• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Suimma.png 9:22 AM
Combat Room

Mizuki's eyes were as wide as saucers, someone had heard him. What was worse, this guy thought Mizuki was talking about him. This is bad. If this guy thinks I'm gay and he starts talking about me, everyone else in school is going to think I'm gay too! I need to think of something that'll convince him otherwise... Mizuki put on the most annoyed face he could muster, trying his hardest to look like a stereotypical hooligan. I can't act like my usual, shy self or I'll risk making him believe I'm gay. However, if I pretend I'm some big tough guy, it just might be enough to convince him I'm not gay. Mizuki rolled his neck in a circle and raised an eyebrow in the hope that it would come across as disdainful. "No, I wasn't talking to you. If I were talking to you, it'd be because you're a cute girl. But you're not, so I couldn't possibly have been talking to you."

Damn it, why did I have to be born such a quiet person? From where the other kid was standing his voice would've come off as loudly as a whisper. If he wanted to be heard, he was going to have to move closer. Mizuki rose from his seat and approached his fellow student with a forced sneer. Being this close, he couldn't help but notice that he had a good four or five inches on him. Hopefully, this difference in size would help with intimidation. Mizuki was just a few inches apart from him now, close enough that his voice wouldn't be so quiet, but close enough that they were almost face to face. Even being this close, he still couldn't look him in the eye. "The name's Mizu Suimma, and I'm 100% straight, ya got that?" I am so screwed...

End Time
9:22 AM

Tokage Barūn
9:22
"Kids these days." That was her response to the two, simply three words before she went on her tangent. "They've been taught the idea of heroes, not the reality. They all might hate me but I don't give a shit because they're going to have to learn what it really means to work in this field. We aren't here to act like All Might, we aren't perfect symbols. We are the bottom of the barrel and if they don't like it then, oh well, the police could always use some more recruits."

Tokage's mouth seemed to turn into a snarl but slowly loosened as her head cleared. "Ya, I could have really done some real damage. They're lucky I was holding back." The teacher only seemed directed to Masaru and not on her other coworker. She felt belittled by her and it really pissed her off that she was given the same treatment here as when she was in school. At least there was Chameleon to talk to, a hero she had worked with on many missions and she could call a equal.

Tokage's attention turned to the principal as she leaned forward with a dreamy look. She didn't say why but it could be seen in her toothy grin why she had that look. However, once the school nurse came on scene, she snapped back with a slight glare.
"Anyways, are you ready for your students this year? Because I sure as hell am, I've already made my example." This question was directed to both of the teachers even though Tokage was getting ready for the possible long response from Yori about how overjoyed she was.
9:24
yuckeroni yuckeroni Trombone Trombone
Riba Hone
9:20
Riba couldn't care less about the fight and the tantrum of the girl on stage. Right now her mind was locked on Lián and no one else....that is until Kuma decided to make a scene by bashing his head into a desk. Riba knew about Kuma, they had both been treated like outcast from a young age and in the beginning, it seemed like she had a true friend in the world. That was years ago though and the two had drifted apart, or at least, she did. It didn't bother her much as now, all that mattered was her own goals, not his. Lucky for her, he had gone to go bother Lián and not her. She knew now that she couldn't go fight Lián as she might be expelled on the first day. Riba had to hold herself back, even if she didn't want to. "Throwing myself at her right now would cost me this, I can't let it. Unless she attacks me....and I really want to punch her in the teeth."

After she had finished her monologue, she was able to catch the explanation of the teachers quirk. "So she's like an inflatable toy, that could be useful information. And that light girl, she threw herself into battle without another thought. I can use that to my advantage, especially as a human shield." She was interesting indeed but too bold and confident for Riba's liking. Her thoughts went back to the bird girl from the exam; perhaps she was here, another gear in her goal.

That's when the students were dismissed but Riba wasn't planning on moving. Rather, she got out her bag and began typing away at the laptop she had kept in her bag. She had better things to do then interact with others or get into fights. This kept her grounded and distracted until she could get to her class.
Mentions: yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage

9:24

Akashi Park
9:17 a.m.
Combat Room
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Akashi watched as she froze up upon looking at him. While he was first annoyed, for them to have known each other for a while and still like that, but who she spoke of annoyed him even more. "I could care less about that-" Akashi started, a random student tripping and conveniently covering up the following words with him hitting the floor. After taking a moment to calm himself, a thing he only does for people like Junsou and Sempai. "You don't have to act like that.". Akashi sighed, sometimes he wished he wasn't as scary to people. Talking normally gets harder, and people don't say exactly what's on their mind. Its agitating. He stared at the fight, the conclusion drawing near. "I'm not saying we're not special, just that they want to show more how good we could be, or that even people as special as that still have something to learn." He explained, shrugging his shoulders as the massacre came to the projected end. 'There is always the possibility that I have no idea what I'm saying and the reason is either nothing or something nobody thought about. But there's no way I'm going to say I don't know.' Akashi grimaced while thinking. And of course, that had to have been the case, as it was when the principal gave his speech, he mentioned or gave off no indication of the sort. That threatening tone was definitely interesting,to but nowhere near enough to scare him. Sure, he could kill Akashi before he knew they were fighting, but it just felt empty in his eyes. He'd witnessed those threats before. Now with nothing entertaining, he split his attention to the apparent Superiors on either side of him. To say he wasn't affected by this realization was an understatement. He hated to be ranked anything short then 1st. I mean, he didn't dislike them in the slightest, but even without knowing the rest, he knew he hated everyone above him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
9:24 a.m
Combat Room​
Idea Idea InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter

"The name's Mizu Suimma, and I'm 100% straight, ya got that?"

PSA: Combat Room
9:22 AM

....Y'know; I attempt to exude the friendliest, supportive, most empathetic aura I possibly can.....I'm respectful to any and everyone I meet, whether said person is a close friend or complete stranger; I push my fellow compadres to reach heights they never believed one could climb on their own....all I ask........ is for people who don't possess the common courtesy required to show genuine politeness, to at least FAKE that same attitude to me as well........But every now and again......I'm forced to deal with these disrespectfully, uneducated, IGNORANT MOTHERFU-

......I didn't feel like addressing the kid and his hilariously unconvincing attempt at scare tactics; however....Seeing as how I wasn't getting in the combat room due to the glass seal I hadn't noticed before, and that nothing else was available to do. I suppose I'll humor this man for a while. I lazily slumped back onto the seat I was occupying earlier; giving the unknown pseudo-rebel a bored gaze in his general direction.

"Cute.......an adjective most commonly used to describe someone or something attractive in a pretty or endearing way; conversely.........The meaning can also be changed to define a subject that is clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way. Now......using context clues and simple COMMON SENSE.......we can safely assume that your previous statement: "...Kinda cute though"......would imply the former definition of the word........Now I dread to admit that I didn't hear 100% of what you stated......Furthermore your head and in extension your mouth....which is where the noise you make while talking comes out of........was pointed in MY direction...........That is why; in turn, I asked whether or not you were speaking to me.....So......Knowing this groundbreaking information......I want you to answer me 3 questions.........."

I stopped briefly in my annoyed triad to pick out a piece of notebook paper and a No.2 pencil from my book-bag...........I wrote down the numbers "1.....2.......3" in the margins and handed the paper to my current student before continuing.

"1. When and where in my statement "Um......excuse me sir.....were you......talking to me?" did I mention homosexuality even once? 2. Are you assuming that I'm gay because I asked that question? If so; this implies that the word "cute" can only be used in a sexual context, why is that the case in your opinion? 3. Did you think trying to intimidate me would benefit you in any possible way? Please write your answers in full sentences; otherwise I'll take points for incompleteness. Hurry up and finish."

9:23 AM

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Suimma.png 9:23 AM
Combat Room

Mizuki stared blankly at first and proceeded to take the paper. He stood there for a bit and took in everything this guy had said until he realized just how big of a mistake he had made. Wait, this guy DOESN'T think I'm gay? Damn it, I really screwed up this time. Mizuki took a look at the slip of paper in his hand and then back to the student. He wants me to answer his questions on this piece of paper? Great, I'm only an hour into school and I'm already doing work. "Uh, right..." Mizuki sat back down and grabbed a pencil out of his backpack since this guy hadn't felt like lending him his. I guess I should just answer his questions, otherwise, he'll be telling everyone that I'm just some douche.

1. Not once did you mention homosexuality in your question. It was a misunderstanding on my part that I deeply regret.

Gimme a break, this is humiliating. He said something about points, so he's not just having me write down my answers because he can't hear me. Is he playing some kind of joke or something?

2. No, I wasn't assuming that you were gay because of your question. I had wrongly assumed that you thought that I was gay because of what I had said. I understand that cut can be used in more than one context, however, the context in which I was using the word "cute" was sexual. Because I was using it in this context, and because I don't hear many people use cute in another context, I had thought you were assuming I was using it in a sexual way.

What if he's doing this as a way of showing dominance over me? Does he think he'll be above me just because I'm playing along with his stupid game? The only reason I'm answering these dumb questions is that I don't want him getting any more ticked off than he already is. I'm ranked number thirty among the students that attend this academy. If there are about seventy students attending this school, that would put me on the good half of the spectrum. I'd say that only people ranked above me would try to take advantage of me if he were to go around telling people I'm a pushover. I wonder what rank this guy is, with his smarts he might be ranked over forty but I have no idea what his quirk is. Mizuki had gotten so lost in thought that he had almost forgotten about the last question. He knew that schools like these would have a few manipulative, know-it-alls, but he wasn't expecting to fall victim to their ways. At least, not so soon.

3. Admittedly, I did believe that intimidating you would benefit me in trying to prove the point that I'm straight. However, that hadn't been my original intention when I decided to get close to you. I was only thinking that you would be able to hear me better since I talk somewhat quietly compared to most. I was thinking if I played the part of a tough guy, I might be able to convince you that I wasn't homosexual. However, had I been thinking properly, and had not been panicked, I would have attempted to do so in another fashion more apropriate for someone my age.

Mizuki set his pencil down and handed his answers to the kid sitting beside him. "I'm finished." As soon as he had handed in the paper, Mizuki had realized he had made a mistake on the last question. He had misspelled "appropriate", a mistake only the most illiterate would make. Damn it, damn it! Is he gonna dock points for improper spelling? I wonder if it's too late to fix my mistake? But it was too late, Mizuki watched in despair as the student read through his answers. He's totally the type of guy to take away points. If we were grading each other's answers on a test, he would be the type of kid who'd raise his hand and ask the teacher if the word I chose was the right answer. Wow, I really am a pushover, maybe I do deserve to be taken advantage of.

End Time
9:25 AM

St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

9:23 AM

I..is he.....? I eyed the kid quizzically for a moment before leaning my head in, wanting to catch a glimpse of the paper..... He couldn't really be ANSWERING my questions right....? What I saw nearly caused me to tumble straight out of my seat...... THIS IDIOT WAS ACTUALLY ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS I HAD ASKED HIM. This...I....I wasn't..... THIS IS THE FUNNIEST EVENT I'VE EVER BEEN PRIVILEGED TO WITHNESS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE...I how should I respond?! That's just insanity..... Wait, he's probably just jotting down some sarcastic insults in a fruitless try to belittle me.... Whatever I'll just think up something else.... I waited a few more minutes so he could cease writing. However he responded; I was prepared to deal with it. Eventually, he stopped writing and handed his piece of paper to me.....

"1. Not once did you mention homosexuality......that I deeply regret....."

He answered the questions....I started to snicker a tiny bit reading through the first answer...I couldn't hold back my laughter.....I mean.... WHO COULD? This is comedic gold! I....

"2. No, I wasn't assuming that you were gay because of your question......... I understand that cut can be used in more than one context, however, the context in which I was using the word...........because I don't hear many people use cute in another context, I had thought you were assuming I was using it in a sexual way......."

That.... that's...

"Admittedly I did believe that intimidating you would benefit me in trying to prove the point that I'm straight. However..............I was only thinking that you would be able to hear me better since I talk somewhat quietly compared to most....."

I....um...

"I was thinking if I played the part of a tough guy.........I wasn't homosexual........I would have attempted to do so in another fashion more apropriate for someone my age."

.....I'm an asshole......

I placed the answer sheet I finished reading down on my lap....The paper was extremely well-written. The grammar was acceptable; he clearly put some thought into his answers.....managed to spell a few words wrong..... Like "cut" instead of "cute", "apropriate" instead of "appropriate". Which is questionable.... considering......are grade range.....but nothing too bad.....why am I analysing this......

".....I'm terribly sorry for making you do this idiotic quiz....."

I grabbed the paper from my lap and handed it back to the poor student......afterwards I pulled another blank piece of notebook paper and forked it over to him.

"To prove my sincerity; I wish for you to write 3 questions down for me too answer and you to grade. Please judge me harshly...... I'll try my greatest to meet your expectations"

9:27 AM

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:
Mao Mitsutada, Just Some Teacher (Probably)™
School Grounds

Time’s up. She delayed the kid enough. Tokage should be done by now, the rest beginning to file out of the arena. She hoped Tokage didn’t rough the kids up too much. She clicked her tongue, and raised two fingers to her forehead, like a mock salute, then brought them forwards, pointing them at Alexander. “I wasted your time enough, kid. I’ll be taking my leave. Don’t go whizzin’ in and out of classes and lectures now, or it won’t just be me givin’ you a talk.” Although it was delivered with as little hostility as possible, there was something to the sentence, a certain edge, that made it, under no circumstances, a veritable threat. “See ya around. But maybe you won't. See me around, that is.” She dropped her hand to her side, then turned around and walked off. Almost at once, she melted into the environment, and disappeared into thin air. No footsteps heralded her arrival, and none indicated her departure. She could have still been in the corridor with the boy, breathing down his neck, and no one would have been the wiser.

Thankfully, for Alexander Grey, she wasn’t. The ghost had indeed made her exit, leaving him alone.

Combat Room
“There wasn’t even a fighting chance, Tocchan, Macchan.” Mao unfurled into being beside the teachers, appearing as suddenly as she had vanished from the combat room, grinning as if her habit of re-emerging into existence was a common occurrence (which was pretty common, to be fair). She clapped a hand on Tokage’s back and grinned. “Give the kids some credit. It’s first day blues all around. Who knows, maybe soon, they’ll live up to your impossibly high standards, Macchan.” That you set for yourself and can never achieve, and are now forcing it on the kids, she added mentally. Maybe it was just years of living out a life of just always being there that Mao was able to mask the irritation and frustration of being around Tokage and Masaru with a bright smile and dumb nicknames for everyone, her sarcasm well-hidden. It wasn’t to say that she didn’t understand where the two were coming from, it was just that their agenda was more or less selfish. Then again, she could say the same for herself, just trying to earn two yen to rub together. She disagreed fervently with both Masaru and Tokage’s harsher ideals, but what was she to do? Talk things over? Neither of them would give her the time of the day, especially ‘Macchan’. Put them in a chokehold? That could work. If she weren’t facing several years in prison to go with that. She gave a look towards Yori. At least she wasn't this insufferable. She'll be spared the chokehold, Mao joked to herself.

Mao stuck her hands in her sleeveless coat’s pockets and cast one glance at the combat room, enough to survey the damage. Three students, two looking like fish out of water, and one collapsed. She said nothing, showed nothing, and simply turned back to the principal, whereupon she gave one of her lopsided smirks. “Alright, boss, seems like we're done with the show, so next up's the tell, eh?” She neglected to mention the kid roaming around school grounds. That problem will either sort itself out or someone would have to break out the big guns and people will get hurt.

Idea Idea B BlueClover Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni

Setsuo Nikiruisu
Combat Room: 9:15

Even though I was only half watching the fight, it was still pretty impressive... for Tokage. Don't get me wrong, the kids didn't do too bad, but they still got outplayed by Tokage in the end. The way she held herself in battle... and then I thought of something. During the principal's speech, he had said some stuff about Tokage's quirk, and some stuff about remembering every battle, but Tokage's the important part here! He had said that she had to hold her breath while fighting, which meant that she wasn't breathing at all during the fight. For such a little body, she's must have a giant pair of lunges... and I wanted to learn more about her. But now wouldn't be the time. I'd have to talk to her one my own time after the hour and a half of free time. ... Totally not gonna be creepy at all. Yep. "So Koinu-chan-- er Sakana-chan, whaddya think about Tokage in that fight?" I said to Koinu-- Sakana-chan, quickly changing the subject in my mind, taking a quick drink from my Bone Broth drink.

[BORDER] F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 210 grams (2/3 of bone broth consumed. 5 per drink.)

Muscle: 194 grams[/BORDER]
[BORDER]

Mentions: Idea Idea
[/BORDER]​
[BORDER]
B BlueClover

[/BORDER]
[BORDER][/border]​
[BORDER][/border]

Last edited:

• Combat Room
    9:23

Hearing a familiar voice behind him, Tarou turned around to see the principal himself attending to the unconscious Dea. Right behind him, appeared a beautiful looking lady in a rather unconventional apparel. Just looking at her made the boy feel fresh and nice, like stepping into a forest on a hot day. Her costume wasn’t the only thing with that relaxing, soothing aura around it, as even her speech and demeanor carried certain lightness with them. Dumbfounded, Sasaki could only look at her elegant work taking place right before his eyes. The boy couldn’t help, but feel a little relieved at the nurse’s remark about Dea’s health. Though the things she said later, as well as the principal’s interjection made no sense to him at all.

Right before the speech began anew, a rather creepy looking thing intercepted the girl from Tarou’s hands. He even shivered a little at the thought of touching… it? They have a wide range of heroes here, alright? He thought to himself, escorting the Nurse and Gravedigger with his gaze. During that, he noticed a rather interesting shark-like looking fellow staring at him intently. Puzzled, Sasaki started questioning his own appearance and eyeing himself thoroughly. I guess my clothes are tattered enough to warrant some people looking, but that expression is uncalled-for. That’s when the realization suddenly hit him. Tarou looked at his right sleeve, or lack thereof and almost jumped at the sight of his old scars. How could I forget? Long and short cut marks were in plain view and almost everyone could see them, even though they weathered with age, they were still pretty noticeable. Ah shit. No wonder he’s looking at me like that. The boy instinctively and immediately turned his back to the boy, so that his arm was facing the podium rather than the students.He was covered incold sweat.

The speech started, but Tarou’s concentration was blurred by the recent incident. What will he think of me? He’ll probably say I’m one of those emo kids. AHH! My reputation is ruined! He screamed internally. I need to change. I can’t look like that for the rest of the day. My pants are barely holding on! With newfound conviction, he approached the Mech-suit-guy-hero again. “Umm… Sublimation-sensei. Can I change into something less… ripped?” He said, but after a short pause he added. “Oh and will the school pay for that? I feel like I shouldn’t be the one to take financial responsibility for that.”

9:23 PSA Combat Room

Nero sat there fighting his inner daemon as he could feel his blood lust and blood rage boiling, his muscles were aching as he wanted to jump and attack anything and anyone. His body screamed at his protest and his eyes stayed locked on the one known as Tarou, more specifically his bleeding arm. "Blood...the smell....the taste..." his thoughts only concentrated on blood and resistance. And slowly his resistance was faltering. "It's coagulatig...the floor...not good blood..." his thoughts not his own as his alpha predator nature was creeping in ready to take control. "Fight...attack....eat..." it said to himself and Neros legs commanded he stand up which he almost did but quickly sat back down shaking his head, "no...I can't...it's not right. He's a student like me..." Nero mentally said in retaliation. "He is bleeding....flesh, dine, consume..." Nero shook, "will you just shut up and leave me alone!!!" He screamed internally. He noticed That Tarou had turned away, had he seen Neros gaze? Did he knew what he was thinking? "Oh god....he probably thinks I'm a monster..." Nero thought to himself.
Trombone Trombone

9:30

PSA Combat Room
9:30 AM

After hearing Octavia's yelp his face flushed and his tail retreated back, in a comedic type of style, and numerous thoughts raced through his head. Oh god what have I done, I embarrassed her, I made her feel bad, I made her uncomfortable and I was rude! He yelled at himself in his thoughts before looking at Octavia after she gave her explanation. After hearing that it was for more personal reasons, rather that she didn't like or consider him a friend, made him feel a bit better. He heard her speak again, but was only half paying attention due to the fact that he was still very embarrassed at what he just did. What he did hear was her asking him to put more faith in himself, and that was her condition. He hadn't realized for what since his nerves were blocking out his common sense, but the most important part was all he needed to hear. "O-okay Handa-chan, I'll try..... I doubt it, but that's the reason I c-came to this school anyways was to gain more confidence. If someone I just m-met believes in me already, then I guess I could give it a shot......" Toujou had every doubt in his mind screaming at him he couldn't fulfill this task, but deep inside he wanted to try to mold into the type of person to use his quirk right. As he was thinking this Toujou heard Octavia giving the muscular boy a piece of her mind. When he heard her proposal he, just like her, was sweating bullets and his body was immensely nervous. "U-um, sure! I mean.... we have time so we can walk around school a bit more." He said getting quieter when he spoke. "If we c-can though I'd like to see if November-san is okay, she seemed to be in bad shape so......" He said looking off to his side.

9:34 AM
Trombone Trombone Rage Rage

Name: Kuma Berususeruku
~Combat-Room~
Start Time: 9:33
Looking Toujou right into his eyes as his small, crimson red orbs that contained a strange unnatural fury in them looked deep into the small boy's own. It was only a couple seconds for Kuma but for Toujou, it would've felt like hours under that burning gaze. Abnormally large veins appeared onto Kuma's hands as he released Toujou from his steel-like grip while he turned the boy around as he put forth for them to shake, the gentlemen air disappeared around Kuma as the at the moment, he seemed like a savage creature look like he want to tear someone's body in pieces and eat their still beating heart as they watched....or several in this case.

Only a couple words came out of his mouth "We should be friends, don't you think?" The tone wasn't normal as Toujou could picture Kuma as the killer from some of those classic horror flicks based on the voice that he heard but the gigantic boy didn't seem like he would harm him so what could happen if he did so....only for Kuma to realized that the girl he complimented begun to throw a fit at his horrible manners....she wasn't wrong at all. Nod at the points that Miss. Handa made as she let her angry out in the most lady-like display that Kuma has ever seen in his whole life, he gave a blank face as he
responded "First thing i would like to say is that i apologize for interrupting your conversation like some brutish fiend, Madam. Second, i misread the conversation by a large margin based on the bodily reaction of this young lad." Giving a solid pat on Toujou's back as he meant the tiny boy.

"Third, if i was complimenting a blind woman's physical appearance and i didn't know that she was in which she got incredible offend by it by my comment. I would proceed to apologize and tell her that if i had known, i would never have made such a comment." Taking a breather between his long explanation because he wasn't like the girl before him as he finished off what he was gonna say "And i'm done with being a rude and disrespectful so i'll tag along with the little venture the both of you are having for the time being, Miss. Handa." A gentle smile appeared on his features as his eyes lock on them as he had a beastly hunger in his eyes.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Trombone Trombone simj26 simj26

Shiri Itami, Combat Room
0925 Hours
Stepping from the combat room as the principal's speech came to an end, and the student body was set free to roam the campus, Shiri sighed a mix of satisfaction, and bother. He'd confirmed one thing he'd thought unlikely- there were at least one or two people in this place that had their heads screwed on straight. But for every one of them he was sure there would be tens of people of didn't, one of which still wriggled in the back of his mind. His stuttering, impromptu partner in crime. Former, he reminded himself.

Now that his blood had cooled down, that thought he'd had of her riding their partnership to a nice, comfy spot with the elite of the school was back to bothering him.

He wasn't exactly keen on the idea of walking up to the girl and asking her himself, and after their lunch date he was pretty sure that she shared the sentiment. Was this school normal enough to post their results up like in the normal curriculum? Given the experience he'd just had he doubted that. Big green and ugly would probably want to brand all their ranks on their foreheads before she let something like that happen. Ergh. This ordeal was beginning to bother him more than he'd like to admit, because he was already starting to toy with his hair in frustration. Just riding this out and hoping to find the answer naturally really wasn't within his style but... His eyes catching the crowd Gas-chan had already gotten herself mixed up in, he figured the fully-drained state that he was in wasn't exactly prepared to handle itself if he pushed the wrong buttons. Good for her, Shiri guessed. He'd really pegged her for more of the wallflower type.

Though, her standing there being all social and his standing here irritated and alone bugged him a little too. He'd have to remember the names of her pals so he could scope them out later. For now though, he resigned, he could just find his room and get set up. Beat whatever deadbeats he was sharing it with to all the good spots and then laze around for however long he needed to. Despite his support of her speech, visiting Dea in the infirmary didn't particularly interest him, and he'd be caught dead before one of the kids here thought he was desperate enough to spend his free time trying to warm up to them. He'd just wait until they were forced into the same place and he had no other choice.

Mmm. He nodded to himself, still toying with his hair, and began to find his way towards the dormitories, his mind unfortunately growing no less bothered as he went on his way.
0938 Hours.​

Tokihana EllionOutside: 9:35 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
Toki continued to meander through the campus grounds. She had probably been given a map at some point, not that she remembered. So either incompetence on the school or herself, either way she found herself with no idea of where anything was actually located. Up until the little combat showcase she had simply followed the crowed to get to where she needed to go. Her wandering didn't take her far from the combat area. Few students had left despite being dismissed. Most of them were likely socializing among themselves which is why they were still back in the hall. Of course with so few people leaving that also meant few people to follow or ask for directions. She was about to give up and just go find a teacher when she saw a girl exit the hall. Toki recognized the girl, as everyone should, as one of three combatants in the demonstration. It was odd to see the girl leaving on her own. You'd expect one of the top three students to be swarmed by people. The fact that the girl was alone and just experienced a crippling loss gave her hope that the conversation wouldn't devolve into hero stuff.

With this hope in mind she made her way towards the demon-looking girl. As she drew nearer the other girl's agitation became more apparent. Just as she suspected, the girl was upset over her loss. She probably didn't want to be bothered by it and Toki didn't want to talk about it either, so unless the girl was the really irritable type it should be fine. As she approached she held up her hand and called out to get the girl's attention. "Hey!" She half-jogged the rest of the way before coming to a stop near the twintailed girl. "Are you headed to the dorms? I'm a little lost." Toki lowered her hand to rub the back of her head as she offered the other girl a sheepish grin. "I was hoping I could tag along if you were, if that's alright." It was worth a shot, besides there weren't exactly that many places a student would be headed for at the moment anyways. If the other girl wasn't going to the dorms then she'd probably still be able to point her in the right direction. Plus she wanted to strike up a conversation and make some friends and she was finally given the perfect opportunity and there was no sense in passing up the chance. She didn't want to end up some outcast who went through highschool never talking to her classmates after all.

Outside: 9:38 AM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.37.34 PM.png

Combat Room -> Outside

9:25am

'They had an impressive display of strength but it's to bad that they all reacted so poorly to losing. They should be grateful to be considered good enough to be an example.' Although Kaoru found it difficult to stay quiet ultimately it had felt like a win to her. She now felt confident that she had a general idea of what her classmates would be like. She stopped to take in the beauty of the room. 'If I remember correctly the rules said the students would have to be supervised and approved to return...' She took a few minutes to walk the edges of the room and get a feel for it's size and try to note as much as she could for the next time she would get to return. 'Now what to do next... Hmm oh looks like the room's started to clear out, I should probably follow.'

As she left the combat room she felt like she had a new understanding of what being part of PSA would entail. She let out a loud yawn as she linked her fingers and stretched out to the sky. A bubbling up of excitement began to emerge as she thought of all that she could accomplish here. She took a second to look around at the students earnestly shuffling about. She began to wonder about rather than scramble for the dorms. She guessed they were planning to attempt to get settled into their own space, something she had no interest in. So long as Kaoru had a bed and space to shove her suitcase into she figured it could be put off. 'For now it's time to meet classmates.'

She had managed to wander for about four minutes before she saw the perfect opportunity. A taller girl with glass was approaching one of the top three. Kaoru started to quietly approach them only speaking once she got practically shoulder to shoulder with the taller girl. "Hello~ um Itari-San? Did I get that right. Ah sorry Megane-chan don't think I've ever heard your name yet. I'm Kurosawa Kaoru. Nice to meet you guys! What's up?" She gave a little took a second to take a breath. 'Uggh gotta remember to breath between words…’

Outside || 9:38 || Energy: 95%
Xel Xel (Tokihana Ellion) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Shiri Itami)

Last edited:

• MAE, YORI
    oQzlRE1.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    9:22 A.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - THE COMBAT ROOM​

"Yeah, real lucky." Yori murmurs at Tokage's response, keeping her arms crossed as she watches both teachers make their brief talk. True, they weren't at all like the Symbol of Peace, but Yori thought they could be pretty close in some ways (at least, some more than others). The smile All Might had all the time was one she herself tried to mirror, everywhere she went. The world sure needed those reminders that everything doesn't have to be so dark. Despite all the thoughts and opinions Yori disagreed with amongst the other teachers, she supposed it was good to expose herself to them. Once the little lizard had gone off topic, Yori found a way to jump back into the conversation right after Masaru spoke. "I, for one, am pretty excited for these kids. I don't know about you guys, but I've been planning my lessons for a wh-" Once again, she was interrupted. After the initial dissatisfaction of not being able to finish a rant passes, she raises an eyebrow and laughs a little at the nicknames given by Mao, elbowing "Macchan's" side once more.

Looking over at the young woman, Yori gives a wave towards her. She loved the blasé look and (even if it may have been unintended) youth that Mao brought, it definitely felt different with her around. Readjusting the bottom of her costume, she nods (albeit mockingly) at Masaru's response to Mao. "Respect your elders, Mitsu-chan," she wags her finger, "I expect next time you'll be calling us 'oba-san' and 'oji-san'?" She says with a laugh, completing her joke with a grin. Her attention turns back to this principal who was finishing one last speech before essentially sending everyone on recess. She claps along with everyone else, and once the applause had died out, she watched the kids start to move around. Yori doesn't notice Masaru's absence from the group at first, so when she goes to ask him something, she finds herself staring at Tokage. "Ah, you're not Kuro-kun.." Yori purses her lips, before leaning in closer to the small teacher, reaching to pinch her cheeks. "Well, what're you guys going to do before the break is up?" She asks Mao and Tokage.

9:30 A.M.​

Interactions: Trombone Trombone B BlueClover simj26 simj26

Combat Room
9:27

Mizuki was getting visibly annoyed with this kid. He was nice enough to play along with his stupid request and now he had the gall to sit there and laugh at his answers. He should've known this guy was just hoping to get a funny reaction out of him. Mizuki was about to stand up and leave, frustrated with the turn of events when he heard an unexpected apology. Not only had he apologized, but he even admitted that his quiz was stupid.

"No, no, it wasn't stupid at all." It was. It was very stupid. Not only was it stupid, but it was also very embarrassing. But he would never say that to his face, he didn't have the guts. "To be honest, I kind of deserved it for the way I was acting. It didn't make for a very good first impression." That may have been true, but it didn't justify having to put himself through that timewasting tripe. I may have gone along with it, but that doesn't mean I'm letting you off the hook so easily you bastard. I'll get you back somehow, I hope. Mizuki extended his hand to shake his, all the while he had a timid smile on his face. "I'm Suimma Mizuki, and I swear that I'm not a huge jerk."

End Time
9:29

St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

Duriander Tragiasa
Some bitches' bitch.
Pg. 32 of the CS.
Present Day
Peace Sign Academia
9:21
Combat Room
"What the hell is your issue, loser? Why are you being so nosy? It's Lián. L-i-á-n." Lián said to the boy to her side. Duriander was hoping that the boy would help calm Lián-sama down, but it only pissed her off more. "First of all, I think it's rude that you'd just butt in, and then totally not remember my name. What are you, an asshole?" If this was the first "Friend" that Duriander made at this new school, his grandparents would be disappointed, maybe even his parents would be disappointed. "Not even going to mention that you think that monster is my brother, I'd kill myself if I was ever related to him."
'So the big muscly guy isn't her brother?' Duriander thought to himself. 'Either he's got great self-control, or... She has some sort of disgustingly powerful quirk.'
The realization dawned on Duriander like the sun on a vampire, brightly, powerfully, and painfully. Duriander's quirk switched itself back on, but he started to feel nauseous, so he immediately switched it back off. 'What kind of quirk could she have? It must be strength, if she withstood the muscly guy pushing down on her head. What kind of strength quirk would be powerful enough to let her do that?' Duriander's thoughts were interrupted when the muscly guy went back to try to talk to Lián.
"Well, if I had dealt with Lian for about a year and half or so, then my approach and words would've been greatly different 'Good Sir.' But Laddy, I have dealt with her since we were roughly 11-12 years old... She has watched me grow up and I've watched her grow up." The buff muscly guy said to the boy that tried to interject. Duriander was hoping that he'd try to do something, and help him prove whether or not Lián-sama had some ridiculous quirk, but he was pretty sure words weren't going to do anything.
'What is he even talking about?' Duriander thought to himself, as he wondered if missed some big part of the muscly guy's speech. He was sure he was talking about Lián at the end, but he was still pretty sure he missed around half the speech, but he did't have time to think after the speech because the guy walked to him and Lián so quickly Duriander thought he teleported for a second, then squatted down and looked the two in the eyes. Duriander immediately looked away.
"Listen up lad... Watch out for her, she'll cause a lot of trouble no matter where she goes. I dunno why she hates me for some reason, but she is loyal... To a point where she'll have your back through a lot of crap. Plus she gives pet names to guys she has... Well, let's just say gives her a strange feeling in her stomach so you already better than most males that she has meet in life." The guy said to him.
'This guy's breath stinks.' Duriander thought to himself at the start of the speech. His face started getting a bit red towards the end, but it quickly went back to normal. 'Strange feeling? With her, it seems even feeling friendly would feel strange.' Duriander thought, before correcting himself. 'That's not the way to think about someone, even if they are mean.' He thought to himself.
"I've got nothing to say to you, but watch out for this little runt. I can tell just by looking at him for a second time that he's like a lost little puppy, so he's your responsibility, and he'll probably be talking to a lot people including Riba and myself, so don't start fighting her for no reason." The guy said to Lián before he stretched a bit, making crack sounds so loud Duriander could feel them in his feet. "Hating me, respecting me, cheering for me or liking me matters very little, but think about your futures." He said.
Duriander was a bit offended by the "little runt" and "lost little puppy" parts, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. "I don't even know who you are." He said to the big muscly guy in a sudden, but small, surge of bravery. Before he could get his answer, the guy walked away and immediately started bothering two other people, with Lián trying to add something in while he was doing so. Duriander didn't even notice that the principal had been giving a speech, and only knew they were dismissed because of what Lián said.
"Thank God. Finally, I've been wanting to get out of that room since they started fighting. Let's walk now." She said as she stood up and grabbed Duriander's arm.
"Where are we going?" He asked, before he realized something. 'She's actually not that strong.' He thought. 'If her quirk isn't strength, then what could it be?'
Interactions yuckeroni yuckeroni 's Lián and Rage Rage 's Kuma.
Mentions general ostruppen general ostruppen 's Kuba.​

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    Combat Room -> Infirmary
    9:30

The deep-voiced individual wasn’t letting them go, wanting to prove, or rather maintain the impression of him being somebody cultured, maybe even a gentleman. It was hard from what Octavia perceived him to be; a rather rude student who only wants to be polite in order to impress others, or maybe stand out a bit in the crowd. But can I blame him for that? He tries his best, that’s for sure, so maybe I shouldn’t be so harsh on the boy. She puffed her cheeks. “You should at least tell us your name if you really want to go.” Her remark was aimed at the new-met boy, but she wasn’t facing him, like she usually does, as to signal a slight disappointment from his demeanor."Oh, and Makoto-kun has to agree." She swiftly turned to Toujou. “I guess that Alexander has more interesting things to do now, so waiting for him would be counterproductive to say the least. Who knows, maybe we’ll meet him along the way.” And he should pray to be found. If he disappears, he’ll break their promise, and that’s something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. “Oh, I’ve also wanted to check on November-san. I want her to justify that outburst of hers.” After saying that, Octavia started walking, and soon left the building. The outside air was something incomparably extraordinary right now. The combat room was crammed and stuffy, but here a person could finally take a breath of fresh air, and that's what Octavia did.Handa could hear the quiet bird-songs and the even gentler whistling of the leaves in the wind. She took that all in, without making a move. I bet that the surroundings are green. Isn't that supossed to be the color of spring? "Makoto-kun?" She asked to seemingly nobody, hoping that her friend is indeed behind her. "Could you describe the school grounds? I want to know how they look like. With colors please."

PSA Combat Room - Infirmary
9:34 AM

Tou suddenly felt the grip of the larger boy loosen and he looked up to see his eyes. He wasn't particularly afraid, but he could definitely sense the malice within those eyes, it also didn't help that his words also gave off that impression. He turned to Octavia meekly after he spoke to her, and he heard her rebuttal. She's really brave..... She doesn't know what he looks like, but none the less she's standing up for herself, and me...... He thought as he heard her reasoning for wanting to see Dea before beginning to walk off. Since she was the closest to a friend than Alexander or this guy, he followed behind her. "O-oh, I'm sorry sir but I think H-Handa-chan wants for us to be alo....." Before he could finish his sentence his face got red and he immediately turned to follow behind her. As he approached her, she asked for a description of the area around them in the courtyard. It took a few seconds for him to respond, as he was looking around to look at the scene in front of him so he can properly describe it to her. "W-well, the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. It's beautifully pink with cherry blossom leaves flowing in the wind, with some birds resting on the branches of the trees. I saw something similar to this when I entered middle school, but I didn't really have someone to see it with me until I reunited with an old friend...." After he said all of that he took a deep breath, out of nervousness and to get fresh air.

When he spoke again his voice was a bit more clear than previously from the stuffy room. "About what you said earlier... About your justification for her outburst. I-I sort of understand where she's coming from, but that's not why I want to go. I know what it's like to overuse your quirk, quite a lot actually. It hurts a lot, so I just want to make sure she'll be okay and see if it's not that major." He said looking down, walking up to Octavia's left side. He then took in what he just said and it made him feel really embarrassed, not really over nothing except that he told her that his quirk does hurt him and he doesn't want her to worry about him. "A-also do you j-just want to follow my voice, or d-do you want me to g-guide you......" He said with the words barely coming out of his mouth.

9:38 AM
Trombone Trombone Rage Rage

Shiri Itami, Combat Room
0938 Hours
Boom. Wow. He was almost surprised. People were actually approaching him, and after the show in the combat room, no less. He'd been expecting the lot that was the student body to be taking a wide angle after that. Either because they were looking down on them, or rather, him, or that they'd been thrown off by Dea's well-deserved rebellion. These two were decent eggs, or were just as desperate as he wouldn't admit he was.

Either way the relief that their greetings brought with them was obvious, at least to anyone who knew him, as his hand provided his hair sweet relent.

"Uh, it's Itami." He answered the second girl plainly. With all his attention having been focused on sliding himself into some social circle or another, he'd been taken a little off guard here. Neither his bravado nor his aggression were deployed. He coughed. It wasn't like they weren't ready, though. "Mmm, close though!" As he spoke, Shiri put on the same sort of friendly expression that he'd had back during the entrance examination. "Unfortunately, though, I don't really know where I'm going myself. So being lost is what I'm doing. You really think they'd give us a map." He supposed that was what the tour was for. It wouldn't be particularly surprising if not printing maps was one of the ways this dump was cutting costs.

"I'm not particularly opposed to company, though. How do you two feel about nicknames? Kuro and... Megane, right? Unless you have a proper name you'd like to share?"

0940 Hours
Xel Xel
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Tokihana EllionOutside: 9:38 AM

6322dd645842be48c9b9222dab156e63.jpg
"Megane..?" The word was quiet with a tinge of confusion as she stared blankly at the new girl that introduced herself. It had been a long time since anyone had called her that. Megane wasn't exactly a nickname she was very fond of. She was about to contest the name when Itami corrected her name and revealed that she herself was also lost. Great, the blind seeking the blind for guidance. Although it also meant that she wasn't at fault for being lost. If Itami didn't have a map either then clearly it was the schools fault, not theirs. "Thank God it's not just me." They were innocent. Absolved of all wrong-doing. And that fact brought her a bit of relief, even if it did nothing to help her reach her destination. Itami joining Kuro in using the Megane nickname caused her eyes to narrow slightly. Not wanting to be saddled with that nickname for her highschool years Toki quickly spoke up.

"Toki. You can call me Toki." She offered the pair a smile and hoped her quick interjection would dispel the megane nickname. "Just Toki is fine." She was equally quick to add her addendum, caring very little for honorifics. She never really cared about all the formalities. Probably something picked up from her dad's side. "Although you can call me whatever you want... as long as it's not Megane..." Toki offered Itami a shrug and a small grin. If the demon girl was the type to nickname people then that was fine by her. Just so long as she was given an acceptable nickname.

Of course, while she couldn't care less about naming conventions she knew most people did. "It's nice to meet you uh... Itami-San? Kuro....San?" She tentatively floated the names to gauge their reactions. Taking extra care with Kuro since it wasn't even the girl's full name. She always preferred it when she went abroad to spend time with family. Even to this day she found it a pain figuring out what her classmates found acceptable. There had been more than a few bad first impressions because she treated their names too cavalierly. It'd be a pretty awful start to her highschool career to upset the first classmates she spoke to.

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.37.34 PM.png
Outside
9:40am

Kaoru was delighted at that she had managed to find people who seemed to be friendly. It always made it much easier when she didn't have to fight her way into a conversation. It was far too nice of a morning to ruin with hostilities. She let out a small cheeky grin and put her hands on the straps of her bag as she began to speak.

"Hehe sorry about that. Hmmm Itami, Itami, Itami. Okay got it. Toki and Itami-chan" She let out a small hum before continuing. "Your names are really cute. Oh but yeah you guys can just call me Kuro, no need for shyness. I like it." She took a moment and spun on her heel to look around at her surroundings. She felt even more energized than usual as it'd been a long time since she was ever given a nickname. While she could tell that they were just at the edge of the garden she certainly couldn't tell which edge. In her rush to decided who she felt like talking to she had unfortunately not paid attention to which way she was walking off to. She rummaged her bag and took out her sketchbook. Although it was definitely not her usual area she was lucky enough to have sketched a small map of the path they took to get to the building.
'They took my stuff towards the combat area so it must have been around there that the dorm is positioned.'That means if we want to reach it we should head west the same route we took to get to the combat building.' She thought as she began to try to retrace her steps in her mind. 'Darn I should have keep sketching'
"Okay. So ideally they would have given us a map but I sketched a bit of the school already. Once we were at the gate they took our suitcases left and right so I marked the general location I think they're at. If I remember right that mean we have to goooooo. Thata way." She lifted her arm and confidently pointed across the gardens towards the east before throwing the sketchbook back into her bag.

Outside || 9:43 || Energy: 95%
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Shiri Itami) Xel Xel (Tokihana Ellion)

Last edited:
Shiri Itami, Combat Room
0943 Hours
"Right right, Toki-chan, then. Kuro, lead the way!" This was feeling familiar. A white haired, blue eyed student who didn't like his nicknames? He'd done this song and dance once here already, but at least this time his partner had a bit of spring in their step. "So, I've got to ask. What're you two thinking of this place so far? Personally I think it's seeming like a bit of a dump." No surprise there, he hoped. The two might have seemed decent, but he wasn't planning on making much time for anyone taken in by this place already. If they answered yes, he'd head to the dorms with them and then take his leave, and if they didn't then they'd be able to talk.

"I imagine it just sounds like whining, but I'm already questioning the staff here. I mean, I knew this place was no UA when I applied here, but that little demon of a woman seemed more interested in beating the three of us up than she did in teaching any sort of lesson. You think it was just some sort of hazing? Though I have to admit a bit of respect for that sort of no-nonsense approach, her attitude really just makes me want to... Beat her up." Still headed towards the dorms, Shiri scratched at his hair. His own complaints were bringing Dea's rant back to mind. It wasn't like he cared about the teachers playing at being heroes like she did. Those who can't do, teach, as the saying went. But her high and mighty attitude was something that he instinctively wanted to take down.

"Don't suppose you two wanna help? Catch her off-guard while she's off doing whatever it is she's getting up to and make her cry? Kidding." For a moment he was half serious. Even he wasn't reckless enough to expect to be able to beat her all of a sudden. "Unfortunately, my Quirk needs gas to work. Without it I'm about as useful as, well, probably about as useful as the dragon-lady in her kiddy mode. Speaking of... What about you two? You aren't the annoying type to hide your Quirk or whatever are you? Care to give a show?"

0948 Hours
Xel Xel
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• ⠠⠕⠉⠞⠁⠧⠊⠁⠀⠠⠓⠁⠝⠙⠁
    School Grounds -> Infirmary
    9:34
    "Oooh, that's right, cherry blossoms are in season. I completely forgot about that." Octavia's smile widened at the mention of pink trees filling the landscape. "Pink... pink... Are gooseberries pink? No, they would be green, I suppose." She fell silent again, thinking thoroughly on her response, like getting the color right was the matter of utmost importance. "Raspberries are pink." Her stern expresion finally changed into something more relaxed. "I always get those mixed up." She summarized with a playful hand gesture. Students started going out of the combat room faster than before, and before Handa could realize it, the grounds were filled with carefree chatter, that accompanied by the gentle gusts of wind, made a nice, almost melodic ambient.

One thing that the girl found particularly interesting was the 'friend' mentioned by Tou. "Reuniting with an old friend must be a really warming experience. Where is that friend now, if that is proper for me to ask?"

They continued their journey to the infirmary and finally, the person that was their destination was brought up. "Our quirks are quite different, so my tentacles just get sore like my muscles if I overuse them... But if they're dehydrated it becomes quite a hassle though." The later part of the sentence was hushed, as if she was embarrassed by that fact. Approaching closer and closer to the infirmary, she heard an offer leave Tou's mouth. Octavia expected that to be brought up sooner or later. She shook her head. "I'm alright. I've memorized the school's layout." There was a certain proudness about her way of saying that. Even though I've almost got lost today... It's the exception that proves the rule. She concluded her inner battle with a wrongly used phrase and continued onward. "Oh, and there's another thing. 'I think that Handa-chan wants us to be alone', was it?" She grinned. "What a curious thing to say."
    9:39
    Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back