• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Screen_Shot_2017-10-25_at_3.23.21_PM.png

Boy Dorms - KazShinOrion's Room
10:11 PM

The helmet guy's sudden appearance caused Kazeki to jolt up in alarm. So noisy . . . He thought to himself as he furrowed his eyebrows once more, except this time it wasn't because of the All Might calendar. He offered no more than exasperated sigh in response to the talking Helmet's hello, then turned his attention to the newcomer.
The helmet guy, now known as Shinsuke was much like an puppy seeing a chew toy. Except he wasn't a puppy, so it was more annoying than cute. Despite him judging Shinsuke, Kazeki sat up more and moved to the edge to look up at the other guy. Already he had picked the top bunk on the other side, and didn't seem nearly as loud as Shinsuke. "Helmet--- Shinsuke-Kun there is no need to yell, I am sure he can hear you just fine at a normal speaking tone." He gritted his teeth slightly, trying to be as polite as possible. If he got on Shinsuke-Kun's bad side, he figured he would only get louder and induce some major headaches.

Normally, Kazeki would have preferred for everyone to shut up and go to bed since it was already late. Of course this was also a chance to get idea of some of the quirkies around him, which would help give him some ideas of what kind of tricks he needed to start working on. "I'm Furutsu Kazeki. I suppose since we'll be roommates, we should at least know each other's names." Unlike Shinsuke, there was no hand outstretched to either of them, he simply kept his hands to his side as he addressed both of them indirectly.

Interactions: Shinsuke Ichimaru ( Kolchao Kolchao ) , and Orion Yasahiro ( superrsalt superrsalt )

• Dorms - Tarou's Room
    22:03

Tarou could finally feel Nero ‘s grip on his hand, and so, a handshake was finally made. The name ‘Nero’ seemed Japanese enough, so maybe a handshake wasn’t the best greeting possible, but it’s better to be safe than sorry when dealing with a shark… Or at least a shark-boy. Being careful also meant that he couldn’t just point out how strong and almost painful was the boy’s greeting. It even made him flinch involuntarily when the hands connected abruptly. The handshake itself, gave baldy a solid few seconds to observe Yamato, getting used to his grip and appearance little by little.

To be honest, he was surprised about the compliments he had received. Yeah, it was a great opportunity to learn, but ‘did well’? Not always had he the luxury of hearing other people praise him like that. And the fact that he scored first? He himself didn’t even know how that happened, so that part just made him feel a bit embarrassed about himself. If anything, he had expected the boy to act exactly like all those delinquents in his old school. Painting his head like Easter eggs and having that trademark crude tone. I guess I was mistaken about him.

Until finally, came the part when Nero decided to come clear about his evil deeds. It was good that he had let go of Tarou’s hand a while ago, because if he was holding it now, it could end up with a dislocated shoulder, as Sasaki, at the mention of being eaten jumped back a few meters and then scaled the bed in a second. He hit his head in a process once or twice, but he was finally safe, in his own bed. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard. Until now, he thought of Nero as a thug, who was picking a fight with him, but to think that his shark lineage has that much of an effect?

“EAT ME?! You were trying to eat me? What kind of human eats another human!?”

22:05
    Interaction: The Mechanist The Mechanist (Nero Yamato)

Dorms 22:05

The bald one jumped back almost in a blink of an eye, almost as if he was a blur and soon took the space of his bed. Though his words about Nero wanting to eat him did hurt. "I didn't mean to!....you were bleeding....and well....wait do you know anything about sharks?" He asked curious if there was a way to subvert this misunderstanding. "You see a shark, they go into a frenzy when ever they smell blood and all it takes is a single drop of it within a one mile radius to send a shark looking for the source. You were bleeding a lot after your match with sensei and the smell....I sat there trying so hard to fight my inner alpha predator because of the smell of your blood. That's why I left....because just like an actual shark I have a hard time controlling myself around blood....we'll around blood that doesnt come from a fish cuz I grew used to that smell....but I promise I wasn't trying to eat you! I was just fighting my quirk...." he said looking down, hand behind his head almost as if he was trying to shield himself. "I don't eat people....just fish..."

Dorms 22:08
Trombone Trombone

Kaoru.png
Female Dorms || Her Dorm Room
10:17pm

Yup Kaoru didn't feel this whole roommate situation was gonna be all sunshine and roses. The longer the Blondie spoke the less interested Kaoru was in her. She wasn't sure if all the formal tone was really how she talked or if she was just that far up hers but it made the girl sound like an overly pretentious ass. Also where did she get off calling one of the teachers a manchild when she was the one that threw a tantrum at losing? In fact she objected to a lot of what this Dea girl had to say including the fact that she claimed she would not find fault in them having a different opinion. That's how reality works you don't get to choose.

In fact her little spiel left her at such a loss for words that if not for the hopeful and uplifting view Handa-san had given she would have lost her composure. It was fine and all that she was tired due to what she assumes is quirk exhaustion, and man didn't she know how that felt. Even so she was gonna put her own two cents in though admittedly calmer than she probably would have if the whole dorm had this type of lack luster mentality to challenge. She got up and walked to the center of the room so that she could be at a more equal level.
"Listen princ- Listen November-San it's really not any of our place to question what the ideal is. She's a Pro, you're not. She can take on multiple enemies, you can't even take her on. It's fine if you dislike her but you sound ridiculous. What point is throwing mud at her gonna do? She's not a real hero... then why was she hired? Is talking shit about her gonna make it so you feel better? Is it gonna change the fact that you lost? What's your aim here? 'Cause this isn't the first time I'm hearing this type of opinion today but yours sounds much more like a child that wants everyone to agree with what they say."

10:25pm || Her Dorm Room || Energy: 25%
Interacting with:
Idea Idea (Koinu Sakana)
simj26 simj26 (Dea November)
Trombone Trombone (Octavia Handa)

Mentions:
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Shiri Itami- Vaguely || Not By Name)

Ryotai Takahoma| 10:10 a.m. | Outside P.S.A. on Grounds |
lMJoqq9.jpg

Ryo stayed silent for the most part, letting the noticeably shorter girl jab him in the chest as she spat what he took as empty threats.. For the most part, Ryo didn't hear much of what she said, as he was trying his utmost to not laugh. Her face scrunched up tightly as her eyes attempted to pierce his gaze, dead serious as she went on about god knows what..

But that look.. That look that could send chills down your back, the assertiveness to jab a finger at him, even the intensity in her voice..

She was perfect.

At least to mess around with. Ryo would most definitely be talking to her again, deciding to tune back into what she was saying. "..-We're not done here. You're going to regret this moment once you're puking your teeth up on the pavement." Hm..-Maybe her insults could use a bit of work, as most people didn't upchuck teeth when they were struck, and of all people, Ray would know.

Watching the hothead stomp away, Ryo would begin to laugh uncontrollably, wiping a fake tear from his eye as he calmed himself. Turning back to the boy who was observing, Ryo recalled him saying something about his quirk..-Had he actually attempted to insult him? Lackluster at best, it was pretty obvious the kid had zero self-confidence. But it never hurt to check, and that wasn't mentioning the fact that he could use him.. "Let's be realistic man..-" Ray would slide next to what he understood to be a dwarf, putting his right hand on his shoulder with a grip that was probably pretty uncomfortable, doing so to get his point across a bit better. Ray would once again flash his reptile-like features, his teeth elongating with a strange sound as he held his left hand out in front of the sight of the shorter kid. The voice of what appeared to be a meathead became cold, seemingly 100% serious as he displayed his hand to Duriander. "..-See this? This is a normal hand." Ray's slits of pupils widened a noticeable margin, keeping full eye contact as the snap of a bone came with the uncomfortable twitch of his hand. As he began to roll his wrist in a circular motion, deep grey scales would flush over his skin, his hand contorting in impossible ways as the skin on his palm shifted to a crimson red. His nails would extend out from his cuticles, shifting to a black as they sharpened to point that could pierce the skin.

"Now that, that's the hand of a beast. I'm a fucking dragon, I'd love to hear your explanation on how Yellowstone over there has a better quirk than I do.."

Finally letting go of Duriander, Ryo would flash another smile, spinning on his heel before starting off towards the Main building, plugging in his earphones as he walked.

20:20

Letting his jaw gap open, Ray would let out a long yawn, making his way to his dorm with the directions he had been given. One could say that his day was successful, or at least he enjoyed it. He had met someone who was more hostile than anyone he had met in a very long time. Opening up the door to his place, he remembered that he wouldn't be living alone, but who he'd be living with was a mystery.

But it was apparent that he was the first to arrive, which was strange since he wasn't ever first in regards to timing. Shrugging off the thought as he claimed a bed for himself, throwing himself on the mattress before he pulled out his phone, tapping away at it as he let his body relax, popping his daily pain pill, and taking a good swig of water.
| 10:20 p.m. | Inside the Dorm |Mentions/Interactions

Atsushi Junsou

In Her Dorm Room
10:10 P.M.

29371560a327d71938fd6c90249dfe7d63f9b1e0_hq.jpg

As Junsou was meditating, she could her someone come in. She didn't open her eyes nor did she respond to the sound. Her face held calmness but her stomach was slowly bubbling with worry.

Someone came in. Someone came in. Someone came in.

That was all that was going through her mind. Because of that, she meditated harder in an effort to calm the twist in her stomach. After a few minutes, the knots untangled themselves but there were still traces. Junsou wanted to meditate longer just in case but she also really wanted to see and greet her roommate.

And so, despite of herself, Junsou peeked one eye open then she opened the other. She then uncrossed her legs and let her legs touch the ground. She didn't get up though. The bubbling came back but this time, it was slight fear. It wasn't strong but it was there. This resulted in her closing her eyes and trying to make the bubbles disappear. It felt like forever when in reality it was only a few minutes. Sucking in her breath, Junsou stood up quickly and opened her eyes. She could do this.

Junsou could see her black haired roomie laying on the top bunk. Junsou bit her lip and pulled down her mouth mask to her chin. She would've prefered using her phone but the girl didn't seem to be paying attention to her. Junsou contemplated what to do for a second. On one hand, it seemed like the blackette wanted to be left alone but on the other, it'd be rude to not introduce herself to her. This inner debate with herself continued for another few minutes before Junsou hesitantly decided to go for the greeting. A name introduction at least.

"Um... Heeeey...... I'm Atsushi Junsou. Nice to meet you...." At first, Junsou's word were hesitant and unsure but then it came out normal. She dragged the last sentence out because she wasn't sure who she was. There were, after all, three other students other than her so she could be anyone. Her face was monotonous but she could feel the bubbling again but she pushed in down the best she could. She hoped she wouldn't leak out any kind of gas tonight. That'd be a... difficult first impression.

In Her Dorm Room, Peace Sign Academy
10: 20 P.M.
B BlueClover
[Mentioned] Archtoddler Archtoddler

• SHIMIZU, LIÁN
    xD0cUl0.jpg
    PRESENT DAY
    10:12 P.M.
    PEACE SIGN ACADEMY - DORMS​

Lián's first thought towards her roommate's pathetic attempt at explaining herself was, in fact, 'pathetic'. The way this girl stuttered and kept repeating her apologies over and over like a busted record player was, at first, annoying and grating on her own nerves. Yet the sight of this stranger almost groveling at her feet felt... oddly exciting. All she could do at this point, however, was stare dumbly as the other girl went to search through the items that were scattered on the bed for something, only returning to Lián with a notebook and pencil. Shaking herself out of her stupor, she looks at her roommate's hands, and opens her mouth but closes it quickly, unsure of what to say or do. It seemed as if the girl wanted to write something down, but of what, she had no idea. Before she could ask what was going on, Lián is interrupted by the girl again who introduces herself first.

Akacha. Akacha Yugoyashi. Yugoyashi. Lián repeats the name in her head in order to get a sort of, feel, of the name. If she had to room with this dumbass, might as well put the effort into remembering her name. Well, at least part of her name. Upon hearing her rank, Lián's hidden fear of not being the best is assuaged for now. With a smirk gracing her features, she finally speaks. "Alright, Yashi-san, we can sweep your carelessness under the rug, for now. All you have to do is promise to not make a mess of things anymore and continue to be a decent roomie." Uncrossing one of her arms to point at the pad and pen, she then asks, "so what is this for? You taking notes or somethi-" She stops herself from talking any further as an idea pops into her head, and so she attempts to pluck the writing utensil from Akacha's hand and the paper as well.

"Whatever you were going to do can wait, I'm going to make a set of rules for everyone to follow. I don't care how anyone else does it, we're not going to live like uncivilized pigs. Do you understand me?" Her last sentence wasn't said as if she was asking a question, it was more of a demand than anything else.

10:19 P.M.​

Interactions: Idea Idea
    Mentions: Noble Scion Noble Scion Strawberraki Strawberraki

Last edited:
Tokage Barūn
Time: 10:10 PM
He didn’t understand, of course Vertigo thought this was silly. It was more than just the food at this point, it was the idea that Yori thought she was helpless. Helpless enough for her to take her food without even asking. As she thought, her dilating eyes could be visible to anyone close by.

However, they seemed to stop after the mention of Pocky. Her stomach growled as she swiftly turned her head and snapped the pocky stick with her jaws. She didn’t even eat it properly, rather, the tiny teacher nommed away at it, almost like that of a hamster. Tokage hated eating in public because of this, though her emotions couldn’t argue with the food driving her senses. Her eyes then darted to the other voice, coming from the head of security.
“Huh, are you new? Don’t remember your face from anywhere, and I prowl the halls every night. Unless you’re just in an office looking at cameras all day.” Tokage’s mood seemed to relax slightly, the food helping her.

However, her mission came back when Vertigo asked about who had stolen her food. Her gaze turned cold as she spoke in a unforgiving tone.
“Yori-San,” she spat with venom, the anger bubbling to the surface of the small teacher.
Time: 10:13 PM
Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Chen Gong Chen Gong
Mentions: yuckeroni yuckeroni
Riba Hone
Time: 9:46 AM
Riba watched the boy closely, her eyes never leaving his figure. He had decided to sit down below her, and chat from there. The boy was right about one thing, her troubled mind.

The memories of middle school came to mind, and the many insults that were thrown at her by the black hair devil.
“Villians can’t be heroes! Why don’t you stay with what you’re good at or better yet, just head straight to prison!”
How Riba wanted to bash her skull into the pavement but a red nuisance stopped her attack. She was kinda grateful for him intervening and stopping her from proving Lián’s point. Meanwhile, on the outside, Riba seemed to be physically agitated by the memory and her grip on the bench she was sitting on tightened till her knuckles were white and her palms turned bright red from the pressure. She snapped back, ripping her hand from the bench and letting the cold air turn the red palm white again. “Riba, Riba Hone.” The girl said dully before asking the main question that could help in knowing this person should stick around. “What is your quirk?” It was a sudden and touchy question, Riba didn’t care for the surprise of it though, rather the answer.
Time: 9:49 AM
Interaction: Leovonis Leovonis
Mentions: yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage

• PSA Combat Room, 9h46 AM

My guessing about her being "dangerous" were nearly confirmed as I noticed her grasping the bench where she sat, as if angered by something. I'd say it was the student that walked by, but I'd have to know her a bit better to make that claim. A moment later, she spoke to me again, this time not as sharply, her tone dulled, but not exactly melancholic I'd say. Her name was Riba Hone. The next thing she spoke sort of shocked me at first, as she was asking about my Quirk.
    "...? My Quirk? Uh.. I make stuff outta the stuff I eat. Like spears outta bone, and... uh... thats kinda the only thing I can really make at the moment." I said defeatedly. "Whats yours?" I asked Riba-chan, hoping she wouldn't go full tsundere on me and tell me off. Or something along those lines, she didn't quite seem like a tsundere.

PSA Combat Room, 9h50 AM
    Mentions: B BlueClover

PSA Dorm Rooms, 10h12

I let out a sigh of relief as I walked farther into the room, taking a look at the beds, trying to figure out which one was bigger before realizing that they were all the same size and thinking otherwise would be wishful thinking. I noticed as one of my roommates talked that he stuttered, and wondered for a moment if it was just because he was nervous or if he just had a stutter. Either way it didn't really matter. I wouldn't be able to hear it asleep. "Nice. Good to know that I found the right one... woulda been just awful if I ended up in the girls dorm." I said a bit sarcastically to my other roommates before I set down my bags beside one of the top bunk beds that wasn't taken yet and plopped onto it, kicking off my shoes as I did so, leaving them besides my bed. I then took off my socks with my feet, a maneuver I had mastered after coming home from school. And again, I left the socks besides my bed. "Don't get too loud now. Night." I said to my roommates, who's names I hadn't even learned yet, as I nestled into my bedsheets, stripping under the sheets and putting all the garments, except for my boxers, down besides my bed.

Interactions: Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Prophet The Prophet

F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams

Muscle: 194 grams

Last edited:
Riba Hone
Time: 9:46 AM
Riba looked at Setsou, realizing the surprise in his face as she silently cursed herself out. She straightened her back, place her hand in her lap, and rested one leg atop the other. It was her way of not trying to seem like a psycho and rather a adult. “Huh.” That was all the came out; while she didn’t show it, it was surprising to find someone with a similar quirk.

However, her gaze turned slightly angry, wondering what this man’s story was. Did he have to deal with the taunts? Did he deal with the Lián’s of the world? Riba’s anger started to vanish, knowing she was getting ahead of herself. That’s when Setsou asked about her quirk. She contemplated telling him, but finally decided to since allies must know each other in order for top efficiency.

“Bone.” At first, that was all she said before showing her fingers as if preparing a demonstration. “I can manipulate my bones for weapons and armor.” She probably made it sound a lot simpler and flashier than it actually was, but it was good to keep someone in the dark about weaknesses or else have them use it against you.
10:51 AM
Interactions: Leovonis Leovonis
Time: 10:10 PM
Riba’s peaceful sleep started to turn into anger once the other voice decided to disturb it. She curled up slightly but then it spoke again. Her eyes opened wide as she almost flew off the bed and right in front of the new girl.

Riba looked her up and down with a bored expression before speaking. “Look. I’m not here to be friends, study buddies, or your close colleague. If you want to chat, wait for the other two because all I want to do is sleep and get work done. Understand Junsou-Shi?” She looked mad, as if this girl was the scum of the Earth thanks to a mixture of sleep depravation and her lack of enthusiasm for getting roommates in the first place.
Time: 10:20 PM
Interactions: InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
Mentions: Bum Bear Bum Bear Archtoddler Archtoddler

• Akira Fujimoto
    Location & Time | 9:34AM, Central Garden of PSA

The flask was put back into where he grabbed it from, a little sip was enough to lose the craving for alcohol in his system. Akira may still be an alcoholic(as if carrying a flask as well as a secret one hidden by his wallet didn't indicate such a thing), but at least he's not like the old him. Who kept around at least 5 to 7 different flasks on him at all times before somehow, as opposed to just 2. Those flasks he still kept, and are part of a whole collection of them. One could never have enough of them, just like his collection of lucrative(if he were ever to sell it) and well designed shot glasses as well.

But the act of drinking in such a beautiful garden might be shameful(if anyone knew of course), as he could ruin it somehow but he didn't really care. Smoking was another deal, and could ruin it with the scent of cigarette smoke and the plants might die just by doing it. Or at least he thought so. The flora of the garden were certainly well cared for, and such a thing deserves to be remembered in a stunning painting, made by him of course. Nobody knew of his artistic endeavors, but his hobby of creating art was his favourite out of all the others he had by far.

Akira was brought back to reality from admiring the garden by the blonde haired teacher next to him. Who was questioning him about drinking it seemed. Maybe he should've been more discreet and brought one of those water bottles he'd bring whenever he worked out and filled it with alcohol instead. A flask just gave it away in an instant from the looks of it. "I know full well of the dangerous effects of alcohol, and no, I'm not trying to get away from something. I've just had this... addiction, for a very long time now. You can blame my college peers for that."

"And I'm flattered that you'd call me young, but I'm not young at all, Ueno-san," and being the age he is, this wasn't really all that shameful to him. What's really shameful is the fact he's had no lover in his entire life. "Despite my appearance making me look like a twenty-something year old guy, I can assure you that I'm just a really good looking thirty-nine year old man. So, apologies if my appearance tricked you like it has done on others." Getting mistaken for a young guy was a thing that he's experienced pretty often, so this wasn't much of a big deal to him.

Time & Location | 9:37AM, Central Garden of PSA
    yuckeroni yuckeroni

Time: 5
7:00 P.M.
Building: Girl's Dorm

School wasnt always a place Deysha enjoyed because half the time she was more advance than everyone. She worked hard and diligently to get where she was. She hated natural talents who didnt practice and even hoped to knock a few down. She also hated when people didnt use thier full potential against her.

"Looks like its time for another year in what most people call hell but this may be heaven for me." Deysha said to herself. She was looking foward to the extensive resources and hero costume she would have at her disposal. She aslo aspired to be a number 1 hero and this was a stepping stone.

Deysha had finally made it to the school in where she belonged for now. She didnt really care where she went as long as she became a hero. She was also looking foward to making new friends amd beating people in fights. She liked knocking people down a few knotches.

Deysha opened her bag to see her schedule and looked at the dorm setup. She also looked at the current rankings.
"What?! I really should be higher than number 20 on the list but no matter. I'll pull up to the top 5." She was looking to see 3 other people in her room. They were Tokihana Ellion, Deysha Ressau-Persan, Autumn Makigami and Lily Orenthos. She walked in the room to see nobody in there and fell asleep.

"This will definetly be an interesting year."

Last edited:
Shiri Itami, Various
2212 Hours
A pair of the stuttery types, huh? Not the best first impression, but at least they weren't apologizing for anything yet. Even if they had been, after the rigamarole of the day he'd probably have been too tired to do anything about it anyway. The one diving straight into bed definitely had the right idea. As much as Shiri wanted to give the two of them a hard time, he could practically feel the magnetism between his body and the vacant beds.

"Mmm, no need to worry about that." In contrast to his roommate's modesty, Shiri cast aside his shirt and skirt aside as he spoke, stripping down to a pair of plain, undecorated boxers. "I've been up to way too much nonsense today myself, so as much as I'd like to get to some male bonding I'm going to hit the hay myself. I recommend not bothering yourself with waiting up for the last guy." Leaving his discarded clothing heaped at the base of his bed, Shiri tumbled beneath the blankets of the vacant lower bunk without much ceremony before turning his head to the wall and getting comfortable.

"Night night~"
He called, before dipping into silence.
2215 Hours
Interacted: Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Leovonis Leovonis

Last edited:
Toujou banner.png
PSA Dorms

10:15 PM

Toujou looked on as his other two room mates went to their respective beds. Tou didn't see the other guy earlier, but even though he skipped introductions it was understandable, it was getting pretty late and Tou had already gotten into his sleep wear. He stretched his arms in the air and got up from his bed after the other two had laid in theirs and turned off the lights. "Well good night....." Toujou said as he got into his bed and went underneath the covers. As he laid there in the silence of the room, with the other roommate not showing up yet, he tried to think about the two roommates he did meet. One of them was in the top three, Shiri Itami, who clearly is a guy even before he took his uniform off which was why Tou didn't get flustered. He didn't know how his quirk worked, but obviously whatever the case it was a very strong quirk. His other roommate, who is unnamed, seems like a nice person from his initial interaction with him. Either way, Tou would be spending the next three years of his life with these two and the other roommate that may show up later on. Slowly but surely, Tou drifted to sleep and let his dreams envelop him.

10:20 PM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leovonis Leovonis The Prophet The Prophet

• PSA Combat Room 9h52

She kept on presenting herself as if she was about to give a speech at a town hall, always straightening her back and what not. I would've called her out on this had I known more about her, but the part of my brain that was screaming at me before began to yell at me again, telling me she'd likely take my head as a trophy if I did somehow manage the courage to talk to her like that. As soon as I finished that thought, I was a bit surprised to hear her answer my question, and even more surprised to her answer.

"Huh... guess we have similar Quirks then." I said as she finished speaking. "Do you have to eat stuff for yours to work too?" I asked Riba as I turned my backpack over onto my stomach and started digging through it, looking for some of my bone making materials. "Cus if so, I can give you some collagen and Bone Broth." Again, the tiny part of my brain warned me about this, knowing that she'd likely turn down my offer even if she did need to use it to make her bone stuff, but it was all I could really think of to get closer to her at the moment. Plus I had plans to buy some more with the money the school had given us.

PSA Combat Room 9h54

Mentions: B BlueClover

F/M/B Chart (Flesh, Muscle, Bone chart.)

Flesh: 1252 grams

Bone: 215 grams

Muscle: 194 grams

Last edited:
a385cb2c6892918a24133683f3d92444.png

Aruka Datsukaeru
Female Dorms: 2204-2206
Aruka was clearly visibly concerned as Sumi began to react to the contact, she wasn't sure if the girl was simply dramatic, or rather sensitive, yet it hardly mattered. Though the effects were short lived, Aruka had caused them, whether she intended to or not. The worried expression soon drifted to a more sombre one as Aruka looked toward the ground. She was clearly going to need to be far more careful in the academy, there were plenty of excited students around that were far too chummy for their own good. The question of her quirk arose, causing the smaller green girl to freeze up slightly, thankfully for her though, the subject changed soon after.

It didn't take Sumi long to get back to her, what Aruka assumed to be, usual self, already butchering her last name into something far more short and cutesy. Aruka never understood why some girls enjoyed to refer to others as 'chan' so much, probably to appear cute themselves, though it didn't make them any more so to her. Aruka let out a long defeated sigh, with a shrug following it soon after, looking back up toward the two girls with a neutral tone. It was close enough, and she still felt too bad about what had happened to correct the girl further; As long as Sumi wasn't trying to insult her with it, she didn't really care.

As Sumi was reading from Katja's board, Aruka simply nodded in agreement. Sure, it was a bit weirder than simply talking to someone, but Aruka wasn't too great at that anyway, not these days. As Sumi went on about being helpful, proudly slamming a fist into her chest, Aruka simply rolled her eyes as the girl's back was turned, if only having one quiet roommate would balance this Sumi girl out, but she doubted it. It didn't take long for the girl to turn back, continuing to pry into the nature of the sting, not unusual. Aruka glanced away from eye contact with the girl, looking toward the door, an uncomfortable, almost shamed expression on her face, making it clear she wanted to avoid it. "Something like that." She simply stated in a somewhat silent, low tone, low for her relatively higher pitched voice at least. As she did so, she moved to open the door.

Taking in the sight of the somewhat cramped space, the green and black tinged girl eyed the possible spots, as well as the bags on the beds, before turning her head to glance toward the others, not wanting a repeat of just earlier. What she was met with, however, was a new note on the Katja girl's board. Aruka was still moving as she read, yet as she got to the end of the lines, her green cheeks turned red, eyes bulging at the sight of the text, the distraction causing her to walk to far and hit a chair just ahead.

"Shi-" She began to curse from the surprise before stopping herself, facing toward the furniture she had just moved to, placing both hands on the end before turning herself back toward Katja. Looking toward her, it didn't seem as if the mute girl was trying to mock her, did she really think her name was Midori? Surely no parents would be that cruel... "That damn Sumi..." Aruka thought to herself, blaming the redhead for putting the idea in the girl's head.
"Midori is the name of a drink-" Aruka began, some agitation rising in her tone once more, beginning to glare daggers toward Sumi as she did so, sure that the whole thing would entertain her. "With a bright green colour..." The last part was far quieter, yet her tone still made it quite clear the name wasn't amusing, placing her right hand over her face all the while, dragging it down slowly until it fell below her chin. Aruka then looked up toward Katja once more, with a far more understanding face than she gave Sumi. "Just write down DK-san if it's easier." Aruka finally answered without much emotion, she wasn't quite sure if the san was needed if the girl was writing on a board. Surely Katja would know more about it, being mute and all, but Aruka didn't trust how well other students might take it.

Xel Xel Karcen Karcen

Sumi LangFemale Dorms: 10:03 PM

4d46945859c35d17c7ec66c69f0ed9f3.jpg
Her roommates reactions were not lost on her. Even during her attempts to deal with the pain caused by the contact she still kept an eye on the green-skinned beauty. The interactions between them made it pretty easy to piece together most of the puzzle. Nevertheless she didn't push the topic any further. For one reason or another Kae was being secretive about the details of the situation. Such information could be pried out of her later on. For now she simply watched the girl open the door and walk in. It was a good cautionary tale to be sure. Something she hadn't even really thought of until witnessing it first hand. Having to read Katja's board while walking would certainly take some getting use to. The thud and stifled curse word was evident of that.

The display caused her to lean forward to look down at the board, curious what it said. After a few seconds she let out a little laugh. "Don't like that one, huh? Alright alright. I got it. I'll call you just Kat-chan. Kae and Kat... You're almost a candy!" She laughed at her own joke before turning her focus back to Kae. It seemed the girl really disliked the initial name Sumi had given her. It was then that she noticed Kae's glare and with impressive speed she threw her hands behind her head and looked off to the side, letting out a quiet whistle. It wasn't her fault. Kae was green. What else is she going to call her if not green? Besides Midori was a great name!

Her feigned innocence didn't last long as Aruka's words brought out a loud "Eeeeeegh!?" from the redhead. "DK's an awful name! When people read that they're going to be thinking about monkeys, not cute green girls!" She turned to look at Kat before continuing. "Right? She needs a cute name." Sumi gave an emphatic nod as she said this. Regardless her case was made and so she finally released Kat and followed Aruka into the room, speaking as she made her way over to one of the bunks. "Well, either way it's between you two. But cute is best." Upon reaching the bunk she spun around and fell back onto the bottom one, apparently claiming it as her own. She threw one leg over the other and leaned back using her hands to prop herself up.

"Well, anyways... I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Sumi Lang, you can call me Sumi. Although I think I said part of that to Kae already. But not to Kat!" She threw a finger into the air pointedly as she made that last declaration. She distinctly recalled her brief 'I'm Sumi' being given before Kat showed up. Just as quickly as she had brought her hand up she placed it back behind her to continue supporting her frame. "Let's get along and become heroes together!" She flashed the two a beaming, vibrant smile. Clearly enjoying the company of her two companions.

Female Dorms: 10:07 PM
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Karcen Karcen

• female dorms 22h21

"Oh!" I blurted as the octupus girl suddenly dashed towards Blonde-chan. So fast! Maybe her tentacles were some kind of speed quirk? I wondere if all octupuses were that fast? Would it be fun, chaisng after one? I'd have to get a swimsuit though... And that paint was kinda smelly. But the sea was so pretty, so I probably wouldn't mind hunting my dinner if they let me. Hehe. Would they stand against the corals the way that girl stood against the wall as she explained how nice those tentacles were? My eyes brighted up at the mention of chewy, and I rushed towards her, doing what I could to swallow up the bits of droll that formed here and there on my mouth. "Of course you're found of them, Handa-chan! I love cheewy things too! They're so fun, especially when they make litrle sounds, like "squeak" or "eek!", hehe. Sometimes I just like sinking my teeth in and just relaxing for hours with something chewwy. Even when it's food, the fat is sometimes the best, most tastiest part!"

For all my excitement, however, I was interrupted by a simple pat on my hand, whose owner's face I turned still with a huge grin, before Blonde-chan responded to my earlier comments with more detail.

"YAY!" I shouted, throwing my arms up with joy as I jumped. I couldn't help how much my tail was waggling now that she had agreed to have a sparring match with me. However, there was one thing I couldn't just let go, it wouldn't be fair in my mind, yet before I could speak up, this whole discussion started up about the teacher that defeated Blonde-chan, oh wait, November-chan, that's right. I was quite able to follow everything that was being said, but it seemed some of them liked the teacher but Dea was angry at her and now the others were angry at her. and hold on, wasn't that a bad thing, did we we have to be like this to each other? Me, Blonde-chan, Plain-chan and Seafood-chan, weren't we all gonna be great friends now? Why were we fighting?

"Wait! I, think November-chan was really great too. And brave. Wasn't telling the truth something good girls did? She told the truth, even though the lizard lady was scary! I the way she was fighting was really cool! It was, it was! I mena, I didn't see all of it, cause Setso-kun was giving yummy treats... just thinking about it... " A little drool starting flowing down from my mouth, but I quickly shook my head to get back ojn track, this was important to say! "But anyway, I did see some of her fighting, and it was awesome. She was trying really hard and her quirk was so nice and bright and cool! She was just like swoosh and a wam and pew pew and then the light went pwuah puwah, boom! And it just got all bright and boom pwuah boom!..."

Anyone who walked in on the room at that moment might have thought I was doing some kind of weird dance or had gone bonkers, with the way I spread my arms around pretending like lasers were coming out of my palms and the weird words if you could call them that that I was making, because I just had no other way of showing how I had seen her great display. Eventually I stopped and glared at the other two girls with determination. This was super-duper-important!

"Anyway, the point is November-chan.... November-chan... she... Huh? What was the point again?" Somehow I'd completely forgotten what i was getting at during that "act" I put up a moment ago. But I did remember there was gonna be a fight or something before, so I shook my head again, and my tail raised. "Well, I can't remember, but I don't like it when people look like they are gonna start arguing like that! It makes me feel all fuzzy... aren't we supposed to be friends now? So let's start this over again, ok? Roomies, my name is Koinu Sakana. I'll be living here with you starting today. Novermber-chan has already shown us her quirk, so I will tell you mine too. It's called "Fluffy Chimera" and it makes me part dog and part fish. Nice to meet you!"

22h30

Trombone Trombone simj26 simj26 BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

mention: B BlueClover

Yukari Tanaka

Female Dorms 10:05​

This whole day Yukari had been feeling suffocated by all the people here. It wasn’t she didn’t like crowds it was the simple fact that everyone here radiated with heroism. Each person just seemed they had a way better handle on this then she did. The creeping feeling she was out of her element made her incredibly nervous so much so when she arrived in her dorm she didn’t bother to greet or introduce herself to her dorm mates, she simply climbed into the nearest empty bed and pulled the cover over herself. Underneath her blanket she took a few deep breaths to try and calm her nerves recalling the students she had seen. A good handful of them stood with a confidence she lacked all day she had been lost in these thoughts of hers. The result of this thinking had caused her to roam about like a zombie almost.

Aside from certain things she could barely recall the day she just experienced. Closing her eyes tightly she began to try and distract these thoughts with dreams. The image of herself on the news saving a bus full of children like her hero LandShark. Being the same for another starry eyed kid that he was for her. Dreaming about the future always did help calm her nerves not enough for her to remove the cover but enough to prepare her for the next day. ‘You made it. That itself is a step even if it was by the skin of our teeth we still made it.’ Yukari now attempted to hype herself up while attempting this she reached into her pocket for a paper clip. She then began to chew on the small piece of metal. The act made her recall the day she found out she had been accepted into Peace Sign Academy.

-Flashback-

Tanaka Resident​

Yukari was shaking in a mixture of fear and excitement here she was being accepted into PSA. Her first step as a hero was finally here she couldn’t believe it, the excitement and fear was so much the whole day she had been functioning at 20%. Just this morning she had tried brushing her teeth with a paper clip, put on her shirt as her pants and pants as her shirt. The whole day she had been out of it finally to try and help calm her down her mother sat her down to talk. “Yukari what do you wanna be?” The question was a simple one but yet Yukari still found herself searching for the words. “I wanna be a hero of course!” She finally managed to blurt out her mother smiled at her and began to pet her head. “Then don’t get hung up on the what ifs. Just focus on what you know for a fact about. Kinda like how you know for a fact you are now a student at Peace Sigh Academy.” Yukari nodded her head grateful to her mother for calming her down a far bit. She looked into her mother’s eyes and with a chuckle. “Hey mom.” Her mother now feeling pretty confident in her mothering skills answers. “Yes sweetheart?” Yukari stood up from the dinner table where her mother had sat her down at to talk. “It’s called Peace Sign not Sigh.”

-Flashback over-

Female Dorms 10:10

• Hachiman Kageyama
    Time & Location | 10:21AM, Entrance Hall

After the combat training class thing had finished, Hachiman just did what everyone else did. That is, to explore the school grounds. Hachiman didn't talk much or really interact with anyone during the combat class, and was more or less just focused at observing the fight. Taking a look at each quirk of his potential classmates, and looking at the teacher's quirk as well. That teacher was a very, very short woman though. It looked like she rivaled one of his younger siblings in height, and most likely did. But man, those quirks of theirs were really cool! Well, any quirk is cool in their own way, but theirs were like, above average on the cool scale.

The quirk he himself had was a really science-y and cool, since apparently it was related to quantum mechanics or something like that. He didn't really what that was, but it sounded cool. But man, seeing other people's quirks in action is really amazing! And to think, there's so many other quirks in the whole entire world and each one is different from the others in some way, and each and every single one of them are cool. The very possibilities that quirks carried were essentially at a near infinite, if not truly infinite percentage. Thoughts like that made him think of what kind of quirks might exist in the whole wide world.

Once everything else like the announcement and all that it had to do with afterwards was finished, Hachiman finally got his dorm room number. All of the belongings he brought would be in there, and his roommates were another exciting thing to look forward. He wondered if any of them would be familiar to him, or if it were anyone he knew that was going to be with him for the next few years he'd be living in this dormitory. If his tail wasn't wrapped around his torso right now, it would probably be showing just how excited he actually is. But then again, he was always excited for this.

Upon reaching the room, he opened the door a little forcefully and just plopped down to the nearest bed which was one of the bottom ones. "Finally, something to rest on," he said to himself, fully unaware of the fact that there was another person in the room. Like they said earlier, they did put their belongings into the room and to which he was going to get one of his favourite items out of his bag but ultimately just decided to rest. Freeing the dark blue and fluffy tail he had, a sigh of relief escaped his lips.

Time & Location | 10: 27PM, Male Dormitory
    Mentioned - August August

Chiru Amada
Male Dorms - Chiru and Hachiman's room
10:28 PM

Chiru had laid down on his bunk, and was currently flipping through the All Might calendar he had gotten from the white bag. He had been in the dorm long before Hachiman, and appeared to settled in his new surroundings. Now he was just bored. Hearing the door open, Chiru's attention perked up as he glanced over to the newcomer barging in without a single hello. The idea that he didn't even realize Chiru was in the room didn't seem to reach him since the male had picked the bunk underneath him.
His fists tightened in a growing annoyance as he listened to the guy begin settling in without even acknowledging him. Without warning, Chiru gripped the rail of his bunk bed and hung himself upside down to look right at the guy in a complete invasion of privacy.

"Hey! Someone's in here you know!" He shouted loudly, his face slowly starting to redden from the blood starting to rush to his head. "I don't know who you are, but this is my bunk--" In a daring move, Chiru scooted himself up more as he let go to point at the corner of the room where a giant duck plushie sat, "And that's my duck, so don't you even think about touching it, you got it?"

The big duck was a parting gift from his father, and Chiru had tried to move it earlier onto his top bunk to no avail. So in his frustration, he kicked it all the way to its new spot in the corner. He wasn't sure why his dad got him that thing, or where he even bought it but he wasn't into stupid stuff like that . . . It was his though, so he didn't want anyone to touch it.
Interactions: Roxasarass Roxasarass (Hachiman Kageyma)

image.jpeg
Niko Takamaki
10:30

The only way Niko could ever think to describe the emotion that bubbled and gurgled inside her was a feeling of being lost and confused like a toddler who lost their mother in a super market. During every second it seemed like Niko had more unanswered questions and her uneasiness would triple. At some points Niko wanted to bundle into a tightly knit ball and mutter to herself. Somehow though, she had survived the tour and was currently wading her way though the heap of students to her dorm. Niko thought about her morning and goodbye to her parents as she saw herself slowly getting closer to her destination.

Flash back:
Niko's home 5:30am

Niko fell off the bed to the sound of an American pop song ringing in her ears. She had planned to change it to anything else but it was like she could only remember to do so whenever she was away from the wretched device. With a loud yawn, Niko stretched out her tentacles as far as they could go as she stretched her arms and legs on the ground. After that she entered the bathroom in the hallway and began her morning.

Niko brushed her teeth while she stared at the mirror, analyzing every part of herself. She counted each freckle on her head, tried to describe her eye color In Her mind, and tried to determine how annoying it would be to clean her tentacles. Her appendages sweated as much as any other arm pit but she could just rub deodorant under each creavice and call it a day. No, Niko has to take a dry cloth and rub In between each and every tentacle to make sure that she didn't smell like a walking gym locker. After a bit she succeeded and her hair lost its oniony smell.

Throwing on the school uniform, Niko walked to the kitchen and saw her parents ready to spring at her with tears in their eyes. They tackled her to the ground and practically yelled how proud they were of Niko and how they wanted her to make as many friends as possible. Finally Niko pulled her self off and while detaching herself from her father's tentacles, said a final I love you before heading out and into her future.

Female dorms
Present time: 10:35

Finally she saw her dorm. Niko walked up to the door and lazily placed one of her many tentacles on the cold metal door knob. With a firm grasp, the teen twisted it clockwise until it couldn't go any farther. Niko pulled the door open and was greeted with an average room. It was almost surprising at how bare it was compared to her old room. Nevertheless, Niko entered and finally noticed there was another girl. The girl appeared to be laying in her bed chewing on something shiny.

Niko stood there for seven and a half secons before finally, she parted her slightly chapped lips and said with a carful tone, making sure that every syllable she spoke was said correctly and that she didn't stutter even a bit,
"It's Nice to meet you...."​
Currently trying to introduce herself to Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Mizuki "Mizu" Suimma
Dorms
10:15
By the time all of the day's events were said and done, Mizu was thankful to finally get to his dorm room. He was glad that he got to know Daisuke-san, although giving the circumstances of their meeting, Daisuke wasn't someone he felt comfortable hanging around for too long. 'I wonder if we'll just end up avoiding each other now? Maybe it'd be better if things ended that way. Then we'd never have to talk about it ever again.'

When Mizu opened the door, he was surprised to find someone had gotten here before him. He might have made it here first if it weren't for the somewhat hectic hallway activity delaying him. A drop of sweat rolled down his temple as it was now up to him to make himself known. If only he had gotten here sooner, he could have just slipped into the bottom bunk and hid there until the morning, hoping no one would disturb him.

With his duffel bag slung over his shoulder, Mizu used his free hand to clear his throat. He wasn't sure how to introduce himself, so he muttered a quiet "Yo," in a pathetic attempt to get his roommate's attention.
10:17
B BlueClover
St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere (Mentioned)

Daisuke Hashimoto
Dorms

10:17
The unfortunate events that lead to me and Mizuki-san's abrupt meeting set aside, I was rather fond of the moments we spend talking throughout the day....Mizu seemed like a kind fellow...if a bit on the more introverted side.....sadly, once everything said and we had to part ways.....I never truly did apologize for my earlier actions in a way I felt was suitable.....best case scenario I'll run into him soon....

Anyway, my dorm room was calling my name, walking in front of the closed door.....I sat and stared intensively....my new life as hero would begin here.......placing my hand on the doorknob I slowly opened the door.....

"Hello, my new roo-"

...Is that..? It's Mizuki-san.....I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry at this development.

Katja
Girls dorm 10:10pm
Using two letters for a person's name seemed a bit weird when with wasn't just combing the first and last names, it just didn't feel like a proper nickname not to mention adding san just kind of ruined the whole thing. Katja normally wouldn't bother with picking nicknames like this but well she woudl be referring to this person for a long time and she didn't want to be calling by such an awkward abbreviation. Sumi was easy her name was short and she seemed to allow first names so what would be a good name for her other roommate. Well there was something else that the girl reminded her of that she had yet to mention and while acid skin didn't match the critter the bright colors sure did. Sumi meanwhile could honestly be ignored she was dead set on some shortening of a five letter name so she wasn't doing it for convenience just because she was the kind to give out nicknames.

Katja started writing on her broad before flipping it over and showing it to her green skinned roommate " So we going to go in and chose bunks dart-san?" it read this time she had remembered the san and she picked dart because right now her skin color reminded Katja of poison dart frogs, something had once wanted as if you didn't feed them their native prey they lost their poison.

Xel Xel Randomfella Randomfella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back