• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

-Masaru Kurosawa-
Observation room
17:00

Masaru was sitting in his chair, trying to watch the exam and focus on the important bits, like students whose actions showed some signs of potential. However, his attention was constantly being reverted by those, who wanted to argue with his point of view. The constant noise and a slight gurgling in his stomach weren’t a good combination. Next time I should just keep my mouth shut. Finishing his first cigarette, he turned his left hand into stone and used it as a makeshift ashtray. After putting out the cig, he turned to Senzai.

“Oh no! He’s going to be very slippery!” He said mockingly while making some exaggerated hand gestures. ”Even a stray dog is dangerous if he surprises you. Once he shows himself and the surprise factor is over, he becomes useless.” Masaru tried turning his attention to the exam again, but now Slicer retorted something about Joan and Bombardment. He let out a sigh and lit another cigarette.

“I can see where you’re coming from, Slicer, but you’re using words like ‘stop’ and ‘distract’, so I really doubt she’s all that great. And when it comes to Joan… I hope that you’re right.” With that final statement, he started watching the show again. He was expecting to see some cunning moves, or at least something that isn’t just a plain suicide, but he was disappointed. Almost half of them rushed ahead, not really thinking about anything. Needless to say that the majority set off traps and were forced to leave immediately. Good, I don’t want people like this in school. Some stayed behind, either thinking of a plan or just trying to team up. Sensible, but they need to hurry if they want any points at all. He also saw one girl flying. That’s just asking for trouble. He pinched the bridge of his nose and turned to Subliminal.

“I think that I overestimated the students. If things continue going this way, we may end up with nobody at all.” He said quietly.

Idea Idea
17:06

-Tarou Sasaki-
Grocery Store
12:13

Cold sweat. Gallons of it. Tarou just stood there, afraid to move even an inch, as the lady with the black haired lady continued scolding him. His heart was about to jump from the sheer amount of stress he was experiencing. How bad of a day is she having!? When she finished, he opened his mouth slightly to say something, but she interrupted him with one final statement. He stood in one place for a while, not really knowing what he should do after that. He wanted to apologize again, but he stuttered way more than intended.

“I… Me… I didn’t know I was gonna get more… So… I’m sorry… I’m gonna go get a cart now.” He turned to leave, but saw the girl picking a carton of milk. Oh no, I have to stop her! He turned to her again. His body started shivering. But I’m so scared though. He stopped his legs from shaking and took a deep breath. “T-This milk is low on calcium and protein. I-I’d recommend the one on the right.” He said nervously and pointed at the product. Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me… He frantically repeated those words in his mind and hoped that the other girl would help him if needed.

B BlueClover
12:16

-Flashback-
The day of the exam, 2 weeks ago

17:02
What the hell is going on?! They never said anything about mines, bombs and other traps. Tarou was really sweaty, because of the sudden hell he was suddenly thrown into. It was a real surprise of him when, during the time when he was moving the debris, a small beeping went off and a pink smoke hit him straight in the face. It didn’t hurt a bit, so he continued digging deeper into the pile. He found two mannequins laying down with their health bars full. Oh right, these things are also on them. He thought and instinctively looked at his own. There was a prominent red dent on the otherwise green bar. What!? That pink smoke took a quarter of my health? I need to be more careful. He looked at the dummies below him. Now, should I take two of them and risk being caught, or should I bolt really quickly with just one? He heard some explosion in the background. One it is. He took the mannequin and put him on his back, then transferred all the muscles that he could to his legs and sprinted to the exit. Everything went fine, but when he finally laid down the ‘victim’ he noticed something. Its health bar was all red. Are you kidding me? How careful do you need to be with those things? He took a deep breath and turned away to quickly return to the other mannequin he had left behind. I really need to team up with somebody who can sense these nasty traps, or at least activate them from a distance.

• 12h49
    I really didn´t like doing things like what I had just done. It just felt so... mean to scare those dogs away. But on the other hand, it was also true that they had tried to hunt that poor puppy. It was quite disheartening to see the animals get in a fight. They were all on the same team here, right? It reminded me of that boy I met long ago... we were so similar in some ways, but we still ended up having to fight. I wondered what he could be doing today. Was he even in Japan still? Alive? What was I even thinking, of course he was! Just probably in some really really far away place from here. Maybe though, if I became a hero like Grave Digger, maybe one day I could become famous enough that he would find me. Yep, that sounded about right, I nodded to myself. There were all kinds of heros out there, with all kinds of reasons to become heroes, or so Grave Digger had told me. So what if one of mine was to track down someone?

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and faced the puppy´s owner. She thanked me for saving her dog, while rubbing the back of her head. I smiled at first, but with the way she was rubbing it, was she that itchy? Did those strays have some fleas? What kind of fleas could jump that far though, long-jump fleas? Maybe it was some kind of nervous thing? Well I did get itchy randomly sometimes too... I thought it was just a me thing though.

"Gimme a second." I told the girl, sure that this would help her mood. Mom had given me some creams for when I got itchy, because sometimes I just scratched too much behind my ears and they got all red. They should be somewhere in my handbag, let´s see, chewing bone, food, money, more food, loose hair, house keys... oh there it was! Happily, I took out the cream for itching skin mom had bought it, excited to share it with my new friend, but as I looked up from my bag holding the cream with both hands, I saw her and the newcomer bickering, or rather, the girl scolding the boy. No, no, no! We had JUST got out of a fight! Why did everyone have to fight today? In my head, the image of the dogs and the puppy replaced that of the girl and the boy respectively, and I just couldn´t take this anymore, so I stepped foward, placing myself in between the two and raising my arms, almost dropping the cream.

"Stop it! Please! Why are you fighting now? Wasn´t one fight enough today? Aren´t we all supposed to be in good terms, be good boys and good girls whenever we can?" Honestly I lost a little track of what I was saying or the point of every word in the middle, but that didn´t matter now. I sighed in hopeful relief as the boy apologized and thanked, and explained himself, even bowing in the process. I wanted to say he didn´t need to bow, but I had no idea how the girl now behind me would reply. And then, the boy made an offer, and I quickly reached towards his hands to take them. My tail was waggling rapidly, eyes pratically glowing stars.

"Treat?! N-now? YAY! YAY! YAY!" I cheered. "What is it gonna be? Meatballs? I love meatballs, do you like meatballs Kagame-kun?"

My head almost spinned like an owl´s as I adressed the other person too.

"And do you like meatballs.... hum... Now that I think about it, you never gave me your name." I smiled at her, awaiting for her response.

13h01
    yuckeroni yuckeroni Sxorchem Sxorchem

Start: 12:11

Sanpei stared at the black screen, letting himself have a moment before letting his arm drop limply to his side. It was just one thing after another.

Nothing else to do but carry on, though. He stuffed the phone into the back pocket of his shorts, lifted his sunglasses to rest them atop his snowy hair, and took stock of his surroundings once more- various buildings and construction, policemen, lingering crowd members, some reporters...

Ah, policemen! He took a step to approach the nearest one but as he watched, his target grabbed one of the plastic roadblock signs under each of his arms and strolled towards the van. Although his pace was leisurely, the police officer was still doing work and a quick glance around showed that most of the others were busy with various jobs as well.

Sanpei stood on the side of the road, eyes flitting from one officer to the next. While their jobs were to help the general public, it wasn't the only thing they did, and having to run around chasing hero fights in order to crowd-control and such would be exhausting.

'I'd probably want to get everything done as soon as possible so I could rest, and any distractions would make it take longer. I can do this on my own.'

With that, his mind was made. Sanpei lifted his hands to grip his backpack's straps and simply headed down the road, inspecting every street sign on the way, looking for any indication of the city name or directions to subway, train, or bus stations.

Even if problems came one after another, there was always some kind of solution, and the only way to figure it out is to keep moving forward. The PSA entrance exam seemed impossible, and Sanpei had pushed through that as well...

End: 12:16
Start: 5:01 approx. 2 weeks ago

Arms crossed, hand on chin, and thumb resting between his teeth Sanpei was one of the very few not immediately rushing into the arena. Instead, he was wondering what the hell he was going to do. Like hell he'd be able to run around and lift mannequins out of rubble in this state! Actually... he wasn't sure how well he'd do in his normal state either. Muscles didn't give him the "perfect, dollish figure" after all. Though fasting before an important shoot was something he'd been required to do often and hunger was not unfamiliar, it's not like he'd been doing much physical activity then.

Fuck. Mom was right about this.

'I'm going to fail.'

As soon as the thought struck him, Sanpei's breathing became harsher, and he bit down on his thumb. No. Nope. He was not going to cry at the starting line. The sounds of sniffling from one of the others were already reaching his ears, and a frantic look-around revealed the others rigid with despair, casually walking back to turn in early, and crying into their hands. It was a bit... gross.

'Focus, just start walking so you don't end up looking like that.' Just put one foot in front of the other.

'With the rule against harming other students, I won't be able to replenish my energy.' As he walked forwards, he watched the other participants. Many of the people who'd rushed ahead had gotten caught in traps, strung up by rope, blasted back by some kind of mine... He'd better watch his feet as well.

'Maybe I could help one of them?' How many points would he get just for giving up his energy to some random person though? Especially when he'd be even more useless afterwards? Maybe if he found a team, they could work together. That'd be his only viable option. Now, to actually find a te-

"Mind if we teamed up?"

Sanpei jolted his head around, searching for the source of the voice. A few feet away, a blue-haired girl was talking to a taller boy. Seeing the opportunity Sanpei slowly headed over, alternating between looking where he was going and watching the ground to avoid any traps best he could. By the time he got there, the boy seemed to be agreeing. That was good, if they could all work together the chances would be better... assuming they'd accept him.

"Ah, excuse me?" he lifted an arm to give a friendly wave, "Could I... I don't suppose I could join you? I know I don't look strong, but I can give you my energy. With my quirk, I mean." His hand lowered to his chest, and gave the pair a sheepish smile.

End: 5:16 approx 2 weeks ago
Tags: Idea Idea Roxasarass Roxasarass

>16:55 - Test Grounds, Two Weeks Ago

"Mmm... Atsushi-san, then!" Shiri wasn't an observant boy, but even he could tell when he was talking to one of those self-doubting types of people. Fidgety, stuttery, quiet. It annoyed him a little. These sorts of, as far as he was concerned, self-deprecative, masochistic people always did. It was something that deserved a little punishment.

So for today he'd be a girl.

Itami-'san' indeed.

"Well, my Quirk lets me take in stuff like that just fine. It makes me stronger!" For emphasis, he flexed an arm. "Keeps me going too, otherwise I'd be roaming around groaning and moaning like the rest of the losers here." He caught himself. Did that count as insulting her? Probably.

"Er... Yourself excluded, of course." It annoyed him a little more, but he retracted his statement. Calling her a loser probably wouldn't be the healthiest thing to say for his first impression.

"Well, so I was thinking..." Play it off, play it off. This was important. "...If you're with me, I should be able to keep going strong for the rest of this test. I'll never run out of gas!" Heh. He let that joke hang for a bit before going on. "And we can share whatever points we get? We rescue ten civilians, we get five each? Something like that. Dunno what to do about the villains though..." He paused for a moment, before a mischievous glimmer ran through his eyes. "I guess we'll just have to beat them in even numbers!"

"So, what do you say? Partners? If your answer is yes.." He looked around, frowning at rapid flow of students leaving the area before him. "Then we should probably get moving."

>17:00 - Test Grounds, Two Weeks Ago

InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter

-Kuma Berususeruku-
2 Weeks Ago
5:07
Kuma's eyes widen by a small margin as he realized what kind of quirk that Slippery had, it enable his body to be abnormally slippery.....no joke intent. The quirk would allow slippery to be sort of immune physical attacks as his fist slipped on the blue skinned man's skin, a loud tsk came from his mouth as he realized it would be hard...maybe even impossible for him to do danger to him.

Suddenly, Slippery cocked back his fist preparing to thrown a punch as he yelled "Airless Punch!" A name that meant something, it probably would hit harder than the pathetic attack from before. Kuma tightened his abs as he sunk in his breathe preparing to take the attack, it slammed right into his stomach which pushed him back a couple feet as he breathed right out when he got hit, It gave him an idea of what might do something. He said "I respect you, Slippery-San after.....you are a good hero despite of what people think of you or your quirk." Getting in to a strange stance that might have been similar to a certain hero as Kuma lunged forth "Delaware Smash!!!" The roaring yelled echo through the entire sight as he lowered his entire body where he slide his right fist across the ground and was aiming it at Slippery's gut.

Idea Idea

("Smash!" - Kuma is a fan/follower of All-Might in which inspired him to be a future hero. As a result, whenever Kuma attacks with maximum strength behind it or has the intention of killing/destroying the target. Kuma will say with a roar "Smash!!!" In which the attack will have a great deal of destructive power.)

5:09

Last edited:
Armin Slater
12:05-12:15
He sighed and put away his ipad. Armin knew he had a long way to go before he became a real hero. It wasn't much but he had to prepare now. Armin began to slowly walk away considering what he should do next. Stop his exercise? Nah, only four hours? That was nothing really with the extra strength he had. Three days... Hmm, he probably should get something to eat. Then again... wouldn't it be better if he held off? No, keeping up strength now was vital. He had gone through period of fasting before. Never by choice. He blinked away those memories and went to a restaurant and ordered a chicken salad. As he waited for the chicken salad he thought about the entrance exams.
Exam 16:59-17:05
Naturally, he was tired and hungry. However his quirk was extremely useful right now since it was passive mostly not active. His increased strength was putting him at about average with his weakened state. His increased reflexes allowed him to remain alert while others were not. And he'd had plenty more experience dealing with being tired than the normal person. As soon as the start was signaled, he started into a job examining the ground for traps careful with his sharp eyes. He wasn't going to lose today. Soon his feet carried him to an area that had a lot of rubble and he began to dig for mannequins carefully.

SHIMIZU, LIÁN
xD0cUl0.jpg
12:55 P.M.​

Before she can say or do anything more, the dog-girl had gotten in the middle and was trying to diffuse the situation with a rant about being good girls and boys. Even though her spout had only perplexed the small girl, Lián pretends to understand and nod her head, although a little discontented. Lián backs off from Lex at Koinu's request, the most intimidating glare she could muster still trained on him. "You guys are lucky I like dogs a lot more than cats.." She murmurs, crossing her arms as her vision focuses on the back of Koinu's head, who was now in front of her.

As the tallest girl interacts merrily with the boy, Lián can't help but disassociate from the conversation that took place in front of her. She shouldn't be here, wasting her time with these strangers. She was supposed to be on her way home, she had spent enough time walking Fushi anyways. Pulling out her phone, she checks the time and silently curses to herself. Junjie had called her and she failed to respond, due to her notifications being on silent. Perhaps he was just checking up on the both of them, or he had gotten home early and was wondering where they were. Fushi whines a little, looking up at Lián expectedly, as if anticipating on a snack or some more food. Scoffing, she looks back up at Koinu and Lex.

Lián decides now would be a good idea to join back in on their conversation, yet when she does, she immediately notices that the subject had turned to meatballs. And now, Koinu was asking if she liked meatballs, and her name. She was curious on how the conversation had taken quite the turn, but she was a little more concerned how they didn't know her name. She cursed at herself again, if she was going to be a great hero, she had to make sure they'd remember her name! "Lián. Lián Shimizu, A.K.A. the soon to be number one hero in Japan!" She points to herself with her right thumb, giving the both of them a cheeky grin. As she pulls her finger away, she replies to Koinu's original question. "Also uh, no, I detest them. They're just.. balls of meat, what's so special about them?"

1:03 P.M.​

Idea Idea Sxorchem Sxorchem

Dea November
The grandfather clock outside chimed its deep chimes once, twice…twelve times. She could never get over how it sounded like a massive gong. It was the state of the workmanship, according to her father. She groaned and turned over on her bed, onto her back, and opened her eyes slowly.

Three days. 72 hours, nay, 60 left. She wondered, carefully, how that thought remained ever so clearly in her mind while she blinked blearily, staring at the pearl-white ceiling of her room, the glittering chandelier of a lamp gently swinging in the breeze of the air-conditioner. With a grunt, she pushed herself up, the duvet sheets falling off her bare shoulders as she did, and sat there for a while, letting her skin drink in the warm sunlight that poured in through the open windows. She looked down slowly at one of her hands and flexed the fingers slowly, experimentally, as if affirming that she was still in full working condition.

Was she nervous? Was that the reason why she retained the information of the exact date and time about her first day into Peace Sign Academy? That seemed like the most reasonable suggestion at this point of time. She breathed in deep, exhaled slowly, then leaned back on the mahogany bed frame.

4a98082433f5b20a6e4e08619f922321.jpg Two curt knocks sounded on the door, then it opened. This sort of entrance was only reserved to one such servant in the November household. Agatha February stepped in, then bowed, before going about to straighten various things in the room. “Pardon the intrusion, Ms. Dea. I do hope you’ve rested well.

Dea put on a weak, but genuine, smile for her closest aide.“I do not mind, Agatha. You have the queerest ability to know when I have awoken, truly. I do believe I’ve told you as much for the longest time.” She slid off the bed, and slipped off her plain nightgown, handing it over to the maid.

Agatha took the negligee off her hands, and with swift flicks of her hands, folded it neatly without need of a solid surface, and lay it over her own arm, and set about straightening the bedsheets and the blankets. She then laid the folded nightgown in the center of the bed, then assumed a neutral stance, hands clasped in front of her and her body upright and ready to serve. All this performed within perfect standards, in timing and execution and presentation, all. Dea could not have asked for a more competent friend than she. “I am a professional, Ms. Dea. It would besmirch my family name to not even know when the young princess is awake.

Such a shame that she would lose her soon. Dea sighed, and clipped the brassiere round her chest, before pulling on one of the many blouses she had. “Agatha, there is something I must request for you to acquiesce to.

Hm? What is it, Ms. Dea? Only ask and I shall do my utmost.

Dea patted down the skirt, then faced the maid. She breathed in, steadied herself, then spoke. “Deny me, my friend.

Agatha blinked, and her eyebrows disappeared further into her fringe. “I do not understand.

It will be less than a day now that I will move into a world of commoners.” Dea stepped in closer to Agatha, and grabbed her hand, clasping it within her own, and held it to her chest. “I implore you instead to teach me to live as a commoner! To cook, to clean, to perform basic, menial, demeaning labor that sullies my palms with calluses!

Outside, the grandfather clock chimed again, but only for half its usual tune. Half an hour had passed since Dea had woken. Agatha was half sure that she was still in a state caught between sleep and being awake, and yet half sure that Dea was quite entirely genuine with her request. Agatha sighed.

These would be a long three days.

Sei Ichiyama and Hilbert Allegretti

Time: 12:58 P.M
"Nice to meet you Kuma!" Hilbert said as he would shake Kuma's hand with a nice smile.

"Likewise," Sei said as he would shake Kuma's hand right after Hilbert.

As the two started to relax, they would take the time to rest up. Hilbert, curious about Kuma, went ahead to ask a question.

"So Kuma... is your quirk muscle augmentation? You were running really fast back there. Or is it enhanced strength? Either way that was some power you demonstrated! Reminds me a lot of All Might y'know?" Hilbert had a look of genuine curiosity and excitement, almost like a kid at a candy store... or a toy store.

Sei's thoughts: 'There he goes. Hilbert-san just loves talking about quirks to no end.'

As Sei started to relax himself he would wonder if he had seen Kuma during the exam. He would try and recall it but much of what he remembers was struggling to make ends meet. To this day he swears that he can feel the muscle aches. It was amazing how the two were just training to their absolute limits when just recently they had been involved in a grueling exam.

Sei eyed the weather as today looked to be a very bright day. It seemed to lift his spirits up after the nerve-wrecking exam. That was one of the most significant events of his life. He had never truly done anything quite like it and Hilbert was the same. The world of heroes is a difficult place but the two swore that they would become pro-heroes.

As Hilbert asked his questions, he thought back to how he had managed to use his quirk during the exam. Since quirk use in public is illegal, Hilbert really only tried to use his quirk at home. Though his use at home was quite limited to helping him clean the house and what not. He imagined that it would be a lot more limited to Sei considering that his quirk was only applicable for a few things. Today felt like a glorious aftermath.

Rage Rage

End Time: 1:20 P.M​

Two weeks and four days ago

EXAM SITE

Time: 5:04 P.M
As the two would start trying to find mannequins, Sei notices that others are starting to form teams. This was an excellent idea. Not only are the examinees extremely exhausted, but working together allows them to effectively conserve their energy when it comes to combining quirks. So Sei decided that it would be best to convey this idea to Hilbert.

"Hilbert-san how about we start grouping up? We need.... more manpower if we want to get through this. I can't even start jogging without breathing every few seconds... We really should find someone." Sei couldn't express it enough. It was very important that the two started to conserve themselves while at the same time asking for help. "Plus teamwork is important right?"

Hilbert would think about it for a bit before nodding. "That's... an extremely good idea Sei-kun. I can't believe I didn't think of doing that. Sometimes I wonder what I would do if you weren't here. So... who should we team up with?" He would start looking around for anyone who either isn't in a group or has a group but is consistent of only a few members.

Naturally the two would stumble upon a few examinees activating a few traps and losing their "health" as a result. This really cemented the idea that forming a group was perhaps the most important thing to do in this exam. They had to not only watch their back for any enemy ambushes but also they had to be wary of traps while rescuing mannequins. A hero's work is never truly done after all. Sei started to meticulously check everywhere to find a person. His keen sense of observation made him the brains while Hilbert was more of the physical power. It was a system that would allow the two to work effectively together.

Then opportunity struck the two as Sei found a single sole individual trying to save mannequins. It was a young male who looked to be around their age looking back to save the other mannequins he collected.

"How about him over there? He seems to be alone and probably would benefit from the help."

"Hmm?" Hilbert looked to see where Sei was looking. "Oh that guy over there? Yeah sounds like an idea. Let's go!" As the two tried to avoid any potential traps they would head toward the guy.

"Hey there. I'm Hilbert and he's Sei. We're both wondering if you wanted to team up with us? That way we can conserve our energy while watching each others backs. Plus if we combine our quirks then we can lighten the difficulty of the exam. How about it?" The two hoped that this young man would join with the two in order to successfully complete the exam. They needed all the help that they could get.

Trombone Trombone

Time: 5:06 P.M​

-Kuma Berususeruku-
1:20 PM
The towering white-haired man-child of a 15 year old whose name is Kuma shook the hands of both Hilbert and Sei before he looked down into their eyes as the pure crimson orbs that were his eyes went down and took in their appearances in greater deal....'Why are most people small here?' Compared to most people, he was a completely monster compared to them as he was not only more muscular then most but he was alot taller than them. It made him stand out a bit too much before he realized that he noticed Hilbert's mouth open as he was gonna begin to talk.

Suddenly, a long question about his Quirk suddenly entered the conversation as Hilbert started to talk like a record being played. A loud snort came from him before he let a out a boom laugh that was heard by everything that had been inside of the Park "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAheheh!" Placing his hand onto Hilbert's shoulder as he easily picked up the smaller boy to his eye as he said "You like to understand Quirks? You're like one of those kids who love heroes they study everything." Gently placing Hilbert back onto his feet before he continued "My Quirk is rather.....strange, you not far off Hilbert-Tan....Yep, you remind me of a kid in candy store with who you talked, my friend." Patting Hilbert onto the shoulder before he did the same to Sei as he rolled his neck causally causing it to crack but as it popped, the cracks sounded like thunder or a explosions going off which would scare/creep out the smaller boys.

He began to walk around them and waving as they saw him begin to run once again, he jogged, ran til he sprinted then he shoot forth as his Quirk activated once again but he kept waving to the two boys til he managed to get out of the sight of his new comrades/new friends. Kuma's grin was once his face as he ran around the entire path but he went by a certain Bench where a certain girl by the name of Lián Shimizu knew him for a while as the small group at the bench would see a towering male run past them but the sight of him would spark something...negative or postive maybe for her.

End Time: 1:32 PM

YoungX YoungX (First Interaction)
yuckeroni yuckeroni Sxorchem Sxorchem Idea Idea (Second/Sort of Interaction)

Last edited:
Lex Kagame
1:03

Lex flashed a cheeky smile, glad that at least one of the two girls accepted his offer." Why, of course I love meatballs, I eat them all the time at my house." He licked his lips in response to that, at the same time his stomach growled. He was gonna have to wait.He turned his attention to the shorter as she introduced herself as Lián Shimizu, the soon to be number one hero."Well Shimizu-kun, nice to know."

Pssh, number one hero? I'm trying to be the number one villain. The 'voice' cackled. Lex materialized in his consciousness again, with a look of frustration on his face. For the last time, don't try to involve into your plans. You know I will never side with you. The boy replied dryly, the 'voice' copied the same actions of Lex. I will never side with the heroes. The 'voice puffed up its hairy chest, sneering at Lex. The conversation tired Lex, so he just simply suppressed the 'voice'. He needs to find a new name for it, calling it the voice was starting to get boring.

Lex came back of though just as Lián commented that she hated meatballs, that hurt him. He couldn't help but butt in the conversation." The thing that's special about them is that they're made from the heart." He put his left hand over his heart, thinking about the delicious meatballs his mother often made.His thoughts were interrupted as he felt a looming figure approaching his group. Damn, what now?
1:05​
Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni
Rage Rage

Last edited:
Riba Hone
Team Up!
5:06 PM
Riba came to a halt, having to dig her feet into the ground in order to stop herself from ramming the girl down. She was panting, gritting her teeth and clenching her fist. "You. Me. Team."

It definetly sounded weird and sudden so she decided to elaborate. "You want to be on my team?" Riba's breathing steadied and she cleared her throat. "You see me panting? I can't run much at this point, but you don't have to. You can easily glide across the site without much energy being used. So my plan is, I grab the victims, and you fly them over to the entrance. You're untouchable in the sky, I don't think many have flying quirks."

Riba looked around, as if looking for spies in case they were somehow to get caught. "Look, Aya-Shi, in advance, don't get friendly with me. Think of this as an alliance. I get points and you get points, that's it. If you really want a name, it's Riba. Now, are you in because we're sitting ducks out in the open and I don't want to be tagged out this early." Riba was already getting ready to sprint if the girl had said no. She didn't have time to have small talk and the more time she wasted, the less victims were around.
5:13 PM
Strawberraki Strawberraki
~End Flashback~

• Two weeks four days ago, exam site, 17h08

Slippery smirked after seeing the applicant tank one of his special moves. Slippery wasn´t the strongest hero ever, far from it, but there was no denying he had power backing his punches. The kid in front of him had strength, it´d be a shame if it went to waste. They immediately went and stroke again, though, as if to testify to the old paradigm that strength and wit don´t go together. The way he shouted those words though...

""Delaware Smash", huh?" Slippery said, dodging the blow by sliding to the side. Normally at this point he would have used his "airless jab" or "nerve-piercing carving" to break or inutelize the applicant´s arm, but he´d promised the principal to hold back. He would stick to his simpler moves. He raised a wrist and thrusted to the back of the applican´t abdomen "Airless punch!"

Slippery pulled away a little. Indeed, the kid had potential. He didn´t think it was good to be biased, but the kid was clearly trying to mimic All Might, and his quirk was no joke. Throwing away a student like this, even if he was too reckless... well, kids like these were keepers, if they had at least enough brains to change and learn from their teachers. Maybe it wouldn´t hurt to give the kid a little tip.

"You already have a special move, I see. That´s pretty impressive, even if it looks like a cheap knock-off of the number one hero. You should try to live up to your potential more. For starters...." Slippery drew an imaginary circle in the air, then punched it. "You´re being too focused."

Two weeks four days ago, 17h14
    Rage Rage

SHIMIZU, LIÁN
xD0cUl0.jpg
1:07 P.M.​

"Listen, meatballs are just as deplorable as fried chicken. I'd rather die than eat any of that crap. Anyways, enough about them I don't even understand how this conversation is still happening. It's just meatballs." Rolling her eyes at the two in front of her, Lián was starting to get peeved at Koinu's constant ranting about things that she had little interest in. Well, she would take her leave eventually, might as well indulge the taller girl just a bit more. *'Imagine, me being friendly? Wait till Hisao hears about this.'* She thinks to herself.

Lián furrows her brows and looks up at Koinu, a little confused on her next few questions about surpassing Endeavor and All Might. This dumbass doesn't really think that I'm the number one hero, does she? She lets out a loud, drawn-out laugh, pushing the dog-girl's shoulder just slightly. Getting mad and laughing really hard at the same girl on the same day? Wow, what a life Lián was living. As her laughter dies down, she stutters out her response. "Y-you're joking, right? You can't be that stupid."

Oops. She realizes her mistake, and tries to quickly correct it. "I mean, n-not stupid. Uh, please don't cry about that."

Fushi laps at Koinu's hand happily, still able to taste the grease from the chicken she was eating earlier. As she looks up at his owner while she asks Lián for his name, he also looks up to her as well and tilts his head, letting his ears flop to the side. "Oh, his name is Fushi. It means 'God of Happiness' in Chinese. My dad chose it, to be honest it's a stupid name but.. Whatever." Lián glances down at the dog-girl, for a slight moment, wonders if she could understand a dog. If so, that would be pretty damn interesting.

The sound of a loud laugh makes the small girl jump a bit, her blood nearly running cold. 'That's not who I think it is, is it?' If it was Kuma, Lián needed to leave, immediately. She would have rather ate a bunch of balls of meat with a group of dogs than see and have to interact with him. She laughs nervously and walks ahead of them, motioning for her (and their) departure. "So, meatballs, huh? I guess that's better than standing around in the park. Maybe we can find a street vendor if we go now!"

Perhaps Lián could fake eating by dropping her food for Fushi to eat. She didn't really like having to eat in front of people, especially strangers such as Lex and Koinu themselves, but if Kuma were to walk by and encounter the two without her, perhaps they would have led him to her. At this moment, Lián was over-thinking just a little bit, but who knows? With an idiot like Koinu (she would also add Lex, however she just didn't know enough about him just yet to imply he was one), anything could happen.

1:17 P.M.​

Idea Idea Sxorchem Sxorchem Rage Rage

~Starting Flashback Location & Time~
Exam Site at 5:07 PM

Ayako's feathers fluffed up in slight fear when she realized just how tall the other girl was in comparison to her. She knew that she was short, but she didn't think that she was this tiny. How was she supposed to talk to someone that almost literally towered over her? Not to mention the fact that this girl didn't seem very friendly..

When the taller girl panted out a few words, Aya gave a small peep of surprise not unlike that a baby chick or bird would when spooked.
"Y-You've already got it all planned out, huh? ...I-I guess- I mean, if you want to, w-we could team up..." The winged student squeaked out in a gentle tone, voice just barely loud enough to be heard over all the background noise. In moments like these, she wished she had her earbuds with her so she could calm down.

"I apologize for being friendly then." Ayako gave a short bow before returning to stand up straight. "And, y-yeah, we could team up. I was looking for help anyway.." She replied, looking up at Riba through her blood red eye contacts. They came in handy when she didn't want to wear her glasses, or when she couldn't wear them fearing they'd get lost if she was flying. "Now that t-that's settled, I think I saw a mannequin over here. I-I don't think anyone's taken it yet, so let's h-hurry up and get it before someone gets the chance to snag it from us, R-Riba-shi." She told her ally before grabbing Riba's wrist and gently tugged on her arm, trying to get the girl to follow her to a pile of rubble a few feet away. Aya would have to apologize later for being so rough with her newfound ally, even though she wasn't being all that rough in the first place.

~Ending Flashback Location & Time~
Exam Site at 5:14 PM
B BlueClover

~Location & Time~
Unidentified Street at 12:22 PM

Aya was pulled from her thoughts when her shoulder brushed against someone else's. She hadn't been paying attention to where she was going since the chances of bumping into someone when it was this quiet where slim to none. Oh, well. Accidents happen...

Aya stopped in her tracks, turning to face the person she'd so rudely crossed paths with. He appeared to be making a tiny doll in his left hand. "P-Pardon me for distracting you f-from your work." She murmured to the man, taking an earbud from her ear in case he said something to her in reply. Now that she got a good look at him, he seemed familiar. Had she seen him somewhere before?

"Have we met before? You l-look familar.."
She wasn't certain if they'd met in the past or if she had simply seen him on the streets, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

~Ending Location & Time~
Unidentified Street at 12:24 PM

takki takki

Shiroki Wanaide

• Time: 12:23 in the afternoon

Shiroki was about to make the finishing touches in his doll, but someone bumped into him. The wire doll fell out from his hand, and he just wasted a couple grams worth of copper wire. He closed his eyes and sighed in disappointment. He looked at the person who bumped into him. It was a girl, and she looked familiar. He picked up his unfinished wire doll and began to touch it evenly.

Shiroki replied to the girl, "Nope, its okay. I do that every time, but this doesn't happen always."

And the girl made a continuing reply, which really made sense why she looks familiar to him. He quickly said to her, "Yeah, you look familiar. In the Peace Sign Academia entrance exam, I guess. Your name is Ayako, if memory serves." Shiroki continued to observe in a not-so weird way.

Strawberraki Strawberraki B BlueClover

Hachiman Kageyama - Health 76%
Flashback Location & Time, 2 Weeks & 3 Days Ago, 5:16

Now he had a partner to work with on this examination, who he would now be sharing points with when they rescue a mannequin. Though the points they'd be getting are gonna be lesser than that of those who rescue them solo as their points are to be split between them. He was fine with that, so long as they both pass their practical examinations and get into the new academy. And he'd be helping her a lot with this now that he thought about it, since he knows what her quirk is capable of. And it isn't very combat-based, more of the opposite. She probably wouldn't have much of a chance with that kind of quirk, so he'd be able to help if there was the need for offense.

Hachiman liked the sound of this plan a lot. It would make things a lot easier with a person to carry multiple mannequins alongside him, as well as if he got injured in some kind of way, he could just have her heal him up. He'd be handling all of the offense by throwing everything he can carry at the villains, as well as carry mannequins or clear up all the rubble from these mannequins. This would be a great idea. And they're currently just wasting their time by just chatting rather than getting these mannequins, which would put them at a disadvantage so if they wanted to pass, they would need to be fast.

But before that however, he got to probably see the cutest thing he'd ever see today. That reaction of hers was something that gave him much more motivation to pass this now, he couldn't possibly let down his crush now. It was so much like a child's reaction to getting what they wanted for their birthday or something along the lines of that, or at least that was what he thought. Now he was more motivated. Though her calling him 'dude' felt a bit uncomfortable to him. "Alright, then."

And now, there were mannequins to be saved, traps to avoid and villains to be fought or avoided. But just as he was about to suggest going now, there just so happened to be someone else who wished to join their little group. From what Hachiman could see, it was another girl and she just asked if she could join. To which, he was about to accept but Yugo-chan already beat him to. This new person was gonna be useful in this situation, and Yugo-chan had already said what he thought this new girl's quirk would be useful for.

The more people in the group, the merrier. But there was the point problem, where now they'd each get lesser points due to it splitting between three people, but it'd be worth all the hassle they're gonna do in order to get the mannequins so long as they passed. "Sounds like a great idea. I guess it's my turn for an introduction huh? I'm Kageyama Hachiman, or Bullyman, as Yugo-chan here likes to call me. But feel free to just call me anything you like, I don't mind. My quirk's called Zero-Point Vigor, allows me to generate zero-point energy from my hands. You?" He introduced himself to this newcomer they had.

Hachiman Kageyama - Health 76%
Flashback Location & Time, Exam Set, 2 Weeks Ago & 4 Days Ago, 5:21

Idea Idea kibou kibou

~Flashback Beginning~
Riba Hone
Competition
5:14 PM
Riba was glad to know that the girl had given in and had accepted her offer. Up close, she noticed how small Aya was to her, she could probably carry her around with ease if she wanted too. Though that thought was cut short as the small girl grabbed her by the wrist to take her to the mannequin location. While Riba wasn't one who enjoyed physical contact, she allowed it as, like said before, she was being taken to the mannequin so it was allowed.

However, that's when a black haired kid flew past her with wires. The fatigue, mixed with her impatience, and finally the idea of the boy stealing her earnings made her become pissed. "NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!" Riba ran and slid towards the rubble Aya was taking her to. She looked over at her with crazy eyes as the her fingers turned white and had begun to extend, the bone becoming denser and almost like hooks. Riba had begun to claw through the rubble.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Riba yelled this through clenched teeth; her logical side had diminished and instinct took over to get to the victim from the rubble! "Got it! Go!" Riba yanked the mannequin out and was attempting to hand it to Aya though it was more like a weak throw, leaving it open to be caught by the wrong person.
5:16
~Flashback End~
Strawberraki Strawberraki takki takki

Lex Kagame
1:15

Lex turned his attention to Koinu, seeing as she was the friendlier one of the two. He bent over to Fushi, scratching it behind the ears, the dog seemed contented as it was. He looked up at Koinu, voicing his own input into what she was saying " I hope not, this scent is too much for my nose already." He made a sour face face in response to that. He paused a little bit before continuing what he was saying." Y'know, you remind me of a childhood friend that had dog ears just like you. She was kind and saw the good in everything." He thought about that one day when he went on a rampage, he was attacking everything in sight with no remorse, until that girl came and calmed him. He made a silly promise to her and then on the next day he moved. He wondered if she still remembers him, but probably not.
He looked over at Lián as she was motioning for them to start going, he felt a different vibe coming from her as soon as the big dude started approaching them." But I though you said you hated...ohhh." He stopped mid sentence, kinda understanding what was going on. He leaned over to Sooo, I assume you dislike that dude?" He whispered softly.

Y'know bud, I get the feeling she just doesn't like that dude. Judging from the way she laughed and how she's rushing us. But that's just my guess though. The voice materialized wearing glasses and some grey suit. Lex materialized also wearing the same suit and glasses. For once, I agree with you. Both guys shook their heads in unison. So, lets get back to business as usual. This bores me. The voice sighed, ripping of its suit and throwing the glasses away. It grinned, fading into Lex's consciousness. Lex stood there, shaking his head. I can never get along with him.

1:20
Idea Idea yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage

Last edited:
-Kuma Berususeruku-

1:32 PM
Bolting forward as Kuma run around expect it to be one more lap only for his stamina to be significant lowered because of how much he manage to go after one full usage despite his limit coming to end soon, he then stomped onto the ground as he had to forcibly try and prevent himself from cashing into someone that could have been on the dirt path. It worked out as he prevented himself from falling over onto his face but large and deep lines in the ground cause by his heels appeared before him, scratching the back of his head as he sighed to himself only to look over to the side where he saw two canine-based Quirk users...or he could guess because of their Canine-like features/appearance maybe....shrugging to himself, he would have left them only but Kuma's crimson orbs locked onto one figure in particular....Lián Shimizu.......A twitch on his mouth as he walked over to the group, every step his feet pound right into the ground as his face begin to shadow over as his white hair blocked out his eyes to Lex, Koinu and Lian as his shoulders cracked loudly while he clench his fist cause the joints to crackle and pop into place.

Towering over all of them, his teeth were white and sharp as they gleamed slightly before he said "Pleasure to meet all of you......good to see you as well, Little Sister." His hand shot forth as he pat Lián gently on her head which slowly rubbed her head only for him to squeeze it which hurt as much as a pinch where he lifted her as he got a smile as he kept speaking "Still remember when you blew up my bag, destroyed my assignments and almost made me fail some of my class....Good times....when i manage to catch...Right?" Depending on her what she says next, he was gonna squeeze harder but he decide to let her go...for now as she placed her down onto the feet while give her some more "Big Bro" Pats. He turned to both Lex and Koinu as he said "I'm sorry for that display but Lián has kept causing me trouble for the last couple of years, Names Kuma Berususeruku. It's a pleasure and honor to me the both of you." Taking a small bow as he kept a small grin on his face as he awaited Lián reaction to be pseudo embarrassed/handle by him, it seems that she was finally getting a bit nice...not to him of course.

End Time: 1:37 PM
yuckeroni yuckeroni Idea Idea Sxorchem Sxorchem

2 Weeks Ago

5:09
Kuma knew that his smash wouldn't do any damage, he had a theory flowing through his head that his attacks wouldn't do damage because of Slippery's quirk. It was like attacking a human-sized bar of soap that moved like the human body, more thoughts ran through his skull as he tried to figure how he could attack the "Villain" only for him to get hit in his abdomen by another "Airless Punch."

Which Kuma had been able to take, his face was shadowed by his hair as he thought about where he could attack '
His body is like soup! How could i attack some one who just makes me slid off them whenever i attack..wait a second........Like Soup.....That is it! I have to attack the largest point of his body so his torso is where i should hit next....but he's planning on attack so i have to counterattack." Kuma managed to over hear what Slippery said before replied with a "Thank you sensei.
" The large student then proceed to run around Slippery in which he somehow might be able to dodge the older males next attack which if it hit, most likely would knock him out or get rid of his remain "Life Points."

2 Weeks Ago
End Time: 5:14

Idea Idea

~Starting Time and Location~
Unidentified Street at 12:24 PM

"If I'd been paying attention, I wouldn't have bumped into you. I should stop thinking about other things when I'm walking.." Ayako muttered, mostly to herself. "A-Anyway, I'm really s-sorry I ran into you like that, e-even if you said that it's fine. I-It was very rude of me." She stated as she cracked her knuckles in a nervous manner. She had a bad habit of popping her knuckles when she was uneasy or just bored. Not to mention the fact that she apologized a lot. Her behavior could easily get annoying to anyone who didn't have a high tolerance for those who were socially awkward.

"Y-You were the one s-swinging around like Spiderman with your w-wires, right? And, y-yeah, I'm Ayako." Aya spoke up, giving the boy a minute smile. "Y-Your name i-is Shiroki, correct? I don't h-have the best memory s-so do forgive me if I g-got your name wrong." She turned off the music playing in her right ear and tucked her phone back into her pocket.

~Time and Location~
Unidentified Street at 12:26 PM

~Flashback Time and Location~
Exam Site at 5:14 PM

Ayako looked up just in time to see a blur of color flash by toward the pile of rubble she had pointed out to her ally. She was certain they'd be able to get there before the boy with the wire quirk did if they broke into a sprint. "..Damn it all.." She swore under her breath just as Riba shouted out of pure frustration beside her. It seemed like both of them weren't in the best of moods now that another person had shown up and tried to foil their plans.

Wrapping her wings around her like a cloak, Aya broke into a run, trailing a few steps behind Riba. She was only getting by on pure instinct and adrenaline at this point, but she could still think clearly for the most part. So when she saw how wild her ally was acting, she subconsciously took a step back, not wanting to be ripped apart like the rubble. Speaking of, a few pebbles bounced off her wings as Riba tore through the debris looking for the mannequin.

After a few moments passed, her companion finally unearthed the mannequin she'd been looking for. "B-Be gentle with it! We d-don't want it t-to die on us, Riba-shi!" Aya called out as the doll was tossed at her. Thankfully, the short teenager was able to catch it before it hit the ground. They weren't kidding when they said that the mannequins were sensitive as they one in her arms only had about 6% of its total health left, so Aya had to be careful not to harm it further.

Ayako adjusted the doll over her shoulder and opened her wings to take flight again. She eased into the air and turned away from the pile of rubble, heading back toward the entrance of the exam at a decent pace. They weren't in the clear just yet, not with the 'villains' lurking in the shadows. Plus, she had other students to worry about, the ones that wanted to play the villainous role and take mannequins from others for their own personal gain.

~Ending Flashback Time and Location~
Exam Site at 5:18 PM
B BlueClover takki takki

-Tarou Sasaki-
Flashback - The day of the exam

While getting back to the second mannequin, Tarou started thinking about how he can carry the mannequins in such way, that there won’t be any health loss. Bolting with high speed damages them a great deal, so that’s out of the question. I can’t really protect them from that, because it would hinder my running speed. The only solution to that is just running with a normal speed, but that exposes me to a ‘villain’ attack. He let out a sigh. Until I find somebody to team up with, I don’t really have a choice. Just after thinking that, he heard a voice behind him and turned around with surprise. In front of him stood a boy, no, two boys. They looked quite similar, but only the black-haired one was speaking. After listening to him, smile appeared on Tarou’s face.

“Definitely! Teaming up is a great idea! Hilbert-san, Sei-san, I’m looking forward to working with you.” He said and bowed deeply after that. “I can transfer all the muscles from one part of my body to the other with my quirk.” As to demonstrate, his left arm started to thin and his right doubled in size. “I don’t really have a plan for this.” He raised his arm and pointed to the pile of rubble. “I rarely plan out things, so maybe you have an idea how to rescue them smoothly? Oh and let me add this; the mannequins are REALLY fragile, so taking them out and just bolting is not really going to work in my case.” He smiled nervously. “Oh, and traps are a pain too.
17:08
YoungX YoungX

-Masaru Kurosawa-
Observation Room

Ending his second cigarette, Masaru leaned on his chair and started noticing that the ones that still haven’t failed the exam started showing some signs of coherent thinking. Maybe it’s not a lost cause after all. But still, waking up 5 minutes into the exam is not a good thing. He got up and threw the cigarette buds from his hand to the trash. Only when returning to his seat did he notice Senzai still elaborating about Slippery and even getting up.

“To be frank, I didn’t listen to you and I couldn’t care less.” He said while sitting down. ”I’m not saying that he’s completely useless. I used my allegory to stress out the importance of surprise in a fight, not to degrade him. I may have exaggerated his uselessness, but since you became so mad over it, apparently it was worth it.” After he finished talking, the Principal spoke. “Thank you, Shikikan-san. I do believe that out of what you were provided, you chose the best options.” He bowed a little and his eyes turned to Slicer. After she finished speaking, he took a deep breath.

“Yeah, that’s true” He said, wearing a slight smile. “I would definitely have a hard time holding back.” He cracked his knuckles. “Well that being said, I believe that I’ve overestimated the students, so the volunteers will do just fine.” He scratched his head and then turned to Subliminal and listened to what he had to say. After he finished, Chameleon furrowed his brows.

“I hate people that think they can just do everything half-assedly and get away with it. I’d prefer to have one dedicated student then 40 idiots. This exam is good in that regard: It forces them to care and think. Two most important qualities of a hero.” He took a deep breath, as to calm himself. “But yeah, that bone girl surely shows some potential, but I’m curious how she will fair in a fight.” He glanced over the screens. “And that boy fighting slippery has a huge amount of strength.” Chameleon could hear the boy shouting something, which would be the name of his special move. “Sadly, he only depends on his raw power. And we don’t have any gems yet. Gems are refined, finished. What we have now is a bunch of pretty looking stones that will have to be made into gems by pressure and hard work… And no offense taken.”
17:10

Idea Idea
Mentioned: B BlueClover Rage Rage

>12:45 - A Normal, Quiet Alley

The moment his eyes met Junsou's, Itami hid a grimace. Why was that annoying girl hanging around him? If he didn't know better he'd say the girl had guts, showing up in front of him after what happened in exam. Ergh. If he hadn't just burnt up the strength he had stored for the day, he'd have picked a fight with her then and there.

Instead, he just kept walking.

He took a sharp turn to leave the alley, brushing past the girl as if he didn't recognize her or didn't even realize she was there. The 'cold-shoulder' sort of bullying certainly wasn't above him, especially for people like her. Needless to say, she annoyed him. The way she talked. That frail look she constantly had about her. Good grief, he hadn't even been able to enjoy his good mood after putting Chikin-kun in his place long enough to get lunch. Wandering in the general direction of the closest- and unhealthiest- food stall he knew, he huffed long and loud. She should have passed too, he guessed, so he'd just have to settle things with her when they met at school. That was something he could look forward to that. With that thought, he pushed Junsou to the back of his mind. Now, some junk food would stoke his dampened spirit! Not to mention his strength, too.

His feet moving with a rediscovered purpose it wasn't long before he'd arrived at his destination, a small Ramen cart without a customer to be seen. Because it was hidden away in a backstreet carpark. And because in all honesty, the food was awful. Greasy and salty as it could possibly be. Itami was more than sure the thing was just an excuse the old man who ran it used to get out of the house. Or get away from his wife. Being the only regular, at least as far as he knew, it was beyond him how the guy even managed to keep the thing running, but he was sure glad he did. Best fuel-stop in town. All the grease, salt and fat his body didn't need got snapped up by his Quirk in an instant, and after all the times he'd been here in the past he was even used to the broth's 'unique' flavor profile. The old dude was a decent enough guy, too. Even gave him a discount if he came often enough.

Pushing a worn drape aside, he slid into his usual seat, ordered his usual order, asked his usual question about the wife and kids, got his usual "Fine" of an answer, and relaxed into the stool's worn old leather as he settled in. By the time he'd received his order, the thoughts of his encounter had washed away, replaced by the familiar scent of salt, grease, and wheat that flowed into his nostrils.

>13:03 - A Fast Food Smelling Car Park

Armin Slater
Exam Center
Once he had finished gather two mannequins he quickly created a carry bag for one of them. It was quite simple really. He shot out some webbing as a rope and made a carrier out of the rope. Nifty quirk he had. For the other one he grabbed it in his and attached it to himself with a light stickiness webbing to make sure it wouldn't fly out of his grasp. There were plenty of way of making sure that nothing bad happens. The one on his back, he also attached to himself with sticky webbing. That would ensure if he got attacked, he could fight with out worrying about the mannequin on his back.

Hmm he noticed the flying bird girl. He wondered for a second if she could take more. Probably not wise to test that. He really ought to team up with some one but.... He coughed and dismissed the idea. He wasn't good approaching people. Armin began to make his way back to the start keeping his eyes peeled for traps trying to memorize where they were.

17:08

Flashback to Exam 17:05

Yukari grunted as she carried a mannequin over her shoulder. Looking at the health bar on the "civilian" a small bit of it had been turned red, she then looked at her own and found she was done half her life. 'Those damn traps really tripped me up I gotta be careful.' As she ran to the best of her ability while carrying the civilian her surgical mask covering her large teeth. 'Why'd it have to be a rescue mission how the hell am I supposed to use my quirk like this!?' She didn't get it a situation like this made her feel like her quirk was almost useless.

That was until she spotted among some fallen debris another mannequin. Large rocks and metal bars blocked the path to them. One wrong move and the rocks would fall and crush them. Yukari sat the mannequin on her back down and ran over. She pulled at some of the rocks and they didn't even budge a bit. 'Figures.' For a moment she looked around watching others saving mannequins left and right. "Damn I don't have time to waste thinking about how the others are doing gotta move quick!" She said trying to make herself focus, she pulled down on her mask revealing her large teeth and bit into the rock. A loud crunch could be heard as she bit clean through the rock. Spitting out bits of the rock at the ground next to her she took another bite.

Yukari beagn to chew at some of the rocks until she was able to reach in and grab the mannequin. Pulling them out she checked their health bar lucky she found them when she did. This one only had 1/4 of its health bar in the green. A sigh of relief left her mouth as she put her surgical mask back on running towards the safe zone with her two mannequins.
End of flashback 17:09

13:04 Location Home
Yukari sat in her room staring across the room at a poster on her wall. It was of the very hero who made her wanna become one herself. The Shark who fights for justice LandShark. Her surgical mask was hanging from a coat rack on her door. On the other hooks of the racks were different mask of various colors and patterns. Yukari just sat on her bed picking at her teeth with a paperclip. Thinking about the exam and how she did she wasn't sure how good one had to do in order to pass, yet she felt like she did a pretty good job. An image popped into Yukari's head one of her sitting in a classroom her desk bunched with other desk. Her and a group of students all talking and having a nice little chat.

A scene that was very normal one that seemed almost boringly simple. Yet to Yukari this was the perfect scene. She yawned slightly her paperclip in her mouth still then suddenly interrupting her thought, her mouth came slamming down on the paperclip. Yukari's eyes shot open and she sighed swallowing the paperclip. She reached to the foot of her bed where a bag of paperclips sat. Taking another paperclip she began picking at her teeth once more laying down horizontally on her bed. "Yeah right." She mumbled to herself in regards to her previous thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back