrance way was a bit of a lobby like. Without even really thinking about it she slipped off her loafers and shouted. "I'm back"
It took her about five seconds to realize that she wasn't home and that she'd just shouted into a dorm without thinking of who was around. She bent to pick up her shoes deciding to roll with it. If she didn't address her slip then she could totally act as if she meant to do that. She'd have to do that every time now but that was hardly a problem. She continued walking down the hall making sure Toki was still sticking around.
"So Toki... What did you mean when you were saying our quirks were similar? Also how much skin are we talking about for your quirk? Should we move to the showers?"

Inside The Male Dorms || 9:55am || Energy: 90%
Xel Xel (Tokihana Ellion)

• UENO, MICHIKO
    Czt4uMx.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    9:22 A.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - THE COMBAT ROOM ----> CENTRAL GARDEN​

All in all, Ueno was disappointed in the outcome of the fight, the most entertaining part being November's melodramatic speech and her collapse. She would have laughed had it not been completely inappropriate for her as a teacher to mock a student, but at least the girl was pretty cute. 'Not someone I want, though...' Regardless, Michiko pondered on how Barun had definitely held back on her punches, something in particular that the Rapunzel-wannabe would never agree on. These kids were supposed to learn, so why not teach them how it really was in the real world? The bitter woman was under the impression that this would be an actual fight, not whatever the dragon pulled off in the ring. Had she been apart of Palatine and Chameleon's earlier conversation, she would have most likely wholeheartedly agreed with his statements, completely disregarding the former. Frankly, Tokage Barun had lost some of the respect that Ueno was beginning to feel. Without so much as a clap after the principal's speech, she stays rooted in her spot, watching students and some of the teachers move around and leave.

Now, to her right, was the seemingly cheerful group of Mitsutada, Mae, and (reluctantly) Barun who were chatting with one of the students who fought alongside with November and the other child (luckily for Ueno that it was only the first day and she'd have the rest of the school year to remember the students' names). Currently, she had no real issues with the other teachers, so there was no reason for her to dislike them -- yet their dispositions, especially the ever-cheerful Yori, were annoying as hell. Mitsutada seemingly had no substance, and at the moment Barun was just a softie at heart for these kids. All Ueno could do at this point was play nice and fair with the others. With a scoff, she gives them one last side glance, 'fore she makes her exit to take refuge in the central garden.

The sight and smell of the flora felt nostalgic, the sensory overload reminded her of her mentor, a connoisseur of all things beautiful, PRISMA. Even though the old coot was buried six feet deep years ago, he still managed to keep the back of her mind through small things such as a bountiful, colorful garden. One time, the old man had asked her to help him with his own bed of flowers, and while the thought of dirt getting under her nails had perturbed her, she did so anyway. She thought of it as a going away gift, as he was aging pretty damn fast, and when PRISMA had heard her say that, there was laughter and jokes among himself and the other coworkers. At the time, Ueno was confused, but as time passed, and it was obvious PRISMA was not dying anytime soon, the inside jokes made a lot more sense. Leaning down, Ueno examines what seemed to be a Marigold, before plucking one with her right hand and twirling the stem with her fingers, spinning the flower slowly.

Voices from other students in the area meshed into the surrounding, making the school setting so much more authentic now. It was fascinating how fast the time had passed from her initial start, helping construct the school from the bottom-up, seeing it in its (almost) full glory and experiencing the pleasures the school had to offer. Of course, the benefits to Ueno herself was more important than anything else this place had to offer. She straightens herself, standing back up properly, yet still staring at the yellow flower in her dainty hand.

9:27 A.M.​

Interactions: @ anyone
    Mentions: Trombone Trombone B BlueClover simj26 simj26

Last edited:

• Akira Fujimoto
    Time & Location | Combat Room, 9:26AM

After the fight ended, Akira had concluded that the fight was all in all, entertaining. That was to be a given considering it's a teacher that was against a student. Or multiple students, in this case. The only disappointing thing about the fight however was the outcome, in his opinion. With the most entertaining about it he found to be was the exaggerated speech that the girl gave just before she fell and collapsed. It only meant that she was really pumped up about being able to get into this school, in his perspective. Which would make teaching all of these students all the more funner, if they all had attitudes like that.

Though that fight was most definitely one-sided to him, as he could see that Miss Barun was pulling her punches against these kids yet they still lost against her. If it was him fighting against these students, he definitely wouldn't have pulled anything back and just unleash it all on them. Fight them without any sort of holding back, have them fall through his warp gates and probably laugh a bit at the ridiculous picture of people suddenly realizing they're falling from the ceiling. He definitely would've done that. Though if this was an actual fight, it might've ended badly or something.

Though he wished he'd caught the names of the students that fought, he was thinking of congratulating them for trying their best against the Beauty Beast and maybe strike up some random conversation and get to know a few of his future students a little better. The other teachers looked like they were having fun talking to each other and now that he looked, he could see Mitsutada and Mae talk with that overly-dramatic girl in the fight. Maybe he should join them, or strike up some sort of conversation with someone. Akira himself found it odd that someone like him, who's normally so very playful, had been so damn quiet throughout the first day this school has opened.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could spot one of the teachers that weren't having some kind of a conversation with the others or someone in general. Someone he could talk to, and thankfully it wasn't his apparent 'rival', as he would so like to call that Chameleon. He still vividly remembers what kick started their really shitty relationship with each other like it just happened two seconds ago. His blue and white eyes move over to take a glance at the teacher who was currently heading out to the garden if he remembered correctly. It was Barbera, that pretty hero with really, really spirally hair he's seen in commercials before. He hasn't really interacted much with her, though he supposes that she's an okay person with what limited knowledge he does have of her, so this may be the perfect opportunity to make a new friend, which is always an exciting thing for him. Deciding that, Akira heads to where he saw her go.

The central garden was certainly a pretty sight to see, with it's many beautiful flowers and all the grass. It looked quite stunning to him, and all of it was made possible by their very own gardener, Natural Flora. A picture would definitely be a nice thing to take, and he could even paint a beautiful painting in it's image and maybe hang it somewhere at home. It would definitely help with inspiring a beautiful painting, he could see himself at home right now actually, casually sitting on his stool and painting on a canvas like it was the easiest thing in the world. So he took out his phone and captured a picture.

His gloved hands were casually within the pockets of his hoodie as he approached the other teacher, slowly walking towards her. A yellow flower appeared to be in her hands, a marigold by the looks of it and she was staring at it. Then the boy stopped in his tracks and spoke, "Not gonna go hang with the other teachers, Barbera?" Putting on his typical smile, he then went next to her and turned his head to get a clear view for her face.

Time & Location | Central Garden, 9:28AM
    yuckeroni yuckeroni

Last edited:

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    Infirmary
    9:46

An almost inaudible hum spread throughout the room, filling the infirmary with a pleasant baritone that broke the lingering silence. But the quiet ambient didn’t come back afterwards, disturbed by a small rustling in the corner. It was, without a doubt Dea November, waking from her slumber. Octavia could already sense the splendor of her demeanor. For every action, there was a little ritual involved, be it a rather ceremonial manner of getting up, or the ever refined way of speaking. It was completely different from Toujou’s. Whilst he talked quickly and unsurely, Dea’s speech was full of grace and confidence, even when talking about her own failures. It was rather cute; Octavia never had a chance to meet anybody with such a rich presence.

“I won’t lie to you, yes; you did look like a damnable idiot.” Smile ran through Handa’s lips. Not a mocking grin, but a rather warm one. “But it’s not the end of the world, is it? At least I wouldn’t call it that.” She said, and patiently waited for the girl to get up. The little mannerisms continued to surprise her, as even something as trivial as dusting herself off was conducted with certain elegance. Octavia smiled involuntarily next time the girl spoke. “Yes, I can surely see that.” After that, she could feel a particular movement from Dea’s side, after which she introduced herself. It wasn’t a bow… So probably a handshake? She has a foreign name after all. With a slight hesitation, Octavia had finally risen her delicate hand from her cane, and began searching for the other one. A few precise movements later, she found it, and enveloped the girls hand in her own. “Octavia Handa, It’s a pleasure as well, Novemver-san.” She let go of it, after a while, and returned to her initial position. She took a deep breath before letting herself speak.

“To be perfectly honest, I came here, because I got curious. You see, my initial impression of you, was different from what you had shown during the fight, and I mean the… rather critical statements at the end, so I’ve been meaning to ask you; what caused it?”

Mizuki "Mizu" Suimma
General Studies
Suimma.pngMizu waved it off, "Don't sweat it, I was the first to jump to conclusions. Assume makes an ass out of you and me, am I right?" Mizu took his hand back and blew his dyed bangs out of his eyes, still avoiding eye contact with Hashimoto. He did, however, lean in close to Hashimoto's face like he had done earlier, although this time it was so he could hear Mizu better. "Nice to meet you, Hashimoto-san. Listen, I don't mind you using my first name, I could care less about formalities and crap like that. But could you call me Mizu instead of Mizuki, I don't know why my folks gave me a girl's name, but I guess there's no changing it." 'Damn, I guess I misjudged him too. I'll have to put off on plotting my revenge until he does something that's entirely his fault. Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything.'

"Anyways, my day's been pretty good so far, barring that minor incident we had. I am a bit tired though, I had to fly in from my hometown to get here, so I'm a bit jetlagged." Mizu noticed people leaving the Combat Room shortly after the principal's speech had ended. "Maybe we should take this conversation somewhere else? It would look weird if we were the only ones left in here after everybody else has gone."

St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

PSA Infirmary
9:50 AM

Toujou looked on as the girl stood up and greeted them. Her voice just ringed out a tone of dignity and grace, something he could never achieve. Her posture also suited her vocal tone, signifying that she clearly was raised in a upper social upbringing. This knocked him out of his staring and darted his eyes to the left towards the wall, but saw that in the corner of his eyes that November had greeted Octavia. He wanted to say something, but stopped himself halfway through his thoughts. He didn't want to accidentally embarrass Octavia, that and not make her mad at him again. After seeing her expertly navigate her hand towards Dea's handshake, he finally gained the courage to start looking at the two and stuck his own hand out. "H-Hello, it's nice to s-see that your okay. I s-sort of know what it's l-like to overuse your quirk and run l-low on energy, so I just wanted t-to see if you had recovered." He said nervously rubbing the back of his head. For a little bit he remained silent before his eyes widened a little before he spoke again. "O-Oh! My n-name is Toujou M-Makoto, it's a p-pleasure to meet you N-November-san." He said darting his eyes to the left again out of nervousness. Without him realizing it either, one of his tails came out and stayed over his head. After all he was to nervous to tell if it was there, let alone to think about keeping it back.

9:53 AM

Trombone Trombone simj26 simj26 BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Last edited:
Outside: 9:52 AM

"Yeah..." The word was quiet, but accompanied by a smile nonetheless. Any worry she had of Kuro going her own way was now wiped away as she followed after the raven-haired girl. She looked around the entrance, making a note of things like the vending machine and other things of interest. Her wandering gaze wasn't left to wander for long as she quickly looked back at Kuro as the girl loudly proclaimed her return to the dorm. Confusion washed over Toki's face as she watched Kuro's display. She had never even visited a dorm, let alone lived in one. Was that the proper etiquette? Kuro seemed completely natural about the whole thing so it must be. Following her friend's lead she let out her own, much quieter, "I'm back..." before slipping off her shoes and plucking them from the ground. Seemed a bit odd to be so familiar with the dorm, but then they would be living there for three years so it made sense she supposed.

Her confusion delayed her causing her to jog a few steps to catch up to Kuro as they made their way down the hall. She eyed the walls as they walked, trying to keep an eye out for any sign as to which room was theirs. Of course, Kuro reigniting the conversation distracted her from her search. "Well, you summon a shadow and control it. I summon my shields and control them. Every quirk I've ever encountered has been more... direct? Y'know, attached to the person. It's not often I see someone with a quirk that can be remote controlled. As for showing skin..." She trailed off as she looked back at the wall. Clearly her joke earlier had given the wrong impression. "It isn't that I have to be naked or anything like that. It's just I have to pull my shields from my body directly, and they're kind of... big... So I can't bring them out in my uniform without ripping it. Usually I bring them out of my stomach or back because they have the largest surface areas."

She paused again as she thought back to her training with her mom. About bringing the shields out of other locations like her legs or arms. Not wanting to let the silence linger too long she quickly continued. "It isn't as if I have to bring them out at those spots, it's just they're the easiest. I don't particularly like using my arms or legs for that. As long as I'm in my hero costume or wearing something a little more revealing it's fine." She realized she was info-dumping on someone she had just met and quickly brought a hand up and gave a small cough. "A-anyway...." She tried to change the subject, to put an end to her own rambling, but her mind simply went blank. Kuro already explained her quirk so it wasn't like she could ask about that again. Unable to come up with anything she went with the next best option. "That's about it..."

Male Dorms: 9:57 AM
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back